Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,635 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Bleeping Women Age Of 30yrs To 42yrs Has Best Pussy To Dick Ratio - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bleeping Women Age Of 30yrs To 42yrs Has Best Pussy To Dick Ratio (2621 Views)

Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's / Women, Age Is Not Just A Number, Stop Deceiving Yourself / Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bleeping Women Age Of 30yrs To 42yrs Has Best Pussy To Dick Ratio by Haljardon(m): 9:36pm On May 01, 2023
Young ladies are Cool, Have You ever Bleeped Ladies in mid -thirties ..

Well they are Like Fine wine , Their Bj Skills is Out of this World.

Reverse Case is For men Though, we weaken as we age....

But ladies are reverse till 55yrs +...

2 Likes

Re: Bleeping Women Age Of 30yrs To 42yrs Has Best Pussy To Dick Ratio by mymadam(m): 9:48pm On May 01, 2023
Are u serious? 🤷🏽‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Bleeping Women Age Of 30yrs To 42yrs Has Best Pussy To Dick Ratio by Haljardon(m): 9:52pm On May 01, 2023
mymadam:
Are u serious? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Seeing Is Believing.
Re: Bleeping Women Age Of 30yrs To 42yrs Has Best Pussy To Dick Ratio by kelspinall(m): 12:14am On May 02, 2023
is she paying,hit us up...
Re: Bleeping Women Age Of 30yrs To 42yrs Has Best Pussy To Dick Ratio by dwilliams: 3:45am On May 02, 2023
I think he is right especially the BJ part
Re: Bleeping Women Age Of 30yrs To 42yrs Has Best Pussy To Dick Ratio by LeeSmart: 9:00am On May 02, 2023
Haljardon:
Young ladies are Cool, Have You ever Bleeped Ladies in mid -thirties ..
Well they are Like Fine wine , Their Bj Skills is Out of this World.
Reverse Case is For men Though, we weaken as we age....
But ladies are reverse till 55yrs +...
All waht u said up there is true especially daht bj part, i'm a living witness incase u want to defend that in court.

2 Likes

Re: Bleeping Women Age Of 30yrs To 42yrs Has Best Pussy To Dick Ratio by udede(m): 10:24am On May 02, 2023
LeeSmart:

All waht u said up there is true especially daht bj part, i'm a living witness incase u want to defend that in court.
hmmm I'm just trying to find a way to justify the contradiction between this your comment and your signature and its getting more difficult. undecided

1 Like

Re: Bleeping Women Age Of 30yrs To 42yrs Has Best Pussy To Dick Ratio by LeeSmart: 10:32am On May 02, 2023
udede:
hmmm I'm just trying to find a way to justify the contradiction between this your comment and your signature and its getting more difficult. undecided
How difficult is it?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies From Broken Homes Are The Easiest Lays / Valentine Experience: Let Us Gist / Omg They Are Soooooo Hot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.