Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,276 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Nigerian Women In America Share Their Rejection Story Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women In America Share Their Rejection Story Online (2964 Views)

End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year / Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 / The Art of Packaging [Mr. Nice Guy's Rejection Story PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women In America Share Their Rejection Story Online by Nobody: 6:29am On May 02, 2023
A group of women online are sharing their Ls. Read on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women In America Share Their Rejection Story Online by Oluromantic: 6:41am On May 02, 2023
God I thank you for my wife o. I notoriously hate divorce

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women In America Share Their Rejection Story Online by Nobody: 6:48am On May 02, 2023
Oluromantic:
God I thank you for my wife o. I notoriously hate divorce

By the time you move to the West, you'll love divorce

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women In America Share Their Rejection Story Online by Rikze: 7:09am On May 02, 2023
shocked

It seems ...

(1) The forum is for Muslim women

(2) They are ready to tangle with any man available no matter his past considering their age and mental health

(3) That some who used to do shakara don realize say they are becoming evening newspapers

(4) Without a man, especially a Nigerian man, they are not comfortable and complete

(5) Most of them just realized they made grievous mistakes in the past

(6) Most importantly, many Nigerian men don wise-up

(7) They might end up paying for a mate just to stay in a relationship or to stay married

...make them take 💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women In America Share Their Rejection Story Online by internationalman(m): 8:09am On May 02, 2023
The Username is anti japa person. So he is always in the business of discouraging young and vibrant Nigerian youth from traveling Abroad..

If Nigerian men weren't so sex starved, Nigerian women would have been sharing their rejection stories too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women In America Share Their Rejection Story Online by yemmie(m): 11:52am On May 02, 2023
@ poster I am able to help these ladies.
Re: Nigerian Women In America Share Their Rejection Story Online by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 02, 2023
internationalman:
The Username is anti japa person. So he is always in the business of discouraging young and vibrant Nigerian youth from traveling Abroad..

If Nigerian men weren't so sex starved, Nigerian women would have been sharing their rejection stories too.

Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women In America Share Their Rejection Story Online by Chibuezem(m): 12:47pm On May 02, 2023
internationalman:

I like how you dissected the username.... Antijapa master I won't be surprised if he's typing from UK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women In America Share Their Rejection Story Online by nazicartel(m): 2:29pm On May 02, 2023
Chibuezem:
I like how you dissected the username.... Antijapa master I won't be surprised if he's typing from UK
that's where he is. I don't know why people in UK don't like other people coming to UK. Like it's very bad. They protect UK like it's their father's land. Talk to any of your friends in other countries and see how they will want to to come and see how things are. But you see UK ?
Re: Nigerian Women In America Share Their Rejection Story Online by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 02, 2023
Nothing you people will tell me on this forum that will dissuade me from traveling out to "chase "my Mexican beauties. cool

Mexico here I come... 2024\2025 is for you and I cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women In America Share Their Rejection Story Online by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:31pm On May 02, 2023
muslim women looking for muslim mates in a non muslim country, of course it wont be easy... especially if they wanna focus solely on black muslims (and disregard Asian, Arab or white muslims)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women In America Share Their Rejection Story Online by sharpwriter(m): 6:41pm On May 02, 2023
Tadadobe:

By the time you move to the West, you'll love divorce
🤣🤣🤣😂
Re: Nigerian Women In America Share Their Rejection Story Online by 1Sharon(f): 6:45pm On May 02, 2023
I'm surprised the muslim women are having trouble. They usually marry early and arranged marraiges are common.
Re: Nigerian Women In America Share Their Rejection Story Online by Divoc19(f): 7:12pm On May 02, 2023
Let them chose one;

1. Come back to Africa and get a husband asap

2. Keep waiting for Allah over there
logicalhumour I sight you grin
Re: Nigerian Women In America Share Their Rejection Story Online by logicalhumour: 8:00pm On May 02, 2023
Divoc19:
Let them chose one;

1. Come back to Africa and get a husband asap

2. Keep waiting for Allah over there
You were not supposed to spill this kind of vawulence na comrade. Some vawulences are reserved just for the Gods in heaven grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women In America Share Their Rejection Story Online by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:34am On May 03, 2023
yemmie:
@ poster I am able to help these ladies.
You want help them na low Sperm count dey call you so ooo
Re: Nigerian Women In America Share Their Rejection Story Online by Divoc19(f): 11:54am On May 03, 2023
Somebody needs to tell it like it is brotherly grin
logicalhumour:

You were not supposed to spill this kind of vawulence na comrade. Some vawulences are reserved just for the Gods in heaven grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Richest Woman, Folorunsho Parts Ways With Husband / What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? / Should I Get Her Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.