Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg (65921 Views)

Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used / Obi Cubana Offers To Purchase Nairaland For N5 Billion Naira or $11 Million / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Essence20(m): 10:30am On May 02, 2023
The man Tinubu is an embodiment of crime.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Seductress4(f): 10:30am On May 02, 2023
Really pity for anyone supporting Tinubu. Corrupt politician
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by casualobserver: 10:31am On May 02, 2023
What exactly is the problem here? Do people not buy assets seized by the government? I didn’t see anywhere where they said the money he used to buy the property was stolen or looted funds.

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Chucks13: 10:32am On May 02, 2023
Whatever!!!

Bloomers can s u c k as much as I care.

All I know is Tinubu will be sworn-in by May 29.

I don't care what Bloomgoat says or what Bloomdiot says, May 29 we shall swear in Tinubu and he will rule for 8 years in power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Draslo(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2023
EKONGKING:
Since the property is in U.K , if any fraud is committed then U.K government will investigate and prosecute Tinubu son.

Since the opposition especially obidients do not trust Nigerian law system, it's there chance to nail tinubu in British courts wink
You people cannot read and comprehend. The former owner is the one linked with fraud against the Nigerian government for $1.5 billion. Have some sense my guy. No be everything be propaganda
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by OYEDIPE(m): 10:33am On May 02, 2023
EKONGKING:
Since the property is in U.K , if any fraud is committed then U.K government will investigate and prosecute Tinubu son.

Since the opposition especially obidients do not trust Nigerian law system, it's there chance to nail tinubu in British courts wink
The way Peter Obi was nailed at the port of entry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Draslo(m): 10:33am On May 02, 2023
Penguin2:

I posted a news piece as reported by Peoples Gazette and you say I misinformed? Take that to Peoples Gazette.

About Tinubu, I’ve told you that I’m a man principle and I don’t care if Tinubu rules Nigeria for 8 years, I will always be here to remind the world that he’s a criminal, a drug baron, a liar, and represents everything wrong in a society; that he’s the worst of us who got to where he is through establishment of a criminal structure.

Prepare to have me around for a long time holding Tinubu’s scrotum.

Now, can you tell Nigerians how Seyi Tinubu made $11million dollars to buy a property in London?
You have no sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by DOptical: 10:34am On May 02, 2023
Just like someone stated already, if efcc listed a property for sale, someone shouldn't buy it?

What's wrong in Tinubu's son buying a confiscated property?

Also, Tinubu's son is a Barrister who's got his own firm which caters to legal dispute, tax dispute etc. Whatever he wanna use his money to do, na him sabi. As long as he didn't steal it.. I also doubt he bought it alone. I mean his married elder brother who's also a barrister lived in London too.. the bro's wife and his children live with Tinubu's family in London. So the house is for all of them and the kids, including the brother's kids and his wife. So, I doubt if he bought it alone.

Anyway, na his father be our business. We hope for new visionary models and policies..

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Antai123(m): 10:35am On May 02, 2023
Tinubu as our President, expect more corruption cases.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by OAFMods: 10:36am On May 02, 2023
He made the money the same way Peter Obi daughter Gabrielle made hers with the relentless looting of Anambra resource into her Pandora account by the Pandora criminal Peter Obi

Penguin2:

Can you tell us, and the world, how Seyi Tinubu made $11million that he used in purchase of the company?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by chatinent: 10:37am On May 02, 2023
The way broke people fight for Politicians is amazing. Like strongly soaking garri and defending them with their lives.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:37am On May 02, 2023
helinues:
No be this same op created a thread about interpol looking for Adamawa REC which he ran away after his ignorance was cured.

Why do some of you people like to embark in futility exercise. Make una be productive with una time so that you can be useful to your community

What nonsensical point are you trying to make?

Did the Op write the article for Bloomberg??

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Nicenixon: 10:42am On May 02, 2023
Penguin2:

I posted a news piece as reported by Peoples Gazette and you say I misinformed? Take that to Peoples Gazette.

About Tinubu, I’ve told you that I’m a man principle and I don’t care if Tinubu rules Nigeria for 8 years, I will always be here to remind the world that he’s a criminal, a drug baron, a liar, and represents everything wrong in a society; that he’s the worst of us who got to where he is through establishment of a criminal structure.

Now, can you tell Nigerians how Seyi Tinubu made $11million dollars to buy a property in London?
Lol! You are talking as if Tinubu and his family know you or give a Bleep about it, you better focus on yourself and make money. Tell me one politician that is a Saint, even Peter obi is linked with pandora's box saga. So far so good, all politicians around the world are corrupt, so instead of focusing on Tinubu alone, focus on others especially the ones in your state and region too, stop witchhunting, do general hunting.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by FuckDModz: 10:45am On May 02, 2023
taylor88:
Which kind twist of headline be this?

Tinubu son bought $11m property with stolen Nigerian fund

You dey go write another thing

If it was obi now una for change the headline for worse

I said it here yesterday how a man who left office over a decade was able to attain billionaire in dollars title

They attacked me, now tell me what’s Seyi occupation to acquire $11million property

Nigerians una don enter one chance with a criminal family called Tinubu
Yorubas will still attack you for this post.

No single governor in the SW is a legit businessman. Most of them have international fraud cases hanging on their necks.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by ruggedtimi(m): 10:45am On May 02, 2023
Fraud case no related to tinubu son...but how was able to afford such property ?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Larryndelaw: 10:47am On May 02, 2023
This people won't be tired of all these nonsense. By now you people supposed to have know that all these nonsense doesn't move BAT an inch. You have said more than these. Campaign after election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by EKONGKING: 10:47am On May 02, 2023
Draslo:

You people cannot read and comprehend. The former owner is the one linked with fraud against the Nigerian government for $1.5 billion. Have some sense my guy. No be everything be propaganda

Guy ,I was mocking the report.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by thegooddieyoung: 10:49am On May 02, 2023
Guy a young man without a formal education cannot spew this much emptiness and ignorance.
How dare you bro?
I could be wrong about thinking you are informed!

helinues:

Are you not the person who always claiming penguin the wise of bird bla bla. So you couldn't read the news and comprehend it before posting it on NL. I thought you claimed you are exposed? Interpol looking for Adamawa REC like wtf

Can you tell Nigerians how Buhari resurrected while Jubril was repatriated back to Sudan?

Same logic question

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by blacksam01: 10:50am On May 02, 2023
11milion nairanis so much a big money talk more of 11million dollars...

only fools support Tinubu
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:50am On May 02, 2023
EKONGKING:

You see how u play down this evidence that is the same way u unleash ur full wrath on peter obi without any evidence. I just wonder how u look urself in the mirror and feel comfortable with ur attitude
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by XAUBulls: 10:51am On May 02, 2023
Penguin2:
The son of the President-Elect of Nigeria, Oluwaseyi Tinubu’s company is being reported to be enmeshed in an $11million London property scandal; as reported by Bloomberg Africa.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-05-02/a-1-8-billion-oil-probe-a-london-mansion-and-nigeria-s-next-president?srnd=politics-vp
The London property was already in receivership as of 2016, so the
German bank put it up for sale over mortgage payment issues. The younger 'Seyi Tinubu, who is also a
UK-educated lawyer then bought the house legit through Aranda. No biggie as long as he being a lawyer can prove his source of cashflow is not illicit.

Nothing new and/or original in this
Bloomberg Africa story because all the facts have been in the public domain for some years. Premium Times already reported on some of the specifics here that the Bloomberg Africa journalist lifted from and recycled.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by zomby(m): 10:53am On May 02, 2023
(Tinubu’s Family Bought Fraud-Linked London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg)

From Tinubu is not well to Tinubu stole the mandate to Tinubu is a drug baron, and now to Tinubu bought fraud linked mansion….Na wah o!
The hopeless losers are truly working very hard, but whoever God has blessed and chosen cannot be touched by anyone.

Message to the desperadosss:
Nigerians have elected their next president and ready to work together with the incoming administration to make Nigeria Great Again.

The name of our president-elect is: Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by jchioma: 10:53am On May 02, 2023
plaindealer:
A legitimate company bought a house legitimately so what is the problem?

Do, you pandora people not have anything better to do with your meaningful time as usual?

The election is over, you lost woefully, but you are still laboring in vain.

Poor pandora and his minions..

grin grin

Ignorance and tribal glaucoma will not kee you. Anyways, urch.ins must surely urchinate.

The online newspaper — using documents obtained from the Pandora Papers leak of offshore companies data — revealed that the shareholders and directors of Aranda from its formation 24 years ago until at least 2010 were Adegboyega Oyetola, the former governor of Osun state, and Elusanmi Eludoyin, head of a Nigerian property group Oyetola’s spokesman and Eludoyin did not respond to requests for comment.

We know who the real Pandora is, so you and your fellow ur.chins can stay, boy. grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by PassingShot(m): 10:55am On May 02, 2023
Penguin2:

It's you that should tell us that Seyi Tinubu got his money fraudulently. It is he who alleges that has the burden to prove.

Obidents no get sense to know this?

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by tommykiwi(m): 10:56am On May 02, 2023
Majesty7:

So was the property listed for sale? So because the property was once owned by someone involved in fraud the property should be burnt?

Now buying property is now a crime? What should be investigated is that if the fund used to buy the property is fraudulent. If not, then go to hell.

If EFCC list a building for sale and I bought it. Does that means I did wrong because the house was once seized due to fraud?
The question you should be asking yourself, is where did Tilumbu's son acquire such amount of money to buy the mansion? You people should stop covering for these thieves .
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Alliswell248: 10:57am On May 02, 2023
Penguin2:

Thank you Mr Saint
We have heard you loud and clear.
You can rest now.
2039 is near.
Sore losers forming integrity.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by jaxxy(m): 10:59am On May 02, 2023
helinues:
No be this same op created a thread about interpol looking for Adamawa REC which he ran away after his ignorance was cured.

Why do some of you people like to embark in futility exercise. Make una be productive with una time so that you can be useful to your community

u no see the bloomberg source?

corruption overflowing
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Aquila99: 11:01am On May 02, 2023
Penguin2:

Can you tell us, and the world, how Seyi Tinubu made $11million that he used in purchase of the company?

He is a businessman, never been accused of anything, never held a political position. So d journalists dat posted d news should also go and make dia findings.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by IgOga(m): 11:06am On May 02, 2023
Thete is a difference between firm and family grin

OK what should we do with this information 🤔......Bloomberg polls nor materialise grin grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by sukar886: 11:07am On May 02, 2023
I pity all this people supporting tinubu becos off tribalism , una go suffer and cry out blood , time the come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / Governor Udom Emmanuel's Second Term Declaration In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.