Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg (65903 Views)

Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used / Obi Cubana Offers To Purchase Nairaland For N5 Billion Naira or $11 Million / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by BigCowHornn: 5:20pm On May 02, 2023
donself9

Come defend your master. He and his refuse to comment
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Mrhonesty: 5:31pm On May 02, 2023
Poverty is your problem. That you are poorer than your father is nobody's fault. 11b is big you because people before you failed to pan or failed in planning.

quote author=taylor88 post=122876858]

Papa never enter office pikin don dey steal millions of dollars that his online miscreants never see before

All of you defending Tinubu which of una can boast of $1million?

Tinubu is a mad cocaine sniffer

A urinating machine that should be hanged on live TV

I spit on his head

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 02, 2023
Una never see anything. As we speak, the boy is doing press-up, waiting patiently to wreak havoc on NNPC and CBN. It will be disastrously amazing. This boy will be dashing side chicks millions of dollars.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by nony43(m): 5:44pm On May 02, 2023
taylor88:

Papa never enter office pikin don dey steal millions of dollars that his online miscreants never see before

I spit on his head

Bros you no well oo. Them no get up to 100k for account.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by UncleJudax(m): 5:44pm On May 02, 2023
othermen:
Our own Hunter Biden.
I heard he does drugs too.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 02, 2023
DeepSight:

What is wrong with you people? Is it that you are prepared to be fleeced and raped forever? Do you simply enjoy being stolen blind or what? How can you not ask yourself how the boy came about $11 Million for such a side luxury?

This is the same way you are cool with having a president who has made narcotics related forfeitures.

This is the worst kind of Stockholm Syndrome.

APC supporters are possessed by legions of demons. Once you understand this you will stop getting worked up.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Afonja007: 6:08pm On May 02, 2023
I have nothing more to say about tinubu all his life is all about fraud

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by observanc1: 6:10pm On May 02, 2023
Majesty7:

I think that should go back to you. However you make it less stressful for you, his father is one of the richest black man alive. You can do your findings.

So sad you guys don't read. The OP rushed to.post rubbish thinking he is doing great. I fear for you guys future
so it was the father that gave him the money to buy the house abi?
Tinubu that didn't have up to N100,000 in his account after he came back from exile in 1999, what business did he do between 1999 and 2017 to become a billionaire?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by broadman20: 6:13pm On May 02, 2023
plaindealer:
A legitimate company bought a house legitimately so what is the problem?

Do, you pandora people not have anything better to do with your meaningful time as usual?

The election is over, you lost woefully, but you are still laboring in vain.

Poor pandora and his minions..

grin grin

Would you have been asking this question if this property was linked to Obi's children's company?

I now understand why the White man said that Africans are cursed.

You people defend a leader even at your detriment.

I've never seen people like Nigerians.....
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Gentew(m): 6:14pm On May 02, 2023
Penguin2:
The son of the President-Elect of Nigeria, Oluwaseyi Tinubu’s company is being reported to be enmeshed in an $11million London property scandal; as reported by Bloomberg Africa.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-05-02/a-1-8-billion-oil-probe-a-london-mansion-and-nigeria-s-next-president?srnd=politics-vp

Dear Bloomberg, when are you going to write about Hunter Biden just the way you wrote about Seyi Tinubu.

Perhaps your network is racist!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by IbileIfe: 6:15pm On May 02, 2023

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by sukar886: 6:17pm On May 02, 2023
Chaiiii, I pity this country , the family will sell this country , poor masses will suffer in this country , why are u guys supporting tinubu , just becos of Tribalism , becos u guys hate igbos , peter obi is the best man for the job, kaiii, am living naija before may 29th,people will suffer if tinubu take that seat cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 02, 2023
This is just a tip of the iceberg. The boy will be dashing his numerous girlfriends millions of dollars for the fun of it. The party is set to start pretty soon. Brace up.

Many Nigerians would eat from the dustbin under Tinubu. There would be a poverty epidemic that would make most of them curse whatever god that created them. Corruption would be elevated to an art form and all dissent would be brutally crushed. That would remain the case until they learn how to have sense and do the needful.

Thankfully, some of us are immune to the vagaries of the useless system. No pity. Tueh.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Kingzeez10: 6:20pm On May 02, 2023
DaddyJapan:
So Seyi Tinubu gains controlling shares in Aranda at the age of 26, just around the time Oyetola (Aregbesola's soon-to-be Chief-Of-Staff) gave up directorship of the company, and then proceeds to purchase a property that had been acquired via dubious means by its previous owners.
And some reprobates, blinded by their loyalty to the current President-elect, feel Nigerians have no right to ask probing questions?

We are in for a long ride, I swear.

Werey, you don copy and paste without proof reading again. "Oyetola, Aregbesola's soon-to-be chief of staff"?. Lol

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Thonee(m): 6:35pm On May 02, 2023
Pablo Escobar junior
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by BigIyanga: 6:35pm On May 02, 2023
EKONGKING:
Since the property is in U.K , if any fraud is committed then U.K government will investigate and prosecute Tinubu son.

Since the opposition especially obidients do not trust Nigerian law system, it's there chance to nail tinubu in British courts wink
How many houses have you bought in Ajegunle? ZERO.. No be praise singer with a empty belle.. collect ur pay in $€£ abeg
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Madups(m): 6:35pm On May 02, 2023
Tinubu is an upright man.. He inherited real estate from his uncles boda Alao and otunba gbenga.. You dont know these men? I thought you know so much about your lord and personal saviour tinubu? Now can you rest and stop mentioning peter obi every minute of the day.
EKONGKING:
Since the property is in U.K , if any fraud is committed then U.K government will investigate and prosecute Tinubu son.

Since the opposition especially obidients do not trust Nigerian law system, it's there chance to nail tinubu in British courts wink
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Picardor2: 6:44pm On May 02, 2023
EKONGKING:

Ur already brainwashed, ur opinion does not matter
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by sreamsense: 6:52pm On May 02, 2023
Penguin2:

I posted a news piece as reported by Peoples Gazette and you say I misinformed? Take that to Peoples Gazette.

About Tinubu, I’ve told you that I’m a man principle and I don’t care if Tinubu rules Nigeria for 8 years, I will always be here to remind the world that he’s a criminal, a drug baron, a liar, and represents everything wrong in a society; that he’s the worst of us who got to where he is through establishment of a criminal structure.

Prepare to have me around for a long time holding Tinubu’s scrotum.

Now, can you tell Nigerians how Seyi Tinubu made $11million dollars to buy a property in London?
You better keep standing as you said for another 8years of Tinubu. Your 8years standing of Buhari offered you nothing except waste of your years. 8 + 8 = 16years of your wasted age on irrelevant issues. During your 8years of Buhari, you were still standing in poverty and hatred when all his children married billionaires. What could you have done to stop that? Nothing! Only to keep standing in hatred and mumurism. Are you only born to this world to only remain standing as onlooker of great men? What has your 8years of foolish standing of Buhari offered you and your people? I beg free yourself, life is simple. Don't always be rigid in hatred and foolishness while you call it "principle", which kind of nonsense principle is that?

You are just hateful of Tinubu, you have no court proveable evidences, but you keep calling him drug Lord just because of inborn hatred you have for him. Who will your standing help? Keep standing in your hatred and uselessness raising irrelevant thread discussing Tinubu that had already achieved all he set to achieve in this world. Instead of you to use your energy for productive venture or writing useful books that can sell with your time, you prefer to be raising and monitoring fakes news about Tinubu.

Keep fooling yourself, by the time he finishes serving 8years as president, you will be able to add 8+8=Buhari +Tinubu = 16years. Add it to your age and see if you are not already closing to expiration age. Feel happy and stop being bittered all times especially against someone you have no clear evidences against except "dem say, dem say...". Keep standing on the same spot till he finishes his 8years, I will rather join progressive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Fortruth: 7:02pm On May 02, 2023
taylor88:

I spit on his head

They are black people, trained and educated to hate things that benefit them. The UK has over 4 home nations- some even have their own national soccer teams that are making more profits than most states in Nigeria. UK people do referendum and everyone is enjoying…

Yet when you tell Blackies that love watching the EPL to do the same thing, they begin to get angry and vex..calling you mad.

Is that not crazy?

Blacks steal and loot from Blacks, but turn around and give the money to colonizers…buy their expensive European cars, weaves, use European hospitals and universities at 3x the cost, buy property there, and support the clubs of former slave owners and dealers (AKA BARCLAYS)…

Then they get mad when Oyibo shoots them or chants monkey sounds at a Barca match…..

These folks ain’t worth it… They smell like shyt

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by mexdon(m): 7:05pm On May 02, 2023
APC is a criminal organization
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 02, 2023
UK.... Some of the most expensive properties in the UK are owned by Nigerian politicians.

When David Cameron described Nigeria as fantastically corrupt, he knew what he was saying

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Faposky95: 7:09pm On May 02, 2023
Majesty7:

I think that should go back to you. However you make it less stressful for you, his father is one of the richest black man alive. You can do your findings.

So sad you guys don't read. The OP rushed to.post rubbish thinking he is doing great. I fear for you guys future

Tales...story...for wo...na...?!
Forbes Africa never had Tinubu on their top 30.....
Pls enlighten us
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by taylor88(m): 7:10pm On May 02, 2023
Fortruth:

They are black people, trained and educated to hate things that benefit them. The UK has over 4 home nations- some even have their own national soccer teams that are making more profits than most states in Nigeria. UK people do referendum and everyone is enjoying…

Yet when you tell Blackies that love watching the EPL to do the same thing, they begin to get angry and vex..calling you mad.

Is that not crazy?

Blacks steal and loot from Blacks, but turn around and give the money to colonizers…buy their expensive European cars, weaves, use European hospitals and universities at 3x the cost, buy property there, and support the clubs of former slave owners and dealers (AKA BARCLAYS)…

Then they get mad when Oyibo shoots them or chants monkey sounds at a Barca match…..

These folks ain’t worth it… They smell like shyt

That’s their business because I’m never staying in this country more than 6months from today

Very backward set of people imposing a log of wood of a president to 220 million citizens not having the thought of who rules after Tinubu beauze e sure me say that Nigga can’t do more than two years and die then we would be left with shettima
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by lildush(m): 7:12pm On May 02, 2023
This name tinubu is always associated with anything fraud.. and irregularities.. na waooooo. Does he have anything legitimate tied to his name? See how he's embarrassing his generation...

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by onuman: 7:14pm On May 02, 2023
"There’s no suggestion that President-elect Bola Tinubu was personally involved in the acquisition of the UK property in 2017. Current President Muhammadu Buhari visited him there in August 2021, nearly four years after the purchase took place."

Tinubu lives in the same house in question in London. Buhari visited him in the house severally.

Why write that there is no evidence that Tinubu was directly involved in the purchase of the house?
Must Tinubu's name be on the payment receipt for the house before even a goat is supposed to know that the house belongs to Tinubu?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by onuman: 7:19pm On May 02, 2023
EKONGKING:

What you people are campaigning for is for every department of Nigeria's government be filled with CON MEN, WITH BOLA TINUBU AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.
TINUBU IS A CERTIFIED CON MAN.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Formation10: 7:32pm On May 02, 2023
Majesty7:

So was the property listed for sale? So because the property was once owned by someone involved in fraud the property should be burnt?

Now buying property is now a crime? What should be investigated is that if the fund used to buy the property is fraudulent. If not, then go to hell.

If EFCC list a building for sale and I bought it. Does that means I did wrong because the house was once seized due to fraud?
abeg fraud and stealing waiting be the difference the fraud person and the buyer are both thief's
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Aquila99: 7:35pm On May 02, 2023
Kukutenla:

What i find interesting is how you guys run to defend the corruption of your puppeteers by claiming they're big in the corporate world while you all rushed to hang Diezani who is far bigger than all of them in the same corporate world
Nobody can convince me that Zombies are normal

Now. I think this argument is now sounding childish. So diezani dat was Min of Petroleum is now to be compared to a private investor. Continue twit

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by jconsulting(f): 7:42pm On May 02, 2023
Penguin2:

I posted a news piece as reported by Peoples Gazette and you say I misinformed? Take that to Peoples Gazette.

About Tinubu, I’ve told you that I’m a man principle and I don’t care if Tinubu rules Nigeria for 8 years, I will always be here to remind the world that he’s a criminal, a drug baron, a liar, and represents everything wrong in a society; that he’s the worst of us who got to where he is through establishment of a criminal structure.

Prepare to have me around for a long time holding Tinubu’s scrotum.

Now, can you tell Nigerians how Seyi Tinubu made $11million dollars to buy a property in London?

Kill yourself on Tinubu matter

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by DrMuzungu(m): 7:44pm On May 02, 2023
T-h-i-e-f-n-u-b-u and his brain-dead followers, lol.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Shikini: 7:57pm On May 02, 2023
Naija !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari / APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) / Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.