Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,279 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg (65848 Views)

Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used / Obi Cubana Offers To Purchase Nairaland For N5 Billion Naira or $11 Million / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by swaggerjack: 1:15pm On May 02, 2023
baby124:
Hmmm. Nigerian politicians have destroyed Nigeria. It’s so disgusting to buy properties abroad so foreigners can see you have money from THEFT! While your own country is in SHAMBLES, what a shame. Same foreigners will never respect you, you will just be like a foolish clown. Faking it at life and an untrustworthy thief to be scammed. One day sha, they will all pay and that money will come home. Nothing lasts forever.

This report is no joke. From Local to Federal level just looting the country to plunder.

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by N3TRAL: 1:19pm On May 02, 2023
DOptical:
Just like someone stated already, if efcc listed a property for sale, someone shouldn't buy it?

What's wrong in Tinubu's son buying a confiscated property?

Also, Tinubu's son is a Barrister who's got his own firm which caters to legal dispute, tax dispute etc. Whatever he wanna use his money to do, na him sabi. As long as he didn't steal it.. I also doubt he bought it alone. I mean his married elder brother who's also a barrister lived in London too.. the bro's wife and his children live with Tinubu's family in London. So the house is for all of them and the kids, including the brother's kids and his wife. So, I doubt if he bought it alone.

Anyway, na his father be our business. We hope for new visionary models and policies..

His elder brother was a medical practitioner in London. He died years ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by DOptical: 1:23pm On May 02, 2023
N3TRAL:

His elder brother was a medical practitioner in London. He died years ago.

Oh, I thought he was also a barrister.. I didn't know he was a doctor. He died after they bought the property. Since his wife and kids live in the property, then he must have contributed to the money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Draslo(m): 1:26pm On May 02, 2023
EKONGKING:

Guy ,I was mocking the report.
No vex
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by DSoj(m): 1:29pm On May 02, 2023
If una like, report that Tinubu stole White house in US and he used Queen Elizabeth dead body to smuggle drugs, he is your Incoming President .
Know this and know peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by package7(m): 1:41pm On May 02, 2023
All these trash are dead on arrival. Come up with another story. Nonsense and Ingredients people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Krugisback(m): 1:49pm On May 02, 2023
Kukutenla:
Ah. Seyi is a US trained lawyer o
You know how much US trained lawyers earn?

He is also an advertising magnate
Do you now what that means?

Very soon, he'll become a SAN
And we all know how much SANs earn... This hate is unnecessary o

Signed
Zombies
my martenal grandfather is a lawyer he don't earn this much, my martenal grandfather is a usa indigene for that matter, don't cover up corruption please tinubu and family is muderous family
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by WorldRichest: 1:51pm On May 02, 2023
Penguin2:
The son of the President-Elect of Nigeria, Oluwaseyi Tinubu’s company is being reported to be enmeshed in an $11million London property scandal; as reported by Bloomberg Africa.

There’s no suggestion that President-elect Bola Tinubu was personally involved in the acquisition of the UK property in 2017.
Current President Muhammadu Buhari visited him there in August 2021, nearly four years after the purchase took place. Tinubu, who will take over as head of state this month, has long been questioned about the source of his family’s wealth, including throughout the recent election campaign, when he and his representatives were pressed about it by local and international media.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-05-02/a-1-8-billion-oil-probe-a-london-mansion-and-nigeria-s-next-president?srnd=politics-vp

In 2017, Tinubu was neither governor, minister, senator, nor president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 02, 2023
helinues:
No be this same op created a thread about interpol looking for Adamawa REC which he ran away after his ignorance was cured.

Why do some of you people like to embark in futility exercise. Make una be productive with una time so that you can be useful to your community
if na peter obi's name bloomenger mention you for talk like this?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 02, 2023
Majesty7:

So was the property listed for sale? So because the property was once owned by someone involved in fraud the property should be burnt?

Now buying property is now a crime? What should be investigated is that if the fund used to buy the property is fraudulent. If not, then go to hell.

If EFCC list a building for sale and I bought it. Does that means I did wrong because the house was once seized due to fraud?
where tinubu son get £11m take buy am if no be proceed from stealing?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by OyiboOyibo(m): 2:15pm On May 02, 2023
We’re in trouble in this country, Seyi Tinubu bought Kola Aluko’s mansion the same mansion Buhari’s Govt wanted to seize. The shocking part is that they paid cash No mortgage. $11m. Buhari then visited Tinubu at the same Mansion in 2021.🥹🥹🥹🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️😱😱

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Johnn44: 2:16pm On May 02, 2023
undecided
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 02, 2023
Majesty7:

So was the property listed for sale? So because the property was once owned by someone involved in fraud the property should be burnt?

Now buying property is now a crime? What should be investigated is that if the fund used to buy the property is fraudulent. If not, then go to hell.

If EFCC list a building for sale and I bought it. Does that means I did wrong because the house was once seized due to fraud?

The lots you trying to communicate to, are not brilliant.

Most of them understand broken English.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Alabaintprice(m): 2:25pm On May 02, 2023
helinues:

Are you not the person who always claiming penguin the wise of bird bla bla. So you couldn't read the news and comprehend it before posting it on NL. I thought you claimed you are exposed? Interpol looking for Adamawa REC like wtf

Can you tell Nigerians how Buhari resurrected while Jubril was repatriated back to Sudan?

Same logic question

I know you can never have an answer to how Seyi got $11millon to buy a property. Just save yourself the embarrassment just like your fellow payroll members are doing and sit this one out..... Don't embarrass yourself any further....

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Alabaintprice(m): 2:28pm On May 02, 2023
package7:
All these trash are dead on arrival. Come up with another story. Nonsense and Ingredients people.

The brainless has posted and dropped a worthy comment.
Dude saynit is DOA.

Is it a Nigerian news that posted it?

Where did Seyi get the money to buy the house and what is he doing that will give him such amount of money
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by onosbaba3310: 2:28pm On May 02, 2023
So Tinubu's son/family is really involved in the Pandora paper too, but why is it only obi my Yoruba/APC people are calling obi Pandora

Why aren't we hearing Seyi Pandora, Tinubu Pandora Illiteracy is really a disease, you guys have not seen anything😂😂

I won't be surprised if sanwo olu and mc oluomo all have offshore companies, yet their online trolls will keep on praising them😂😂😂
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Shikini: 2:36pm On May 02, 2023
Chai !
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by eluquenson(m): 3:34pm On May 02, 2023
Like father like son

By the time his father serve the country, Seyi Tinubu might become a trillionaire
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 3:43pm On May 02, 2023
Majesty7:

I think that should go back to you. However you make it less stressful for you, his father is one of the richest black man alive. You can do your findings.

So sad you guys don't read. The OP rushed to.post rubbish thinking he is doing great. I fear for you guys future

so tell us the fathers worth/ and how he became " one of the richest black men alive"? what is his source of income?

does forbe recognise him as " one of the richest black men alive"?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Penguin2: 3:57pm On May 02, 2023
WorldRichest:

In 2017, Tinubu was neither governor, minister, senator, nor president.

Therefore, he was free to engage in fraud?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Stylz69(m): 4:10pm On May 02, 2023
LOL
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:11pm On May 02, 2023
Those who accept morsel of bread from Tinubu because of his generosity will keep defending him.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Stylz69(m): 4:12pm On May 02, 2023
Krugisback:
my martenal grandfather is a lawyer he don't earn this much, my martenal grandfather is a usa indigene for that matter, don't cover up corruption please tinubu and family is muderous family

The sarcasm flew right over your head
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by alizma: 4:12pm On May 02, 2023
Why are they just telling us? Enemies of progress
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Kollabo419: 4:13pm On May 02, 2023
Nna mehnnn

Why always Seyi?

Is it only this dude BAT gave birth to

Make all man rest joor boys no get joy for my Street like this…..person thief another brotherman N500 for ground ….. Area don cast undecided
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by excel101(m): 4:14pm On May 02, 2023
If true, it meant that it's not Nigeria stolen wealth, because the father has not been inaugurated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by raskymonojendor: 4:16pm On May 02, 2023
They are still campaigning after elections. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 4:17pm On May 02, 2023
Madmohamed123:
I like that guy he is a business maind person Young and Wise.

But don't support his father as president

how is he business minded? which business does he really and which did he start by himself without his father?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Lawalemi(m): 4:17pm On May 02, 2023
Una just start. Shebi some people said where are Obi children? Say na only Tinubu children support their papa abi?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by iSense247: 4:18pm On May 02, 2023
They have to change the topic and push it to front page again. Corrupt country.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Larryndelaw: 4:21pm On May 02, 2023
Why is it a scandals. Seriously is a private citizen. Unless you say he bought the mansion with public funds

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari / Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.