Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... (75651 Views)

What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... by Gentew(m): 7:32pm On May 02, 2023
Hustle is real.... who does that.

I'm also available though.

1 Like

Re: In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... by chatinent: 7:33pm On May 02, 2023
I don't want to see #JusticeForShantel o

1 Like

Re: In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... by lbdarapmc(m): 7:33pm On May 02, 2023
Hustlers everywhere

1 Like

Re: In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... by illicit(m): 7:33pm On May 02, 2023
No big deal

U use what u have to get cure for wetin dey worry u nah
Re: In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... by Shikena(m): 7:33pm On May 02, 2023
Why did the thread starter cover the phone number? His family, friends and associates should be aware of his 'source of income' just in case he runs into any occupational hazard.

1 Like

Re: In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... by Dexy4yah(m): 7:33pm On May 02, 2023
Country hard...even guy men don dey run hook-up grin

2 Likes

Re: In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... by greggng: 7:35pm On May 02, 2023
My worry is that he may be a two minutes man ...he might not perform upto expectation and me will become a subject of ridicule in the hands of women

1 Like

Re: In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... by bigdammyj: 7:36pm On May 02, 2023
Reading...
Re: In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... by Smartguyboy(m): 7:37pm On May 02, 2023
Check codedruns you will see them plenty even the ones doing bisexual and some of them videos for promo.

2 Likes

Re: In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... by Akpacha(m): 7:37pm On May 02, 2023
Why them come cover the number?
Re: In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... by Megabig: 7:39pm On May 02, 2023
What’s wrong with that? People have only fans, I bet he’s doing it for free. Una too do like say na una holy pass but na una horrible pass

1 Like

Re: In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... by Antipob777(f): 7:41pm On May 02, 2023
This can only happen in onicha and Anambra state.

I blame Peter obi for not doing anything in Anambra state for 8yrs as governor.

God will use Soludo to liberate Ndi Anambra
Re: In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... by Rimsd(m): 7:42pm On May 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
See what men have reduced themselves to , the older generation of men will always be better than these ones. Shior

How are they better than these ones? Are they not the ones carrying small girls of their great grand daughter's age up and down now?

3 Likes

Re: In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... by JealousCobra(m): 7:43pm On May 02, 2023
omniwater:
That is dignity of labour.

No shame to advertise your service.

Show some respect.

I am sure customers are already calling the number for service.

God bless our hustles!

Hehehe. . . . . You sure say, u are not the one 😎

1 Like

Re: In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 02, 2023
CANDYDADDY:

If Nigerian women are given the liberation to have sex as they like most of you will start raping any men u see around

Who buy love machine most, check IG,FB, twitter, most of you are just pretender

Perfect Pretenders.

Courtesy of the Society.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... by TyroneP(m): 7:46pm On May 02, 2023
There was a day when I was driving on a street and I saw an inscription on the wall, "GET PREGNANT FAST 080**********". I was so surprised. It was written with a brush and red paint. It appeared so big that you could see from a distance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:46pm On May 02, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
See Me, See Trouble (photo)
Hustling taking to another level.

some women have only their bodies to offer men, and some men also only have dikc to offer women...
this olosho dude goes straight to the point.

5 Likes

Re: In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... by JeffreyJunior: 7:47pm On May 02, 2023
What women can and haff bin doing, men can do better. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... by HenryTimes: 7:48pm On May 02, 2023
Well said. A desperate soul can do an undo.

Nazgul:
Guys like this are dangerous...desperate people seeking wealth in the most absurd means are horribly dangerous.

Once a man reaches this stage where he can openly advertise his number for pimps without any iota of shame, avoid him like a disease, cos at that point he's like a junkie, anything that looks valuable on you, he'll either beg for it, forcefully try to take it from you, or kill you and take it.

This kind of person can strangle his female client and escape with her valuables.

Women be wise.

1 Like

Re: In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... by obaidan: 7:48pm On May 02, 2023
No gender has a monopoly of prostitution.......olosho ni everybody

4 Likes

Re: In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... by boxypane(m): 7:49pm On May 02, 2023
People don dey create job opportunities for themselves.
Re: In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... by transient123(m): 7:50pm On May 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
See what men have reduced themselves to , the older generation of men will always be better than these ones. Shior

It's not just men, ladies are worse than the older ones. Values eroded, morals buried.

3 Likes

Re: In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... by timiade446(m): 7:50pm On May 02, 2023
These guys are into rituals o biko

You dial the number, you are gone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... by Kpboy1: 7:52pm On May 02, 2023
Nazgul:
Guys like this are dangerous...desperate people seeking wealth in the most absurd means are horribly dangerous.

Once a man reaches this stage where he can openly advertise his number for pimps without any iota of shame, avoid him like a disease, cos at that point he's like a junkie, anything that looks valuable on you, he'll either beg for it, forcefully try to take it from you, or kill you and take it.

This kind of person can strangle his female client and escape with her valuables.

Women be wise.

Please women that sleep around are dangerous too?

1 Like

Re: In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... by Loyalty1: 7:54pm On May 02, 2023
Stop bringing the name of God to stupid talk
omniwater:
That is dignity of labour.

No shame to advertise your service.

Show some respect.

I am sure customers are already calling the number for service.

God bless our hustles!

2 Likes

Re: In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... by Nazgul: 7:56pm On May 02, 2023
Kpboy1:

Please women that sleep around are dangerous too?
Yes women are dangerous as well. If you choose to bring random girls into your home to have fun simply because you're hórny, you must be prepared to accept whatever you see.

Case study...Chidnma and Agatha

1 Like

Re: In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... by Hohaiiiode(m): 7:57pm On May 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
older generation of what? In Nigeria or where? The same people that couldn’t build a good legacy for the younger generation? That cant stand for the truth. That will pinch you to keep quit from airing your view in a family meeting so as not to be seen as the opposition? The older generation of Nigerians are nothing to be proud of. They are just hypocrites who cant say or air their view face up. Only backyard talk and no action. Bet, they are many people on dating and hookup sites who will see this guys message bad because he came out and post in an unconventional way. You or me and anyone out there is no different . We all want to offer our service in one way or the other

1 Like

Re: In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... by iHateFraudsters: 8:01pm On May 02, 2023
princefrank76:
Lol.. if this guy doesn't stop, he might not live long

One man that has been suspecting his wife of infidelity will call that guy and accuse him of sleeping with his wife.

Na so sudden death dey take happen.
Re: In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... by isabi2lof: 8:03pm On May 02, 2023
No gender base for olosho work grin grin

Both the buyer and seller, all na olosho.
Re: In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... by onuman: 8:08pm On May 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Nigeria was reduced to become the poverty capital of the world by APC, what do we expect?
Re: In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:08pm On May 02, 2023
Sure update!
Re: In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... by FuckDModz: 8:14pm On May 02, 2023
grin

People are no longer afraid of STDs.

Na wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Lesbian Couple Releases Pre-wedding Photos / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.