Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards (26331 Views)

Remember This Recharge Card / FG Plans 5% Duty On Recharge Cards / Universal Charger: Do People Still Use This? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by Crazeworld(m): 8:59pm On May 02, 2023
LeyeWrites:
So the VAT Na wetyn
I no dey pay VAT on recharge cos I don't recharge from my bank account.
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by Wisipro2010(m): 9:12pm On May 02, 2023
Cheap data ooo 100 MB >N50 200 MB >N100 400 MB >N200 500 MB >N250 And so on Mtn users onlyand no need for recharge cards
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by MrBroke(m): 9:13pm On May 02, 2023
Juanmike:
Lies

Wetin i won lie 4 nah. Worst case scenario, if i no get data cause i no dey do ussd. I go call my guy sub 4 me after which i send am the money. If i no get airtime i must get data, i can't lack both same time cause that's suicidal.
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by Ay04z(m): 9:15pm On May 02, 2023
8 years back
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by Incrediblekutty(m): 9:16pm On May 02, 2023
Rahkman:
na so u hungry reach? And u dey support tinubu?

This reeks of too much senselessness
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by superCleanworks(m): 9:21pm On May 02, 2023
madridguy:
Na paper recharge card i dey do. I no get stamina to dey hawk recharge card if i mistakenly type 10,000 instead of 100 naira.

so you will die if you recharge 10k on your phone. How old are you?
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by Juanmike(m): 9:21pm On May 02, 2023
MrBroke:

Wetin i won lie 4 nah. Worst case scenario, if i no get data cause i no dey do ussd. I go call my guy sub 4 me after which i send am the money. If i no get airtime i must get data, i can't lack both same time cause that's suicidal.
You lack sense
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by tfelicityk(m): 9:22pm On May 02, 2023
How do you want the recharge cards vendors in your community or area to survive? Not everybody uses bank account via electronic or USSD to recharge their lines
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by Sleekfingers: 9:28pm On May 02, 2023
I don't use it anymore......I recharge using my account.
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by sirp85(m): 9:29pm On May 02, 2023
Seriously I can't remember the last time I bought paper recharge card not when I have opay, palmpay, union Bank app et-al
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by Exedyne: 9:31pm On May 02, 2023
I still recharged with paper today
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by dominique(f): 9:31pm On May 02, 2023
It's when recharge card vendors decided to add ₦10 to their cards that ruined the business for them. A lot of people switched to recharging from accounts without looking back. Now they've reversed back to normal price, people are no longer looking at their side.
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by Omoolaissagoal: 9:35pm On May 02, 2023
madridguy:
So because I am hungry now i cannot support Tinubu?

You are so bitter and pained
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by mechanics(m): 9:36pm On May 02, 2023
Lolz, people still do, I do recharge from Opay, not everyone can use their phone to recharge, especially those who are not technologically inclined.
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by Prettychild(f): 9:42pm On May 02, 2023
Adiob200:
I saw one news online that Mtn change their code for recharge cards, for a year now have never recharge my line with paper card, only online...Are you still using paper recharge card?
I prefer paper cards to online. Why would I enrich the banks when my fellow man is hungry

Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by stevups(m): 9:42pm On May 02, 2023
slimmax:
Preferred, always have 100naira of all network worth 700naira. Saves life when you least expect

Good of you
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by EmmyNorse(m): 9:47pm On May 02, 2023
I rarely recharge paper cards, top up from my bank mobile app serves better
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by Kobicove(m): 9:47pm On May 02, 2023
Philomath1212:

Just a year, you're forming biggie...
Last time I used paper recharge was 2017...
But I know people still use paper recharge and it will continue to be till literacy rate gets to at least 98%

It has nothing to do with illiteracy, there are people who are fully literate (myself included) but who prefer to use paper recharge cards.

My main reason for using paper recharge cards is because I want to support the businesses of recharge card vendors

Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by tunde1200(m): 9:48pm On May 02, 2023
angry angry angry
My belly oh lol
madridguy:
Na paper recharge card i dey do. I no get stamina to dey hawk recharge card if i mistakenly type 10,000 instead of 100 naira.
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by Cassandraloius: 9:49pm On May 02, 2023
I last used that paper recharge card 2018.
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by AYNL: 9:51pm On May 02, 2023
I still use am yesterday
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by MrBroke(m): 10:05pm On May 02, 2023
Juanmike:
You lack sense

You lack parents. Even foolishness self you lack. Carry your frustrated life somewhere okay.
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:07pm On May 02, 2023
madridguy:
So because I am hungry now i cannot support Tinubu?

Small boy, forward your aza make I find you something wey you go use chop.
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by eallstar: 10:22pm On May 02, 2023
Rahkman:
Person cannot catch cruise? Any little thing u bring politics to derail the thread. Are you okay up there?
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by kammali: 10:24pm On May 02, 2023
Some time I buy paper card to load or some time I will buy from bank account.
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by hoilakes(m): 10:24pm On May 02, 2023
Who does that in 2023 ULIFE is a life saver grin
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by lexy2014: 10:32pm On May 02, 2023
Adiob200:
I saw one news online that Mtn change their code for recharge cards, for a year now have never recharge my line with paper card, only online...Are you still using paper recharge card?

How does it concern you?
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by lexy2014: 10:33pm On May 02, 2023
Philomath1212:

Just a year, you're forming biggie...
Last time I used paper recharge was 2017...
But I know people still use paper recharge and it will continue to be till literacy rate gets to at least 98%

So everybody that was using paper recharge before the advent of e channels were all illiterate
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by abidem4real: 10:36pm On May 02, 2023
madridguy:
Honestly, a friend of mine did it not long ago and I was like haaa! He wanted to recharge his Glo line with#1000 and he mistakenly added one more zero gbam!

Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by gbengene1234(m): 10:39pm On May 02, 2023
Lolz.. can't even remember the code 😕
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by eepeepook: 10:44pm On May 02, 2023
Finding it where I live is hard. Na POS operators dey reign. They’ve become the new churches.
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by Mitchy49(m): 10:50pm On May 02, 2023
Rahkman:

Me I dey support OBI, abeg u fit send me 5k, I dey hungry. Thanks

Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? / How Do I Track My Stolen Tecno Phone / 7 Weird Places We Charge Our Phones