Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,470 members, 7,836,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards (26329 Views)

Remember This Recharge Card / FG Plans 5% Duty On Recharge Cards / Universal Charger: Do People Still Use This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by mordred44: 11:13pm On May 02, 2023
D question shld be....are dey still printing paper card
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by Tonytonex(m): 11:24pm On May 02, 2023
Yes. But not always.
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by Tonytonex(m): 11:25pm On May 02, 2023
AyamGod23:
bro i wonder oo, i have also been recharging from my opay since no paper card
yes. Same here. Since I started using Opay.
I love Opay.
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by Godsonkemz(m): 12:15am On May 03, 2023
I recharged one hour ago with the normal*555*
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by yom2(m): 12:21am On May 03, 2023
MrBroke:
More than 4 years i never touch that paper. I don even forget their recharging code. Top up na im sabi o
u na big don now. Average people dey use paper everywhere
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by goalsplanners: 1:33am On May 03, 2023
Only in the village
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:16am On May 03, 2023
madridguy:
So because I am hungry now i cannot support Tinubu?

Yes, a hungry Nigerian should normally support a better Nigeria, and not queue behind an old, sick and corrupt druglord.
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by DJInfluence: 3:02am On May 03, 2023
AyamGod23:

you be small pikin?
why won't you be able to type in correctly without mistake
There's like many reasons why one can make a mistake. E.g. Stress, being in a hurry, not concentrating/distracted, the kind of phone (maybe the display is like 2"wink lastly, no one is immune from making mistake no matter how silly it may be.

1 Like

Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by crackhouse(m): 3:50am On May 03, 2023
I use it always..
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by Caseless: 3:55am On May 03, 2023
madridguy:

God will enrich you. Don't let them mock you.
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by anthropizzy(m): 6:07am On May 03, 2023
Prettychild:

I prefer paper cards to online. Why would I enrich the banks when my fellow man is hungry

Good talk.

1 Like

Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by anthropizzy(m): 6:08am On May 03, 2023
Kobicove:

It has nothing to do with illiteracy, there are people who are fully literate (myself included) but who prefer to use paper recharge cards.

My main reason for using paper recharge cards I because I want to support the businesses of recharge card vendors

I fall into this exact category.
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by reservd(m): 6:10am On May 03, 2023
Adiob200:
I saw one news online that Mtn change their code for recharge cards, for a year now have never recharge my line with paper card, only online...Are you still using paper recharge card?
I intentionally stuck with paper recharge as a way to encourage the sellers means of income rather than enriching the already rich but since when the paper sellers started adding 10 - 20 naira on their recharge cards sometime last year and change was becoming an issue, I had no choice but to switch to my bank
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by anthropizzy(m): 6:10am On May 03, 2023
Adiob200:
I saw one news online that Mtn change their code for recharge cards, for a year now have never recharge my line with paper card, only online...Are you still using paper recharge card?

I live in cosmopolitan area of lagos, I am literate and i enjoy recharging by purchasing paper airtime. Infact I love it patronising them.
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by onlyboyson(m): 6:11am On May 03, 2023
Paper recharge cards are for what'sapp giveaways grin grin grin
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by MrBroke(m): 6:16am On May 03, 2023
yom2:
u na big don now. Average people dey use paper everywhere

No be about big don oga, check my name na MrBroke, me self nah average person in terms of money but in terms of discipline i'm not.
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by TeeKings: 6:19am On May 03, 2023
Crazeworld:
Only once in a while. Online recharge is faster and convenient without the retailer's additional 10 naira for profit.

For saving time and being fast you are very much correct but there’s no difference between that extra 10naira and the stupid charges that banks collect on each recharge transactions.! Banks may even be worse in that regard
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by SisterAnn(f): 6:28am On May 03, 2023
madridguy:
Na paper recharge card i dey do. I no get stamina to dey hawk recharge card if i mistakenly type 10,000 instead of 100 naira.
Really?

Are you that careless?

Nobody who has any serious thing doing outside life would have the time to be looking for recharge card to buy upandan morning afternoon night, raining or shinning. 🧐
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by SisterAnn(f): 6:31am On May 03, 2023
madridguy:

No mind am Baba 😄🥺
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by NaijaCover(m): 6:39am On May 03, 2023
Paper Recharge Card Is The Best
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by Juanmike(m): 7:05am On May 03, 2023
MrBroke:

You lack parents. Even foolishness self you lack. Carry your frustrated life somewhere okay.
You lack identity brokeboy
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:39am On May 03, 2023
Lol.
That's old school.
I have not used it since year 2019.
I recharge using my bank app.
It's faster and easier for me.
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:40am On May 03, 2023
post=122896446:
Paper Recharge Card Is The Best
How, please?
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by NaijaCover(m): 7:47am On May 03, 2023
MASTERMIND04:

How, please?

IS A PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by Crazeworld(m): 7:51am On May 03, 2023
TeeKings:

For saving time and being fast you are very much correct but there’s no difference between that extra 10naira and the stupid charges that banks collect on each recharge transactions.! Banks may even be worse in that regard
I don't recharge from banks. I use clubkonnect
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by DiamondNimi(m): 7:56am On May 03, 2023
How do u help low earners,I use paper card most time
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by DCONE1(m): 8:08am On May 03, 2023
Yes we do and recharging via other means doesn't make you special ...its nothing to be happy about
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by engrkaz(m): 8:19am On May 03, 2023
Contract….
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by Sammy5413(m): 8:21am On May 03, 2023
If say you dey close to me, i for tear you 500
When you start recharging from banks forget it
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by gentleguy1975: 8:27am On May 03, 2023
A guy said he prefers the paper recharge to ensure self discipline, some even prefer to go and do their transfer offline for the same reason
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by gentility411(m): 8:43am On May 03, 2023
hardbody:

Does it last up to 10minutes?

I did not make a call with it. Just to buy 100mb data to check my email and facebook
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by adventisty: 8:54am On May 03, 2023
I just recharged my paper recaharge card now, using *311*pin no# and it went ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban / Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? / How Do I Track My Stolen Tecno Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.