Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards (26323 Views)

Remember This Recharge Card / FG Plans 5% Duty On Recharge Cards / Universal Charger: Do People Still Use This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by Benega9(m): 8:58am On May 03, 2023
It been long,I recharge like that
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by AyamGod23: 9:06am On May 03, 2023
DJInfluence:
There's like many reasons why one can make a mistake. E.g. Stress, being in a hurry, not concentrating/distracted, the kind of phone (maybe the display is like 2"wink lastly, no one is immune from making mistake no matter how silly it may be.

forget, only a kid makes a mistake when it comes to money.
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by madridguy(m): 9:35am On May 03, 2023
So when you are buying paper recharge card you were idle and you dont have anything to do with your life then?

SisterAnn:
Really?

Are you that careless?

Nobody who has any serious thing doing outside life would have the time to be looking for recharge card to buy upandan morning afternoon night, raining or shinning. 🧐
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by mruwaifo(m): 9:51am On May 03, 2023
AyamGod23:

you be small pikin?
why won't you be able to type in correctly without mistake

Even if he did mistakenly typed N1000 na insufficient funds him for get .
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by SisterAnn(f): 10:07am On May 03, 2023
madridguy:
So when you are buying paper recharge card you were idle and you dont have anything to do with your life then?

Then vs now?

The world has moved on without you.
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by AyamGod23: 10:16am On May 03, 2023
mruwaifo:

Even if he did mistakenly typed N1000 na insufficient funds him for get .

hahahaha
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by Prettychild(f): 11:16am On May 03, 2023
anthropizzy:

Good talk.
Thank you
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by Greattie08: 11:21am On May 03, 2023
Yes ooo, still did that last Sunday.
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by kelspinall(m): 12:20pm On May 03, 2023
if not for zenith bank and their nonsense service issues,i no go even remember last i bought airtime
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by Philomath1212: 9:14pm On May 03, 2023
Kobicove:

It has nothing to do with illiteracy, there are people who are fully literate (myself included) but who prefer to use paper recharge cards.

My main reason for using paper recharge cards is because I want to support the businesses of recharge card vendors

That's your choice....
Even with cashless system in western world, peeps still use cash for goodies, it's choice...
If cashless system is grounded here, I don't see where anything that has to do with bills will have many people doing it with cash...

If you care to know too, most of the VTUs you buy through online are from vendors like paper recharge card too, don't bring emotion here...

Where literacy comes in; is on cashless system being in place. And aside from technological glitch from communication coys, literacy is one major issue cashless system suffers from..

You that buy paper recharge card, gather 100 folks of yours and show me 90 out of them that buys paper recharge card.
Then compare with;
100 of abokis
100 of peeps from rural areas
100 of bus conductors
100 of okada men
100 of market women in food commodities market
100 of artisans
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by Rick9(m): 11:29pm On May 04, 2023
Gen Y and Gen Z don't use paper recharge card.
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by clubkonnect: 11:19pm On Jun 03, 2023
Thank you for choosing Clubkonnect
Crazeworld:
I don't recharge from banks. I use clubkonnect
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by edoairways: 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2023
AyamGod23:

forget, only a kid makes a mistake when it comes to money.
As far you are a human being, you bound to make mistake. Mistake isn't exclusive to kids as implied by you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Memory Cards (SD) Not Detected On Mobile Phones Solved / Good Samaritans Who Returned Lost Phones / Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.