Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? (5003 Views)

I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? / Did She Do The Right Thing? [Picture] / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:57pm On May 02, 2023
Danlax:
It's not as if yo can't afford a phone yourself, but yo just want to eat your cake and have it at same time....!

Entitlement has eaten huge part of you guys..! And you're proud to say that "you're angry with him" Tueeh.! On another man's money đź‘ŚNawa oh
I'm currently jobless. I'm no longer working for him.
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:58pm On May 02, 2023
daylaysongs:
abeg how old are you?
In my twenties. Why?
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:00pm On May 02, 2023
Autobot05:

Then why should he get you a phone ? When you're not longer working for him
But, the phone got bad when I attended his mum's burial. That was where it got spoiled. If you read through my post, you'll see how the phone got spoiled during the course of the burial proceedings in the church. And it's not as if he can't afford it. He can afford a hundred of it if he wants. Someone that has four Porsche cars, Benz, Range Rover, lexus and other cars, including houses and landed properties, us it phone that won't even be up to 200k he can't afford? Just think it. If you were to be in my shoes you'll understand better what I'm trying to say.
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by Autobot05: 11:05pm On May 02, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
But, the phone got bad when I attended his mum's burial. That was where it got spoiled. If you read through my post, you'll see how the phone got spoiled during the course of the burial proceedings in the church. And it's not as if he can't afford it. He can afford a hundred of it if he wants. Someone that has four Porsche cars, Benz, Range Rover, lexus and other cars, including houses and landed properties, us it phone that won't even be up to 200k he can't afford? Just think it. If you were to be in my shoes you'll understand better what I'm trying to say.

There's nothing to understand
Replace your phone because it's your personal property fgs .

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by Juliearth(f): 12:32am On May 03, 2023
You are overtly entitled. If your boss was this generous to everybody, do you think he would have amassed the wealth he has today? Seems like you two have something going on.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by advanceDNA: 1:22am On May 03, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
What's that supposed to mean? Please, I don't want kids here.

Is it a crime for some of u women to live within your earnings...??.. u want to enjoy life at the expense of another person.... madam go and work and buy yourself a phone...the phine is still usable seff

Its the idioĹĄ that bought it for u the first time i blame.....now u are thinking its ur right...

Dey play oooo ....u hear
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by advanceDNA: 1:27am On May 03, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
In my twenties. Why?

All of u are akways in ur twenties on nairaland grin

U talk of attendeding his mother's burial as if its a favour....so he must pay...... the person wey go marry u don enter one chance..

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by Michelle55: 3:12am On May 03, 2023
Pray that no one would uses you for rituals because this your entitlement mentality reeks to high heaven!!
No one owes you shiit even if una dey knack because it's pretty obvious that you guys have something underlying going on between you two.
Omo, your shoulder pad dey high to dey request for phone like say you put the money for im pocket.
Besides, you weren't forced to attend the burial or were you? Even at that, he owes you nothing. If he chooses to give that's fine and if not, move on.
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by linearity: 3:28am On May 03, 2023
Since you are so entitled….If I were you, I would have just sold one of his many Porsches, buy the phone then keep the change.
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:39am On May 03, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
What's that supposed to mean? Please, I don't want kids here.
you are definitely not normal, your boss need to sack you ASAP or are you fvcking ur boss for him to deserve this degree of disrespect from you?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by Haynnie: 5:29am On May 03, 2023
After reading fadiliamaikiriki's post I knew it was some sort of the usual "entitlement mentality" Nigerian girls carry. Why do you think you can plea your boss to get you a new phone even though he bought one for you the first time?

Is it that there is something you had with him that you are kind of disagreeing to or regretted doing in the past with him?

Things sup on a low. You no wam talk ni hence the messages and pictures he has been sending you. undecided

I can never ask my boss for anything even though she had done some things for me willingly without me asking for it. I can't be entitled to ask from her again. That's greed!
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by Baronthecelebri: 7:39am On May 03, 2023
I think you're stuy
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by daylaysongs: 7:46am On May 03, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
In my twenties. Why?
you can do better than all this,went through some of your topic mehn you sound or look naive
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by DaInferno(m): 8:19am On May 03, 2023
godliman:
You speak as if it is your right, is buying phone in the employment contract? That is why those guys said you should command him. It is not a right but a privilege. If he refuses to buy you have no right to be angry.
Ironically you are the one behaving like a kid here- sorry if I am hard on you.
why u come d feel sorry?

If the truth will kill them, let them die
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by DaInferno(m): 8:30am On May 03, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

This is the backstory:

Sometimes last year ending, I attended the burial of my boss' mom. This burial ceremony took place late last year. We first of all went to the church, then from there we proceeded to the home of the woman. During the course of the burial proceedings in the church, I mistakenly sat on my phone. There was a lot of sitting and standing. So, in one of the many sitting 'downs', I mistakenly sat on my phone that was on the pew. My phone was affected. It went bad, but not so bad though, just a little ink that appeared at the bottom of the phone. The phone screen didn't crack at all, just the ink that appeared. I didn't like the fact that the ink is there, so I decided it's better I get another phone. This phone was bought for me by my boss, when he heard the story of how my former phone was snatched from me while on transit. He felt pity and gave me the money I used to purchase this one I'm using currently. The phone is just a year old, not upto two years, until this incidence of my phone going bad happened.

Why I stopped talking to him:

About last week or there about, I asked my boss( Although, I no longer work with him. I worked with his mum before she passed, but he's the one that pays my salary then), to
please get me another phone, that the one I'm using is so bad. When I sent the chat, he said he'll get back to me soon, maybe he was busy. So, he later replied with this " hello dear, I've been looking, but not lucky yet", something like that, I've forgotten the exact thing he said. I don't want to open the chat again because it will make me view some pictures/videos or messages he has sent me on WhatsApp, because after I got that reply ( though I don't know what he meant there) I stopped chatting with him or talking to him. He has sent some pictures/videos and messages on WhatsApp, but I'm not going to reply, at least not yet.

The thing is, I don't like what he did. This is someone that can afford hundred of the phone. Someone that has lands here and there, houses with tenants here and there, plus other businesses fetching him cool money, someone that has about 4 Porsches, Benz, Range Rover, lexus and other cars in his garage. Then, you now ask the person to please get you a phone that the one you're using is bad, and then you're getting this reply, (even though I don't know what the reply meant), as a person how would you feel?

Did I do the right thing ignoring him? Did I do something wrong by ignoring him? I need your opinions/ suggestions. This will determine if I'm going to reply or ignore him. He sent me some videos/pictures and messages on WhatsApp, but I'm yet to open them or reply them. He doesn't know I'm angry with him.

Please, I would appreciate your input on this. If you're in my shoes, what would you do?

Thanks!
before I call yoi stupid; I'd like to explain what it means so you know its not just the regular word you hear here and there. Stupid sinply means Lacking intelligence,
or
exhibiting the quality of having been done by someone lacking in intelligence...to the point of stupor.

Therefore, you're very stupid and explaining the intensity of it to you would be futile, judging from your comments to others. GOD!!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by Clinghton: 8:41am On May 03, 2023
No matter how wealth he is, he owns you nothing but your salary at when due.
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by OndoRaph(m): 8:47am On May 03, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
You are a kid. I can smell it from this reply. Chei! And you are even defending this stupidity? Why do you think he ignored you.
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:59am On May 03, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

This is the backstory:

Sometimes last year ending, I attended the burial of my boss' mom. This burial ceremony took place late last year. We first of all went to the church, then from there we proceeded to the home of the woman. During the course of the burial proceedings in the church, I mistakenly sat on my phone. There was a lot of sitting and standing. So, in one of the many sitting 'downs', I mistakenly sat on my phone that was on the pew. My phone was affected. It went bad, but not so bad though, just a little ink that appeared at the bottom of the phone. The phone screen didn't crack at all, just the ink that appeared. I didn't like the fact that the ink is there, so I decided it's better I get another phone. This phone was bought for me by my boss, when he heard the story of how my former phone was snatched from me while on transit. He felt pity and gave me the money I used to purchase this one I'm using currently. The phone is just a year old, not upto two years, until this incidence of my phone going bad happened.

About last week or there about, I asked my boss( Although, I no longer work with him. I worked with his mum before she passed, but he's the one that pays my salary then), to
please get me another phone, that the one I'm using is so bad. When I sent the chat, he said he'll get back to me soon, maybe he was busy. So, he later replied with this " hello dear, I've been looking, but not lucky yet", something like that, I've forgotten the exact thing he said. I don't want to open the chat again because it will make me view some pictures/videos or messages he has sent me on WhatsApp, because after I got that reply ( though I don't know what he meant there) I stopped chatting with him or talking to him. He has sent some pictures/videos and messages on WhatsApp, but I'm not going to reply, at least not yet.

The thing is, I don't like what he did. This is someone that can afford hundred of the phone. Someone that has lands here and there, houses with tenants here and there, plus other businesses fetching him cool money, someone that has about 4 Porsches, Benz, Range Rover, lexus and other cars in his garage. Then, you now ask the person to please get you a phone that the one you're using is bad, and then you're getting this reply, (even though I don't know what the reply meant), as a person how would you feel?

Did I do the right thing ignoring him? Did I do something wrong by ignoring him? I need your opinions/ suggestions. This will determine if I'm going to reply or ignore him. He sent me some videos/pictures and messages on WhatsApp, but I'm yet to open them or reply them. He doesn't know I'm angry with him.

Please, I would appreciate your input on this. If you're in my shoes, what would you do?

Thanks!

Make this Entitlement Spirit no just klll you
If he own all those properties how does it concerns you? so because he has it all now means he is indebted to you and owe you something ahbi?
his he the one that sat on your phone or damaged it?
you don't force people to do something for you out of their own wish
as for you saying you are ignoring him I just dey laugh
and who says he even noticed if you are even ignoring him or not
are you his babe or wife?
you think say rich guys get time to notice if an imaginary person dey ignore them? they are always busy with their lives
ignore at your own peril
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 11:12am On May 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

All of u are akways in ur twenties on nairaland grin

U talk of attendeding his mother's burial as if its a favour....so he must pay...... the person wey go marry u don enter one chance..

I dey pity guy way go marry her lazy ass
she too gather red flags
na her type them dey use for Rituals
she too get this entitlement spirit and low self esteem
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:16pm On May 03, 2023
FREDCLSSICO7:

Make this Entitlement Spirit no just klll you
If he own all those properties how does it concerns you? so because he has it all now means he is indebted to you and owe you something ahbi?
his he the one that sat on your phone or damaged it?
you don't force people to do something for you out of their own wish
as for you saying you are ignoring him I just dey laugh
and who says he even noticed if you are even ignoring him or not
are you his babe or wife?
you think say rich guys get time to notice if an imaginary person dey ignore them? they are always busy with their lives
ignore at your own peril
Getting a phone for someone shouldn't be a big deal for someone of his caliber honestly. I didn't even say the phone must be a new. Even if it's the one he's no longer using, I'll take it. He's been sending me pictures/videos/messages on WhatsApp, but I'm yet to view them. They should be up twelve in number. I haven't viewed any, at least not yet. Seems he doesn't know I'm very angry with him and intentionally ignoring him. A phone that won't even be up to 200k. Highest one hundred and something. Na wa.
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:19pm On May 03, 2023
OndoRaph:
You are a kid. I can smell it from this reply. Chei! And you are even defending this stupidity? Why do you think he ignored you.
I don't think he ignored me though. The last message he sent was on the first of this month. But, I'm yet to know what the messages are all about because I didn't open them.
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:21pm On May 03, 2023
DaInferno:
before I call yoi stupid; I'd like to explain what it means so you know its not just the regular word you hear here and there. Stupid sinply means Lacking intelligence,
or
exhibiting the quality of having been done by someone lacking in intelligence...to the point of stupor.

Therefore, you're very stupid and explaining the intensity of it to you would be futile, judging from your comments to others. GOD!!
Stupid because I begged someone for something? Something that he or she can afford hundred times. Haven't you ever begged someone for anything in your life?
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:22pm On May 03, 2023
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you are definitely not normal, your boss need to sack you ASAP or are you fvcking ur boss for him to deserve this degree of disrespect from you?
I'm no longer working for him. I'm currently jobless.
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by kelspinall(m): 12:25pm On May 03, 2023
can't believe i wasted precious time reading nonsense from a senseless entitled person....ask yaself whether you are ok ir in ya right senses
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:28pm On May 03, 2023
So, not even one person supported me. You all are here saying this and that.
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:30pm On May 03, 2023
nlfpmod, what do you have to do or say on this?
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by whirlwind7(m): 1:34pm On May 03, 2023
godliman:
You speak as if it is your right, is buying phone in the employment contract? That is why those guys said you should command him. It is not a right but a privilege. If he refuses to buy you have no right to be angry.
Ironically you are the one behaving like a kid here- sorry if I am hard on you.

Hope you observed from her reply to this post of yours that she is an empty head?

Things we see nowadays! grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by Tewqewtii(m): 1:48pm On May 03, 2023
Sense has been chasing you since but you’re faster.
Usain bolt

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by diogo23: 2:03pm On May 03, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

This is the backstory:

Thanks!
You're greedy and feel you are entitled to his money

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by Average9jaman: 2:04pm On May 03, 2023
Because ur sleeping with the man, u think it's a right that he will give you whatever you ask him

Btw is he married?
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by DaInferno(m): 3:30pm On May 03, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Stupid because I begged someone for something? Something that he or she can afford hundred times. Haven't you ever begged someone for anything in your life?
this further justifies why i said explaining to you would be futile, you're not being stupid for begging, No.
You're stupid for being avaricious anf entitled.I prefer living you in the dark. I advice you to avoid God too, since anything yoi ask him doesn't come immediately
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by conscienceman4(m): 3:47pm On May 03, 2023
Tone of entitlement mentality.
Please reconfiguring of your way of thinking is needed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act / My Crush Seun Osewa Is Messing Up / Can You Date A Secondary School Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.