Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? (5030 Views)

I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? / Did She Do The Right Thing? [Picture] / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by Angelacruz: 9:46pm On May 03, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
It's phone I wanted not land. And the phone is nothing compared to the land.
What kind of entitled mentality is this?

Nawooo
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by Nikes(m): 11:39pm On May 03, 2023
Aside the entitlement mentality, your mentality as a social human being get as e be. You're claim to be pleading for a new phone from somebody but You're snubbing the person. Then you'll go and meet people and start presenting the guy in a bad light. Open the messages and videos check out what he's trying to say and respond to him accordingly. But no...you come here dey talk about how many cars, lands, real estates he's got nd bla bla bla. Na sense of entitlement be this naaa
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:28am On May 04, 2023
Nikes:
Aside the entitlement mentality, your mentality as a social human being get as e be. You're claim to be pleading for a new phone from somebody but You're snubbing the person. Then you'll go and meet people and start presenting the guy in a bad light. Open the messages and videos check out what he's trying to say and respond to him accordingly. But no...you come here dey talk about how many cars, lands, real estates he's got nd bla bla bla. Na sense of entitlement be this naaa
No. I even said it mustn't be a new one. Even if it's the one he's no longer using, I'll take it. Even though I know he can comfortably afford a hundred of the new one.
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 1:53pm On May 04, 2023
[quote author=fadilaMaikiriki post=122902745] Getting a phone for someone shouldn't be a big deal for someone of his caliber honestly. I didn't even say the phone must be a new. Even if it's the one he's no longer using, I'll take it. He's been sending me pictures/videos/messages on WhatsApp, but I'm yet to view them. They should be up twelve in number. I haven't viewed any, at least not yet. Seems he doesn't know I'm very angry with him and intentionally ignoring him A phone that won't even be up to 200k. Highest one hundred and something. Na wa.]

Nothing bad in him getting you a phone
you need something from someone yet you're ignoring the person
even if the phone isn't worth 200k at least you should know that he owes you nothing
you're making seems as if he is compelled to buy you the phone
once you need a favor from someone do it diligently without any forms of entitlement
thanks
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by Chemlite: 2:13pm On May 04, 2023
she be bar woman.... na so dem be..... na bitch!
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:26pm On May 04, 2023
This girl self, so this one go marry too? Pls change your mentality, is very bad.
Not even your parents owe you at this your age, have that in mind.
Thanks to God for giving me a reasonable woman.
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by managingpartner(f): 5:25pm On May 04, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
This is someone that has different types of cars, houses and landed properties here and there. Na wa. Someone that can afford even hundred of the phone. And I know the phone won't be more than or even upto 200k. And the phone got bad when I attended his mum's burial.

You are just too stupid and full of entitlement, I pray your boss sees this and get you fired. Ungrateful fellow.
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:51pm On May 04, 2023
managingpartner:

You are just too stupid and full of entitlement, I pray your boss sees this and get you fired. Ungrateful fellow.
I'm no longer working for him. I'm currently jobless.
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by Jflex07(m): 10:23pm On May 04, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
But, the phone got bad when I attended his mum's burial. That was where it got spoiled. If you read through my post, you'll see how the phone got spoiled during the course of the burial proceedings in the church. And it's not as if he can't afford it. He can afford a hundred of it if he wants. Someone that has four Porsche cars, Benz, Range Rover, lexus and other cars, including houses and landed properties, us it phone that won't even be up to 200k he can't afford? Just think it. If you were to be in my shoes you'll understand better what I'm trying to say.
He owes you nothing whatsoever!! Your entitlement mentality is nauseating.
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by Gasvon: 7:33am On May 05, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
No. I even said it mustn't be a new one. Even if it's the one he's no longer using, I'll take it. Even though I know he can comfortably afford a hundred of the new one.
You're this entitled because he's slept with you countless times. I'm sure you both had fun.
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by dontrulee: 7:44am On May 05, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
This is someone that has different types of cars, houses and landed properties here and there. Na wa. Someone that can afford even hundred of the phone. And I know the phone won't be more than or even upto 200k. And the phone got bad when I attended his mum's burial.

This your sense of entitlement will not get you anywhere!
Wasn't he the one that got you the current phone you're using now?
Wasn't it your fault that it got bad by you sitting on it?
Even if your boss is the richest man in the world, he doesn't owe you anything!
Wake up from your sense of entitlement and change your mentality!
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by tesuto1(m): 8:16am On May 05, 2023
Oga,una two dey fvck Why u dey avoid this crucial question
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by Madups(m): 3:24pm On May 05, 2023
Walahi fa.. I cant bliv what i just read.
Immatex:
Command him to buy you Common-sense too!
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by linon: 5:10pm On May 05, 2023
quick advice
stop bleeping your boss!. purge yourself of entitlement mentality.. work hard and pray. work on your self esteem. seek help when you can, at the same time don't expect sht from people so you don't get disappointed. I don't get angry when my family members tell me no! cus I know they don't owe me shit
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by ProphetM0hammad: 6:24pm On May 05, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Nlfpmod, please help with wider views.

Since you lost your sales girl job now you can buy a new phone yourself
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by ProphetM0hammad: 6:25pm On May 05, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
I'm no longer working for him. I'm currently jobless.

I'll connect you with a bakery job next week
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by Immatex(m): 7:32pm On May 05, 2023
Madups:
Walahi fa.. I cant bliv what i just read.

It's unfortunate how young people think and feel so entitled.

Envying another person's success, next thing is to plan and execute a crime against the man and blame the devil.
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by ItisWell22(f): 8:13pm On May 05, 2023
I don’t really fancy catfish 🥱
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by Madups(m): 8:27pm On May 05, 2023
Immatex:

It's unfortunate how young people think and feel so entitled.

Envying another person's success, next thing is to plan and execute a crime against the man and blame the devil.
the devil that might just be under a tree taking a nap.
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:03pm On May 05, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

I'll connect you with a bakery job next week
Alright, I'll appreciate that. But, where please?
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:04pm On May 05, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Since you lost your sales girl job now you can buy a new phone yourself
Sales girl job? I've never done a sales girl job before.
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by ProphetM0hammad: 10:13pm On May 05, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Alright, I'll appreciate that. But, where please?
Onitsha
Pay is weekly
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:24pm On May 05, 2023
linon:
quick advice
stop bleeping your boss!. purge yourself of entitlement mentality.. work hard and pray. work on your self esteem. seek help when you can, at the same time don't expect sht from people so you don't get disappointed. I don't get angry when my family members tell me no! cus I know they don't owe me shit
That's why I'm seeking help from my former boss, to help me with a phone because the one I'm using is bad, even if it's a used phone, I don't mind.
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:30pm On May 05, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Onitsha
Pay is weekly
Alright. But I hope you won't try to sleep with me please.

Let's talk private please.
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by ProphetM0hammad: 10:32pm On May 05, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Alright. But I hope you won't try to sleep with me please.

Let's talk private please.
We can't talk privately
And i won't and can't sleep with you.

Some people like akpu but not everyone can eat akpu
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:38pm On May 05, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

We can't talk privately
And i won't and can't sleep with you.

Some people like akpu but not everyone can eat akpu
Why can't we talk privately please? Don't you think it's better that way?
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by ProphetM0hammad: 10:41pm On May 05, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Why can't we talk privately please? Don't you think it's better that way?
No it's not
We can talk about everything here
You are fond of posting your half nudes online
And you already assumed I'll try to sleep with you
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:49pm On May 05, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

No it's not
We can talk about everything here
You are fond of posting your half nudes online
And you already assumed I'll try to sleep with you
No, it's because of what I used to hear that made me say that. Maybe it's the way I put it.

I'm so sorry if that got you annoyed, okay.
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:14pm On May 05, 2023
ProphetM0hammad, you're not saying anything. You're now making me feel bad.
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by ojotobiloba1: 7:34am On May 06, 2023
See Nonsense Entitlement.
Op.. Pls sorry for this, I think you re mad
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:47am On May 06, 2023
ojotobiloba1:
See Nonsense Entitlement.
Op.. Pls sorry for this, I think you re mad
Mad? How? For asking for help?
Re: This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? by ojotobiloba1: 10:51am On May 06, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Mad? How? For asking for help?
Entitlement of the highest level.
Seems your boss is a zaddy wey dey pamper. U understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

70 Year-old-man Dies Having Sex With 2 Secondary School Girls / Eight Main Things Girls Do When They're Home All Alone. / 10 Things All Women Want In Bed, But Won't Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.