Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? (16825 Views)

What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? / While Looking For A Job Do This To Get Paid By Google / Please Which Job Do I Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by BaddestQueen(f): 2:05pm On May 03, 2023
Adaisback:
nwanem, am going to DM you, I need to talk to you about something seriously bothering me. Thanks
dm me too

😍😍😍
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Nnemuka(f): 2:06pm On May 03, 2023
pocohantas:
I run a buka.

The hardest part has to be people that order for plenty ogufe, ishan and abodi. Time to pay and they will say "Which bank?" I prefer they pay me cash.
Lol... grin

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by kambili999(f): 2:07pm On May 03, 2023
I'm a medical doctor.

All I can say is the healthcare sector in Nigeria is heartbreaking. What's worse is financial constraint of patients to even afford basic drugs like antibiotics because of the high level of poverty.

9 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by nlreserve: 2:08pm On May 03, 2023
rex21:

Good day sir. I'll like to know how you went about this
Just get a router, MTN or Airtel. Get your cameras. It could be paranomic fish eye or simple one. I used the reachargeable one since no constant light. Just confiure all after installing the apps on your Android or iphone.

Just ensure your router is subscribed. With your phone that has internet, u can view from anywhere

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by FalseProphet1(m): 2:09pm On May 03, 2023
pocohantas:
I run a buka.

The hardest part has to be people that order for plenty ogufe, ishan and abodi. Time to pay and they will say "Which bank?" I prefer they pay me cash.
I want to order for afang soup. I am a reader of your diary. Send me the address of your Buka so that I can come and patronize you and prophesy breakthrough in your business.

This I have seen.

7 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Adaisback(f): 2:10pm On May 03, 2023
BaddestQueen:
dm me too

😍😍😍
grin grin grin, longest time dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by linsco1256(m): 2:15pm On May 03, 2023
I run a laundry and dry-cleaning services. The hardest part of my job is when customers claim their clothes without making payment and I end up spending time and resources recovering my pay.

5 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Postinor: 2:16pm On May 03, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
I'm a gynecologist, the hardest part of my work is seeing dirty and stinking pusssssssies everyday.
so since u are a doctor, can you point out why girls pussy smell
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 2:18pm On May 03, 2023
sitting long hours
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by AdeoyeAdefemi: 2:21pm On May 03, 2023
I'm an education consultant, I assist students that wants to study in the UK or Canada.

The hardest part is writing Statement of purpose, editing cv and waiting for offer.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by DrAda(f): 2:21pm On May 03, 2023
Love my job. I dont like the pay

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by linsco1256(m): 2:22pm On May 03, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Everything about my job is hard and difficult.

I cool off at home with my wife, good sΓ«x solves the problem. But I know 90% percent of the men here have erectile dysfunction, let me help you with the best fruits and vegs I used in fixing myself.

Mention me if interested

I am very much interested. Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by BaddestQueen(f): 2:22pm On May 03, 2023
Adaisback:
grin grin grin, longest time dear
I've missed you so much ❀️ ❀️

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by tremilatre(m): 2:26pm On May 03, 2023
As a doctor abroad, hardest part of my job is the fear of litigation. I'm literally walking on eggshells and practising defensive medicine.

8 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Storypot: 2:27pm On May 03, 2023
phorget:
I do jamanjaman for a living.

na 'German-German' atleast put some respect on the hustles name hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Natbrowny: 2:27pm On May 03, 2023
Animals husbandry (rearing to sell)

Hardest part - Cleaning their place of abode on a daily.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by MrBroke(m): 2:28pm On May 03, 2023
I'm jobless and the hardest part of my work is being broke grin

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Alaga2222(m): 2:28pm On May 03, 2023
pimplucious:

I am an hotelier. The hardest part of my job is having to deal with my staffs to make sure they do not short change me. Whenever I come up with a means to stop financial leakages, they find another to subvert it.

It’s a case of cat and mouse with them I swear.

Good afternoon sir, I’m jobless presently I need a job am also an hoteliers before I was laid off.. please I will be glad if anything can comes up from you. I have 3 years experience in hospitality industry... I can work as a waiter, Cashier or a Barman

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by ahnie: 2:30pm On May 03, 2023
pocohantas:
I run a buka.

For your mind o cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Omniknowest(m): 2:32pm On May 03, 2023
caretaker; the worst part of the job is isolation, I literally stay 16hrs busy with little to no break. I hate the work!

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Dijita: 2:36pm On May 03, 2023
BucketMan:
I'm a lawyer

I think the hardest part about my job is that the remuneration is not commensurate with the high demands of the profession... You're expected to always look neat and elegant as a lawyer but you're paid 30k per month fresh out of law school.

Working in a law firm is intellectually demanding, and you always have to be on your A game. It's really good being a lawyer I love every aspect of it apart from the salary scale.
If you are making less than #100k as a lawyer you should open your own practice

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by GeneralKoko(m): 2:36pm On May 03, 2023
Rather than save in banks and watch your savings depreciate in value,why not invest that money into real estate?
You can hedge your funds against inflation by investing in real estate.

I can guide you to purchase plots of lands in choice locations that will host future developments in Abuja,Lagos and Port Harcourt.

If you're interested,mail
info.nestaterealestate@gmail.com
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by ImoleNaija: 2:37pm On May 03, 2023
MN07:

Job: Telecom Data Analyst

Hardest part: Receiving less detailed reports from field Engineer and trying to make sense of it to provide improvement plan.

Just joking here.

Lol πŸ˜‚ Boss easy oh.

Do you work with Huawei?

No
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by doyin01: 2:38pm On May 03, 2023
pocohantas:

I have kitchen assistants. It takes time but we are used to it and we have plenty equipments. Payment is a problem because Nigerians are stubborn. Even when we tell them cash or POS. Some will want to pay with cowries sef.

grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by GeneralKoko(m): 2:41pm On May 03, 2023
Clinton14:
I am a realtor,i consult for reputable real estate companies,the hardest part of my job is getting clients to believe the properties you are marketing are genuine,but it's getting better and better.

I'd like you to put m through on one or two. I'm a realtor just starting out. How can I reach you?
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by BucketMan: 2:43pm On May 03, 2023
Dijita:

If you are making less than #100k as a lawyer you should open your own practice
not that easy as a first year associate.
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by GeneralKoko(m): 2:49pm On May 03, 2023
Adek15:
I’m a realtor. Hardest part is conducting inspections and being aired by clients afterwards.

What state do you reside?
I run a community for agents and realtors. Would you like to be part of it?

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by MissOpe(f): 2:55pm On May 03, 2023
princeemma69:
I do my best for a living😣

Meaning you're an hustler....Yorubas call it Jama njama grin
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by bepositive11: 2:57pm On May 03, 2023
Jestin:
One thing I have come to realise in life is that no means to make money is easy weather legitimately or illegally

There are easy ways to make money, but the easier it is, the more risky it becomes. One example is stealing.
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by yinkbell: 2:58pm On May 03, 2023
BucketMan:
I'm a lawyer

I think the hardest part about my job is that the remuneration is not commensurate with the high demands of the profession... You're expected to always look neat and elegant as a lawyer but you're paid 30k per month fresh out of law school.

Are joking that fresh graduate of Law School gets 30k per Month?
I don't expect such pay for that Noble profession.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by bepositive11: 2:59pm On May 03, 2023
Haynnie:
What kind of job do you do and what's the hardest part of your job you (learn how to) or (can't) tolerate?

Nice post
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by illicit(m): 3:01pm On May 03, 2023
I teach English presently

The hardest part is teaching students unwilling to learn and yet you have to teach them

It's frustrating atimes

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Army 76RRI List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Pre-screening 2016/2017 / Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS / Job Opening: Available Vacancies At Channels Television

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.