Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,227 members, 7,849,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

Gone Are The Days When Education Of Girl Child End In Kitchen- Ngozi Adeleke(vid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gone Are The Days When Education Of Girl Child End In Kitchen- Ngozi Adeleke(vid (1847 Views)

Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife / I Taught Davido, B-red, Shina Rambo How To Dance- Senator Ademola Adeleke (vid) / Governor El-rufai Pledges To Sponsor Education Of Almajiri Boy Who Doesn't Beg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Gone Are The Days When Education Of Girl Child End In Kitchen- Ngozi Adeleke(vid by 9jahotblog: 10:34am On May 05, 2023
Christistruth02:

This clarifies a lot because I know that Gov Adeleke’s first wife is called Titi and she was at his swearing in
Thanks
the two wives was at the swearing in ceremony of Governor Adeleke last year November 27th, 2022.

1 Like

Re: Gone Are The Days When Education Of Girl Child End In Kitchen- Ngozi Adeleke(vid by HNICEARTH: 10:54am On May 05, 2023
Christistruth02:

Ok
I apologise for what I said about Ngozi and Nigerian Brothels

Brothel is for the female ( every race, tribe, and religion) folks and patronized by men. It has and can never be an ngozi's thingy. Their are fulani brothels, hausa brothels in north. Their are also yoruba brothels and igbo brothels. Heck! Their are also latino brothels in south America-you get alotta mulatos there.

It's all good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GLO Users Are Currently Getting Unsolicited SMS Messages From Tinubu’s PTC. / PEPT: They Have Started Campagn For Judgement / Sahara Reporters Deletes Tweet Of Apapa Being Affirmed As LP Chairman(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.