Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Question Of The Day: An Urgent Answer Is Needed Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day: An Urgent Answer Is Needed Please (213 Views)

How Much Does It Cost Someone To Apply For Bbnaija?(urgent Answer Pls) / Nigeria's Valentine's Day (an Entirely Different Opinion) / Female Answer : Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day: An Urgent Answer Is Needed Please by eddie7: 7:44am On May 03, 2023
QUESTION OF THE DAY

PLS ADVISE HER

I got married to my husband last year and her elder brother who resides in Canada came down for the wedding.

I didn't know that after the wedding he started chatting my younger sister who was one of my asobi. The guy came down this Easter to declare interest of marrying my immediate younger sister. His the senior brother to my husband and Di Okpala to the family while I'm the senior sister to the fiancee (my sister)

I have tried talking my sister out of the marriage so she can find another family to marry from but she remained adamant.
My question is who is now the senior wife in that family since I'm married to the younger brother to her fiance.

Is it proper for two blood sisters to marry from same family ?

My parents do not seem bothered because the Canada guy is very rich.
Re: Question Of The Day: An Urgent Answer Is Needed Please by Honeybadgerxx: 7:56am On May 03, 2023
You are jealous
Re: Question Of The Day: An Urgent Answer Is Needed Please by Ever8090: 8:02am On May 03, 2023
Honeybadgerxx:
You are jealous
not really, it is not common and it is strange to some cultures here in Nigeria, so she need to worried but however it goes, she should just take it like that and live with it....who first wife help!??
Re: Question Of The Day: An Urgent Answer Is Needed Please by eddie7: 10:53am On May 03, 2023
Someone mentioned the story of Jacob in the Holy Bible..though different circumstances, but the end result was same

(1) (Reply)

Sugar / Would You Scam A Scammer? / Why Can't I Create A Thread On Nairaland Anymore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.