Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) (45034 Views)

Former Governor Oyetola Arrives Osun State To A Rousing Welcome By Indigenes / Femi Fani-Kayode Returns Home After Joining APC, Receives Rousing Welcome / Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by diggindeep: 8:33pm On May 04, 2023
Generalkorex:

Thank you.

You're welcome
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Generalkorex(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2023
kosiebe:

Good question 😃
Asiwaju is the greatest politician all time. He knows the game.
I fear who nor fear Tinubu
That man is something else
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by kosiebe(m): 8:32pm On May 05, 2023
Generalkorex:

That man is something else
He's too clever when it comes to politicking.
With the way he settled Abe and wike, the same way he handled cross river APC post primary issues. I just loved him, example of a true unifier
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Generalkorex(m): 8:38pm On May 05, 2023
kosiebe:

He's too clever when it comes to politicking.
With the way he settled Abe and wike, the same way he handled cross river APC post primary issues. I just loved him, example of a true unifier
I watched one of his videos where he was advising Teslim Folarin on what to do next after oyo apc primary election.
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by kosiebe(m): 8:46pm On May 05, 2023
Generalkorex:

I watched one of his videos where he was advising Teslim Folarin on what to do next after oyo apc primary election.
He knows the game 👍
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Augustenite(m): 1:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

Sp Yorubas will always be the BASTARD they are 🤣🤣🤣 my did stays in old gra . Unlike yours who lives in a brothel in Indian where she hustles dicks for crumbs 🤣
You think I am those ibos you bully here. Useless pig
Try me and see

see your mumu level na Pro max. No be old GRA na Old Garage. Ewu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture / Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) / #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.