Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) (45032 Views)

Former Governor Oyetola Arrives Osun State To A Rousing Welcome By Indigenes / Femi Fani-Kayode Returns Home After Joining APC, Receives Rousing Welcome / Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Arabk25: 6:47pm On May 03, 2023
Dupeadegbila:
Have not seen anyone that doesn't like Tinubu or wants him to become president!

Then come to SE and SS you will see and get tired

Mind you I voted for atiku

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Sannisege: 6:47pm On May 03, 2023
I saw it live on TVC and Channels TV. Asiwaju was well received in PH today. Thank you Governor Wike for being a great host.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by stunnert(m): 6:47pm On May 03, 2023
God1000:
Okay, but will that change the price of Garri in the market? nigerians are dying everyday due to hunger and insecurity while politicians celebrate and rejoice

You just spoke like a fool...pardon me

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by stunnert(m): 6:48pm On May 03, 2023
wake up and smell the coffee, Peter obi will never rule this country
Tntsi:
Rousing welcome kor.
Let Peter obi pay portharcourt a visit. That is where we will see what rousing welcome is.

PODATTI is coming.
On PODATTI mandate will the new Nigeria be built and the gates of corruption, fraud, embezellment, rascality in governance,drugs and tribalism shall be dismantled.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by stunnert(m): 6:49pm On May 03, 2023
NoFucksToGive:
These are fake pics πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€my baby sis and her husband live in port Harcourt, nothing like this. No one came out to welcome Tinubu anywhere ..

Everyone is indoors

Tinubu supporters are so shameless πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
go get a life and stop shaming yourself here

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by mymadam(m): 6:49pm On May 03, 2023
NoFucksToGive:
These are fake pics πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€my baby sis and her husband live in port Harcourt, nothing like this. No one came out to welcome Tinubu anywhere ..
Everyone is indoors
Tinubu supporters are so shameless πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
No one came out? Yes, only ghosts graced the occasion. Right? πŸ‘πŸ½

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by kingyakos: 6:50pm On May 03, 2023
The whole Rivers State came out, all shops, market and airport was on lockdown for tinubu grin angry angry angry angry angry angry grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by stunnert(m): 6:50pm On May 03, 2023
Dupeadegbila:
Ok
he's a special person. God was showing off when he created Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by stunnert(m): 6:51pm On May 03, 2023
Jestin:
Drugs abuse junkie President
haters can go to hell, your opinion is not needed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by stunnert(m): 6:52pm On May 03, 2023
HydraFeeds:
May Tinubu’s reign favour Nigeria .

God bless Nigeria .
Amen and may God bless you also

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Poshpuppi: 6:52pm On May 03, 2023
See for yourself @ https:///gpecarticle

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by NoFucksToGive: 6:52pm On May 03, 2023
mymadam:

No one came out? Yes, only ghosts graced the occasion. Right? πŸ‘πŸ½

Are you sure you don't have comprehension issues ?
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Chucks13: 6:54pm On May 03, 2023
Tntsi:
Rousing welcome kor.
Let Peter obi pay portharcourt a visit. That is where we will see what rousing welcome is.

PODATTI is coming.
On PODATTI mandate will the new Nigeria be built and the gates of corruption, fraud, embezellment, rascality in governance,drugs and tribalism shall be dismantled.

The pain is real I swear, sorry bro.

Wait, where is your Gatti or Dattu is he on trance or unconscious somewhere or what?

Sorry God will heal your pain by 2031.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Arabk25: 6:55pm On May 03, 2023
Dupeadegbila:
Have not seen anyone that doesn't like Tinubu or wants him to become president!

Lol my brother let me tell you the truth you can insult me if you like

I voted for atiku during the presidential elections and I reside in port Harcourt

If elections were counted the way its suppose to be PDP and APC put together they will not get up to 2 hundren vote. The kind of vote LP got since I was born have never seen such turn out in my life before. But this is Nigeria lol after election 9 o clock new me and you go confuse.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Obiedun(m): 6:55pm On May 03, 2023
Wailers will not sleep well tonight

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by uncleade(m): 6:55pm On May 03, 2023
Arabk25:

Then come to SE and SS you will see and get tired

Mind you I voted for atiku
South east is just a drop of water in an ocean in NIGERIA. Infact, very tiny and insignificant.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 6:56pm On May 03, 2023
Tinubu will pay wella for loyalists ehn.
If you cannot influence them, buy them.
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Dagger111(m): 6:56pm On May 03, 2023
Feintline:

If you have to force people to close their shops for a visit , then something is wrong with you as a leader.
Let Peter obi visit portharcourt, then will you see what rousing welcome means. People will leave their shops to follow him.
Even Nyesome wike will have no choice than to join the crowd to chant obi obi.

Let ur local champion Obi go to Ekiti or Osun State for same rousing welcome.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by ejimatic: 6:57pm On May 03, 2023
chokekachy:

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1653776514998042625?t=LadiE1ekQOd5TgIl7NPWAg&s=19
. Some people from the SE are not happy now.Their. Sadness will increase when BAT is sworn in as the next. Nigerian president.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by fortunez1(m): 6:57pm On May 03, 2023
He deserves it

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Jagabanarmy: 6:57pm On May 03, 2023

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Houseontherock1: 6:58pm On May 03, 2023
The holiday is to protect our presido from unknown gunmen and bitter obidients

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Zico5(m): 7:01pm On May 03, 2023
Tntsi:
Rousing welcome kor.

PODATTI is coming.

Just stay calm. PODATTI is coming
You better wake up. PODATTI is not coming anywhere. You should stop hallucinating cos it wont be good for ur health. Peter obi can wait till 2032.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by tunjiajayi: 7:01pm On May 03, 2023
Generalkorex:
Has Tinubu made any errors while speaking after the election?

Na the game.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Arabk25: 7:02pm On May 03, 2023
uncleade:
South east is just a drop of water in an ocean in NIGERIA. Infact, very tiny and insignificant.

Not just South east I said come to south east and south south then you will see people don't want BAT to be president

But this is Nigeria your vote means nothing
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 03, 2023
Rented crowd as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Lovenorth: 7:04pm On May 03, 2023
Campaign after election lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Torpedo23: 7:04pm On May 03, 2023
yarimo:
TINUBU is loved by all Nigerians 30k-grubbing bottom-feeders such as yourself

Corrected.
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 03, 2023
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Blasts APC After Buhari Was Booed At National Assembly / Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.