Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) (45002 Views)

Former Governor Oyetola Arrives Osun State To A Rousing Welcome By Indigenes / Femi Fani-Kayode Returns Home After Joining APC, Receives Rousing Welcome / Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by gotnel: 7:54pm On May 03, 2023
Tntsi:
Rousing welcome kor.
Let Peter obi pay portharcourt a visit. That is where we will see what rousing welcome is.

PODATTI is coming.
On PODATTI mandate will the new Nigeria be built and the gates of corruption, fraud, embezellment, rascality in governance,drugs and tribalism shall be dismantled.

Just stay calm. PODATTI is coming
PODATTI will come by 2031
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by 77up(m): 7:54pm On May 03, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

The irony is, your comment is filled with contradictions 🤣🤣🤣

How on earth can you write deceit obi lost fair and square these bolded in the same sentence? 🤣🤣🤣 So contradictory

For those who don't get it let me elaborate
Deceit and Obi have nothing in common , all world wide know Obi is an man of integrity

To say Obi post fair and square is another huge joke of a contradiction.
🤣🤣
Honestly, you all contributed to Obi lost in one way or the other, believe this or not.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Mikebjoe: 7:57pm On May 03, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
Can someone enlighten me if this practice of commissioning projects with outrageous media coverage the same in other countries.

I find it difficult to understand; like can't this governors just construct their road and fly overs and just open for use without much noise and media coverage?

Is that a wrong thing?
if it is your turn do yours indoor even those who do it outside people still say dey do nothing it’s like you don’t know how stubborn you people are 😎

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by sholla20(m): 7:58pm On May 03, 2023
Why Declare Public Holiday Because Of A President-Elect's Visit? This Is So Wrong in It's Entirety.

BTW, I'm A Lagos Based Photographer. I create visually- pleasing Images. Available to Travel.

Portrait | Editorial | Events | Lifestyle. 08134556637
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by kpompey: 7:59pm On May 03, 2023
Tntsi:
Rousing welcome kor.
Let Peter obi pay portharcourt a visit. That is where we will see what rousing welcome is.

PODATTI is coming.
On PODATTI mandate will the new Nigeria be built and the gates of corruption, fraud, embezellment, rascality in governance,drugs and tribalism shall be dismantled.

Already he is in wife room

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by kpompey: 8:00pm On May 03, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

Exactly. My sister said the governor announced a forced public holiday? Who does that
? In the 21st century? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If people love you then the governor wouldn't have to force them all to stay at home 🤣 sounds like the sitathone that goes on in that southeast by unknown gunmen 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Your fake sister. Go check how the crowd dey chant Jagaban.Obi lule. Moreso, Obi knows where to go.Obi will visit Alaba market and anywhere his igbo brother converge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by NoFucksToGive: 8:00pm On May 03, 2023
Alliswell248:

To ease traffic.
Did you see the dignitaries that graced the occasion?
When would Soludo invite Hoebi to commission a project in Anambra?

Are you stupid or just daft? What's my business with Anambra? Useless iliterate 🤣
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by NoFucksToGive: 8:01pm On May 03, 2023
kpompey:

Your fake sister. Go check how the crowd dey chant Jagaban.Obi lule.

In your house right ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by kpompey: 8:02pm On May 03, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

In your house right ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oga leave hatred, I watched it live.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by drlateef: 8:09pm On May 03, 2023
Tntsi:
Rousing welcome kor.

PODATTI is coming.

…….coming to Agulu for retirement 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by DesignMaestro(m): 8:15pm On May 03, 2023
Jagaban!!!!!!
O ge fila kori elégàn o daru

Our President-elect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by DesignMaestro(m): 8:16pm On May 03, 2023
DesignMaestro:
Jagaban!!!!!!
O ge fila kori elégàn o daru

Our President-elect

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by NoFucksToGive: 8:16pm On May 03, 2023
kpompey:

Oga leave hatred, I watched it live.

I am sure you did 😂
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by DesignMaestro(m): 8:21pm On May 03, 2023
mymadam:

"These are fake pics 😂😂😂😂😂😀my baby sis and her husband live in port Harcourt, nothing like this.

No one came out to welcome Tinubu anywhere .... Everyone is indoors..."

Young fella, do you know the meaning of comprehension? I strongly advise you go for your WASCE. You desperately need to... before it's too late. Good luck 👋🏽
WAIL RESPONSIBLY cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 03, 2023
stunnert:
Long live the president elect

Watch how shetima takes over from tilinbu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by kpompey: 8:26pm On May 03, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

I am sure you did 😂
Yeah I did.Infact the winner winner oo song totori elluppee.Wike dey throw jab.
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Alliswell248: 8:27pm On May 03, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

Am i stupid or just daft? What's my business with Anambra? I am a Useless iliterate 🤣
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Spanki(f): 8:30pm On May 03, 2023
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by NoFucksToGive: 8:30pm On May 03, 2023
kpompey:

Yeah I did.Infact the winner winner oo song totori elluppee.Wike dey throw jab.

Do you have a job or is trolling for Tinubu your full time job?
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 03, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

Exactly. My sister said the governor announced a forced public holiday? Who does that
? In the 21st century? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If people love you then the governor wouldn't have to force them all to stay at home 🤣 sounds like the sitathone that goes on in that southeast by unknown gunmen 🤣🤣🤣🤣

If you don't know the meaning of honour, then disgrace and dishonour are at your doorsteps. It is a spiritual law.

My people in PortHarcout witnessed the honour today. Wike is a man. He is a bridge builder . Posterity will never forget him. He corrected MKO Abiola's defeat in Rivers State in 1993. Abiola was not accepted in PortHarcourt in 1993, but 2023, 30 years later, Tinubu on Renewed Hope is accepted and honoured. We can never forget Wike. Magnus Abe is also well appreciated.

You are in pains because your fathers and brothers made Abiola to lose Rivers in 1993 because of close proximity but Wike said it will not repeat itself this time around.
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by diggindeep: 8:43pm On May 03, 2023
Tareq1105:

When and at what time did he address himself as governor elect?

Haters.

Lovers, all you need is a Google Search and you'll run back here full of apologies.
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Generalkorex(m): 8:47pm On May 03, 2023
diggindeep:

Addressing himself as the Governor elect was number one error before his disappearance to France.

Thank you.
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by simfrost90210: 8:51pm On May 03, 2023
grin grin grin
.., enjoy it while it lasts coz you're goin' down
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by simfrost90210: 8:53pm On May 03, 2023
gotnel:

PODATTI will come by 2031

grin ode
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by kpompey: 8:58pm On May 03, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

Do you have a job or is trolling for Tinubu your full time job?
All I know is I will feed you and your family. I am 100% sure.
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by jconsulting(f): 8:58pm On May 03, 2023
Tntsi:
Rousing welcome kor.

PODATTI is coming.

CRAZE no dey tire you, people have moved on, even Peter Obi himself have move on
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Abokisulay(m): 9:00pm On May 03, 2023
Wike declared public holiday because of the children of hate 😂😂

They've mobilized their ipob miscreants and unknown gun ibo men to cause trouble.

Wike na una papa 😂😂
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by kosiebe(m): 9:01pm On May 03, 2023
Generalkorex:
Has Tinubu made any errors while speaking after the election?
Good question 😃
Asiwaju is the greatest politician all time. He knows the game.
I fear who nor fear Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Helgreenluv(m): 9:05pm On May 03, 2023
Tntsi:
Rousing welcome kor.

PODATTI is coming.

Keep dreaming. No be only podatti na pudding
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by lexy2014: 9:06pm On May 03, 2023
yarimo:
TINUBU is loved by all Nigerians

How did you arrive at your conclusion?
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by lexy2014: 9:07pm On May 03, 2023
kosiebe:

Good question 😃
Asiwaju is the greatest politician all time. He knows the game.
I fear who nor fear Tinubu

Why should any body fear Tinubu?

What game does he know and how is he the greatest politician of all time?

How has that translated into a better Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by lexy2014: 9:11pm On May 03, 2023
babaolofin:

If you don't know the meaning of honour, then disgrace and dishonour are at your doorsteps. It is a spiritual law.

My people in PortHarcout witnessed the honour today. Wike is a man. He is a bridge builder . Posterity will never forget him. He corrected MKO Abiola's defeat in Rivers State in 1993. Abiola was not accepted in PortHarcourt in 1993, but 2023, 30 years later, Tinubu on Renewed Hope is accepted and honoured. We can never forget Wike. Magnus Abe is also well appreciated.

You are in pains because your fathers and brothers made Abiola to lose Rivers in 1993 because of close proximity but Wike said it will not repeat itself this time around.

How is Wike a "bridge builder" and what bridge did he build?

How did Wike "correct" Abiolas defeat in Rivers in 1993?

Which hope is renewed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis / Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba / Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.