Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court (34574 Views)

My Husband Hates To Bathe And Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use.woman Cries Out / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! / My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Tzar(m): 2:15am On May 04, 2023
Your man is an ingrate!
However, you both share the blame for producing females. The truth is that the gender of the child is determined by:
1. The XY chromosome, which your husband is responsible for producing the Y chromosome.
2. The alkaline state of the female reproductive system. You are responsible for this. The female reproductive system is acidic and the sperm is alkaline. Also the XY sperm thrives in an alkaline environment. So if you are too acidic during intercourse, you kill off the male sperm & the female sperm thrives. You must eat a lot of alkaline foods to help you achieve an environment that the male sperm can survive in during intercouse.
3. The time of intercourse which both of you are responsible for. Because, like humans, male sperms are fast & agile, but die faster. But the female sperm is slower and lives longer. So, you must have sex 24hrs to ovulation, so your faster male sperm can reach the egg once released.
4. Luck, which God is responsible for. Because regardless of the 3 points above, there are still female sperms that will defy all factors and reach the egg faster than any male sperm even in a highly alkaline vagina.

ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/my-husband-hates-me-for-giving-birth-to-three-girls-housewife-tells-court/
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by akin9ja78(m): 3:09am On May 04, 2023
Biology of not men need heir to avoid stories later

MrBrownJay1:
that yeye fool of a husband still doesnt understand that HE IS THE ONE TO BLAME FOR HAVING ONLY DAUGHTERS!!!

BIOLOGY 101:
women only carry X chromosome while men carry X or Y chromosome... Men determine the sex of a baby depending on whether their sperm is carrying an X or Y chromosome. A man's X chromosome combines with the mother's X chromosome makes a baby girl (XX) and a man's Y chromosome with mama's X chromosome will make a baby boy (XY)
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by lapo(m): 3:10am On May 04, 2023
One side story.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:12am On May 04, 2023
akin9ja78:
Biology of not men need heir to avoid stories later

true but women have no power over what sex their future child will be. none whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Abuloma80(f): 3:18am On May 04, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
Hian, just like that?😄.

He deserves much more than that. I add my own, not only being a useless husband but also a Heartless, no fair of GOD in his mind. Doesn't he know of the popular says "That womd that delivers a girl shall one day deliver a boy" Vice-Vasa. She should take her children and walk out of the "EFULEFU". The mouth that GOD Created, HE shall surely give it what to eat. She should legally fight girls children's right - the father must set aside feeding money for the. She should see to thier education even with her parents and relations assistances. One day it shall be history!

I very well know of family, the man is a Direct and Biological to the serving governor. His wife gave birth to 4 girls, he went and married a 2nd wife. Within 10 months the 2nd wife gave birth to a girl, meanwhile the first with was expecting her 5th child, She gave birth to a girl. She continued trying but ended up having 8 girls and gave up at that stage. For sure it became a competition, so by the time 1st with stopped having the Babies at the 8 child, the 2nd wiife already had 4 girls. She continued to try to have boy, but for where! She too clocked 8 girls and gave too. Meanwhile the husband is having 16 pretty girls! To say beautiful or pretty girls is an understatement. You see how life be! You can't dictate to GOD but you can only pray to GOD, may be you will get what you desired. May HIM answer our good prayers positively. Aamiin.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Osanoghodua1: 3:44am On May 04, 2023
Yoruba Muslim? Run before he kills you with punches and blame the devil.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by 9jaRealist: 4:07am On May 04, 2023
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/my-husband-hates-me-for-giving-birth-to-three-girls-housewife-tells-court/

If you chose to marry a sexist (and probably misogynistic) Neanderthal, why are surprised?!
>
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by IamANigerianMan: 4:19am On May 04, 2023
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Omoawoke: 4:23am On May 04, 2023
ijustdey:

Only a wicked woman will give her husband 3 girls

Aha madam, pity the man and give him a Man!
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by FireUpNow(m): 4:41am On May 04, 2023
Isn't not your husband who deposited his sperm into you? He is seeing what he deposited which is no fault of yours madam.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by IkeIgboNile(m): 4:58am On May 04, 2023
I thought they said it's only Igbos that regard male kids
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by yemmie(m): 5:00am On May 04, 2023
It is the man that is responsible for Y chromosome but your vagina PH level could affect the Y chromosome for male.

The Y chromosome dont thrive in acidic environment.

One simple remedy get coconut water to wash your vagina before sex with your man..Let him also take alot of zinc supplement and eat lot of oysters.. smoke less if he does and do exercise to boost testosterone level

For some reason yet unknown .. chances of male child is higher when husband and wife have intense passionate sex .
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by franchasofficia: 5:06am On May 04, 2023
Foolish men and their foolish ways. Me that is gradually loving my awesome daughter now more than my wonderful son, though I still cherish both but men are naturally inclined to being closer to their daughters than their sons.

Honestly some men are freaking dumb. In this age and time where female children are becoming global stars and now overtaking the so called men cheesy

Most times as an aged father, it is even better to have a rich daughter than a wealthy son cos your rich daughter will cheerfully take good care of you at old age while your wealthy son is busy with his wife and mistresses all over the world grin grin
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Alhari(m): 5:15am On May 04, 2023
If your own side of the story is 100% true then the fact is your husband is myopic in thinking. Out of four kids you have both sex in the kids, what if if you don't have a male child at all?
In this present generation what one ought to be praying for is God to give him/her children that will give him/her rest of mind and become great in the legal way. The sex of a child isn't determine by the mother but the chromosome the man releases during intercourse. He is the main problem when it comes to the children sex.
ijustdey:

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Praktikals1000: 5:26am On May 04, 2023
Beremx:
seems you didn't read the story very well. Next time don't be in a haste to comment for likes and stop embarassing your mother
The guy you quoted made more sense than you. You need to hear the man's side of the story
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Xscape1993(m): 5:34am On May 04, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
Hian, just like that?😄.

A man a bit close to us abandoned his family and ran to the village just because his wife gave birth to 3 girls.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Xscape1993(m): 5:34am On May 04, 2023
bonnyhope:

Do you know the full story?

Have you heard from the husband?
A man a bit close to us abandoned his family and ran to the village just because his wife gave birth to 3 girls.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by spiralwedge(m): 5:37am On May 04, 2023
RightToReject:
The funny thing about this news - the myopic stance of the husband notwithstanding - is that the people involved are of the South West extraction; yet, within a twinkle of an eye, you'll see the hypocritically disingenuous lot of the same extraction striving to make the world believe that it's the people of the South East extraction that do have misgivings where a woman gives birth to female children only thereby ascribing myopia to them while appropriating scrupulousness, sophistication and/or liberalism to themselves.

In this man's case, it is better to imagine than witness what he would have done, assuming that the wife did not give birth to even a single male.

All i read in your comment is YOUR OWN MYOPIA.

First, by adding tribal colouration to an isolated divorce case

Second, by generalising that what happened to this case is a tribal culture.

See, you can’t see this life beyond tribal definitions. You are ruined and need help asap. You seem to be traumatised by something and your reasoning is myopic.

I am sure you judge your food, work, neighbours, sleeping, talking, education, walking, sports etc on tribal affiliations on a daily basis.
Get help please
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by hssd8nland: 5:39am On May 04, 2023
God1000:
That man is still living in the past.

Boys or girls, I'm okay with both.

Proper upbringing is the real issue.
Gbam
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by WorkaholicB(m): 5:53am On May 04, 2023
ijustdey:

Until men start to understand that whatever gender their wife bear is as a result of their chromosome. Though a woman contributes in the sense that she ought to know when she is disposed to meet with her husband in order to produce a male or female child. Most women don't know their menstrual cycle. All they care about if iphone and sharwarma..
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Zaheertyler(m): 5:55am On May 04, 2023
Xscape1993:
Useless husband. A man a bit close to us abandoned his family and ran to the village just because his wife gave birth to 3 girls.
You too for believing only the woman’s side
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by somtochukwu161: 5:56am On May 04, 2023
Is well dear is d lord that knoweth all in his time he will mk things beautiful
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by RightToReject(m): 6:06am On May 04, 2023
spiralwedge:

All i read in your comment is YOUR OWN MYOPIA.

First, by adding tribal colouration to an isolated divorce case

Second, by generalising that what happened to this case is a tribal culture.

See, you can’t see this life beyond tribal definitions. You are ruined and need help asap. You seem to be traumatised by something and your reasoning is myopic.

I am sure you judge your food, work, neighbours, sleeping, talking, education, walking, sports etc on tribal affiliations on a daily basis.
Get help please

Your low IQ sucks; unfortunately, I am not responsible for it, so do not visit your frustration on me. Only a bumpkin like you would equate a posit about the evil of ethnocentrism to tribalism. Now scram and direct your further mention to small-minded elements like you before I change my mind and descend on you.

For the record, more than 50% of my staff, especially domestic staff, in Nigeria are of the South West extraction, so you cannot succeed in accusing me of tribalism.

Bumpkin.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Trecixnine(m): 6:07am On May 04, 2023
He is an ungrateful and arrogant soul. Is he better than some of us still begging God to give us a child (not minding any gender) even after 15 years of marriage?. It's not his fault sha embarassed

https://thenationonlineng.net/my-husband-hates-me-for-giving-birth-to-three-girls-housewife-tells-court/[/quote]
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Machinegun91(m): 6:11am On May 04, 2023
Women are evil doers, she might be instigating the female children to hate their father with this tactics. Fear women abeg
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:12am On May 04, 2023
Houseofglam7:
The silly mofo doesn’t know he determines the sexes of his kids!!!!!
Numbskull

He may even be a nairalander for all we know undecided
most likely a nairalander.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Teymanhenry(f): 6:12am On May 04, 2023
That's why gotta be careful when you wanna get married. Marrying a learned man would have saved you from this shit and other forth coming shits though.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by korede181: 6:14am On May 04, 2023
God1000:
That man is still living in the past.

Boys or girls, I'm okay with both.

Proper upbringing is the real issue.
he's not living in the past, you're actually the one living out of time... because that proper upbringing is what cannot be achieved for the girls. they're 3 of them . the only proper upbringing would have been to bring them up all equally.. but the mother, her sisters, friends and society wont make it happen... how do you even bring them up when you're always away from them .... that's why i said you're out of time
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by phoenixchap: 6:18am On May 04, 2023
Beremx:
seems you didn't read the story very well. Next time don't be in a haste to comment for likes and stop embarassing your mother

grow some brains too dude, he is right perhaps and has a right to his/her opinion.
peace.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by koribobo: 6:20am On May 04, 2023
RightToReject:
The funny thing about this news - the myopic stance of the husband notwithstanding - is that the people involved are of the South West extraction; yet, within a twinkle of an eye, you'll see the hypocritically disingenuous lot of the same extraction striving to make the world believe that it's the people of the South East extraction that do have misgivings where a woman gives birth to female children only thereby ascribing myopia to them while appropriating scrupulousness, sophistication and/or liberalism to themselves.must you always deduce everything from tribal point of view?

In this man's case, it is better to imagine than witness what he would have done, assuming that the wife did not give birth to even a single male.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Spanki(f): 6:27am On May 04, 2023
ijustdey:

If both of you are not ugly, your princesses should be very pretty. What's his problems with having a boy that may grow up and not even remember home. Guys stray a lot...
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by MemoriesAndMe: 6:30am On May 04, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Whether mail or femail children, boat are from God
What language is this please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ifeoma Nwaka Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Awka, Anambra (Photos) / Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please / What To Do If Your Partner Is Avoiding You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.