Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court (34575 Views)

My Husband Hates To Bathe And Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use.woman Cries Out / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! / My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by koribobo: 6:32am On May 04, 2023
RightToReject:

Your low IQ sucks; unfortunately, I am not responsible for it, so do not visit your frustration on me. Only a bumpkin like you would equate a posit about the evil of ethnocentrism to tribalism. Now scram and direct your further mention to small-minded elements like you before I change my mind and descend on you.

For the record, more than 50% of my staff, especially domestic staff, in Nigeria are of the South West extraction, so you cannot succeed in accusing me hof tribalism.

Bumpkin.
the wind has blown and the chicken back style has been revealed.shut up you don cast.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Father4all: 6:34am On May 04, 2023
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=122911152]that yeye fool of a husband still doesnt understand that HE IS THE ONE TO BLAME FOR HAVING ONLY DAUGHTERS!!!

BIOLOGY 101:
women only carry X chromosome while men carry X or Y chromosome... Men determine the sex of a baby depending on whether their sperm is carrying an X or Y chromosome. A man's X chromosome combines with the mother's X chromosome makes a baby girl (XX) and a man's Y chromosome with mama's X chromosome will make a baby boy (XY)
[/quoted forget those rubbish. It's God that determines
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by koribobo: 6:35am On May 04, 2023
caandi:
i doubt you’re a woman to be saying such
she is a dumb one who only knows about skin care products and cosmetics .

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Ajalalomo: 6:41am On May 04, 2023
Anyway, this will always happen when you marry an illiterate. Tell him to blame himself, not you, because you only fertilized the seeds he planted in you.

I have three girls too, and I will never blame my wife for that because those are the seeds I planted.

Boy or girl, mine is whatever comes my way. All I want are children that I can be proud of.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by RightToReject(m): 6:44am On May 04, 2023
koribobo:
the wind has blown and the chicken back style has been revealed.shut up you don cast.

Lol, I will not be surprised if it happens to be that it's you, Ade, my butler, that is behind this moniker, citing your raving persona. If that is the case, you should know better that I am not giving in to tribalism. That said, direct your further mentions to small-minded elements like you.

Bumpkin.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by eventainment(m): 6:45am On May 04, 2023
The sperm donor is angry about his contribution that's the determining factor of the gender of a child that's sick
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Amumaigwe: 7:01am On May 04, 2023
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/my-husband-hates-me-for-giving-birth-to-three-girls-housewife-tells-court/

See them. He hates your three daughters but only loves your son? So you signed agreement that you will give him only sons but defaulted and as a consequence he hates your girls and beats you for daring to break your agreement . These whoring and desperate housewives should ensure they get proper education so that they can sound more intelligent. My people say once a woman is done having her children, she starts craving for widowhood. If the man refuses to die early, she rushes to the court and cook unfounded allegations against the man to achieve the same end widowhood offers: freedom to sleep around, control of the children and also the man's resources by proxy. They think not the effect on the man they seek to destroy nor the children they will inadvertently ruin by their lusts for an unnatural way of living.
Well done ladies. Una eyes will finally clear at old age.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by spiralwedge(m): 7:03am On May 04, 2023
RightToReject:

Your low IQ sucks; unfortunately, I am not responsible for it, so do not visit your frustration on me. Only a bumpkin like you would equate a posit about the evil of ethnocentrism to tribalism. Now scram and direct your further mention to small-minded elements like you before I change my mind and descend on you.

For the record, more than 50% of my staff, especially domestic staff, in Nigeria are of the South West extraction, so you cannot succeed in accusing me of tribalism.

Bumpkin.

All your life, you only see through the prism of tribal affiliations, and it is written all over you. You are typical emotional bigot trying so hard to manipulate it and twist. Typical to play the victim card when caught redhanded.

You are a bigoted and myopic person always seeing what makes others different from you even in a petty issue such as a divorce case. I am sure you analyse how others sleep as inferior to how you sleep. You have stvpid superiority complex. Deal with it.

I am not concerned about what you have attained or who you are, this is a faceless forum and anyone can claim whatever.

But you see, you even know what tribes people around are, even your so-called “staff” and what number! OMG! You are so small-minded. Tuehhhh

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by prof22(m): 7:06am On May 04, 2023
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by DMCY: 7:10am On May 04, 2023
RightToReject:
The funny thing about this news - the myopic stance of the husband notwithstanding - is that the people involved are of the South West extraction; yet, within a twinkle of an eye, you'll see the hypocritically disingenuous lot of the same extraction striving to make the world believe that it's the people of the South East extraction that do have misgivings where a woman gives birth to female children only thereby ascribing myopia to them while appropriating scrupulousness, sophistication and/or liberalism to themselves.

In this man's case, it is better to imagine than witness what he would have done, assuming that the wife did not give birth to even a single male.

Calm down a little ser. Oyah, type in a language I understand because all those big grammar want to destroy my brain😪
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by spiralwedge(m): 7:12am On May 04, 2023
prof22:
He is uneducated and lacks exposure.

RightToReject, you see this succinct comment by this person?
That’s an intelligent comment. Summarises the whole thing.

But a bigoted fagg0t like you sees it from the angle of tribal affiliations, as a tribal warlord that you are. You that know that 50% of your “staff” are not from your tribe, probably is sick in the head and need help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by jameskey(m): 7:26am On May 04, 2023
I am friendly with all my children, especially my daughter.The man is still living in the past
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by DeShineShine(m): 7:36am On May 04, 2023
I give God the glory for giving me three beautiful and loving girls, one a graduate of Nursing Science presently doing her one year intern, one a final year student of Mass Communication and one a medical student in her 400 level. They always pamper me at anytime. Girls are loving please, they do not give high blood pressure like boys. If you are still in the age of thinking about not having boys as children, may you not use your hand to bring problem on yourself. Care for your girl child or children and see beautiful results at the end. Girls are loving!
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by maasoap(m): 7:37am On May 04, 2023
RightToReject:
The funny thing about this news - the myopic stance of the husband notwithstanding - is that the people involved are of the South West extraction; yet, within a twinkle of an eye, you'll see the hypocritically disingenuous lot of the same extraction striving to make the world believe that it's the people of the South East extraction that do have misgivings where a woman gives birth to female children only thereby ascribing myopia to them while appropriating scrupulousness, sophistication and/or liberalism to themselves.

In this man's case, it is better to imagine than witness what he would have done, assuming that the wife did not give birth to even a single male.

No matter how you try to spin this, this is not the practice that is only observable in South West alone but in Nigeria and Africa as a whole. Having said that, you still can't compare this with your tradition that gives everything to the first male child at the expense of other siblings and even his own mother. He can throw his own mother out of the house the moment his father pass away, that's your culture.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:00am On May 04, 2023
Responsibilities of girl child is not easy, if you don't meet their needs, another man will turn her to sex machine.

Simple truth, if you like be Pastor
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by SamOchuko: 8:04am On May 04, 2023
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/my-husband-hates-me-for-giving-birth-to-three-girls-housewife-tells-court/

He is sick upstairs, is he supposed to hate you or himself? Nor b wetin he put inside of you nai u bring out? He deposited female and wants you to convert it to make? It is well
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by chiozor: 8:07am On May 04, 2023
the only reasonable comments..here..others are buzy quoting biology they don't understand
Tzar:
Your man is an ingrate!
However, you both share the blame for producing females. The truth is that the gender of the child is determined by:
1. The XY chromosome, which your husband is responsible for producing the Y chromosome.
2. The alkaline state of the female reproductive system. You are responsible for this. The female reproductive system is acidic and the sperm is alkaline. Also the XY sperm thrives in an alkaline environment. So if you are too acidic during intercourse, you kill off the male sperm & the female sperm thrives. You must eat a lot of alkaline foods to help you achieve an environment that the male sperm can survive in during intercouse.
3. The time of intercourse which both of you are responsible for. Because, like humans, male sperms are fast & agile, but die faster. But the female sperm is slower and lives longer. So, you must have sex 24hrs to ovulation, so your faster male sperm can reach the egg once released.
4. Luck, which God is responsible for. Because regardless of the 3 points above, there are still female sperms that will defy all factors and reach the egg faster than any male sperm even in a highly alkaline vagina.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by RightToReject(m): 8:12am On May 04, 2023
maasoap:

No matter how you try to spin this, this is not the practice that is only observable in South West alone but in Nigeria and Africa as a whole. Having said that, you still can't compare this with your tradition that gives everything to the first male child at the expense of other siblings and even his own mother. He can throw his own mother out of the house the moment his father pass away, that's your culture.

You and your ilks should stop crying and disgracing the good people of the South West with all these ethnocentric dispositions, which myopia and sententiousness breed. I couldn't have believed prior to now that low IQ has become so prevalent among my good people of the South West. In fact, since this is the case, it calls for urgent and proper global attention because it's obviously endemic, and we can't afford to allow it to metamorphose into a pandemic since it's obviously viral.

That said, it's obvious that no one has told you that my attention is expensive and that I choose whom to give, positively or negatively, and now that I have given you and your ilks a bit of it, I know that you have got something meaningful to brag about as an achievement for the first time in your life - and obviously, you are the first to have something meaningful like this to brag about in the whole of your lineage. Enjoy the privilege of having a reply from an aristocrat and, while at it, scram and direct your further mentions to the bumpkins like you.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Randy100: 8:18am On May 04, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
that yeye fool of a husband still doesnt understand that HE IS THE ONE TO BLAME FOR HAVING ONLY DAUGHTERS!!!

BIOLOGY 101:
women only carry X chromosome while men carry X or Y chromosome... Men determine the sex of a baby depending on whether their sperm is carrying an X or Y chromosome. A man's X chromosome combines with the mother's X chromosome makes a baby girl (XX) and a man's Y chromosome with mama's X chromosome will make a baby boy (XY)
I agree with you, but you forgot that in each ejaculate that there is equal number of x and y chromosome. There was an experiment that shows that the pH of the birth canal can either favor x or y chromosome. I just say make I enlighten you small.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Chigold101(m): 8:30am On May 04, 2023
God1000:
That man is still living in the past.

Boys or girls, I'm okay with both.

Proper upbringing is the real issue.
Read the story again, this time slowly.
Read the last paragraph even slower.

If the issue is about girl children, she doesn't need the court to grant her their custody...
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by storm001(m): 8:32am On May 04, 2023
You want the kids to be with you and still want the man to be paying the bills.

Nigerian women and entitlement mentality 5&6.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by vokon2555(m): 8:32am On May 04, 2023
Zonefree:

Never believe the words of a Nigerian woman. There are more to her story. Until you hear from the man, never conclude on anything.

You want custody of the children you can't take care of undecided

I can never fall victim to this gender
Hear from both side
But they will only print their own cooked story and paste on social
Living the Man's own ...fear who no fear them.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Goalnaldo(m): 8:38am On May 04, 2023
Krexpah:
This life no balance oh my mom give birth to four 3 boys 1 girl my dad only like the girl send her to d university only we d boys hustle for ourselves all through
lol, life no really balance
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Enemyofpeace: 8:46am On May 04, 2023
MemoriesAndMe:

What language is this please?
English language now.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by salem1996: 8:48am On May 04, 2023
naijapikin2:
Infact can I have the three girls.

Do a survey, you will find out that girls are the ones taking care of the home much more than men nawadays.

Although anyone wey God gives is okay

I've always have problem with this saying that ladies takes care of her family than men. If the man did not provide properly for his family (wife and kids) he will be termed irresponsible so he tries his best to make sure he is not responsible. On the other hand, a lot of women thinks their money is their own so they channel it to their parents and allow the man struggle alone in the house.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by ComeToJesus: 9:01am On May 04, 2023
ijustdey:

Do you know that a lot of African men, including some who went to college still don't know that the male sex cells is the chief determinant of the sex of the child.

It what you put that you see. The female XX chromosome is fixed. It is the function of the XY from the male that determines what gender comes out.

If the man's X meets with the woman's X (XX) you have a baby girl. If the man's Y meets with the woman's X (XY) then you have a boy coming.

Men, stop being daft, primitive, chauvinistic and silly. A child is a child no matter the gender.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by missyblissy: 9:17am On May 04, 2023
Pochettino:
I don't blame the man.
We women need to produce more men not weak females.

Did you hear yourslef befoee typing this crap? Coming from a fellow woman, i am really disappointed. Smh
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Paragon4(m): 9:33am On May 04, 2023
This appeal is self contradictory. Infact it's opposing itself. First she said the only one the man carter's for is the forth one which is a boy. Still in the same apppeal she told the court that he has been responsible for the welfare of the three children.

She said the family members are the ones pushing the husband to send her away because she gave birth to three girls mean while she has a son for the man. This doesn't make sense at all.

A careful scrutiny of her story shows that the man has another woman meaning that the man is a polygamist as she is not ok with that. Thus she wants a divorce and she is right to do so.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by IamAsiri: 9:37am On May 04, 2023
Zonefree:

Never believe the words of a Nigerian woman. There are more to her story. Until you hear from the man, never conclude on anything.

You want custody of the children you can't take care of undecided

That's why they both went to court, so that both sides can be heard.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Unrated900(m): 9:40am On May 04, 2023
God1000:
That man is still living in the past.

Boys or girls, I'm okay with both.

Proper upbringing is the real issue.

Thar man no get sense

Girl child are the best and are much with compassionate towards their parent.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by mukthar2000(m): 9:40am On May 04, 2023
Madam stay calm, giving birth to girls is the most happiest things of life, they bring happiness and joy into the families.
Court pls grant that woman later to divorce that man b4 the will beat her to death pls.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Negroid001(m): 10:05am On May 04, 2023
I be boy. The husband no know say na we useless pass. Na only our mama most guys send. Those girls will take care of him in the future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ifeoma Nwaka Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Awka, Anambra (Photos) / Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please / What To Do If Your Partner Is Avoiding You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.