Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court (34569 Views)

My Husband Hates To Bathe And Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use.woman Cries Out / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! / My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by LibertyRep: 9:56pm On May 03, 2023
But she had the boy after the first three girls now.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Lexusgs430: 9:56pm On May 03, 2023
Why did he not supply the Y .........😜🤣
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by HydraFeeds(m): 9:56pm On May 03, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Ur husband is an idiot 4 not understanding basic biology
not many people know what XX and XY chromosomes are.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Monaboo(m): 9:57pm On May 03, 2023
There was a man who had 3 girls too. He hated the wife and pushed her out. Married another woman who gave him 3 boys.

The woman took her girls and went to fend for them all alone. They suffered through life.

But as the years grew by, God had mercy on them and they all became successful in life.

The first daughter has a PhD. She is married with kids. Working and living comfortable in a high brow area in Portharcourt with her family. Spends 6 months in USA and 6 months in Nigeria. She is an international business woman.

The second daughter (she's my favorite) travelled out to Sweden for studies, met an Oyinbo man who fell crazily in love with her there (she is very beautiful. She looks like all these Miss Nigeria type of girls). She married him and is comfortable living happily with him over there.

The third daughter just recently graduated from the University. Currently doing her NYSC.

They are taking very very good care of their mother as we speak.

They fly their mother to USA and Sweden to see them like breeze.

God is great.

As for their father's 3 boys. They are all in the Village. The first born is an Armed Robber. The second born is a Village Tout/Agbero always causing problems in the village while the last born is in Jail for carrying drugs.

The 3 boys are a headache to this their father.
The father complains and complains. The father now hates their mother for giving birth to such boys for him.

When he heard of the successes of his first wife's girls. He started regretting and has been searching for ways to reconcile with his first wife.

Right now, the father's name in the Village is "Father Of Criminals". Nobody goes near his compound. Due to too much shame, the father almost poisoned himself last year but he was caught and he survived it.

If u are waiting for me to give you moral lessons from this my story, you are wasting your time. The story is a moral lesson on its own.

May you not have Male children that will bring you shame.

Good Evening.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by caandi: 9:57pm On May 03, 2023
The man is clearly an illiterate
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Kellie069(m): 9:58pm On May 03, 2023
Well, we don’t know the importance of what we have because we have it in abundance .. only if the man hears the prayers of some women/men who are hoping for the fruit of the womb!! Example of misplaced priority but yet, na primitiveness de cause all these kind issue.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by bonnyhope: 9:59pm On May 03, 2023
Xscape1993:
Useless husband.....

Do you know the full story?

Have you heard from the husband?
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Prenonjebose: 10:00pm On May 03, 2023
When some people are just looking for any child, male or female

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Basicend: 10:01pm On May 03, 2023
DAuthor22:
He doesn't know their stars, let him calm down

Very few Nigerian girls, esp. the ones of nowadays have any stars beyond hook up and oloshoism.

This one that dollars is almost at 760 to a naira self. .

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by samsard(m): 10:01pm On May 03, 2023
ExtremeDot:
Haha.
If only your husband know say na we male deh determine the gender of our children. Though, it's naturally beyond our control.

A child's biological sex (male or female) is determined by the chromosome that the male parent contributes. Males have XY sex chromosomes while females have XX sex chromosomes; the male can contribute the X or Y chromosome, while the female must contribute one of their X chromosomes.
No one determines the sex of a child consciously. I don't think there's any man alive that only produces sperm that makes girls. There's a lot of factors at play which none of them control directly. That's not to excuse the alleged behaviour of the man.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by blairlady(f): 10:02pm On May 03, 2023
Men determine the sex of a child. Males have XY sex chromosomes while females have XX sex chromosomes; the male can contribute the X or Y chromosome, while the female must contribute one of their X chromosomes. A male infant results if the male contributes his Y chromosome while a female infant results if he contributes his X chromosome. So point of correction if you're a weak woman, I'm not and other female ain't too.
Pochettino:
I don't blame the man.
We women need to produce more men not weak females.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Popeonah(m): 10:02pm On May 03, 2023
Me self I no go dey happy. Many people here will lie that they will be happy. Say the truth.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Bossjakande: 10:03pm On May 03, 2023
Am sorry to say d man is a stupid man why hate ur wife cos she born girl. Am not Happy too wen my wife got pregnant and I find out is a girl cos I want a king. But my anger die when I saw my baby for d first time. She tookf my mum face she look so tiny and beautiful I can never hate my wife even if she never got a boy

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by yommen: 10:05pm On May 03, 2023
God1000:
That man is still living in the past.

Boys or girls, I'm okay with both.

Proper upbringing is the real issue.

The wan has a boy for him. He is only being stupidly polygamous. I don't think it's about the 3 girls jare.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by IamMobisola(f): 10:05pm On May 03, 2023
Then, when these three girls grow up to become successful and rich the useless man will remember he is their father and be expecting to be treated as such even though he never valued them.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Kingwome11(m): 10:06pm On May 03, 2023
RightToReject:
The funny thing about this news - the myopic stance of the husband notwithstanding - is that the people involved are of the South West extraction; , within a twinkle of an eye, you'll see the hypocritically disingenuous lot of the same extraction striving to myetake the world believe that it's the people of the South East extraction that do have misgivings where a woman gives birth to female children only thereby ascribing myopia to them while appropriating scrupulousness, sophistication and/or liberalism to themselves.

In this man's case, it is better to imagine than witness what he would have done, assuming that the wife did not give birth to even a single male.
notwithstanding - is that the people involved are of the South West extraction;. Who do us this thing self tribalism? Wetin concern region for this matter?
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Bossjakande: 10:06pm On May 03, 2023
ExtremeDot:
Haha.
If only your husband know say na we male deh determine the gender of our children. Though, it's naturally beyond our control.

A child's biological sex (male or female) is determined by the chromosome that the male parent contributes. Males have XY sex chromosomes while females have XX sex chromosomes; the male can contribute the X or Y chromosome, while the female must contribute one of their X chromosomes.
is not dat dear it depend on d day of sex dat she got pregnant and time of ovulation.u can get a boy or girl at time dat u have d sex
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Kakamorufu(m): 10:08pm On May 03, 2023
i even thought she didn't have a male child for his cray ass. Some men still living in the past sha angry

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Cassandraloius: 10:08pm On May 03, 2023
It is what it is! It's not your fault, He should adopt if he wants to, whether male or female, a child is a child, and anyone of them that decides to be useless, even the parents cannot control him/her.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by nokia1000(m): 10:09pm On May 03, 2023
Do you need a boy? Email me. I will give you and your husband a clue.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by BloomingDale(f): 10:11pm On May 03, 2023
Basicend:

Very few Nigerian girls, esp. the ones of nowadays have any stars beyond hook up and oloshoism.

This one that dollars is almost at 760 to a naira self. .

What are the men into that rendered our passport useless?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by harmony75: 10:13pm On May 03, 2023
Let men like him tell him it is what he deposited that the woman brought forth.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by RightToReject(m): 10:15pm On May 03, 2023
Kingwome11:
notwithstanding - is that the people involved are of the South West extraction;. Who do us this thing self tribalism? Wetin concern region for this matter?

A posit about the evil of ethnocentrism ought not to be mistaken for tribalism. Don't give me a further reason to conclude that you're a bumpkin.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Princeton92(m): 10:16pm On May 03, 2023
Me wey dey find three girls like this.... I no want boys ooh
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by ibkayee(f): 10:25pm On May 03, 2023
Bossjakande:
is not dat dear it depend on d day of sex dat she got pregnant and time of ovulation.u can get a boy or girl at time dat u have d sex

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by crossbreedwears(m): 10:25pm On May 03, 2023
If you check very well, the man background is very local.
God1000:
That man is still living in the past.

Boys or girls, I'm okay with both.

Proper upbringing is the real issue.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by eepeepook: 10:30pm On May 03, 2023
This is one aspect of African ‘culture’ Nairalanders hold strong to.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Krexpah(m): 10:31pm On May 03, 2023
This life no balance oh my mom give birth to four 3 boys 1 girl my dad only like the girl send her to d university only we d boys hustle for ourselves all through

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by 12345baba(m): 10:34pm On May 03, 2023
Ur husband na MUMU, me wey dey pray for three girls na him God give person he dey zuo.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by drlateef: 10:35pm On May 03, 2023
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/my-husband-hates-me-for-giving-birth-to-three-girls-housewife-tells-court/

Tell him that he is the cause of the problem, not you. His sperm determines the sex of the child, not your ovules.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by brainhgeek(m): 10:36pm On May 03, 2023
Tell the ignorant man that women do not determine the gender of a baby. Men do
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by tiswell(m): 10:37pm On May 03, 2023
male children are the prize,no man is truly happy in marriage without a Male child(ren)

Even in heaven,no woman dey there!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion / Ifeoma Nwaka Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Awka, Anambra (Photos) / Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.