Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Your Boyfriend Has Your Naked Pics... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Boyfriend Has Your Naked Pics... (3071 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me / Is It Ok To Be A Straight Girl But Like Seeing Naked Pics Of Girls / My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Boyfriend Has Your Naked Pics... by eberetos: 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
There is a day of glory for a woman, such day could be her wedding day, her promotion day, her day of political appointment, her day of celebration and so on....But there is sometimes a little faeces in the glass cup of her day of glory; it is called "her living past"..

Some ladies may enjoy taking nudes now, creating sex videos & so on, forgetting that these insecure guys will use it against them in future... Some ladies dont even know that their pics or sex videos are taken secretly.. So at the set time of their celebration, these insecure guys begin to send them these old nudes, requesting for ransom or it gets published....So whatever u do today, remember there is a future....

Dont loose ur celebration day because of an unforgiving past, dont let ur past kill ur good future....

KARMA IS DESCRIBED IN ISAIAH 33:1

1 Like

Re: Your Boyfriend Has Your Naked Pics... by izaray(f): 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
May God bless you for this topic!

1 Like

Re: Your Boyfriend Has Your Naked Pics... by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
Any guy that asked for a sex tape from a lady, has a dangerous motive..
But these dumb girls still won't learn..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Boyfriend Has Your Naked Pics... by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
Preach Bro Preach!

The problem most youths have today is the inability to think beyond what they see. They act on impulse and without the thoughts of tomorrow, things change.Life isn't static.

Yes it is said that we might not live to see tomorrow so we should live everyday like it is our last but then what if we survive today, how do we live tomorrow? Whatever we do now, should have a reflection of tomorrow! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Your Boyfriend Has Your Naked Pics... by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
op you have said nothing but the truth, but the truth is always a bitter pill to swallow
Re: Your Boyfriend Has Your Naked Pics... by marvin906(m): 4:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
honestly many girls act before they think
when it should be the other way round..

why in heaven will a chick open her two eyes for a guy to video a sex tape with you.
or even take your nude..
the guy you see as an angel today can be the devil tomorrow..
an that material can be used against you
many are walking few are sane undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Boyfriend Has Your Naked Pics... by ufuosman(m): 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
Nice one Op
Re: Your Boyfriend Has Your Naked Pics... by eberetos: 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
Thanks
Re: Your Boyfriend Has Your Naked Pics... by JimiCoker2: 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
100% spot on. Bravo
Re: Your Boyfriend Has Your Naked Pics... by Viicfuntop(f): 10:23am On Apr 25, 2018
JimiCoker2:
100% spot on. Bravo

Are you saying it’s risky to send a guy your picture
Re: Your Boyfriend Has Your Naked Pics... by IamD18: 11:16am On Apr 25, 2018
But the annoying bitter truth is that most people condemning and forming disciplined with their comments on this thread are guilty of this. Both the men asking and the women sending.

Most of them have their nudes with men in reality, but will come here to form nonsense!

Social media comments ain't reality.

If you know, you know.

3 Likes

Re: Your Boyfriend Has Your Naked Pics... by stylochime: 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
there are two sides to this. am not saying the OP is wrong however, men are not all the same. i deleted my ex nudes from my phone and even wiped my cache to delete any trace of the pix or vids. and deleted all our chats. i don't believe in grudges or stuff like that. and am sure am not the only guy who feels this way. although i must confess, sending your nudes to a guy is dangerous because no one knows what lies in a man's heart

2 Likes

Re: Your Boyfriend Has Your Naked Pics... by Burgerlomo: 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Well said bro. cool
Re: Your Boyfriend Has Your Naked Pics... by Burgerlomo: 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
eberetos:
There is a day of glory for a woman, such day could be her wedding day, her promotion day, her day of political appointment, her day of celebration and so on....But there is sometimes a little faeces in the glass cup of her day of glory; it is called "her living past"..

Some ladies may enjoy taking nudes now, creating sex videos & so on, forgetting that these insecure guys will use it against them in future... Some ladies dont even know that their pics or sex videos are taken secretly.. So at the set time of their celebration, these insecure guys begin to send them these old nudes, requesting for ransom or it gets published....So whatever u do today, remember there is a future....

Dont loose ur celebration day because of an unforgiving past, dont let ur past kill ur good future....

KARMA IS DESCRIBED IN ISAIAH 33:1

I hope they will listen to you cool

Re: Your Boyfriend Has Your Naked Pics... by Burgerlomo: 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
Viicfuntop:

You're biutifu cool

1 Like

Re: Your Boyfriend Has Your Naked Pics... by freedomchild: 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
It's risky but I bet you.. all guys are not the same. I personally won't do that
Re: Your Boyfriend Has Your Naked Pics... by ImaIma1(f): 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Nude picture
Re: Your Boyfriend Has Your Naked Pics... by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
No man has my nudes, you will kill me before I do that.

1 Like

Re: Your Boyfriend Has Your Naked Pics... by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
Even if you love me from your chineke heart I won't try that shit tongue

1 Like

Re: Your Boyfriend Has Your Naked Pics... by Ojemedad: 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
Op na true u talk, I have like 3 girls Nude on my phone hidden folder, app lock! at the appropriate time I will release them grin

Meanwhile if you want to see them now contact me, 50k per pic!
Re: Your Boyfriend Has Your Naked Pics... by Viicfuntop(f): 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2018
ImaIma1:

Nude picture

Okay, thanks
Re: Your Boyfriend Has Your Naked Pics... by SmellingAnus(m): 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lol... Since I am not a hypocrite... Let me not say anything grin
Re: Your Boyfriend Has Your Naked Pics... by Zither(m): 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
They never learn. Look at the case of Honey Suleman and her lover, Pemba, which happened in Uganda where the latter leaked their sextape online. It is such a shame. She is just one among 30000000 girls whose sextapes and nudes have being leaked to the public, and one among 50000000 more of girls whose nudes are about to be leaked to the public. Rather than decrease, it is on the rise.
Re: Your Boyfriend Has Your Naked Pics... by ranmoor: 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
Chikita66:
are u sure about that? Including donstan, your love?... Just passing, mouth closed
Re: Your Boyfriend Has Your Naked Pics... by JimiCoker2: 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
Viicfuntop:
Depends on the guy in question. An immature/childish guy shouldn't be too difficult to spot. No self respecting mature guy would stoop so low
Re: Your Boyfriend Has Your Naked Pics... by Divay22(f): 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
What do they even gain from exchanging nudes
Re: Your Boyfriend Has Your Naked Pics... by unicorny: 10:23am On Apr 26, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Preach Bro Preach!

The problem most youths have today is the inability to think beyond what they see. They act on impulse and without the thoughts of tomorrow, things change.Life isn't static.

Yes it is said that we might not live to see tomorrow so we should live everyday like it is our last but then what if we survive today, how do we live tomorrow? Whatever we do now, should have a reflection of tomorrow! smiley

what you have forgotten is that you can't think this way when a d!ck is in you...be fuckin realistic....
so we will be fuckin,and i would bring out your phone(its your phone I would use so I could tell you can't delete it when you like)
you will now close your leg that ah should not record..are you kidding...
there are two things a woman can't anticipate to have at the same....orgasm and sanity...and it can happen to any girl..so stop trying to sound wise
Re: Your Boyfriend Has Your Naked Pics... by Sheuns(m): 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Hmm. But what if she sent them to the guy, without him asking.
Re: Your Boyfriend Has Your Naked Pics... by Barzinime(m): 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
No, dont mind OP, there is nothing as safe & honorable as that cool
Viicfuntop:

Re: Your Boyfriend Has Your Naked Pics... by Barzinime(m): 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
I wont even want to have them....i dont want to puke grin
Chikita66:

(1) (Reply)

5 Foods To Eat Before Sex / Isn’t This Hypocrisy On This Lady’s Part? Photos!! / Bobrisky Visits His Dad Dressed As A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.