Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Top 10 Biggest Supermarket Chain In Nigeria And Their Owners - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 Biggest Supermarket Chain In Nigeria And Their Owners (14997 Views)

Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries / Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners / List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Biggest Supermarket Chain In Nigeria And Their Owners by misano(m): 5:19pm On May 04, 2023
Guestlander:

They don't travel yet they go as far as Europe and America and Asia? These kids sef.

They don't travel across Nigeria. Will I explain everything to U?

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Biggest Supermarket Chain In Nigeria And Their Owners by Guestlander: 5:22pm On May 04, 2023
misano:

They don't travel across Nigeria. Will I explain everything to U?

People go to where they see opportunities. It is like that all over the world.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Biggest Supermarket Chain In Nigeria And Their Owners by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:24pm On May 04, 2023
Guestlander:

If Persianas developed it they probably own it. You can give us your evidence that this is not the case.

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Biggest Supermarket Chain In Nigeria And Their Owners by misano(m): 5:26pm On May 04, 2023
Guestlander:

People go to where they see opportunities. It is like that all over the world.

I don't care and I don't want to know their reason for not travelling. It's not my business. They don't travel across Nigeria that's all I know. If they don't travel then they will likely not have real estate across Nigeria. Same with the transport sector, they will not have anything there as well.

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 Biggest Supermarket Chain In Nigeria And Their Owners by Putinofrussia: 5:28pm On May 04, 2023
Bimpe29:
Nice one. But one would have expected that the list is dominated by the Igbos considering their entrepreneurial prowess.
Igbos are trying but Yorubas are better enterpreneurially.Their resilience in business is topnotch.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Biggest Supermarket Chain In Nigeria And Their Owners by misano(m): 5:29pm On May 04, 2023
[quote author= post=122930063][/quote]

Guy I too like U. U have the time to always burst their lies and propaganda.

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Biggest Supermarket Chain In Nigeria And Their Owners by Guestlander: 5:29pm On May 04, 2023
author= post=122930063]

Wikipedia which anyone can edit? Please provide a better evidence. I can edit the owner to Guestlander right now if you don't believe me.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Biggest Supermarket Chain In Nigeria And Their Owners by misano(m): 5:31pm On May 04, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Igbos are trying but Yorubas are better enterpreneurially.Their resilience in business is topnotch.

DON'T EVER HOLD GROUND WITH IGBOS WHEN IT COMES TO ENTREPRENEURSHIP IGBOS WILL BEND YOU.

9 Likes

Re: Top 10 Biggest Supermarket Chain In Nigeria And Their Owners by Guestlander: 5:32pm On May 04, 2023
misano:

I don't care and I don't want to know their reason for not travelling. It's not my business. They don't travel across Nigeria that's all I know. If they don't travel then they will likely not have real estate across Nigeria. Same with the transport sector, they will not have anything there as well.

If they are not in your neighborhood yet it is probably because they haven't found something interesting there yet. Take that from me.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Biggest Supermarket Chain In Nigeria And Their Owners by misano(m): 5:32pm On May 04, 2023
Guestlander:

Wikipedia which anyone can edit? Please provide a better evidence. I can edit the owner to Guestlander right now if you don't believe me.

Oga done bring another one. Rest e the guy has just crushed ur propaganda. 😂😂😂

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Biggest Supermarket Chain In Nigeria And Their Owners by misano(m): 5:34pm On May 04, 2023
Guestlander:

If they are not in your neighborhood yet it is probably because they haven't found something interesting there yet. Take that from me.

As far as I know, nah only Igbos they find something interesting everywhere. The Yorubas are always looking for Government backing and monopolistic market to grab.

10 Likes

Re: Top 10 Biggest Supermarket Chain In Nigeria And Their Owners by Guestlander: 5:35pm On May 04, 2023
misano:

Oga done bring another one. Rest e the guy has just crushed ur propaganda. 😂😂😂

Don't be silly, I am not interested in your silly lying games. I love to learn new things. I will really appreciate it if you can give me the genuine information about the ownership of the Enugu mall.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Biggest Supermarket Chain In Nigeria And Their Owners by Putinofrussia: 5:36pm On May 04, 2023
misano:

Real Estate is basically 70% in the hands of the Yorubas in Nigeria even abroad as Nigerians.

As for travelling,Yorubas travel out of Nigeria more than any but within Nigeria,Igbos are the most travelled.Yorubaland have more opportunities than Igboland.Thanks to the Omnipotent.
Most of the time,Yorubas just travel within Nigeria and come back to their regions where opportunities abound compared to others.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Biggest Supermarket Chain In Nigeria And Their Owners by Guestlander: 5:36pm On May 04, 2023
misano:

As far as I know, nah only Igbos they find something interesting everywhere. The Yorubas are always looking for Government backing and monopolistic market to grab.

Go back to the list on the first page of this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Biggest Supermarket Chain In Nigeria And Their Owners by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:36pm On May 04, 2023
Guestlander:

Broll Property Services Nigeria own Polo mall and Ikeja mall, Persianas Group is just the developer, although they are owner of Palm mall Lekki and Palm mall Ibadan, Fidelity Bank is co part owner

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 Biggest Supermarket Chain In Nigeria And Their Owners by misano(m): 5:40pm On May 04, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Real Estate is basically 70% in the hands of the Yorubas in Nigeria even abroad as Nigerians.

As for travelling,Yorubas travel out of Nigeria more than any but within Nigeria,Igbos are the most travelled.Yorubaland have more opportunities than Igboland.Thanks to the Omnipotent.

If U can't prove ur 70% claim then delete it. U don't travel so U own nothing. It's simple common sense something.

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Biggest Supermarket Chain In Nigeria And Their Owners by Putinofrussia: 5:41pm On May 04, 2023
misano:

lol
That is a negative imagination from you.
Yorubas abroad are the most successful Nigerians outside of Nigeria.
Are you saying that they are being helped by the government of Nigeria?

Even when Yorubas were in opposition,they were still the most progressive and richest.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Biggest Supermarket Chain In Nigeria And Their Owners by horsepower102: 5:41pm On May 04, 2023
post=122930326:

Broll Property Services Nigeria own Polo mall and Ikeja mall, Persianas Group is just the developer, although they are owner of Palm mall Lekki and Palm mall Ibadan, Fidelity Bank is co part owner

You always come prepared with propaganda bursting facts... That's why they dont like you on this forum.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Biggest Supermarket Chain In Nigeria And Their Owners by misano(m): 5:41pm On May 04, 2023
Guestlander:

Go back to the list on the first page of this thread.

What's so special about a list that focuses on Supermarkets in SW...😂😂😂

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 Biggest Supermarket Chain In Nigeria And Their Owners by misano(m): 5:42pm On May 04, 2023
horsepower102:

You always come prepared with propaganda bursting facts... That's why they dont like you on this forum.

The GUY they bust their lies back 2 back. They can lie.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Biggest Supermarket Chain In Nigeria And Their Owners by Gloserv: 5:44pm On May 04, 2023
Enjoy your Social Media conversations on Irawo and moneytise by placing ads for your clients on it. Logging to www.theirawo.com

Re: Top 10 Biggest Supermarket Chain In Nigeria And Their Owners by misano(m): 5:45pm On May 04, 2023
Putinofrussia:

lol
That is a negative imagination from you.
Yorubas abroad are the most successful Nigerians outside of Nigeria.
Are you saying that they are being helped by the government of Nigeria?

Even when Yorubas were in opposition,they were still the most progressive and richest.

Now U have moved abroad. 😂 Come with prove. If U don't have prove then it's a lie.

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 Biggest Supermarket Chain In Nigeria And Their Owners by Putinofrussia: 5:45pm On May 04, 2023
misano:

What's so special about a list that focuses on Supermarkets in SW...😂😂😂
SW has the highest purchasing power,the highest number of billionaires,lawyers,doctors,intellectuals etc.Lagos helps in this aspect because of its population and wealth.
Remember,it is the 5th economy in Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Biggest Supermarket Chain In Nigeria And Their Owners by chidiokay: 5:47pm On May 04, 2023
Hyperchi:
U lack brain, instead of using the thread to educate ppl, u do what ur tribe are known for calling Igbo for not dominating the list. Every tribe has what they are good at and where they dominate.

It is now you know every tribe has what they are good at,

Buh when your people go about boasting as if no other tribe make money except igbos where were you.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Biggest Supermarket Chain In Nigeria And Their Owners by Putinofrussia: 5:48pm On May 04, 2023
misano:

Now U have moved abroad. 😂 Come with prove. If U don't have prove then it's a lie.
Yorubas like Bayo Ogunlesi,Lookman Kas Lawal,Harry Akande,Bode Akindele etc are business owners who are multi dollar billionaires with existing businesses..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Biggest Supermarket Chain In Nigeria And Their Owners by renderme: 5:49pm On May 04, 2023
misano:

Okay, but the Shoprite location in Edo State doesn't belong to Tayo, it belongs to Edo State government. Shoprite is just a name, Tayo bought the name and the supermarket. The shop around the mall belongs to other people.

Dt is exactly what I've been explaining. He owns all the supermarkets. Not all the buildings.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Biggest Supermarket Chain In Nigeria And Their Owners by misano(m): 5:49pm On May 04, 2023
Putinofrussia:

SW has the highest purchasing power,the highest number of billionaires,lawyers,doctors,intellectuals etc.Lagos helps in this aspect because of its population and wealth.

But yet the 10 biggest markets in Nigeria are dominated by Igbos 😂😂😂.

The brightest secondary school students in Nigeria are from SE.

The most literate state in Nigeria is in SE.

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 Biggest Supermarket Chain In Nigeria And Their Owners by misano(m): 5:50pm On May 04, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Yorubas like Bayo Ogunlesi,Lookman Kas Lawal,Harry Akande etc are business owners who are multi dollar billionaires with existing businesses..

Still U can't prove it. This your argument is getting boring jor.

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 Biggest Supermarket Chain In Nigeria And Their Owners by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:51pm On May 04, 2023
Putinofrussia:

According to your ewedu brain

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Biggest Supermarket Chain In Nigeria And Their Owners by renderme: 5:52pm On May 04, 2023
MXrep:

He didn't even buy the supermarket, just the franchise
What is supermarket what is franchise? Lol odensin. He owns the shoprite supermarkets in nigeria, dt is the franchise.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Biggest Supermarket Chain In Nigeria And Their Owners by misano(m): 5:53pm On May 04, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Yorubas like Bayo Ogunlesi,Lookman Kas Lawal,Harry Akande etc are business owners who are multi dollar billionaires with existing businesses..

GUY, YOU ARE JUST TELLING LIES. ARE U RELATED TO LAI MOHAMMED?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch / N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest / Violence Breaks Out In Lafiaji, Kwara As Sha'aba Lafiagi Clashes With Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.