Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court (24260 Views)

Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 04, 2023
Tareq1105:

Definitely a Cardinal of Catholic church would go for Obi.

Onaiyekan shouldn't have granted this interview bcoz Nigerians know where he belong.

He's a Catholic and he's for Obi. He doesn't have to say all that and children are now lambasting him. I recall he wasn't happy when Jonathan lost in 2015.

Everyone seems to be guilty of religion biase including the Cardinal. I think he's still in shock after mandating all Catholics to vote for Obi and yet he lost.

Cardinal Onaiyekan should understand that election is a contest and the contestants are fully aware of the risk of losing.

Therefore, it's not written anywhere that his preferred candidate must win.

His preferred candidate is not the preferred candidate of others. He doesn't have to come out openly this way like a kid and claim Court had not told him the winner.

The winner is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Court doesn't owe him any obligation and no one can intimidate or sandwich the judiciary. I don't like men of God being ridiculed, swimming in the political water would make their (men of God) garments to be wet.
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by lexy2014: 2:39pm On May 04, 2023
Christistruth02:

Go back to my last post and follow the links

use your last post and your links to answer the questions.

how are these scandals?

can you provide the "X rated Video of Onaiyekan with a Reverend Sister called Agatha"?

why should I google anything? you are the one that said these men are enmeshed in scandals. if the scandals are on google, why cant you use the same google to find the scandals?

2 Likes

Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Tareq1105: 2:40pm On May 04, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
I wonder why we have to wait for more than 2 to 4 years before tribunal will finish their case.
Ordinary Kenya finished their court case within 2 weeks.
How will you expect justice while the criminal is the commander in chief. How will you get justice from a CJN that is appointed by a criminal.
How will you expect justice when the criminal is in charge of all security agencies, have access to billions and trillions of naira?

You seems to be the only saint here.
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Tinubuderanged: 2:41pm On May 04, 2023
thesicilian:

He was never called by God. The work most of them do is for personal enrichment and God has used this election to embarrass most of them and their fake prophecies.
Yes he was called by your mother abi? No wonder he is asking for justice.
Those that were called by God are the fake bishops tinubu hired to attend rally in Abuja.
Fuuuuls!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by achimendy(m): 2:43pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Mtcheww. These ones have all left God's work and have turned politicians, one of them even won governorship election in Benue state. Let's continue to deceive ourselves in this life while our truth remains with God

Is only a foolish person like you that will think he's not saying the truth. Because he's a man of God does that mean he should not speak about his own country??

Be wise and stop acting like a bimbo.

2 Likes

Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Nice2023(m): 2:43pm On May 04, 2023
Penguin2:

So pathetic of you to think that Onaiyekan, a Cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church, would be induced to do anything.

I’m sure you think that it’s every old man that sells their honour for a pot of porridge like Soyinka and Pa Fasoranti😏.

You people are lucky that the Catholic Church in Nigeria are docile and quiet. If they have ever flexed their muscle and used their influence, this country won’t be standing by now.

Catholic churches in Congo are even tougher than any group of people in Africa.

I watch how they protest against the govt of Joseph Kabila and told him not to influence the out come of the election that ended his reign in the Congo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by stormborn28(m): 2:43pm On May 04, 2023
Christistruth02:

There is an X rated Video of Onaiyekan with a Reverend Sister called Agatha floating about

Oyedepo needs no introduction he can’t even enter UK anymore

Paul Enenche was Osinachi’s Negligent Pastor who did nothing until her husband who was one of his junior Pastors killed her

People have confirmed that a Ibiyeomie is having extramarital affairs apart from the Threats and Curses he heaped on Daddy Freeze in Public

Google the rest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95yI4mmM2Wo

https://m.facebook.com/24hourstvchannel/videos/727517105082380/?locale=zh_CN&wtsid=rdr_07hA6tvowDgjEVWHo

https://saharareporters.com/2014/10/16/bishop-oyedepo-banned-entering-uk-over-church-corruption

Can you post the link to the x rated video here..as a proof

2 Likes

Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by omooba74(m): 2:45pm On May 04, 2023
Sane narratives as usual.So,you believed Soyinka and Pa Fasoranti are not men of honour just because their views are not the same with you,that's why you people are called headless mobs,you will be alright las las...
Penguin2:

So pathetic of you to think that Onaiyekan, a Cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church, would be induced to do anything.

I’m sure you think that it’s every old man that sells their honour for a pot of porridge like Soyinka and Pa Fasoranti😏.

You people are lucky that the Catholic Church in Nigeria are docile and quiet. If they have ever flexed their muscle and used their influence, this country won’t be standing by now.
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by DeShineShine(m): 2:48pm On May 04, 2023
Cardinal Onaiyekan should note that there shouldn't be any lacuna in governance reason those elected will be sworn-in while court processes will continue. You cannot call anyone a 'rigger' until such is substantiated by a court of competent jurisdiction which is now election tribunal where the cases will be proven beyond reasonable doubt.

1 Like

Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Obaaderemi2: 2:49pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Mtcheww. These ones have all left God's work and have turned politicians, one of them even won governorship election in Benue state. Let's continue to deceive ourselves in this life while our truth remains with God
Did you read what he said or you just read the headline? What's wrong with you?

2 Likes

Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by thesicilian: 2:50pm On May 04, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
Yes he was called by your mother abi? No wonder he is asking for justice.
Those that were called by God are the fake bishops tinubu hired to attend rally in Abuja.
Fuuuuls!!!!
Lol. You've followed me here again? I don't have time for people who cannot make a simple comment without garnishing it with insults o. If you want me to engage you like a matured person you have to be exactly that.
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Slurity(m): 2:50pm On May 04, 2023
ovieigho:

When they speak the truth you’ll say they left the work of God

But your politicans can go ahead and hire fake bishops to political gatherings
Which senseless truth are you talking about? Have you ever heard in history of democracy that swearing in of a governor or president has put on hold because the election is been challenged in court? How are you Obimumu guys thinking self?

1 Like

Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by omooba74(m): 2:52pm On May 04, 2023
ok daddy...Yes daddy.Tinubu is your President comes May 29,deal with it or you can relocate to Sudan...
Burruchaga71:
Tinubu should never be swear inn or we set this country ablaze.
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Legendguy(m): 2:53pm On May 04, 2023
Parachoko:
Only clowns like you and Oyeikan will feel such a case can be concluded within a week.

None of you said "pim" about this issue when the Electoral law was been worked on, in fact, una dey rejoice because una think it will affect Asiwaju, una dey shed tears because your candidate lost a free and fair election now

Elections have been holding before, people going to court have not stop the winners from been sworn in.

Asiwaju will become the president on May 29, nothing will stop it.

The case at the tribunal will be decided within 180 days. The process won't be fast tracked because your candidate lost the election.
Keep living in self denial.
It will soon clear in your eyes

2 Likes

Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Christistruth02: 2:53pm On May 04, 2023
stormborn28:

Can you post the link to the x rated video here..as a proof

I will not post the X rated Video but you can listen to those who made the video and how it happened at the link I posted
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by sammiewrite(m): 2:54pm On May 04, 2023
Baba take care of your health. I think that should be your priority rather than the unnecessary trouble you're courting.
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by DesChyko: 2:56pm On May 04, 2023
thesicilian:

He was never called by God.

A cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church was never called by God. It's alright.

2 Likes

Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by deepdeep(m): 2:56pm On May 04, 2023
This man no even mention name o
grin grin

Eni buru mo looto....

2 Likes

Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Felix6: 2:56pm On May 04, 2023
That MURIC AGBERO MUST BE SHOOTING ONE COMIC VIDEO SOMEWHERE IN BOUDILLION TO COUNTER THE CARDINAL.

2 Likes

Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Felix6: 2:57pm On May 04, 2023
yarimo:
ONAIYEKAN don't worry obi won't ask for refund of his bribe to Christian association of Nigeria CAN for endorsement
But him no mention anybody name now.

2 Likes

Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Tinubuderanged: 2:58pm On May 04, 2023
Parachoko:
Cardinal Onaiyekan should be sensible enough to know that is how things have always been.

This is wailing is not necessary and makes him look like a clown

If it does not make sense to Cardinal Onaiyekan should write to the person representing him in the national assembly so something will be done about it in the electoral law

It's so funny that people like Cardinal Onaiyekan said nothing about this issue when the electoral law was been amended.
did you really listen to his message? So he don't have right to ask for the review of the electoral law? Are you happy with the way the Nigerian systems are working?
Kenya finished their court case within 14 days before the elected president was sworn in. Are you not ashamed of yourself that Kenya is moving ahead of you.

3 Likes

Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by stormborn28(m): 3:00pm On May 04, 2023
Christistruth02:

I will not post the X rated Video but you can listen to those who made the video and how it happened at the link I posted

Then that is hearsay... We need video evidence of the deed. Not producers who are talking...scandals of videos were linked and it gave a solid proof

2 Likes

Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Chucks13: 3:00pm On May 04, 2023
But it make sense for one thief to turned chuches alta to campaign ground?

Onawhatever they call you May 29 we are having new president if you like kill yourself obi wil never rule Nigeria till he die.

I'm a christain full fledged one indeed but I will never ever support anything obi he can go to hell.

2 Likes

Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Tinubuderanged: 3:02pm On May 04, 2023
drlateef:

He should go and stop them from swearing him in. Shameless man of devil. You have no evidence of rigging, but because you hate him, you say all the nonsense.
I don't think you actually know your father. For you to insult a respectable elder like the Cardinal shows that you have no respect for a father because you have no one.

2 Likes

Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Successkay12(m): 3:03pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Their truth is no truth, real truth have left the surface of the earth because of people like him and other religious leaders who are supposed to be upholders of truth
Can u increase this volume pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Basic123: 3:04pm On May 04, 2023
ovieigho:

When they speak the truth you’ll say they left the work of God

But your politicans can go ahead and hire fake bishops to political gatherings

Bigot Christians truth!

When BUHARI TOOK OBJ AND GEJ to court,did he say all this rubbish?...because they are Christians and buhari is a Muslim.

You are Hypochrites and to think God will just support you in this rubbish because you are Christians is laughable
Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by Moshphil: 3:04pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Men of doom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court by adexoramo(m): 3:04pm On May 04, 2023
All you bunch of emergency Nigerians will never know or have peace of mind in this country for the next 8 years. Where were you when Obasanjo, Yaradua and Jonathan was sworn in despite Buhari challenging the electoral victory of each of them. Atiku was in court in 2019 when Buhari still remain in office. Now because your preferred dumb and gullible Obi lost an election you are pained. Oloriburuku ni gbogbo yin okan yin o bale

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Danjuma Visits Jonathan, Avoids Endorsement / I Will Love To See Buhari In London – Fayose / Police Already Flooded Lekki Toll Gate Against Protest Over Increase Of Toll Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.