Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians (21450 Views)

My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians / No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students / I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by mcgodison2531(m): 3:51pm On May 04, 2023
You have already already lay the foundation with corruption.

5 Likes

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:51pm On May 04, 2023
Tell that to kindergartens.

5 Likes

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by alizma: 3:51pm On May 04, 2023
Police and others should get ready for something good is coming.
Girls, no leave your working class guy because him no get car because very soon, that guy go get car on credit under Tinubu

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by arantess: 3:52pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That title is for obi who owed 13months salary of health workers and refused to conduct LG elections so as to loot the state heavily
Menopause is affecting you

3 Likes

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by MrUchenna1(m): 3:52pm On May 04, 2023
IRONICALLY SPEAKING

3 Likes

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by tianshie(m): 3:53pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
We all know that already. Nigerians ain't ready for the good things your government will bombard them with

How can an internationally known drug lord battle corruption? That's an oxymoron. They won't even open up Lagos State's finances to scrutiny because Tinubu has cooked the books.

6 Likes

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by gannod(m): 3:53pm On May 04, 2023
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by kennie2015(m): 3:53pm On May 04, 2023
I believe that quality and improved access to standard of living by all citizens is one of the ways to eradicate corruptions, also enacting laws with stiffer penalty on offenders

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Allisgud: 3:54pm On May 04, 2023
Lamba,don't worry after the judges serve u the right judgment and collect back that mandate u stole,we will take it from there

5 Likes

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by shineeye1: 3:55pm On May 04, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/05/04/tinubu-well-make-corruption-unattractive/amp/

He is simply telling you that the fight against corruption is dead on arrival in his administration. How can he fight ? Whence will the moral courage emanate?

3 Likes

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by doctokwus: 3:55pm On May 04, 2023
This is perhaps the funniest and most ironic twists of the year thus far.
This is a man built on corruption saying he would make corruption unattractive.
He actually can,but only for his opponents and detractors,but for his supporters,it will be business as usual.
Imagine having your corrupt son as Aso rock cabal and go to man in the presidency,Akpabio as senate President where you need your budgets,ministers and cabinet appointees passed without rancour and the likes of Wike being given lucrative appointments.
You can't have a government more corrupt than that

7 Likes

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by worldclass68(m): 3:55pm On May 04, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
And he is not collecting 10% of Igr like the drug baron

And who told you he collects 10% IGR of any state?
What's your evidence.....

Unah tag him drug baron.
Yet, a certain region accounts for 98% of drugs related bursted cases in and outside the country.

So who's the real drug barons here......😒

Folks filled with hypocrites yet emotional........lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by OLOKOESHIN: 3:57pm On May 04, 2023
001Lagos:
So says the most corrupt Nigerian politician
Your dad is corrupt now

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by olancho: 3:57pm On May 04, 2023
By the time Tinibu leaves office he will become the richest black man on earth.

5 Likes

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:57pm On May 04, 2023

3 Likes

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Allisgud: 3:58pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The person you falsely tagged drug baron never owed his workers even when FG refused to send allocation, no strike whatsoever. Stop hating
maybe u think Anambra and Lagos are generating same IGR,
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by taylor88(m): 3:59pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The person you falsely tagged drug baron never owed his workers even when FG refused to send allocation, no strike whatsoever. Stop hating

Guy are you so useless and jobless to be on every thread? Are you that foolish?

4 Likes

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by jaytimeo: 4:00pm On May 04, 2023
When you make the local criminal the police chief crime would go on smoothly.

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 04, 2023
Truth be told, I don't like the man but I don't have to like him to wish him well for the sake of Nigerians. The suffering is just too much

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by zanebaddo(m): 4:02pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That title is for obi who owed 13months salary of health workers and refused to conduct LG elections so as to loot the state heavily
and left over 75 Billion naira for the state. Lol

3 Likes

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by naturefellow(m): 4:03pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
crackhead undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Interesting2023: 4:03pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

U only come here to spew wot someone said and not wot u yourself know about...Most of u supporting the drugman no dey live inside lagos but yet u hold on to fake talks

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by BluntCrazeMan: 4:03pm On May 04, 2023
Nonsense Talks..

He entered with gross corruption.
What moral standing does he have to clamp-down on corruption??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by tishbite42: 4:04pm On May 04, 2023
We hear you
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by naturefellow(m): 4:04pm On May 04, 2023
taylor88:

Guy are you so useless and jobless to be on every thread? Are you that foolish?
he's on a 3k data stipend per week

2 Likes

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by taylor88(m): 4:06pm On May 04, 2023
naturefellow:
he's on a 3k data stipend per week

That guy is wasting to be honest
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by bigdammyj: 4:07pm On May 04, 2023
Noted.
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by ghiloman28(m): 4:08pm On May 04, 2023
ASIWAJU ti soro… olofokan baaaleee

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Jagabanarmy: 4:08pm On May 04, 2023
MrCGPA:
BAT Should be the Last Nigerian Politician to Mention fighting Corruption because he is 100% Corrupt and Coming to power on Corruption. Nigerians will so Mock any Corruption fight from Tinubu the Agbado empire.
Please, Mention one court that found him guilty of corruption in Nigeria? There are no evidences that Jagaban is corrupt. corruption will be reduced during his administration
God bless Jagaban with good health and bless you too

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by sofeo(m): 4:08pm On May 04, 2023
We hope so sir.
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Kukutenla: 4:09pm On May 04, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/05/04/tinubu-well-make-corruption-unattractive/amp/

Says the man asking Wike to lobby him

Someone help me check if consumer credit is available to Lagos workers

BTW is that not MJ to Wike's left?
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by FireUpNow(m): 4:09pm On May 04, 2023
Another version of a very serious joke

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Fumes Over Delay In Constituting Minimum Wage Committee / Jang Is Old Enough To Be Amaechi's Father / US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.