Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians (21452 Views)

My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians / No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students / I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by patrickcollins: 5:11pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The same man Obiano said he was constantly demanding that he payed him billions as pension. Obi is no saint, he's very corrupt
Lol, not true
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by lexy2014: 5:11pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
1. Obasanjo refused to send allocation to Lagos for over 7months and it never for once stopped Asiwaju from paying workers. It's on record.
2. No proof of Asiwaju taking 10% of Lagos IGR, it's all social media lies.
3. Alpha Beta is owned by some group of foreigners. Asiwaju has nothing to do with it.
4. Tinubu was rich before politics, remember he came from a wealthy background. The private jets are for businesses not luxury

you didnt answer my questions.

1. which allocation did FG not send to lagos?

2. is Tinubu rich? how rich is he?

3. who are the "group of foreigners" that own Alpha beta? can you pls name them? when was Alpha beta founded?

4. how is tinubu able to afford a private jet? I asked for "private jet" and you said "private jets". so he owns more than one?

5. I didnt ask for what the jets are for. I asked how is tinubu able to afford a private jet but you said "private jets"?

8. I dont remember that Tinubu came from a wealthy background. what wealthy background and how wealthy? what is their source of wealth?

9. how rich was Tinubu before he went into politics and how did he become rich? when did he get into politics?

NB: In number 1, pls take note of the word "which".

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Hefy4real(m): 5:14pm On May 04, 2023
Xlogistics u said mention to learn to start a YouTube channel
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by achimendy(m): 5:17pm On May 04, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/05/04/tinubu-well-make-corruption-unattractive/amp/

Tinubu saying he will make corruption unattractive is just like boko haram saying they'll stop terrorism in Nigeria.

Very funny.......
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by airprinz(m): 5:17pm On May 04, 2023
You that is the most corrupt politician in this country is talking about making corruption unattractive.

Continue deceiving yourself old man
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by lexy2014: 5:18pm On May 04, 2023
SmartyPants:

Sometimes you guys amaze me with the things you say.

1. The right things he has been saying are things about working for all regions of the country equally, uplifting the judiciary, and so on;

2. Buhari is straightforward in the sense that he does not hide what his philosophies are and his approach to issues. He is an authoritarian, nepotistic and clannish and he doesn't hide it. In that sense those who recalled his precedents in power knew what to expect of him over the past 8 years

3. Tinubu called him the best solution to sell him. What does that have to do with anything? Oh you just started following politics? Which politician does not say what they need to win? Is it the Obi that vowed to die in APGA?

I don't even understand where you're coming from with all these.

1. if you say he has been saying the "right things", how come you are now saying "Oh you just started following politics? Which politician does not say what they need to win?"

2. what are buharis "philosophies are and his approach to issues" that he doesnt hide?

3. if you say "Tinubu called him the best solution to sell him", how come you are now saying that Buhari is an incompetent administrator? are you saying that tinubu was lying or that he was a bad judge of character?
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Greattha: 5:21pm On May 04, 2023
Tales by Moonlight.

Corruption Song... in The Great Bob Marley's voice grin
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by godofuck231: 5:22pm On May 04, 2023
Like drug trafficking abi
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by benjaminlawson(m): 5:25pm On May 04, 2023
Corruption personified cannot fight corruption. Am also afraid of the aspect that touches condition of judges, hope it is not meant to buy our judges because of election petition.
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by SmartyPants(m): 5:26pm On May 04, 2023
lexy2014:

1. if you say he has been saying the "right things", how come you are now saying "Oh you just started following politics? Which politician does not say what they need to win?"

2. what are buharis "philosophies are and his approach to issues" that he doesnt hide?

3. if you say "Tinubu called him the best solution to sell him", how come you are now saying that Buhari is an incompetent administrator? are you saying that tinubu was lying or that he was a bad judge of character?

1. I said since he has been saying the right things since he won. That makes it notable since there is no more incentive to lie - in other words, he seems sincere!

2. Clearly stated, kindly go back and read.

3. Is there any ambiguity in my statement? Of course tinubu lied then - or was genuinely mistaken in his belief.
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Majesty7: 5:27pm On May 04, 2023
lexy2014:

how is "Tinubu is exceptionally better than Atiku and Obi put together"?

how does he understand governance?

for the fact that you are praying, clearly shows that you arent sure of the things you said

If you can't deduce that from what he said, who am I to show you? You are already lost and I care less.

Apart from being a good citizen, I also personally believe in the supreme being. I won't force you to see from my own angle but my prayers is for me and all people who believes that you must pray irrespective of the possibility or reality.

Me praying doesn't mean he won't perform. It just means that I pray to enjoy a reign of positivity when he leads.

Thank you and goodbye
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by bizhop01: 5:30pm On May 04, 2023
Corruptor fighting corruption, you people have come again
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by nkemjacob2(m): 5:31pm On May 04, 2023
Make Una ask this man how much e take buy party ticket
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by lexy2014: 5:31pm On May 04, 2023
Majesty7:

If you can't deduce that from what he said, who am I to show you? You are already lost and I care less.

Apart from being a good citizen, I also personally believe in the supreme being. I won't force you to see from my own angle but my prayers is for me and all people who believes that you must pray irrespective of the possibility or reality.

Me praying doesn't mean he won't perform. It just means that I pray to enjoy a reign of positivity when he leads.

Thank you and goodbye

since you can deduce from what he said, then you shouldnt have any issues answering the questions

how is "Tinubu is exceptionally better than Atiku and Obi put together"?

how does he understand governance?
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Charly68: 5:32pm On May 04, 2023
I think this man mean business .. if banks can offer loan to do business and buy cars and houses ,nobody will be tempted to steal anymore

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Walamide: 5:33pm On May 04, 2023
Don't make promises you can fulfil like PMB
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by lexy2014: 5:36pm On May 04, 2023
SmartyPants:

1. I said since he has been saying the right things since he won. That makes it notable since there is no more incentive to lie - in other words, he seems sincere!

2. Clearly stated, kindly go back and read.

3. Is there any ambiguity in my statement? Of course tinubu lied then - or was genuinely mistaken in his belief.

1. let me use your own words. "Oh you just started following politics? Which politician does not say what they need to even after they win? is buhari not still making promises till tomorrow?

2. so when you say "Buhari may be more straightforward", you are saying he is straight forward in being "authoritarian, nepotistic and clannish".

3. choose one...did he lie or was he bad judge of character?
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by drlateef: 5:37pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
We all know that already. Nigerians ain't ready for the good things your government will bombard them with

Some of them are still crying and wailing. Not knowing that the good Lord has provided for us a good leader.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by drlateef: 5:38pm On May 04, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
And he is not collecting 10% of Igr like the drug baron

Obi did not even know what was IGR, not to talk of generating it. What a terrible leader!!! Thank God we dodges his bullet.

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Xlogistics(m): 5:41pm On May 04, 2023
Hefy4real:
Xlogistics u said mention to learn to start a YouTube channel

Good choice, youtube has helped me substantially and I will urge you to start one ASAP o, no dulling. I can guide you through your YouTube journey, teach you everything you need to know and help you in any way possible. I charge only 500 naira. If interested reach me on my WhatsApp. See my bio
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Arabaincubus: 5:42pm On May 04, 2023
Nigeria is in trouble!
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 04, 2023
drlateef:

Some of them are still crying and wailing. Not knowing that the good Lord has provided for us a good leader.
They'll know in no distant time sir

2 Likes

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by optimusprime2(m): 5:48pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That title is for obi who owed 13months salary of health workers and refused to conduct LG elections so as to loot the state heavily

Oga to be frank, I mean let's be very honest here, there is nothing at stake so feel free...

Apart from B.A.T being emphatically vocal about "Emi lokan" during the whole presidential campaign, what national strategy was he vocal about if he became president... considering the fact he avoided all debates and national interviews.

Please sir, I ask you respectfully to state only 3 strategic national plans you remember "him" specifically talking about.
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by SmartyPants(m): 5:52pm On May 04, 2023
lexy2014:

1. let me use your own words. "Oh you just started following politics? Which politician does not say what they need to even after they win? is buhari not still making promises till tomorrow?

2. so when you say "Buhari may be more straightforward", you are saying he is straight forward in being "authoritarian, nepotistic and clannish".

3. choose one...did he lie or was he bad judge of character?

1. Well those are now your words not mine. As far as I know few politicians make promises after elections, rather they make excuses. If Buhari is still making promises according to you, though I don't know which promises those would be, then maybe he too is sincere.

2. Yes. Straightforward simply means lacking guile. That means he does not hide to do what he wants to do. Which also implies that when he makes promises he is being sincere - however incompetent he may be at fulfilling them.

3. How would I know which it is? Am I privy to Tinubu's thoughts? Well I know he once claimed "they" don't know anything. perhaps he lied after all.
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Felix6: 5:53pm On May 04, 2023
Yuu zay Weetin?

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by starstaz(m): 5:58pm On May 04, 2023
Charly68:
I think this man mean business .. if banks can offer loan to do business and buy cars and houses ,nobody will be tempted to steal anymore

Nice write up mr charly. of over 10,000 views , more than 5 pages commentaries, you are the only person who contextualize the vision of the president elect , others due to the nasty inherent behavior keep on wallowing in an abysmal debate of irrelevancy .

Since the return to the 4th republic, combine all the past presidents from Obasanjo to Buhari, among them who can you confidently defend did so well in just reducing corruption level in the country- let us not even go close given them assignment to eliminate corruption tendency in the system. The man of renewed hope is telling us that wait a minute, we can introduce a robust credit system - whereby it doesn't take all the money in the world to acquire good things of life which every human being so desire to have ( HOUSE/ CLOTHING / SHELTER) in another ways can be interpreted as ( CARS, CONDO AND CHOCOLATE ). A good credit system means every tom , dick and harry can afford this luxury of life by spending just a little stipends from their account or pocket and the payment can be spread over 60 months to 120 months. this will not totally eliminate corruption in the immediate but it marks the start of the process that can be fine tune by successive government or administrators and there will be hope for the country, for the next two generation coming.
In the long run a maid can drive any car he or she so desire and there will be return of dignity in labor. A gateman in any bank can ride a big jeep as well as the senior staff of the bank and this will eliminate jealousy of any kind. A primary school teacher, on a regular salary, can be able to afford a 3 bedroom duplex funded by a good credit system and can even be a neighbor of a serving national assembly members or state house of assembly members. this is the big vision and big dreams of this coming administration. and in the long run bring back our desire to have dignity in labor once again. we don't have to steal too much money to acquire cars, houses, food anymore. Kleptomaniac can however not be stopped.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by korede181: 6:11pm On May 04, 2023
001Lagos:
So says the most corrupt Nigerian politician
says someone with no evidence 🧾

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Mccullum: 6:12pm On May 04, 2023
Asiwaju can do it, he has the capacity to do it for the betterment of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by kelly72: 6:12pm On May 04, 2023
Hmnnn.....corruption wants to make itself look ugly

No be lie be that?
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by lexy2014: 6:19pm On May 04, 2023
SmartyPants:

1. Well those are now your words not mine. As far as I know few politicians make promises after elections, rather they make excuses. If Buhari is still making promises according to you, though I don't know which promises those would be, then maybe he too is sincere.

2. Yes. Straightforward simply means lacking guile. That means he does not hide to do what he wants to do. Which also implies that when he makes promises he is being sincere - however incompetent he may be at fulfilling them.

3. How would I know which it is? Am I privy to Tinubu's thoughts? Well I know he once claimed "they" don't know anything. perhaps he lied after all.

SmartyPants:

3. Tinubu called him the best solution to sell him. What does that have to do with anything? Oh you just started following politics? Which politician does not say what they need to win? Is it the Obi that vowed to die in APGA?

1. are you now denying your words? the only thing i added is "even after". using your words again, "Oh you just started following politics" not to know that politicians always make promises before and after they win elections? "Oh you just started following politics" because a politician makes a promise after winning election that now makes him sincere?

In a statement on Wednesday by Femi Adesina, Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Buhari said the National Development Plan would ensure that the country attains a Per Capita GDP of $33,328 per annum, placing her among the top middle-income economies in the world by 2050.
-Culled from Dailypost 3 May, 2023.

is that not a promise?

2. what exactly was it that buhari promised to do that he didnt hide? what is the relationship between making a promise after election and being sincere?

3. if you dont know if tinubu was sincere or not about buhari since you arent privy to his thoughts, how come you are now confident that he is sincere because you say he is saying all the "right things" after election?

4. "perhaps he lied"? but you didnt say "perhaps, Tinubu is saying the right things".
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by SmartyPants(m): 6:25pm On May 04, 2023
lexy2014:

1. are you now denying your words? the only thing i added is "even after". using your words again, "Oh you just started following politics" not to know that politicians always make promises before and after they win elections? "Oh you just started following politics" because a politician makes a promise after winning election that now makes him sincere?

is that not a promise?

2. what exactly was it that buhari promised to do that he didnt hide? what is the relationship between making a promise after election and being sincere?

3. if you dont know if tinubu was sincere or not about buhari since you arent privy to his thoughts, how come you are now confident that he is sincere because you say he is saying all the "right things" after election?

4. "perhaps he lied"? but you didnt say "perhaps, Tinubu is saying the right things".

1. Are you pretending not to know that the addition of those words adds a different meaning I did not intend, and have clearly disavowed? You may think you're being tricky but it's just tedious. But then maybe you're trying to be a nigerian politician so nice one.

2. Again, just being tedious. Go and read what you're responding to again. It's clearly stated in the same line, that after elections there is no more incentive to make promises. Rather politicians start to make excuses so as to reduce expectations.

Are you just replying to me without even reading what I'm writing??

3. I never expressed confidence that he is being sincere. I suggested that he might be sincere.

4. What you say is objective - whether you mean it is not possible for me to humanly know. I have ears to hear what he says, but none that hear so well as to discern his thoughts.

At this point, I don't see the point of continuing here, so cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Theories To Explain The Backward State Of Africa / FAAN Begins Evacuation Of Abandoned Aircraft Nationwide / Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.