Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians (21456 Views)

My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians / No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students / I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by lexy2014: 4:51pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Was tinubu a poor man before politics? Allow my Asiwaju to rest please

how does that answer the questions I asked?

which allocation did FG not send to lagos?

is tinubu taking 10% of Lagos IGR?

who owns Alpha Beta?

how is tinubu able to afford a private jet?

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by illuminutty: 4:52pm On May 04, 2023
Imagine Evans saying he would make kidnapping unattractive for kidnappers. How?

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 04, 2023
lexy2014:

how does that answer the questions I asked?

which allocation did FG not send to lagos?

is tinubu taking 10% of Lagos IGR?

who owns Alpha Beta?

how is tinubu able to afford a private jet?
Where is your proof that he owns Alpha Beta?
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Enemyofpeace: 4:53pm On May 04, 2023
Talk is cheap. Na so Buhari talk too
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by bluefilm: 4:54pm On May 04, 2023
Joke of the day!
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by tomdon(m): 4:54pm On May 04, 2023
He's talking about giving loans for judges to get essential needs while as a former governor he's on bogus allowances that bank CEOs cannot boast of
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Xlogistics(m): 4:55pm On May 04, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]nhow far[color=#770077]

Good choice, youtube has helped me substantially and I will urge you to start one ASAP o, no dulling. I can guide you through your YouTube journey, teach you everything you need to know and help you in any way possible. I charge only 500 naira. If interested reach me on my WhatsApp. See my bio
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by fistonati(m): 4:55pm On May 04, 2023
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by onosbaba3310: 4:56pm On May 04, 2023
The way this man take focus on consumer credit, I hope say e pikin or business associate never plan to open mortgage or consumer credits business😂😂

Last last na win win for am, I believe say jagaban no love Nigerians reach like that
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:56pm On May 04, 2023
GeneralDae:

How to loot with common sense. Alpha Beta for instance, they are doing their job beautifully, so even if there is some form of looting, the state still gains a lot.
Obi adopted thesame model with Hero Beer/Sabmiller but while Alphabeta is an institution that outlives Tinubu's tenure, Hero Beer couldn't survive after some years down the line.

Lol thank God you confess with your mouth.. so you people know about tinubu's doings and kept it on the low. I believe you people wont complain if he loot any amount he desire.
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by chizidgreat(m): 4:56pm On May 04, 2023
Start by returning the mandate you stole
Oshi
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by lexy2014: 4:58pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Where is your proof that he owns Alpha Beta?

can you show me the discussion that says he owns alpha beta? pls read the questions again.

1. which allocation did FG not send to lagos?

2. is tinubu taking 10% of Lagos IGR?

3. who owns Alpha Beta?

4. how is tinubu able to afford a private jet?
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by smileyoo: 4:59pm On May 04, 2023
Akaujaa:
So funny a comment coming from a very corrupt man. Buhari said all that, how was he able to fight corruption afterwards? However, Buhari is still a better man than Tinubu. This is a comment made to deceive Nigerians.
I beg to disagree, Oga bubu can never be a better man, than Oga tinubu. at least Oga tinubu can never be eating the cake alone, while pretending to be a holy man, the way Oga bubu have been doing for the past 8yrs.
am not saying that Oga tinubu is not corrupt, but he is not a chronic pretender unlike Oga bubu.
Oga bubu have actually legalized corruption, during his time in office, that I don't see the type of miracle that Oga tinubu will perform, to make it un-attractive suddenly.
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Killermamba: 5:00pm On May 04, 2023
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by oloriooko(m): 5:00pm On May 04, 2023
ssays the man with 3 bullion vans entering his house grin
deception is the backbone of many politicians
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by lexy2014: 5:00pm On May 04, 2023
GeneralDae:

How to loot with common sense. Alpha Beta for instance, they are doing their job beautifully, so even if there is some form of looting, the state still gains a lot.
Obi adopted thesame model with Hero Beer/Sabmiller but while Alphabeta is an institution that outlives Tinubu's tenure, Hero Beer couldn't survive after some years down the line.

are you acknowledging that with alpha beta there is looting?

who owns alpha beta and how is it an institution that has outlived tinubus tenure?
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by OneCandleAway(f): 5:00pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The person you falsely tagged drug baron never owed his workers even when FG refused to send allocation, no strike whatsoever. Stop hating

Please stop this whole federal govt refused to. You can't brake the law and expect to not be pushed. And it was local govt funds alone that wasn't send. Other funds were sent. Why did your tinubu create additional local govt when he doesn't have the power to do so according to the constitution
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:01pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
We all know that already. Nigerians ain't ready for the good things your government will bombard them with
Like saying he did not know how his 37 year old got 11 million dollars to build a mansion.
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Elonmuzk(m): 5:01pm On May 04, 2023
Believe him at your own risk!

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by mario2k(m): 5:01pm On May 04, 2023
Imagine,they have nothing else to say.

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by DrAda(f): 5:03pm On May 04, 2023
Perfect definition of oxymoron
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 04, 2023
lexy2014:

can you show me the discussion that says he owns alpha beta? pls read the questions again.

1. which allocation did FG not send to lagos?

2. is tinubu taking 10% of Lagos IGR?

3. who owns Alpha Beta?

4. how is tinubu able to afford a private jet?
1. Obasanjo refused to send allocation to Lagos for over 7months and it never for once stopped Asiwaju from paying workers. It's on record.
2. No proof of Asiwaju taking 10% of Lagos IGR, it's all social media lies.
3. Alpha Beta is owned by some group of foreigners. Asiwaju has nothing to do with it.
4. Tinubu was rich before politics, remember he came from a wealthy background. The private jets are for businesses not luxury

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Germi9: 5:04pm On May 04, 2023
Corruption has spoken
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by lexy2014: 5:04pm On May 04, 2023
SmartyPants:

Buhari may be more straightforward but he is nowhere near as capable as Tinubu as an administrator. Very few Nigerians in politics are if we have to be honest.

The issues with Tinubu are questions over his source of wealth and obvious old age. That said, in his outings since winning the elections, he's been saying all the right things.

what are all the right things Tinubu has been saying? in 2015 and 2019, did Tinubu not say the "right things" about his party and buhari?

how is buahri "straightfroward"? which buhari are you talking about?

if you say buhari isnt a competent administrator, what then was tinubu saying in the screenshot below?

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:08pm On May 04, 2023
If corruption go make things dey as in the time of GEJ, no fight am again. Your own go worse as I don dey see am already

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by patrickcollins: 5:08pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That title is for obi who owed 13months salary of health workers and refused to conduct LG elections so as to loot the state heavily
A man that has never collected pension or any entitlement as a former Governor, tell us about Tinubu packages as a former Governor

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Phantom233: 5:09pm On May 04, 2023
IMAGINE THIS IS COMING FROM THE MOST ALLEGEDLY CORRUPT PERSON IN NIGERIA.
IN LITERATURE WE SIMPLY REFER TO SUCH STATEMENT AS "IRONY" grin grin
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Brushstrokes20: 5:09pm On May 04, 2023
# latest LAMBA grin
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 04, 2023
patrickcollins:
A man that has never collected pension or any entitlement as a former Governor, tell us about Tinubu packages as a former Governor
The same man Obiano said he was constantly demanding that he payed him billions as pension. Obi is no saint, he's very corrupt

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Nice2023(m): 5:10pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The person you falsely tagged drug baron never owed his workers even when FG refused to send allocation, no strike whatsoever. Stop hating

How old are u and what do u know about Nigerian politics? U guys keep saying when federal govt stopped Lagos state allocation how?

Let me take u back to memory lane,when Obj was against creating additional LGA's in Nigeria because of the financial burden it would cause his govt,he stopped the following states from getting their allocations and not Lagos state alone.

They are Ebonyi state,Katsina state,Lagos state Nasarawa state and Niger state. And among these states, Lagos was the only non PDP state.

Then,these states never also owed salaries of their civil servant so,how come it is only Lagos u guys made it looked like they suffered more than other states,who doesn't know that Lagos is self sustaining.

Make una dey calm down lies of these kinds would not take us any where.

Lying to make TInubu look clean can never work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by vickydevoka(m): 5:10pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Even if u govern Lagos u go pay 14 months salary
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by SmartyPants(m): 5:11pm On May 04, 2023
lexy2014:

what are all the right things Tinubu has been saying? in 2015 and 2019, did Tinubu not say the "right things" about his party and buhari?

how is buahri "straightfroward"? which buhari are you talking about?

if you say buhari isnt a competent administrator, what then was tinubu saying in the screenshot below?

Sometimes you guys amaze me with the things you say.

1. The right things he has been saying are things about working for all regions of the country equally, uplifting the judiciary, and so on;

2. Buhari is straightforward in the sense that he does not hide what his philosophies are and his approach to issues. He is an authoritarian, nepotistic and clannish and he doesn't hide it. In that sense those who recalled his precedents in power knew what to expect of him over the past 8 years

3. Tinubu called him the best solution to sell him. What does that have to do with anything? Oh you just started following politics? Which politician does not say what they need to win? Is it the Obi that vowed to die in APGA?

I don't even understand where you're coming from with all these.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N’assembly Leadership: APC Peace Moves Flop / PDP's John Gabaya Wins Bwari Area Council Election / Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.