Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians (21462 Views)

My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians / No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students / I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by papagiddy(m): 4:10pm On May 04, 2023
Progress4everr:
Did you know millions of people buy ebooks on Amazon daily? you don't need to be an author before you create and upload yours easily within 3days with our tools. It's easier than expected.You can start with small volume ebooks like 24 pages with good title/content. I would guide you on ways to upload it on Amazon through their Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), how to create dollar account to receive payment from all angles etc. My students that upload up to 5 short books are cashing out monthly from Amazon.
I'm a proud person as my content is serving as breakthrough to many and more ahead. Did you know also that there are apps that can help you write over 100 pages instantly? I would take you through fast lane.
The course is still available for just N1000 (almost free).
It's a full guide and well explained.
I would also add you to my Mentorship group on WhatsApp till you become expert.
Hope your won't start charging extra after someone registered...or hiden charges or unassembled teacher...I hate to regret dealing with some people honestly!!
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by yusufmurry: 4:10pm On May 04, 2023
Sorry for the gods

A corrupt leader surrounded again with corrupt allies is telling us stories.

Oga, we can can survive Buhari, who is you that boring and uninteresting that we won't survive.

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Judolisco(m): 4:11pm On May 04, 2023
We really need to define corruption in dis country
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by GeneralDae: 4:11pm On May 04, 2023
Funkyswagzz:
This man will teach nigerians how to loot in a very legal way. His miscreants just made him twice as rich and more powerful.
How to loot with common sense. Alpha Beta for instance, they are doing their job beautifully, so even if there is some form of looting, the state still gains a lot.
Obi adopted thesame model with Hero Beer/Sabmiller but while Alphabeta is an institution that outlives Tinubu's tenure, Hero Beer couldn't survive after some years down the line.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by gimakon2(m): 4:12pm On May 04, 2023
Says a drug baron who has a case in the United States who ridiculously stole mandates by vote buying.
We have heard u sir.

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Image123(m): 4:12pm On May 04, 2023
Tinubu seems set to make power devolution a reality. He almost let the cat out of the bag, but changed his mind. He wants states to do their roads, generate their electricity, police their states etc.
Better for him to keep his cards until after inauguration, we have many enemies who will do anything to make Nigeria stagnant or retrogressive. But God pass them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Chrysdubee(m): 4:13pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The person you falsely tagged drug baron never owed his workers even when FG refused to send allocation, no strike whatsoever. Stop hating

But he is still sucking the living hell of Lagos like bed bug. Get sense
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Juju70(m): 4:13pm On May 04, 2023
001Lagos:
So says the most corrupt Nigerian politician

A politician who buys votes to win nomination, bribes to rig elections wants to fight kwaruption! Indeed sir! Lie anoda lie
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by kingyakos: 4:13pm On May 04, 2023
Hear lamba grin
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Majesty7: 4:13pm On May 04, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/05/04/tinubu-well-make-corruption-unattractive/amp/

Tinubu was not my candidate but I will keep saying this; "Tinubu is exceptionally better than Atiku and Obi put together."

He understands governance. Let's wait and see. I pray we succeed the more unde his leadership

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by BigBen23(m): 4:14pm On May 04, 2023
In as much as he's not my preferred candidate to pilot the helm of affairs of the nation for probably in the next 8years, but there's something in me that tells me, Tinubu won't fail Nigerians. He may not solve all the problems...in fact, he won't and will never solve all the problems not even my "preferred candidate would solve the problems this current administration has caused us, but then these thought keep hitting me any time I come across news concerning him.
The cost of things are getting me scared every day. If he can give us a government where 3m can comfortably build a 3 to 4 bedroom flat, he will be remembered for life.
I hope these thoughts see light...AmenπŸ™πŸ™

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Image123(m): 4:15pm On May 04, 2023
Chrysdubee:

But he is still sucking the living hell of Lagos like bed bug. Get sense

Obi that is not sucking anything, where did he put Anambra? Be pragmatic.

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by ufuosman(m): 4:15pm On May 04, 2023
shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by LeeSmart: 4:16pm On May 04, 2023
Buhari don talk dis same thing now nd we sabi where we endup
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by freemanq(m): 4:16pm On May 04, 2023
Chief of corruption talking

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:18pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That title is for obi who owed 13months salary of health workers and refused to conduct LG elections so as to loot the state heavily
a better title for the ESCOBAR CLAN. A Thief in the making..

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by dozymars(m): 4:20pm On May 04, 2023
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
This man makes funny jokes.
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by TyroneP(m): 4:21pm On May 04, 2023
😁
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by hssd8nland: 4:21pm On May 04, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/05/04/tinubu-well-make-corruption-unattractive/amp/
Lol , even though I like BAT. I think topics like this he shouldn't elaborate. Rather more of action on such topics
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Ayo79(m): 4:21pm On May 04, 2023
Explain how your son got $11m to by mansion in the UK first, then we can talk.

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by magicfairy(m): 4:22pm On May 04, 2023
Joke of the century!

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 04, 2023
001Lagos:
So says the most corrupt Nigerian politician

After Peter Obi of course! Can you sincerely name a NIGERIAN politician who isn't corrupt?

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by SmartyPants(m): 4:25pm On May 04, 2023
Akaujaa:
So funny a comment coming from a very corrupt man. Buhari said all that, how was he able to fight corruption afterwards? However, Buhari is still a better man than Tinubu. This is a comment made to deceive Nigerians.

Buhari may be more straightforward but he is nowhere near as capable as Tinubu as an administrator. Very few Nigerians in politics are if we have to be honest.

The issues with Tinubu are questions over his source of wealth and obvious old age. That said, in his outings since winning the elections, he's been saying all the right things.

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Ofunaofu: 4:26pm On May 04, 2023
So says the biggest corrupt political figure who built a conduit pipe from the coffers of lagos State treasury to his personal company Alpha Beta, milking the state dry
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by GeneralDae: 4:28pm On May 04, 2023
Image123:
Tinubu seems set to make power devolution a reality. He almost let the cat out of the bag, but changed his mind. He wants states to do their roads, generate their electricity, police their states etc.
Better for him to keep his cards until after inauguration, we have many enemies who will do anything to make Nigeria stagnant or retrogressive. But God pass them.
The Tinubu of those days was a big fan of restructuring. Dunno about now.

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by nathyx(m): 4:29pm On May 04, 2023
Asiwaju still Campaigning even after elected president Phewww..
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by lexy2014: 4:29pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
We all know that already. Nigerians ain't ready for the good things your government will bombard them with

which good things? how will tinubu make corruption unattractive?
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Kaka77(m): 4:30pm On May 04, 2023
We learn new things everyday.....which one is ' Office of the President - elect?'
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by GeeM: 4:30pm On May 04, 2023
story
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by azpekuliar: 4:30pm On May 04, 2023
Corruption personified but you could not make it unattractive for yourself and your family cheesy
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by lexy2014: 4:31pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The person you falsely tagged drug baron never owed his workers even when FG refused to send allocation, no strike whatsoever. Stop hating

which allocation did FG not send to lagos?

is tinubu taking 10% of Lagos IGR?

who owns Alpha Beta?

how is tinubu able to afford a private jet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Senators Will Use APC Restructuring Committee Report As Toilet Paper" - Sani / 2023: Why Zoning May Not Work In APC – Ganduje / Recovered Flying Object In Ibadan Is A Toy - Police, SSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.