Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians (21344 Views)

My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians / No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students / I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by TrumpDonald2: 6:29pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The person you falsely tagged drug baron never owed his workers even when FG refused to send allocation, no strike whatsoever. Stop hating

Google is not far from you. I believe you typed this rubbish with a phone.
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Thomasankara(m): 6:39pm On May 04, 2023
[/color]really[color=#770077]
Xlogistics:

Good choice, youtube has helped me substantially and I will urge you to start one ASAP o, no dulling. I can guide you through your YouTube journey, teach you everything you need to know and help you in any way possible. I charge only 500 naira. If interested reach me on my WhatsApp. See my bio
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by lexy2014: 6:40pm On May 04, 2023
SmartyPants:

1. Are you pretending not to know that the addition of those words adds a different meaning I did not intend, and have clearly disavowed? You may think you're being tricky but it's just tedious. But then maybe you're trying to be a nigerian politician so nice one.

2. Again, just being tedious. Go and read what you're responding to again. It's clearly stated in the same line, that after elections there is no more incentive to make promises. Rather politicians start to make excuses so as to reduce expectations.

Are you just replying to me without even reading what I'm writing??

3. I never expressed confidence that he is being sincere. I suggested that he might be sincere.

4. What you say is objective - whether you mean it is not possible for me to humanly know. I have ears to hear what he says, but none that hear so well as to discern his thoughts.

At this point, I don't see the point of continuing here, so cheers.

1. are you pretending not have read this: "let me use your own words"?

2. if you say that "that after elections there is no more incentive to make promises. Rather politicians start to make excuses so as to reduce expectations", in your own words "Oh you just started following politics"?

or you want to still deny that does arent your words?

the "right things" you say tinubu is saying, are they not proimises? when Tinubu said he will increase workers salary on may day, was that an excuse or a promise?

is this below not a promise? is buhari still contesting for election?

In a statement on Wednesday by Femi Adesina, Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Buhari said the National Development Plan would ensure that the country attains a Per Capita GDP of $33,328 per annum, placing her among the top middle-income economies in the world by 2050.
-Culled from Dailypost 3 May, 2023.

are you saying that after winning election, no politician in nigeria ever made any promise and that even if they did it showed that they were sincere?

3. were did you get your "suggestion" of sincerity from?

4. you cant discern Tinubus thoughts but you can propound a theory that says " that after elections there is no more incentive to make promises. Rather politicians start to make excuses so as to reduce expectations." which means that no politician in nigeria ever made any promises after election and if they did it "suggests" sincerity
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by NOwazobia: 6:43pm On May 04, 2023
This joke needs to make it to the guineas book of record. grin

Tinubu chief corruption, fight corruption... ; cheesy

My dog will laugh so hard if I tell him this joke. grin
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Image123(m): 6:44pm On May 04, 2023
CSTRR:

Put tinubu in Anambra before obi came, and put obi in Lagos before tinubu came and see the difference.

Exactly. Anambra would have been a state to reckon with and probably Tinubu would have helped pull together the SE for good governance and helped nick ipob and its elements in the bud like igboho and opc. Obi on the other hand would have saved Lagos money in a beer factory owned by his family and refused to increase IGR. Lagos would have no working system and would probably be out of control by now, looking like Bangladesh and maybe under the hands of 10 parties already, maybe YPP now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Codes151(m): 6:44pm On May 04, 2023
What an irony from a corrupt drug lord
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by chatinent: 6:52pm On May 04, 2023
The electorates are more corrupt than the politicians: they are their executives.
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by greatefa1011(m): 6:56pm On May 04, 2023
Story.
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by smsinnigeria(m): 7:01pm On May 04, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/05/04/tinubu-well-make-corruption-unattractive/amp/

How Sir? I know you to be the must corrupt politician alive. Billionaire with no verifiable source of wealth. The must highest position you have held sir was Governor of Lagos State and you were not super rich as you are now sir. Tell us sir how fate brought you riches if you are not very corrupt.
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Martini2020(m): 7:10pm On May 04, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
And he is not collecting 10% of Igr like the drug baron

Because He is adding value to the state through that….

If Anambra will give Soludo 5 percent for him to have the sense and capacity to increase the IGR of the state it’s better my brother.

Infrastructures are not brand and rice, na good money.

Trying to expand your thoughts bro

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Xlogistics(m): 7:12pm On May 04, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]really[color=#770077]

Yes
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Solababa91(m): 7:38pm On May 04, 2023
Typical of incoming administrations to make promises only to deny when they assume duty and see reality of things or blame their inability to fulfil their promises on economic squabbles caused by same administration. Oga Tinubu soffery dey run mouth, internet do not forget ask your boy Fashola, it's been over 7 years now rather than the 6 months he made us believe, still, Nigeria's power supply has been dwindling by the day
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/05/04/tinubu-well-make-corruption-unattractive/amp/
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by chaloskyx: 7:40pm On May 04, 2023
is that so okay in that case lets begine with the $11m property purchase by seyi your son rumor has it it was one of the properties meant to be cofisicated by the Nigerian government over corruption cases on aluko and dieziani. in fact a similar move was done under your administration as lagos state governor your current abode in bourdillon was actually Lagos State Government property. so are you actually fighting corruption or legalizing it sir!!!

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by lildush(m): 7:43pm On May 04, 2023
Xlogistics:
Omo next administration go tough o

If you are a Nigerian and haven’t started a YouTube channel, Omo na you sabi. If you want to start one, mention me

Oya ooo make we start
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Xlogistics(m): 7:51pm On May 04, 2023
lildush:

Oya ooo make we start

Good choice, youtube has helped me substantially and I will urge you to start one ASAP o, no dulling. I can guide you through your YouTube journey, teach you everything you need to know and help you in any way possible. I charge only 500 naira. If interested reach me on my WhatsApp. See my bio

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Thomasankara(m): 8:01pm On May 04, 2023
[/color]dey play u hear grin grin[color=#770077]
Xlogistics:

Yes
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Fearyourcreator: 8:13pm On May 04, 2023
GeneralDae:

Yope
Sigh
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by CSTRR: 8:14pm On May 04, 2023
Image123:

Exactly. Anambra would have been a state to reckon with and probably Tinubu would have helped pull together the SE for good governance and helped nick ipob and its elements in the bud like igboho and opc. Obi on the other hand would have saved Lagos money in a beer factory owned by his family and refused to increase IGR. Lagos would have no working system and would probably be out of control by now, looking like Bangladesh and maybe under the hands of 10 parties already, maybe YPP now.
LoL.
With which money?

Compare tinubu's socioeconomic performance to peter obi's own and tinubu falls short.

Give me five major projects that tinubu did in his tenure.
Just five major ones.

It was fashola that came in and did something a bit, which was why the hype was so much because he was practically introducing good governance to Lagos for the first time since jakande.

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Deepthoughts: 8:15pm On May 04, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

Heheheeeeeh!, end shall never wonder!, Tinubu to make corruption unattractive!,chai!!
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 04, 2023
I doubt he understands the definition of corruption. Same as most Nigerian politicians.
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 04, 2023
doctokwus:

Mr man,if you are expecting these set of supreme court justices to overturn the victory for Tinubu,then u must be a clown.
The SC of Nigeria has never and may never overturn the declaration of the victory of a president,even if the rigging was as blatant as voting tally being greater than registered voters in ALL the states.
They would find a way to justify it.
If you cannot stop the declaration by INEC or counter rigging at the polls,the battle is effectively lost till the next election.

REALITY 101 my brother. I am not a Tinubu supporter but his victory cannot be overturned. That was the game plan, to hurriedly announce him as the winner by INEC chairman.
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by kwasoly(m): 8:34pm On May 04, 2023
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Omazik: 8:34pm On May 04, 2023
How can Mr Dog be a good keeper of meat?
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by hush15: 8:40pm On May 04, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

Consumer credit while Seyi pays full bill upfront, Nigeria, you must get sense by force se.
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by miceroms: 8:45pm On May 04, 2023
I dey laugh o.
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by basybasy: 8:48pm On May 04, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
And he is not collecting 10% of Igr like the drug baron
We are happy here. No Peace for Tinubu enemies and if you like just commit suicide. Obi is a scam to start with.

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by DJInfluence: 8:50pm On May 04, 2023
Only the topic I read, I come say make I come laugh here small.
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by hush15: 8:51pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That title is for obi who owed 13months salary of health workers and refused to conduct LG elections so as to loot the state heavily

Una funny sha, a man who became a president thru corruption, his son who just purchased a property that is the proceeds of corruption, so is his Vice who had double nomination and sympathies with terrorists and housed a known bomb terrorist, a man whose party men who are ex convicts, thugs and criminals are vying for NASS assemblies are also claiming emilokans too. A man who watched as the governor of the state he claims to built when on tribal rampage...

A man that everything dishonorable is associated with, na him wan fight corruption!!!

Sane Nigerians brace up for a ruff ride.
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by BigBen23(m): 8:53pm On May 04, 2023
doctokwus:

₦3m cannot and should not build a 3BR in today's economy.
Inflation per se is not a bad thing,but the earning power of people working or doing legitimate businesses must correspondingly increase to meet up.
But what makes the Nigerian situation a paradox is that government, specifically the FG FG alone,is increasing salaries of civil servants to just try to meet up,but every other employee in the states and private sector,is earning below relatively minimum wage.
That creates a dilemma where majority are poor and the middle class is almost wiped out,creating a fertile ground for corruption in various forms to thrive.
Yahoo and runs,yes they are bad,but they are direct products of that paradox where many people earning well are those into illegitimate business and the runs girls go to them to indirectly benefit from the money.
It will take a serious,focussed and dedicated governent to set Nigeria right.I doubt Tinubu is that person,but I wish he succeeds,lest the country will cross the rubicon of a decadent society where everyone tries to get by by any means possible.
Japa too is a honest version of the poverty the nation has sunk into from mismanagement over not just the past 8 years but over 16 years or so.

Thanks you my friend.

If this was an enabling state where citizens are considered as per first priority for any government that emerges, which should be so...
It's shame that This nation can be ranked among the top 10 poorest nations in the world considering how rich and fertile the country is. You have said it all...where illegitimacy strive that's what the government of 16yrs have brought us. You and I have Hope's and aspirations but then, there's no enabling environment to accomplish these goal untillyou do extraordinary. Today, the things that are government's responsibilities, we seek them from God.

The word "middle class has become so obsolete and never in existence in this country which has led to girls in hook up, guys in yahoo and Japa and at the end of their tenures, just like the present government, they will be giving us instances how they have made the country better...
It a shame!

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by bencr7: 9:14pm On May 04, 2023
Jonathan and buhari were no to corrupt like u,no even near unattractive corruption for their administration.
Na u wan do am grin grin grin
Thank God I don commot for naija
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Babastrong(m): 9:26pm On May 04, 2023
[quote author=MichaelSokoto post=122927954]excuse me laff abeg!
grin

emilokan is so f**kin corrupt, click "Like!"

He's not corrupt, click "Share!"
[ We have passed this stage. It's like chasing the shadow. Those ones you did before election, Obi received uncountable likes yet he failed.]
Re: My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Karnice600: 9:41pm On May 04, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East / Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC / Rumoured Arrest Of Boko Haram’s S‎hekau At UN House Attempt To Destabilise Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.