Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy (71407 Views)

My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) / Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State / 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by theamazonguru(m): 7:24pm On May 04, 2023
MrRemedyAlagbo:
They've carried their stupidity to abroad.....

The abroad that guys are running Helter skelter to go, trying every means possible to join the Japa gengs, that's what this ones found easily. They won't even pay for flight ticket nor for visa application. In fact they won't have to appear for visa interview.

Wow. Is our God not wonderful?

Great lesson to all yahoo boiz using different formats to dupe people of their hard earned money, the family of Slawomiir dem. Your end is near and retribution looms.
You better change and accept Jesus today.

Peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Shattuck(m): 7:26pm On May 04, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
I was a victim of this type of fraud
The only thing that saved me is that I wasn't extorted.

A white milf from Armenia sent me friend request.
Her page looked geniune and legit
She posted pictures of her little son and her family having fun.

Na so I chat with this woman for almost 1 full month. This fine milf was telling me how handsome I am and how she has crush on me.
Like play like play we started sending each other nudes.
God!!! I mumu no be small
I sent many pictures of me naked with standing gbola in different camera angles with my face showing cry
If I send she go send photo of her huge breast photo of her wet kpomo

Na when she insist that I should do video of me moaning and stroking my cock
Na when I begin suspect fowl play
I began digging online to see if her account is actually real.

Later found out it was scammers
They scammed an Armenian single mother made her fall in love and she sent her nudes to them
They used her profile photos to create new profile and act like it's her original page. So they sent me her nudes which made me send my own nudes to them thinking i was sending it to the Armenia milf.

May God save me ooohhhh
Group of hackers are somewhere with upto 13 of my nudes. I keep praying to God to strike whoever it is
Make my nudes no come go viral online one day.
😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Saga16: 7:26pm On May 04, 2023
onuman:

Your bating of ethnic hate for the Igbo will kee you.
You clutch tight to one dysfunctional Nigeria, because of crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta. It's like clutching tight to a sinking ship because the ship contains valuable. You refuse escape for others wlling to escape from the sinking ship. Parasites. Where was Igbo name mentioned among the three accused?
Shatap.

If ethnic groups having oil were in total control of their resources, I would be a billionaire.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Benrosaria(m): 7:26pm On May 04, 2023
I wonder how person go dey use my nude make money from me. when I have made love to more than one woman
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Saga16: 7:28pm On May 04, 2023
MasterShifu010:
I like the part where they said the FBI flew down to Nigeria to carry investigations with the EFCC . Am sure the boys family did not pay a dime for them to come to Nigeria , but if the shoe was on the other foot , Nigerian police will never do any of such without the family paying through their nose ….

Find out how much Americans pay as tax.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by CHIOMAEZEH: 7:29pm On May 04, 2023
flexyrule:

Nigerians are very wicked people. I repeat, Nigerians are very wicked people.

This was how loan sharks extorted a friend's cousin, till he committed suicide, after paying them over 400% of what he borrowed in less than one month.

This is exactly how they sounded on the extract of the chat the police obtained from his phone.

How can you conveniently tell someone to go and commit suicide?

Omo... They nailed their coffin when they told him to go commit suicide..... They will beg for death in jail... God forgive us all... Some people think yahoo ends after collecting the money... They don't know many of their victims end up getting depressed... Some commit suicide... Indirectly, their blood dey your head... You Don turn murderer..... Forgive us oh Lord for our sins... Those done knowingly and unknowingly... Give us the grace to become better beings in your sight...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3UIsEAYQrQ

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by mercysamuelson(m): 7:29pm On May 04, 2023
inoki247 Will they be sentenced for Murder like this or for fraud....

Na even Blackmail format dem use dere own case go long oh...

Na both o. Both won't be anything less than 127 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by worldclass68(m): 7:29pm On May 04, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

Na so I chat with this woman for almost 1 full month. This fine milf was telling me how handsome I am and how she has crush on me.
I sent many pictures of me naked with standing gbola in different camera angles with my face showing cry

They scammed an Armenian single mother made her fall in love and she sent her nudes to them
They used her profile photos to create new profile and act like it's her original page. So they sent me her nudes which made me send my own nudes to them thinking i was sending it to the Armenia milf.

May God save me ooohhhh
Group of hackers are somewhere with upto 13 of my nudes. I keep praying to God to strike whoever it is

grin grin grin you don't want to become famous ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by BRIMBRAM: 7:32pm On May 04, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

May God save me ooohhhh

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Originalsly: 7:35pm On May 04, 2023
Shokoloko:

Oh my! Such a beautiful child.
Any ways, I trust the men in prison to avenge the death of this child. Pedophiles and child murderers are "well taken care of" in American prisons.
These ones will be wheelchair bound after a few months of arrival

Funny..... but is the bitter truth! .... whatever prison they go to.... they will have a miserable life ... there will be no rest for their ass.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by alfarouq(m): 7:36pm On May 04, 2023
This is what some of these people forming richness and wokeness engage in online.

When you try to correct some wrong notions they have, they will tell you that they are earning in dollars.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Osanoghodua1: 7:39pm On May 04, 2023
No sentencing to life imprisonment, Nigeria government should be wasting Yahoo boys.
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by DollarSigns(m): 7:39pm On May 04, 2023
Biodun556:
And some parents are celebrating their yahoo children

This is terrible
Even in yahoo, there will be ethics, these boys are greedy, it’s blackmailing, blackmailing is a mortal sin
This isn’t yahoo, it deviated just for $300 angry embarassed
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Jakumo(m): 7:43pm On May 04, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

May God save me ooohhhh

Sir, you have got to be among our planet's dumbest muffugus in living existence. Real women NEVER ask for pictures of men's weiners because they are NOT interested in that crap. It is only MEN that are turned on instantly by pictures of women with no clothes on.

The instant any person posing as a female requests dik-picks, it is game over dude, because you are communicating with a man who is either gay or is an extortionist, both of which are equally bad news.

7 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by nathyx(m): 7:44pm On May 04, 2023
How sad and Disgusting just reading the Chat Nigerians are the evil God needs to get rid of angrytheir (Nigerians) greed and Lust for money is second to none angry MR JUDGE may these fellows rut in jail for eternity.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Shokoloko(f): 7:48pm On May 04, 2023
wman:
Evil animals.

They will rot in jail.

Sadly American jail is more conducive than Nigerian jail.
Not at all, this is a white child that they killed. And the three killers are black African. Their nightmare has just begun.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Majesty7: 7:49pm On May 04, 2023
Enddy50ty:
Omo this is next to Blood money 💴.
Making someone take his life because of your love for money, greed and selfishness..

But then…. I no fit take my own life because of someone threatening to expose my nudes. We don see celebrities nude taya how much more an unknown individual.

Honestly that is why we should all frown at frauds. It is purely blood money. Many scammed victims have committed suicide and the scammers are there celebrating.

We should all start by celebrating honest living and shaming all those with unverifiable wealth

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by CartelKenneth: 7:58pm On May 04, 2023
Fine boy without sense
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by MasterShifu010(m): 7:59pm On May 04, 2023
Saga16:

Find out how much Americans pay as tax.

Are you saying Nigerians don’t pay tax , I know how much I pay , I have TIN ( tax identification number ) for my business, for every goods I offload in my shop there’s a levy I pay according to the quantity , do you know that there’s a police station in our market , but we still pay security dues , we all pay taxes as business people , what do we get in return , more tax , state government just wrote a letter to our market union , notifying us of increased tax , do you know what multiple taxation does to us as businessmen ?, imagine a business man buying goods from Lagos , you pay tax as the vehicle enters every state till it gets to any state olof it’s destination , you get taxed at every state toll gate , when it reaches your state , you still pay tax , if it gets to your shop , you still pay tax ,where is all these money going to , pls don’t even start

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by flexyrule(m): 7:59pm On May 04, 2023
fkj950ax:

Samuel Ogoshi, Samson Ogoshi and Ezekiel Robert are wicked people, not Nigerians.
You don’t condemn a whole country because of three individuals you have their names.
Stay focused on the issue and the individuals. Don’t drag everyone else into it.
Chairman. Nigerians are very very very wicked people.

Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by mightyhaze: 8:03pm On May 04, 2023
Herex377:
Omo...this is bad....i really do not have anything against the igbos...but why drag lagos into this....they made it clear in the statement that they are from lagos......dis people
ogoshi is not Igbo u dum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by UYAGA1010: 8:04pm On May 04, 2023
PoloG:
Three Nigerian men await extradition to U.S. for sexual extortion that led 17-year-old boy to commit suicide

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/5/three-nigerian-men-await-extradition-to-us-for-sexual-extortion-that-led-17-year-old-boy-to-commit-suicide-2.html
This one is nothing compared to the modern slavery we are being subjected in nigeria. Let them prepare for more suicide, until they make all equal irrespective of tribe, religion, color and nationality. I think they are preaching gay marriage and the likes. Why are the complaining about what they call sextortion. It's all involved in human rights. Right to extort and right to be extorted.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Ever8090: 8:07pm On May 04, 2023
I am glad because they are in for it and will never come out to victimize anyone again..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Kodak9(m): 8:10pm On May 04, 2023
stasius:
The kind of torture and assault they will undergo in US prison is second to none.

All of them will end up with anal tears and fistulas before their ultimate death. They should brace up to enjoy themselves in US prison.
😂😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by BreconHills(m): 8:11pm On May 04, 2023
wman:
Evil animals.

They will rot in jail.

Sadly American jail is more conducive than Nigerian jail.

Not for sexual crimes or crimes against children. In Nigerian jails money can still talk. In the US the reality of being physically assaulted sexually and violently is 3D

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by faceLAGOS: 8:13pm On May 04, 2023
I 8 & detest Y! boys!

Bunch of lowlifes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by campbelljosh(m): 8:13pm On May 04, 2023
Walai, you don blow grin
JackDaAlienz:

May God save me ooohhhh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Larryton(m): 8:13pm On May 04, 2023
flexyrule:

This was how loan sharks extorted a friend's cousin, till he committed suicide, after paying them over 400% of what he borrowed in less than one month.

This is exactly how they sounded on the extract of the chat the police obtained from his phone.

Igbo's are very wicked people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by dejavubobo1(m): 8:14pm On May 04, 2023
flexyrule:

Many Nigerians are cheats, scammers and will take advantage of U given the littlest opportunity.... and mask it with religion. Crazy ppl u've to be discreet when dealing with any kinda Nigerian (igbo, yoruba... Hausa's are even a bit plane)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by luckedesiri(m): 8:15pm On May 04, 2023
The igbos again.... And they want their own country.... Useless people. Disgracing nigeria all over the globe... If its not drugs, it's blackmail.... Useless things!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) / South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores / Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.