Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy (71473 Views)

How A 17-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stunned EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede With His IT Skills / My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) / Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by nedekid: 8:16pm On May 04, 2023
Can you just imagine how the moral fabric of this country has been turn to shreds? People no longer have conscience. Not jut people but youths. All in motivation of driving "benz". Next thing folks will wish to "tap from their grace"
I almost wept when that boy said he was about to take his life and the blackmailer asked him what he was waiting for.
Omo, once these young men are found guilty, I suggest rather than wasting time feeding them in jail, a firing squad shoukd be set up. If they cannot do it, they should bring them back to naija and fire them at bar beach as was done in the 70s and 80s that should serve as a deterrent to criminal youths.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Kodak9(m): 8:17pm On May 04, 2023
Babathanks:

All the guy names are igbos, so why are you calling the mods 😂😂😂
are you that foolish that you can't differentiate between an igbo name or benue name.
For your information those three fools are from benue or kogi origin.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Chris2863(m): 8:18pm On May 04, 2023
MrRemedyAlagbo:
They've carried their stupidity to abroad.....
did you even read at all??
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by bigcasava1(m): 8:19pm On May 04, 2023
All this ikwerre boys and agbor boys spoiling igbos image by bearing our names and committing crime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by CodeTemplar: 8:22pm On May 04, 2023
Three fools with no significant contribution to production of goods and services globally, eliminated a contributor to global welfare of mankind and in the process provoked the wrath of the one who rules over the affairs of men. They should do hard labour in their jail time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Octopusssy(f): 8:25pm On May 04, 2023
Such a handsome boy, gone like that. May his killers never escape justice

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by CodeTemplar: 8:26pm On May 04, 2023
nedekid:
Can you just imagine how the moral fabric of this country has been turn to shreds? People no longer have conscience. Not jut people but youths. All in motivation of driving "benz". Next thing folks will wish to "tap from their grace"
I almost wept when that boy said he was about to take his life and the blackmailer asked him what he was waiting for.
Omo, once these young men are found guilty, I suggest rather than wasting time feeding them in jail, a firing squad shoukd be set up. If they cannot do it, they should bring them back to naija and fire them at bar beach as was done in the 70s and 80s that should serve as a deterrent to criminal youths.

They should be seen as replenishment for mother earth and reconcilable spirit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Saga16: 8:26pm On May 04, 2023
MasterShifu010:

Are you saying Nigerians don’t pay tax , I know how much I pay , I have TIN ( tax identification number ) for my business, for every goods I offload in my shop there’s a levy I pay according to the quantity , do you know that there’s a police station in our market , but we still pay security dues , we all pay taxes as business people , what do we get in return , more tax , state government just wrote a letter to our market union , notifying us of increased tax , do you know what multiple taxation does to us as businessmen ?, imagine a business man buying goods from Lagos , you pay tax as the vehicle enters every state till it gets to any state olof it’s destination , you get taxed at every state toll gate , when it reaches your state , you still pay tax , if it gets to your shop , you still pay tax ,where is all these money going to , pls don’t even start

Don't even start what ?

Nigerians pay far less tax than their counterparts in USA.

You can continue to argue.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by nedekid: 8:27pm On May 04, 2023
MasterShifu010:
I like the part where they said the FBI flew down to Nigeria to carry investigations with the EFCC . Am sure the boys family did not pay a dime for them to come to Nigeria , but if the shoe was on the other foot , Nigerian police will never do any of such without the family paying through their nose ….
Exactly. Naija police can work, only family will spend money.
The exception is when there is political pressure. That is when you will know naija police can work. That is where the notorious Toyota Sienna comes in. Naija police can drive sienna from Lagos to Belgium overnight to catch you if possible. Another one is dss. Those ones will not collect a dime from you. But they work. My paddy that was kidnapped at PH few years ago, he was rescued without a dime paid. The dss refused saying they were well funded by gov. It did not end up well for kidnappers though. They took the ice bucket challenge, if you know you know.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by AutoConsult: 8:30pm On May 04, 2023
Gosh! I'm so sorry😭😭

People can be really wicked

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Uten9z(m): 8:31pm On May 04, 2023
Christistruth02:

I understand your anger
But anger cannot be used to handle everything
The FG cannot just abandon them to the US Govt like that

The US also protects its people in Prison abroad

Are you okay. Didn't you read the crime and judgment attributed ? Do you know how many others they have victimized? and how many times they extorted them befor they resolved to suicides ? Even the Bible talk about the end of a wicked person. Let them face it the way they have sentenced their co men to death.

If the victims are your relatives you won't be saying all this. This I belive can be equated to terorism and other hideous murder.

Protect what ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by rajiedreez: 8:33pm On May 04, 2023
If you still believe that yahoo is the way, the truth and the light, continue o. God will catch up with you soon

3 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 04, 2023
mymadam:
Family values... gone to the dogs! Certain families don't wanna know the source(s) of their wards' wealth. It's a sorry case of, "just show me the money" 😪

That’s the world we live in now and funny thing is these parents are Bible carrying and preaching Christians

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Ndipe(m): 8:35pm On May 04, 2023
I saw the news article yesterday on Yahoo. This is tragic. And these blackmailers live in Nigeria according to news reports. Their dream of coming to America is coming to pass because they are about to be extradited to the US to face the long arms of the law.

https://www.wlns.com/news/three-people-from-nigeria-to-be-charged-in-sextortion-death-of-marquette-teen/

3 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Haveyoueatentod: 8:38pm On May 04, 2023
Serves them right. This is why I can never buy social media accounts many are used for committing crimes
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Juoflife1(f): 8:39pm On May 04, 2023
This is horrible. What is our society turning into bikonu
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by ComeToJesus: 8:41pm On May 04, 2023
Please what is delaying the extradition?

Also, please give them the maximum punishment.

Woe to all Yahoo boys, men, women and girls.
They shall all perish like fowls unless they repent and make restitution.

Wicked beings..
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Guyman01: 8:41pm On May 04, 2023
Soniar:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
Anthony Okeke why did you change your initial comment to your begging comment grin
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:45pm On May 04, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
I was a victim of this type of fraud
The only thing that saved me is that I wasn't extorted.

A white milf from Armenia sent me friend request.
Her page looked geniune and legit
She posted pictures of her little son and her family having fun.

Na so I chat with this woman for almost 1 full month. This fine milf was telling me how handsome I am and how she has crush on me.
Like play like play we started sending each other nudes.
God!!! I mumu no be small
I sent many pictures of me naked with standing gbola in different camera angles with my face showing cry
If I send she go send photo of her huge breast photo of her wet kpomo

Na when she insist that I should do video of me moaning and stroking my cock
Na when I begin suspect fowl play
I began digging online to see if her account is actually real.

Later found out it was scammers
They scammed an Armenian single mother made her fall in love and she sent her nudes to them
They used her profile photos to create new profile and act like it's her original page. So they sent me her nudes which made me send my own nudes to them thinking i was sending it to the Armenia milf.

May God save me ooohhhh
Group of hackers are somewhere with upto 13 of my nudes. I keep praying to God to strike whoever it is
Make my nudes no come go viral online one day.

You are a big mugu.
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:45pm On May 04, 2023
Nigerians and Britain committing crimes since 1900.

Dissolve Nigeria amalgamation and end crimes in the world.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 04, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

Na so I chat with this woman for almost 1 full month. This fine milf was telling me how handsome I am and how she has crush on me.
I sent many pictures of me naked with standing gbola in different camera angles with my face showing cry

They scammed an Armenian single mother made her fall in love and she sent her nudes to them
They used her profile photos to create new profile and act like it's her original page. So they sent me her nudes which made me send my own nudes to them thinking i was sending it to the Armenia milf.

May God save me ooohhhh
Group of hackers are somewhere with upto 13 of my nudes. I keep praying to God to strike whoever it is

😂😂😂

You don use laugh finish me here. Aswear
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Afolashade00(f): 8:47pm On May 04, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

May God save me ooohhhh

Laughing so hard after a stressful day. Although, I’m supposed to laugh but it’s very funny 😆

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Afolashade00(f): 8:49pm On May 04, 2023
flexyrule:

Nigerians are very wicked people. I repeat, Nigerians are very wicked people.

This was how loan sharks extorted a friend's cousin, till he committed suicide, after paying them over 400% of what he borrowed in less than one month.

This is exactly how they sounded on the extract of the chat the police obtained from his phone.

How can you conveniently tell someone to go and commit suicide?

In 2021, I borrowed one contractor 30 million to complete a project he was executing for the federal government.

Till date, the man is yet to finish paying up. He has executed contracts worth over 1 billion for the FG since I gave him that money, but baba has refused to pay me back my money. Last year alone, he received over 500m as payments for contracts he executed for the government.

Funny part is that, I am not the only one he is owing. He would keep face as if he wants to die, when he wants to borrow from you, once money hits his account, he turn to tiger. This is someone that rolls with the presidency ooooo. He has senators, top government officials as friends.

He blocked me, refused me entry into his office. Reported the case to the police, he went and bribed them, anywhere I take the case to, this man would rather churn out 5 to 10m to settle the authorities than pay me back my money.

I have lost over 2m while trying to recover this money. Everybody that hears my story, will just want to also eat his own part of the cake. 50k, 100k, 200k etc lawyers, so called human rights, police, etc.

When I say Nigerians are wicked, I know exactly what I'm saying.

Nigerians are wicked!

Forget.

I’m so sorry you had to go through all that .
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 04, 2023
PoloG:
lies na igbo

Wetin the name mean for Igbo?

Igbo is Ogechi

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 04, 2023
Afolashade00:

Laughing so hard after a stressful day. Although, I’m supposed to laugh but it’s very funny 😆

The guy funny die 😂
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Nice2023(m): 8:51pm On May 04, 2023
inoki247:
Will they be sentenced for Murder like this or for fraud....

Na even Blackmail format dem use dere own case go long oh.....

America don't play with under age crime...they are mostly to be sentenced for life.
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by flexyrule(m): 8:53pm On May 04, 2023
Afolashade00:

I’m so sorry you had to go through all that .
My sister. Human beings ehn.

Just forget.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by onuman: 9:03pm On May 04, 2023
Saga16:
Shatap.

If ethnic groups having oil were in total control of their resources, I would be a billionaire.

Ok, if I take you for whom you claim to be, see how your hatefilled mind against the Igbo denied you becoming a billionaire.
Na you talk am, no be me.
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Nice2023(m): 9:03pm On May 04, 2023
flexyrule:

Nigerians are very wicked people. I repeat, Nigerians are very wicked people.

This was how loan sharks extorted a friend's cousin, till he committed suicide, after paying them over 400% of what he borrowed in less than one month.

This is exactly how they sounded on the extract of the chat the police obtained from his phone.

How can you conveniently tell someone to go and commit suicide?

In 2021, I borrowed one contractor 30 million to complete a project he was executing for the federal government.

Till date, the man is yet to finish paying up. He has executed contracts worth over 1 billion for the FG since I gave him that money, but baba has refused to pay me back my money. Last year alone, he received over 500m as payments for contracts he executed for the government.

Funny part is that, I am not the only one he is owing. He would keep face as if he wants to die, when he wants to borrow from you, once money hits his account, he turn to tiger. This is someone that rolls with the presidency ooooo. He has senators, top government officials as friends.

He blocked me, refused me entry into his office. Reported the case to the police, he went and bribed them, anywhere I take the case to, this man would rather churn out 5 to 10m to settle the authorities than pay me back my money.

I have lost over 2m while trying to recover this money. Everybody that hears my story, will just want to also eat his own part of the cake. 50k, 100k, 200k etc lawyers, so called human rights, police, etc.

When I say Nigerians are wicked, I know exactly what I'm saying.

Nigerians are wicked!

Forget.

Do u have the man's picture and contacts.

Then,travel to Anambra state...they have different village shrines that enforce instant justice within a month. The shrines don't just settle the money matter,but if he proves stubborn no matter his level,connection,babalawos be it magicians from jupiter that is protecting him,he can't escape from tbis justice.

The shrine does not pity,they will surely call him for settlement and instruct him to pay u all ur money,after that comes end of the matter,if he plays smart,his own is gone and he would die regrettably.

Most Anambra business men don't do police wahala...after all, the constitution allows traditional worshippers.

Ask any Anambra man that u know around u what I am saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Babastrong(m): 9:04pm On May 04, 2023
HOE BEE people, in dino melaye voice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Saga16: 9:05pm On May 04, 2023
onuman:

Ok, if I take you for whom you claim to be, see how your hatefilled mind against the Igbo denied you becoming a billionaire.
Na you talk am, no be me.

But you aren't a billionaire either.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Steals Goat, Slaughters It And Wears It On His Body Like A Vest. Photos / Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State / “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.