Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Seventy Percent Of Teachers In South-west Are Unqualified - TRCN - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Seventy Percent Of Teachers In South-west Are Unqualified - TRCN (17403 Views)

States With The Most Unqualified Teachers In Primary Schools — Statisense / Kebbi, Lagos, Jigawa Top List Of States With Unqualified Teachers / Teachers Registration Council Says Unqualified Teachers To Go In December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seventy Percent Of Teachers In South-west Are Unqualified - TRCN by ontolegit(m): 8:48am On May 05, 2023
Can anybody here that have gone gone through the TRCN registration tell us how to go about it. These people wants everybody to have it which to me is not feasible but here in lagos, you cannot work in a government school without this.
Re: Seventy Percent Of Teachers In South-west Are Unqualified - TRCN by JobNeededUrgent: 8:50am On May 05, 2023
GREATIGB0MAN:
Their voting pattern already showed us.

Their relatives far North have almost 99% unqualified teachers as we speak
relatives far north?
you dey mad grin
Re: Seventy Percent Of Teachers In South-west Are Unqualified - TRCN by pelmart: 8:53am On May 05, 2023
Basic123:
If that is the case 99% of teachers of other regions will be fake .

Especially southeast,considering the fact that they consider someone that came distant 3rd as winner of the election.

Oponu
Re: Seventy Percent Of Teachers In South-west Are Unqualified - TRCN by bentenny(m): 11:43am On May 05, 2023
Torpedo23:

Yes, you have to do all that for the delicious 15k waiting for you at the end of the month!
Not an excuse to ditch getting a proper certification or qualification!

Besides,there are schools in Nigeria where teachers earn more than 200k a month!
Re: Seventy Percent Of Teachers In South-west Are Unqualified - TRCN by OJODEL10(m): 1:21pm On May 05, 2023
[all I know is most graduate can not stand some private school primary/basic 3 pupils both in speaking of English language and interpretation on it. So is it certificate or sabificate that matters
Re: Seventy Percent Of Teachers In South-west Are Unqualified - TRCN by Torpedo23: 2:43pm On May 05, 2023
bentenny:

Not an excuse to ditch getting a proper certification or qualification!

Besides,there are schools in Nigeria where teachers earn more than 200k a month!

So everyone should aim for the 0.001% of such schools bah? Great advice.
Re: Seventy Percent Of Teachers In South-west Are Unqualified - TRCN by bentenny(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2023
Torpedo23:

So everyone should aim for the 0.001% of such schools bah? Great advice.
Bottom line is to get a qualification!
Its as simple as that!
Re: Seventy Percent Of Teachers In South-west Are Unqualified - TRCN by yommygift15: 4:09pm On May 05, 2023
Confused headline
Re: Seventy Percent Of Teachers In South-west Are Unqualified - TRCN by Inner19(m): 4:14pm On May 05, 2023
Useless TRCN.
Useless TRCN Certificate
Useless TRCN License.

That's why you have refused to send LOP to UK Teaching body for Nigerian Teachers to apply over there and work

Over 3 months now, nobody has been successful all becos of TRCN.
Re: Seventy Percent Of Teachers In South-west Are Unqualified - TRCN by John4B: 5:11pm On May 05, 2023
I'm not surprise.
Re: Seventy Percent Of Teachers In South-west Are Unqualified - TRCN by Mamaafrik1(m): 5:52pm On May 05, 2023
GetSenseNow:

The first time in my life when I met a young man who couldn't communicate in English was in Ogun State. During my NYSC. Even my grandma could converse in pidgin English. It was very weird
I did experience such despite the flair to pidgin in South east and south south.
That is not the measure of the performance of teaching .
Re: Seventy Percent Of Teachers In South-west Are Unqualified - TRCN by JobNeededUrgent: 12:38am On May 07, 2023
Inner19:
Useless TRCN.
Useless TRCN Certificate
Useless TRCN License.

That's why you have refused to send LOP to UK Teaching body for Nigerian Teachers to apply over there and work

Over 3 months now, nobody has been successful all becos of TRCN.
someone needs to process that LOP for you.
some have received theirs

1 Like

Re: Seventy Percent Of Teachers In South-west Are Unqualified - TRCN by oxiide22(m): 4:53pm On May 13, 2023
Buddha3:
Explains why they keep churning out youths like Lhordspy and Iyaebe, whose reasonings leave much to be desired..
Bro Please help me with 5k
Re: Seventy Percent Of Teachers In South-west Are Unqualified - TRCN by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 13, 2023
oxiide22:
Bro Please help me with 5k

Why did you single me out for this request?
Re: Seventy Percent Of Teachers In South-west Are Unqualified - TRCN by oxiide22(m): 5:28pm On May 13, 2023
Buddha3:

Why did you single me out for this request?
actually in the first place your name impressed me and I feel like asking you might pity my situation as no one here never
Re: Seventy Percent Of Teachers In South-west Are Unqualified - TRCN by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 13, 2023
oxiide22:
actually in the first place your name impressed me and I feel like asking you might pity my situation as no one here never

What exactly is this "situation" you're talking about?
Re: Seventy Percent Of Teachers In South-west Are Unqualified - TRCN by oxiide22(m): 6:24pm On May 13, 2023
Buddha3:

What exactly is this "situation" you're talking about?
I am a mason also a student and I haven't got work more than one month now. I hardly eat twice a day
Re: Seventy Percent Of Teachers In South-west Are Unqualified - TRCN by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 13, 2023
oxiide22:
I am a mason also a student and I haven't got work more than one month now. I hardly eat twice a day

Where are you schooling? What level and what course?
Re: Seventy Percent Of Teachers In South-west Are Unqualified - TRCN by oxiide22(m): 6:49pm On May 13, 2023
Buddha3:

Where are you schooling? What level and what course?
Gombe state university 400level education geography
Re: Seventy Percent Of Teachers In South-west Are Unqualified - TRCN by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 13, 2023
oxiide22:
Gombe state university 400level education geography

Gombe state is relatively peaceful, has prospects for young people to trade in food and livestock. Your source of income "cannot" thrive in the State as the means of transportation borders more on tricycles and motorcycles than actual vehicles. Do yourself a favour and quickly diversify based on the prioritised needs.

That said, send your bank details. This is only because you seem honest as regards your "situation".

1 Like

Re: Seventy Percent Of Teachers In South-west Are Unqualified - TRCN by oxiide22(m): 7:41pm On May 13, 2023
Buddha3:

Gombe state is relatively peaceful, has prospects for young people to trade in food and livestock. Your source of income "cannot" thrive in the State as the means of transportation borders more on tricycles and motorcycles than actual vehicles. Do yourself a favour and quickly diversify based on the prioritised needs.

That said, send your bank details. This is only because you seem honest as regards your "situation".
Actually I am considering this long ago sir ESP trading foodstuff, I really appreciate your foresight and your wonderful advice and encouragement I'll definitely engaged in to that ESP after I graduate

Thanks so much and God bless you more and increase your wealth sir
Re: Seventy Percent Of Teachers In South-west Are Unqualified - TRCN by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 13, 2023
oxiide22:
Actually I am considering this long ago sir ESP trading foodstuff, I really appreciate your foresight and your wonderful advice and encouragement I'll definitely engaged in to that ESP after I graduate.

Thanks so much and God bless you more and increase your wealth sir

You'll receive a 3K from a First bank account.

I can't give you the exact amount you requested cause life rarely gives us all we seek. Just do your best to find a different source of income that is relatable to your environment.

Have a good night!

1 Like

Re: Seventy Percent Of Teachers In South-west Are Unqualified - TRCN by oxiide22(m): 10:20pm On May 13, 2023
Buddha3:

I can't give you the exact amount you requested cause life rarely gives us all we seek. Just do your best to find a different source of income that is relatable to your environment.

Have a good night!
of I received sir I really appreciate your assistance.

Ok I'll do all my best to start something different.

Please edit and remove my details that you qouted me pls

Thank you thank you sir
Re: Seventy Percent Of Teachers In South-west Are Unqualified - TRCN by oxiide22(m): 6:32am On May 14, 2023
Buddha3:

Have a good night!
help me sir remove my account details in this place u quoted me. thanks
Re: Seventy Percent Of Teachers In South-west Are Unqualified - TRCN by Nobody: 8:58am On May 14, 2023
oxiide22:
help me sir remove my account details in this place u quoted me. thanks

Done.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

18 Pupils Hospitalised After Eating Osun Free Meal, Govt Begins Probe / 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Choose To Study Medicine Abroad / JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.