Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,698 members, 7,813,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Waka waka - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Waka waka (1301 Views)

Breeze Dey Blow Me Waka For Road Because Of Ify Babe / VIDEO DOWNLOAD: Diamond Platnumz Ft. Rick Ross – Waka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waka waka by FriendsAndFans(m): 5:27pm On May 05, 2023
I have always noticed I had a lot of troubles, more than other kids while growing up.
There were these dreams I had that were way beyond real.

Sometimes I’d see myself in the bush under leaves I cannot describe but have huge leaves with well defined patterns.
I will meet 3 adults and 2 children of my age under that same plant.
Sometimes we played and sing, sometimes it was just us sitting round a gathering of fire.

Before an incident happened, I could tell it was going to happen.
Not that I can change it, although when I tell anyone about what was going to happen, often times, it may not happen or it will happen in another way. When I got to secondary school, the dreams and foretelling/revelation reduced drastically.
I think it was because i was now living in the boarding house and I had to go through different kinds of discomfort.

When I got through with my secondary school, life got extremely hardly.
I started getting into 1 trouble or the other.
I became stagnant and I struggled with different kind of problems for each year( for 5 years).
It was as if I was the only person things were happening to.
It was as if I was the only one in the world and even among my siblings.

During those years(2012) I was able to meet an Islamic cleric/Alfa who told me I was going through such difficulties because there were some appeasement i was supposed to do but I have neglected it.
He said he was going to do some fortification for me.
He asked me to bring 7000. I gave him the cash and after 3 days, he called me on phone to come.

When I got there, I saw a small black pot on the Coalpot outside.
In the Blackpot was some thick content steaming and a bird-like form in it. The kind of bird it was, I do not know.
He asked me to sit down on the mat.
He sat adjacent to me and called one of his apprentice/scholar to bring a stool.
When the stool was brought, Alfa folded a piece of cloth into a round form and asked that the Blackpot be brought in and placed on the cloth. He said the content in the pot cannot be eaten while placed on the floor.

He asked me to repeat some incantation after him. He said each sentences of the incantation twice and I repeated it after him the same way although my Yoruba pronunciations was poor. Somewhere In the middle of the incantation, I was required to say “me the son of… then my mothers name”. Then the pot broke
Re: Waka waka by FriendsAndFans(m): 5:28pm On May 05, 2023
i don too waka
Re: Waka waka by FriendsAndFans(m): 5:30pm On May 05, 2023
At the same time, there was a swift breeze in the room that was not normal. I grabbed the pot and held it together, stared at Alfa in an amazement enmeshed in fear and danger.
He was shocked too but continued the incantation albeit in a faster manner than he was before.

After all that scenario, he asked me to eat the content.
He gave me two kinds of native soap. The first one was brownish in colour, the second soap was black and much harder in hand.

When I got home that night, i did a re-evaluation of my whole life and how i was raised in a catholic Christian home. How mum always took us to morning and evening masses. Dad would always tell us to hold each others hands while we prayed. How did I get to the phase of eating concoction and incantations?
I had faced too many troubles and tribulations.
Me wey be say I no be Jesus, why my troubles con plenty like this?
I had made up my mind and no turning back!
I snapped out of the feeling of guilt and regret.

The time was 7pm. I took a touch and wore my slippers.
I headed to a rocky stream where I used to see boys have their bath for that kind of soap.
Re: Waka waka by Omihanifa: 5:41pm On May 05, 2023
As directed by UGEZU UGEZU

4 Likes

Re: Waka waka by SaintXto(m): 5:41pm On May 05, 2023
Kwantinue op......... don't keep us longing fah
Re: Waka waka by RoadMozart(m): 5:44pm On May 05, 2023
Hmmmm

DJ Y.K Mule.......
Re: Waka waka by FriendsAndFans(m): 5:50pm On May 05, 2023
Just like Alfa had directed, I put the soap in the middle of the local sponge and made sure I didn’t fall to the ground at any point.
I brought out my nokia touchlight phone and read the command I stored in the phone as inspired by alfa.
The moment I put water twice and scrubbed my head with the soap on my head,
there was a certain level of fear that almost overwhelmed me.

It felt like some people were watching me except that no one was there.
Apart from that, I was scared of any reptile emerging from the stream and bitting me or swallowing me.
A lot of scenario was playing in my head but I was at a cross road.
Immediately I got out of the water, wore my cloth and slippers the fear stopped.

I went home and being a JJC to all these kind of lifestyle, I didn’t know the hair on my head was full of local sponge.
The first person i met when i got home around 9 pm at the gate was my Dad
Re: Waka waka by SaintXto(m): 6:18pm On May 05, 2023
Op, drop the story once naaaaa.... ahhhh
Re: Waka waka by FriendsAndFans(m): 10:35pm On May 05, 2023
I went home and being a JJC to all these kind of lifestyle, I didn’t know my Afro was full of local sponge.
The first person i met when i got home around 9pm at the gate was my Dad.

Everyone was already inside and I was the lost sheep just emerging from the Dark. Standing akimbo with his lanky stature, he questioned where I was coming from and what was the substance scattered in my hair.
My heart jumped the height of mount Everest.
I didn’t even know what to say.

‘’Have you been fighting again?’’ It was this I heard the relieved me a bit.
Dad had no idea what I had decided to deep my hands into.
I had started a journey that requires ''a strength of 50 to complete.''
That night, I had a Dream… a very strong dream

Still writing
Re: Waka waka by FriendsAndFans(m): 10:43pm On May 05, 2023
Omihanifa:
As directed by UGEZU UGEZU
this is not a fable but my experience
Re: Waka waka by ghettochild(m): 12:17am On May 06, 2023
Where are u.?
Come continue this story
Re: Waka waka by FriendsAndFans(m): 9:31am On May 07, 2023
That night when I got inside I stood for some minutes. And bent my head solemnly or borne out of frustration.
I lifted my head and faced the ceiling, fell back on the bed with my hands spread as if I was on the cross and instant slept off.

I woke instantly in the dream world but still on my bed. I felt someone holding my two hands on both side gently but warmer than it ought to be. I felt tears slowly moving down the left corner of my eye. I tried to tilt my head to the left and what I saw pumped my adrenaline.

I saw a masquerade clad in colorful green and yellow wet attire. On my right too was the same masquerade. I tried to stand up only to discover I was on a bed that was formerly horizontal in perspective but now in a vertical perspective.

I lunched forward and ran. The two masquerades held my hand as I ran. At a point I stopped because they were running with me and did not intend to stop me. I stopped and the two entities after looking at me panting, held each other and I felt a pump in the head.
I tried to break free but the force was stronger than I was . This didn't stop my struggle to break free but I got tired and knelt down, and yet these entities knelt with me.
Re: Waka waka by FriendsAndFans(m): 9:38am On May 07, 2023
SaintXto:
Op, drop the story once naaaaa.... ahhhh

Sorry I am actually writing it as I remembered it and as it happened

1 Like

Re: Waka waka by SaintXto(m): 11:29am On May 07, 2023
FriendsAndFans:

Sorry I am actually writing it as I remembered it and as it happened

Ehh do fast abeg sir... I've been waiting
Re: Waka waka by Perfectman91: 12:38pm On May 07, 2023
Hmm continue

(1) (Reply)

Is This Love Or Obsession? / "Have You Ever Been In Joseph"s Shoes Before"? / Why Do Women ALWAYS Touch Their Hair When Flirting Around?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.