Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini (73575 Views)

How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by JAYUK(m): 9:00pm On May 05, 2023
The Nigerian politicians needs to do better

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Electorate: 9:00pm On May 05, 2023
And you think even the UK is safe enough to hide in after your MONUMENTAL act of wickedness and betrayal against such a personality? Such unprecedented cruelty and coldness of heart?

I don't know Ekweremadu's ways and means, or if he has a sufficiently vengeful grown son with ways and means. Because... HMMM.

Grrrh.

Stop supporting evil, the court already judged the accused not the boy.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by miketayo(m): 9:02pm On May 05, 2023
Mitchy49:
After you have caused them pains, agony and troubles?.
Bro, you're on a long thing. I really pity Ekweramadu and his family, especially his sick daughter. I pray God to heal her. I'm willing to Donate my Kidney to ensure that she is fine. Of this is the only thing I can do for humanity and wipe her tears, I will do. Let someone tell Sonia that I am ready to give out my kidney to her. I wouldn't take a dime. I wouldn't. God be with the Ekweremadus family.
Nairaland, pls allow God to touch your hearts to help me. Ulcer has reduced me to nothing. And Hunger has escalated it. Things are just so bad with work. Pls help me with anything u can pls

Typical Nigerian pity the slavers, if he built a good hospital in his home town, he won't be in this mess. What goes around comes around.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Electorate: 9:02pm On May 05, 2023
ACRI:
Deport that nigga

He’s an accomplice to the crime committed

He knew what he was getting into

Modified
To that cretin that quoted me, I won’t join issues with u. You re obviously an immature adult….if you re an adult at all.

The court already passed a judgment on who is found guilty of the crime, stop supporting evil or you too will be a victim one day and nobody will come to your rescue.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by JAYUK(m): 9:08pm On May 05, 2023
Ekweremadu's deserve better
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:10pm On May 05, 2023
Topmaike007:
you don dey craze you and your paymasters,if na your younger brother you go dey talk this type of things 😠
Do you ever believed the story of the boy that he was not aware before he was brought to UK? Guy, I know about two guys that have done this in India to be precise and they are stickingly rich. Have someone that contacted one of my cousin for it and promise to pay 100m. What I see here that the course the whole issue was, poor remuneration. Had it been that the boy was rewarded handsomely as agreed, things would have gone well as planned
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by adedayoa2(f): 9:10pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This boy is up to something, I never truly believe all his side of the stories . Humans are evil
From the onset I knew he was lying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:12pm On May 05, 2023
[quote]And you think even the UK is safe enough to hide in after your MONUMENTAL act of wickedness and betrayal against such a personality? Such unprecedented cruelty and coldness of heart?

I don't know Ekweremadu's ways and means, or if he has a sufficiently vengeful grown son with ways and means. Because... HMMM.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by mankan2k7(m): 9:12pm On May 05, 2023
And you think even the UK is safe enough to hide in after your MONUMENTAL act of wickedness and betrayal against such a personality? Such unprecedented cruelty and coldness of heart?

Grrrh.

I wish your kidney is harvested without your consent, perhaps u will understand.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by JoeEeL(m): 9:14pm On May 05, 2023
Mitchy49:
Bro, you're on a long thing. I really pity Ekweramadu and his family, especially his sick daughter. I pray God to heal her. I'm willing to Donate my Kidney to ensure that she is fine. Of this is the only thing I can do for humanity and wipe her tears, I will do. Let someone tell Sonia that I am ready to give out my kidney to her. I wouldn't take a dime. I wouldn't. God be with the Ekweremadus family.
Nairaland, pls allow God to touch your hearts to help me. Ulcer has reduced me to nothing. And Hunger has escalated it. Things are just so bad with work. Pls help me with anything u can pls

U are more confused than ur name.

Ulcer is killing u and d rest part of ur life still has room for this evil?

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by mankan2k7(m): 9:14pm On May 05, 2023
Mitchy49:

See person wey wan donate kidney.

What of if then test u and na SAPA appear for microscope.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by LilleG(m): 9:18pm On May 05, 2023
jamalnation:
well scripted
You think there's another Force behind this?
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by JoeEeL(m): 9:19pm On May 05, 2023
Exc2000:
shocked

Over residency permit you finish a whole family

6 kidneys would rot in jail while one might die

A Father watching his daughter breathless gasping and clutching her neck because of fluid, sweat and urine buildup In the organs like lungs and body she can't walk due to huge feets

The wait list on NHIS is over 500

U people deserve ur rulers.

Why blame the boy? If he's wrong, why not blame the judge who gave the verdict? You bypass the judge and the law but blame the boy.

Chai, Nnamdi Kanu was right. Black monkeys everywhere in africa. Olo'un o ni je! undecided

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Kay25(m): 9:19pm On May 05, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/ekweremadu-im-scared-cant-return-to-nigeria-victim-begs-for-stay-in-uk/

Typical Igbo boy... He want use that get stay for UK and u thi it will be easy for u like that
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by JoeEeL(m): 9:21pm On May 05, 2023
Megabig:
Off course, he has a smooth ground for asylum, not only will the Ekwerenmmadu’s come for him, some tadpoles that knows nothing about the case, those who have subjected themselves to boot-licking will come for him as well.

Even if he’s not sure of what to do next, his pro-bono will explore every means to keep him in UK

Some of the 'tadpoles' have comments right above urs.

Why courteously call them' tadpoles'? Why not call them the black idiotic monkeys they are?

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by JoeEeL(m): 9:24pm On May 05, 2023
baby124:
UK is not safe. Good luck to you. You think getting to the UK and staying is the end of the world after destroying this family. You knew exactly what you were going to do there. You just had other plans. You think you are smart, you will learn the hard way that some things are not worth it.

UK should deport him. He lied on applications and scammed that couple. The people he scammed are currently in prison. Let him come back home.

May Nigeria and APC inflict more pains on nigerians.

Una deserve am abeg.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Topmaike007(m): 9:24pm On May 05, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
Do you ever believed the story of the boy that he was not aware before he was brought to UK? Guy, I know about two guys that have done this in India to be precise and they are stickingly rich. Have someone that contacted one of my cousin for it and promise to pay 100m. What I see here that the course the whole issue was, poor remuneration. Had it been that the boy was rewarded handsomely as agreed, things would have gone well as planned
so you could see that our greedy politician and his wife wanted to use the back door on the poor boy if assuming he was paid so well it would have not happened
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Dexy4yah(m): 9:25pm On May 05, 2023
sekundosekundo:

Nothing like backyard business. The boy was well informed.
Oga what Ike ekweremadu did is bad...let's call a spade a spade and not otherwise
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by okechuks22: 9:27pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This boy is up to something, I never truly believe all his side of the stories . Humans are evil
u are a useless human being

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by JoeEeL(m): 9:28pm On May 05, 2023
shortgun:
You will surely die a painful death.

Go and donate ur own kidneys and stop leaking tears here.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Ykc2(m): 9:29pm On May 05, 2023

Grrrh.
if they ask you to go and harm him in UK will you go?abeg UK is more than safer to him ,people will even love him for dealing with nigerian politician,if ekeremadu's daughter was not sick will they even allowed their daughter to marry a phone cover seller?
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by JoeEeL(m): 9:31pm On May 05, 2023
tenpipsperday:

The tadpoles are here already blaming him, some calling him names while others are accusing him of causing the ekweremmdu's family pains but none of the fools had taken time to think of what becomes of ther guy if they had succeded in harvesting his organ. They would have abandoned him to his fate

That is why apc needs to inflict more pains on zoogerians.

U can see they are not different from those in power. In fact, these 'tadpoles' are worse!

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by ivolt: 9:32pm On May 05, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Hmmmmm......when did this info come to light?

Seriously, I didn't know this before now.
The news came out earlier, some threads were even created here on Nairaland
The boy was taken to an hospital in UK and the test concluded that his kidney is not a match.
Those saying the boy changed his mind didn't know the full story.
It was the realization that he is going back to Nigeria empty handed that made him
go to the police with his fake story.

Anyway, couldn't such compatibility be checked before an offer to buy his kidney was ever made?

In my opinion, I think that's the bedrock of the whole deal.
That is what surprised me about Ekweremadu's conduct.
Who flies a random stranger to the UK without first checking for compatibility?
It was as if he lost all his senses when it comes to his daughter's medical problem.

Such a compatibility test in Nigeria would have gone a long way in his defense in the case.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by JoeEeL(m): 9:33pm On May 05, 2023
Mitchy49:

I am human and I feel their pains. They were only trying to save their daughters life. I know I am poor, but I won't die poor. I will donate freely if I am called to help out

With this way of thinking, u are likely to die poor or at the very best become a social vice

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Mom007(f): 9:36pm On May 05, 2023
Exc2000:
shocked

Over residency permit you finish a whole family

6 kidneys would rot in jail while one might die

A Father watching his daughter breathless gasping and clutching her neck because of fluid, sweat and urine buildup In the organs like lungs and body she can't walk due to huge feets

The wait list on NHIS is over 500

Said father should have donated his own kidney, not trying to buy one for a measely 7k £. How are you people even defending this? Later you guys will come and shout that Nigeria is full of corruption and dirty politicians are not getting prosecuted. How is this any different? Chai! I weep for this shameless country. Indeed I read comments on naira land and I feel the pulse and conscience of Nigeria and the diagnosis is pathetic. Nigeria indeed deserves her leaders! embarassed
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Kaytixy: 9:39pm On May 05, 2023
Topmaike007:
it is so painful to see our people supporting evil and when such happens to them they will be out soliciting for pity
I'm telling you bro
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Harrynight(m): 9:39pm On May 05, 2023
baby124:

Will you donate your own kidney for free? Which Nigerian will do that when it’s not your close family member. The money is an incentive.

According to Ekweremadu WhatsApp chat with the doctor, Ekweremadu Paid N4.5m for the boy
Unfortunately the doctor gave him only ₦270,000
Ekweremadu paid for the organ harvesting and that is against UK law
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by adekolaelect(m): 9:40pm On May 05, 2023
Mitchy49:
Heartless people like you will blame the guy . Life is not value to you , you are comfortable of destroying someone's life to make your own . Many Nigerians went abroad to do organs sales , have you ever see any one complain among them? Why did your pay master failed to negotiate it with him but he used the opportunity of penury life of the guy to Harvest his organ with the promise that the guy will leave and work abroad but greediness spoilt their live by not fulfill their promise but later plan to deport him back to Nigeria after they discovered that his organs is not useful for their children.( Eru no Baba Ona lo Jim) Slaves have parent but only the distances .
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Houseontherock1: 9:40pm On May 05, 2023
Igbos have no conscience! Yoruba will say e beru Olorun, but not like our Igbo neighbors. He had it all planned out and played along till he got to UK. Buying organ is bad but the thief should have just said a NO! It is well, fun Ra won ni won n fun rawon loogun je undecided
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:41pm On May 05, 2023
Topmaike007:
so you could see that our greedy politician and his wife wanted to use the back door on the poor boy if assuming he was paid so well it would have not happened
Yes, I believed, it was poor bargain/remuneration that led to this not that the boy was not aware of what they intend to do with him.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by LORDKing001: 9:41pm On May 05, 2023
Mitchy49:
You d ment. Goto general hospital they're a lot of individuals who need kidney. Donate there
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by niyi123: 9:47pm On May 05, 2023
can someone suggest to me where I can get nice shirt and trouser between Oshodi and Idumota ASAP

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike / Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose / Obasanjo Goes For Medical Checkup In Bayelsa. See How Much He Paid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.