Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini (73579 Views)

How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by badoh(m): 9:52pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This boy is up to something, I never truly believe all his side of the stories . Humans are evil
Whether you believe or not, it is better he remain in UK than to be assassinated or kidnapped in Nigeria.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by naturefellow(m): 9:58pm On May 05, 2023
And you think even the UK is safe enough to hide in after your MONUMENTAL act of wickedness and betrayal against such a personality? Such unprecedented cruelty and coldness of heart?

I don't know Ekweremadu's ways and means, or if he has a sufficiently vengeful grown son with ways and means. Because... HMMM.

Grrrh.

Maybe, this will recalibrate your sense...

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:58pm On May 05, 2023
RapistOnBail:
This young man really fvcked up the whole family out of greed.

Mhen! Anything that comes his way or his family’s, he brought it upon themselves.

Lying piece of criminal said “he didn’t know and wouldn’t accept selling his kidney;”

I know 90% of youngings on the street would sell their organs for 5 million Naira.

So bro, you deserve anything that comes at you either you in the UK or hiding in that Muddy shithole of yours in Nigeria you lying twatt.
you really deserve to die by hanging for supporting evil,so you re saying there's no one in ekweremadus fan, that can donate his or her kidney? As slicking their oppressor
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Clinghton: 10:02pm On May 05, 2023
Wow, am surprised that some people are against this innocent boy.

Maybe if he was your brother you would understand what it's to be deceived and lose a part of your body unwillingly and sent back to Nigeria a country only they elites have a say over they lives of others.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:02pm On May 05, 2023
odenkirk:
that boy is criminal i hate him. i know he knows all about what he is going to do in uk but later changed his mind and framed ekweremadu
like your moniker, you re ode, why not donate your kidney to them is not late, or better still their family or their fellow rich friends
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by seunayantokun(m): 10:04pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Well, there was an agreement and money was involved. Besides he was 21 or so, the boy was not all truthful with his side of the story. He has other motives and as you can see, he doesn't want to return to Nigeria. Not taking sides but just trying to be neutral

The parties in the agreement were not equal and it was clear that kind of agreement was unethical and criminal. It was meant to traffick and exploit the disadvantaged party. It was dehumanising and counteracting to the fundamental human rights of the inferior party.who ordinarily would have been unwilling to enter into that sort of contract had he been on the same socio-economic pedestal as the superior patty. The way most people look at things in Nigeria has been conditioned by poverty of multiple varieties. If you care to know, in Europe, for instance, you cannot be deemed to have lawfully and ethically purchased a property if it is adjudged that you have benefited from the vulnerable state of the seller. You need a happy seller before you can be a happy buyer.
Is that clear to you now?
Also, it is commendable that the boy stopped them otherwise, they would have done it with some other poor soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by mechanics(m): 10:09pm On May 05, 2023
And you think even the UK is safe enough to hide in after your MONUMENTAL act of wickedness and betrayal against such a personality? Such unprecedented cruelty and coldness of heart?

I don't know Ekweremadu's ways and means, or if he has a sufficiently vengeful grown son with ways and means. Because... HMMM.

Grrrh.
Nothing like betrayal,how will you feel if you are in this same situation?
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Okoroawusa: 10:11pm On May 05, 2023
I wish I could lay my hands on this idiotic boy claiming innocent. I hate people that can't keep an agreement.

As a father I wouldn't think twice to do what Ekweremadu did to save my daughter.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by mechanics(m): 10:11pm On May 05, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
how did he caused them trouble?
Don't mind him.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Jakama90(m): 10:11pm On May 05, 2023
I think that guy knows what he is doing from the beginning. He has his own plan. He only wants to get to the UK first.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by mechanics(m): 10:13pm On May 05, 2023
Megabig:
Off course, he has a smooth ground for asylum, not only will the Ekwerenmmadu’s come for him, some tadpoles that knows nothing about the case, those who have subjected themselves to boot-licking will come for him as well.

Even if he’s not sure of what to do next, his pro-bono will explore every means to keep him in UK
It's better for him to seek asylum there, if not his life won't be safe in Nigeria.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by mechanics(m): 10:14pm On May 05, 2023
DARLINGTON869:
Tor! I see a lot of people here aiming stones at the boy. Truth remains dat nobody here really knows what actually transpired. I believe there are a lot of facts hidden. My take is dat the boy should do everything within his power to remain in the UK. If we all here we're to be in his shoes, we will do the same thing the guy is doing undecided
Yes, don't mind those castigating the boy
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by seunayantokun(m): 10:14pm On May 05, 2023
Jakama90:
I think that guy knows what he is doing from the beginning. He has his own plan. He only wants to get to the UK first.

Thank the boy for stopping them. He's a hero. . . otherwise someone else's s poor boy would have been used instead. Do you support that?
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by mechanics(m): 10:14pm On May 05, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

For doing what everyone in ekweremadu family did which is refusing to donate their kidney?
Yes, they can't donate theirs but they want to use someone's own, that's wickedness and evil.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Miller232: 10:16pm On May 05, 2023
Mitchy49:
After you have caused them pains, agony and troubles?.
Bro, you're on a long thing. I really pity Ekweramadu and his family, especially his sick daughter. I pray God to heal her. I'm willing to Donate my Kidney to ensure that she is fine. Of this is the only thing I can do for humanity and wipe her tears, I will do. Let someone tell Sonia that I am ready to give out my kidney to her. I wouldn't take a dime. I wouldn't. God be with the Ekweremadus family.
Nairaland, pls allow God to touch your hearts to help me. Ulcer has reduced me to nothing. And Hunger has escalated it. Things are just so bad with work. Pls help me with anything u can pls
You wan dash person wey her papa get hand in why you no see food chop free kidney ur matter na one spanner lost oh
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by highchief1: 10:17pm On May 05, 2023
willi926:
If to say the ekweremadus use there connection take developer Enugu health sector, all this thing for no happen to them. To the guy, na ur opportunity be this use am well.
it’s not a good opportunity.he who laughs last may be his case.if I was related to the ekweremadus,I’ll kill this boy personally.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by highchief1: 10:19pm On May 05, 2023
ACRI:
Deport that nigga

He’s an accomplice to the crime committed

He knew what he was getting into

Modified
To that cretin that quoted me, I won’t join issues with u. You re obviously an immature adult….if you re an adult at all.
I said something like this some months ago the entire nairaland insulted me.If u are not ready for a deal from the get go,don’t accept it
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Vickygirk(f): 10:20pm On May 05, 2023
GeneralPula:
“He (Dr Obina Obeta) did not tell me he brought me here for this reason. He did not tell me anything about this.

Maybe nah this Dr mess up the whole thing!

Na lie joor. That guy knew from the start..

Let's put it this way, as a Nigerian someone approach you to fly you to UK for no just reason?..
There isn't any relationship with you and you arent in the same level with the flyer...

You go just pack up back without asking questions?.

Even if they said to better your life, you will still ask why me out of the many in slum?..

So he knew from set na his kidney they wan harvest and he accepted to the terms and conditions before been flown out...

The guy ditched them and activated his own plan immediately he landed in UK
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Greenfaces: 10:20pm On May 05, 2023

Grrrh.
its not wickedness if he truly wwasn't told.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Deebami: 10:22pm On May 05, 2023
Topmaike007:
Keep kwayet the Ekwere deserve it..if they built this nation will that have befall them ??
Well said, only God knows how many people had died due to no good medical facilities in the country. We have all it takes to give the people good medical facility, but no. If you have lost a beloved one due to no medical facility, you will understand better.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Vickygirk(f): 10:24pm On May 05, 2023
JAYUK:
Ekwremadus deserve every bit of what has happened to them. I see bigots throwing stones at the boy and it's very funny. How can you leave ekwremadu who has killed more people in Nigeria by his actions and inactions and aim at the boy. For refusing to build a good medical facility in his state, do you know how many people have died from that? The case should be reviewed and he should be given a longer sentence. I'm waiting for one tribe with useless people to quote me.[/quote

Oil dey your head, these politicians send their kids to the best schools abroad,they travel round the world, visit other smaller African countries and see first hand how their economy and infrastructures are being developed, they prefer gathering and looting the system dry This is just one case,it's unfortunate it was Ekweremadu who got entangled , who knows who will be next .

See people aren't saying what Ekweremmadu did was right, they are just condemnjng both side.. ..

The boy no get spirit of God, he run them street.
He for no free if he knew he wouldn't be okay harvesting his organ.. why activate wickedness offshore.

Both Ekweremmadu and the Boy are evil people.

If that boy smell office, he go do worse than Ekweremadu
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by seunayantokun(m): 10:30pm On May 05, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I wish I could lay my hands on this idiotic boy claiming innocent. I hate people that can't keep an agreement.

As a father I wouldn't think twice to do what Ekweremadu did to save my daughter.
And as a father, wouldn't you think twice before you offered your boy for the consumption of one of those responsible for making you, your family, and many others across Nigeria the wretched of the earth? Would you blame him for failing to honour a supposed agreement that was based on his weak position? Why didn't Ekweremadu offer that kind of contract to the Dangotes, Otedolas, the Ned Nwokos, the Ngiges, the Nwanyanwus, the Soludos, Peter Obis, the Adelekes, etc?
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Thekaghan: 10:31pm On May 05, 2023
popp:

Shut your mouth
say that to the man that donated the sperm that birthed you
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by piyoo91: 10:33pm On May 05, 2023
Okoroawusa:

for the first time on nairaland am seeing you making reasonable statement
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Slynation(m): 10:34pm On May 05, 2023
Mitchy49:
Bro, you're on a long thing. I really pity Ekweramadu and his family, especially his sick daughter. I pray God to heal her. I'm willing to Donate my Kidney to ensure that she is fine. Of this is the only thing I can do for humanity and wipe her tears, I will do. Let someone tell Sonia that I am ready to give out my kidney to her. I wouldn't take a dime. I wouldn't. God be with the Ekweremadus family.
Nairaland, pls allow God to touch your hearts to help me. Ulcer has reduced me to nothing. And Hunger has escalated it. Things are just so bad with work. Pls help me with anything u can pls
You be mumu I swear...Hunger wan kill you and you dey defend Ekweremadu that ruled his constituency for ages with nothing to show for it...!!

How can Nigerians be suffering and smiling to there oppressors for goodness sake!! Ahhhh...!!!
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Slynation(m): 10:38pm On May 05, 2023
Jeezuzpick:
Normal.

Na de koko matter be dis.....de guy sabi ho-ha say na kidney parolz e dey go for, e just devise means say e nor go sell kidney again still dey UK dey flex......

No be say wetin Ekweremadu been wan do good o, but just say na fastest finger win.

He should live with it.....he can remain in UK o, but if de Senator pipu wan off am, den go off am.....

E sure die for Naija say e go just lost, but for where e dey, e no still safe, unless e no go near black pessin again for in life for dat UK.
And how did you know the boy was aware of the whole saga...!! And you think the U.K didn't carryout their findings before passing judgement?? Oga...U.K is not like Nigeria where you will do anyhow and go scout free...!!
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Jungpablo: 10:39pm On May 05, 2023
Mitchy49:
The court found the Ekweremadus guilty, you know pass court? Oversabi
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by piyoo91: 10:42pm On May 05, 2023
Slynation:
You be mumu I swear...Hunger wan kill you and you dey defend Ekweremadu that ruled his constituency for ages with nothing to show for it...!!

How can Nigerians be suffering and smiling to there oppressors for goodness sake!! Ahhhh...!!!
rule his constituency without somthing to show for? Have you been to aninri before? Oduma, ndiagbwo, mpu, okpanku e.t.c
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Slynation(m): 10:46pm On May 05, 2023
baby124:
UK is not safe. Good luck to you. You think getting to the UK and staying is the end of the world after destroying this family. You knew exactly what you were going to do there. You just had other plans. You think you are smart, you will learn the hard way that some things are not worth it.

UK should deport him. He lied on applications and scammed that couple. The people he scammed are currently in prison. Let him come back home.
Abeg rest...!! Go to U.K and kill him naw!! grin

Continue asslicking politicians, if they can lie to over 200m Nigerians just to clinch power, why then do you believe they were truthful to one ordinary commoner...!! Una go get sense by force!!
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Maga123: 10:46pm On May 05, 2023
I pray that this unfortunate incidents befall all our wicked politicians who have in one way or the other stolen public funds to enrich their selves and family members except they repent
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Slynation(m): 10:47pm On May 05, 2023
piyoo91:
rule his constituency without somthing to show for? Have you been to aninri before? Oduma, ndiagbwo, mpu, okpanku e.t.c
Yea...they are all looking like Dubai grin grin Abeg rest!!
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by seunayantokun(m): 10:48pm On May 05, 2023
Vickygirk:

See people aren't saying what Ekweremmadu did was right, they are just condemnjng both side.. ..

The boy no get spirit of God, he run them street.
He for no free if he knew he wouldn't be okay harvesting his organ.. why activate wickedness offshore.

Both Ekweremmadu and the Boy are evil people.

If that boy smell office, he go do worse than Ekweremadu

The 'Spirit of God' gives light and help, not stupid religious mentality that makes you preys of the predators in this jungle. If we pity the Ekweremadus because of the state of health of their daughter, let's also pity the boy, yourself, and millions of other young people whose lives have been pauperised, set backward, diseased, killed or destroyed as a result of the actions or inactions of the socio-economic and political class that Senator Ike Ekweremadu belongs to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike / Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose / Obasanjo Goes For Medical Checkup In Bayelsa. See How Much He Paid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.