Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online (49357 Views)

2 Young Lovers Who Smoke & Kiss Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged / Lovers Who Met On Dino Melaye’s Facebook Comment Section Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by lexrichy(m): 8:12pm On May 05, 2023
They need koboko
Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by advanceDNA: 8:12pm On May 05, 2023
Caption: A young man earning a decent living and one very broke entitled woman that expects the young man to go and become a billionaire before he can qualify to date her....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by ProphetM0hammad: 8:14pm On May 05, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

I supported labour Party, an unknown party in the election and we won Rep seats , national assembly seats , Governor , defeated Tinubu in Lagos and Buhari in Abuja .

Won states in the North that nobody thought woulda happened..

Just at the point of Peter Obi becoming the president all thanks to the Obidients movement , Prof Mahmoud selects Tinubu as the winner of the election in a questionable way.

Labour Party performed excellently well and I'm proud .

Which state did ibo party win in the north that nobody thought possible?
Obi won in states with sizeable population of Christians as expected after crying to oyedepo that it's a religious war

2 Likes

Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by dvkot(m): 8:15pm On May 05, 2023
Lol.. A man should always hustle
Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by randymirrors(f): 8:15pm On May 05, 2023
Na dem. I be "Fine" boy, I no need to work.
Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by Konjiboii: 8:15pm On May 05, 2023
Nothing to see here just normal GBoy and olosho kwanta
Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by Megabig: 8:15pm On May 05, 2023
Person wey no hold shi shi de broke shame another person…. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by ProphetM0hammad: 8:17pm On May 05, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Same way that the Igbos and yorubas were living in peace and harmony till your likes join politics

But Seyi Tinubu Sha married Igbo in all of this

It's fine it's fine

I think it's an achievement for the ibo tribe that Tinubu married an ibo woman
Cos you can't go a day without bragging with it
Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by chatinent: 8:19pm On May 05, 2023
As e no concern me, make I face front.
Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by HomeTutorsPro: 8:24pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:
How relationship that started sweetly and then ended in so bitter way is what I am yet to understand.

You do not need to wait till things crumble before waka
Sometimes there are no relationships.
Just connections with benefits.

1 Like

Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by timjones1(m): 8:24pm On May 05, 2023
dawnomike:
They both need to grow up
Is that all the have to say?
Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by backtovillage: 8:28pm On May 05, 2023
All this Amotekun babez
Feminist wey dey beg man for money always

1 Like

Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by ahnie: 8:29pm On May 05, 2023
Hustling is not a one sided thing,both parties need to hustle hard so that there can be a balance in the relationship.

Not one person waiting like an eel waiting for the other person to hustle so as to leech on the person.

Head wey nor gree read book,go carry cement for site.
Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by Ara21(f): 8:30pm On May 05, 2023
Thank God say no be physical fight.
Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by PDJT: 8:32pm On May 05, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

I think it's an achievement for the ibo tribe that Tinubu married an ibo woman
Cos you can't go a day without bragging with it

-You're probably a child or still living under the roof of your parents or another person. However, all I can tell you is that; one of the most important, if not the most important decision, any matured man would make is the choice of who becomes the mother of his children (custodians of his next generation). But I don't expect your likes to understand this.

4 Likes

Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by Exedyne: 8:35pm On May 05, 2023
Na lie. This particular handle dey always post crap post up and down for twitter
Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by ProphetM0hammad: 8:42pm On May 05, 2023
PDJT:

-You're probably a child or still living under the roof of your parents or another person. However, all I can tell you is that; one of the most important, if not the most important decision, any matured man would make is the choice of who becomes the mother of his children (custodians of his next generation). But I don't expect your likes to understand this.

You ended up not making any point.
When it comes to marriage, Yoruba men are the most liberal and free.
They can marry from any tribe, Hausa, fulani, kanuri ,ebira, ibo etc.

How many times have you seen a marriage between ibo and fulani?
That's when your religion war will start.

Did you see the Hausas bragging that Late Ajimobi's son married Gandujue's daughter?

You ibos are just too little and primitive.

But keep bragging with it, it's an honor to the ibos that the great jagaban Son married an ibo woman
Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by DSC7: 8:43pm On May 05, 2023
His reply didn't only shock the whole universe it shocked unborn kids too.....

Nothing person no go hear from bloggers....

1 Like

Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by Edusouls(m): 8:43pm On May 05, 2023
Two crazy generation Z youths, gen Z see una lives?
Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by Cassandraloius: 8:44pm On May 05, 2023
Little children, they literally don't know what this life is all about. cheesy
Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by ogify1(m): 8:46pm On May 05, 2023
everybody with Wetin Dey do them.
Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by funkemary(f): 8:58pm On May 05, 2023
Jobless people
Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by Paracetamol01: 9:02pm On May 05, 2023
She has passed through alots and
Alots has passed through her
Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:04pm On May 05, 2023
Na love, money and understanding dey make relationship sweet from both parties.
[quote author=helinues post=122952397]How relationship that started sweetly and then ended in so bitter way is what I am yet to understand.

You do not need to wait till things crumble before waka[/quo
Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by Streetmovement(m): 9:04pm On May 05, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I don't know why people feel the need to reply people on certain things especially things that are not important at all, something wey he for just keep quiet make she dey rant...

Person like me she no go hear pim from me, she go try tire sotey she go tire cuz from wetin I see she's still pained
Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by realestate99: 9:05pm On May 05, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Same way that the Igbos and yorubas were living in peace and harmony till your likes join politics

But Seyi Tinubu Sha married Igbo in all of this

It's fine it's fine

At least this is enough succor for your likes to hold on to after may 29 and anytime you are arguing at newspaper stand in your region, you can shout at the top of your voice that " our plesident son's wife is Igbo, they can't do without us".
Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by MiosheEmpire1(m): 9:17pm On May 05, 2023
They both need better orientation cos they both behave like a small baby.
Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by Spanki(f): 9:20pm On May 05, 2023
dawnomike:
They both need to grow up

Don't say that! That idiot of a girl shouldn't have told him that. Is she his mother?

1 Like

Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by jaxxy(m): 9:24pm On May 05, 2023
why can't people wish each other well and move on without intentionally hurting each other. undecided
Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by niyi123: 9:45pm On May 05, 2023
can someone suggest to me where I can get nice shirt and trouser between Oshodi and Idumota ASAP

Thanks
Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by bikefab(m): 9:46pm On May 05, 2023
The guy openly admitted that he's lazy. He actually needs to go hustle
Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by Melanyn(m): 9:49pm On May 05, 2023
Wahala be like bicycle...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... / My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That / Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.