Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

If Nigeria Is Been Divide Which Part Will Enjoy It The More - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigeria Is Been Divide Which Part Will Enjoy It The More (10470 Views)

Imagine If Nigeria's Past Heroes Were Instagram Users... Lmao See For Yaself / If Nigeria Was To Divide.... / If NIGERIA Was To Divide Which Region Will SUFFER Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nigeria Is Been Divide Which Part Will Enjoy It The More by Nobody: 3:44am On Sep 26, 2011
Better song to pass the time jare tongue tongue

Ekiti kete!!

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBcznGMdPhU&feature=related[/flash]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Nigeria Is Been Divide Which Part Will Enjoy It The More by Onlytruth(m): 3:47am On Sep 26, 2011
Posted by: lagcity

stop deceiving yourself. Biafra will be a very confused country becos everyone is king. all the hardwork in the world won't do any good. Igbos are not group-smart.

Biafra would be the most peaceful of the new nations, BY FAR. For one we are 98% Christian.

About being group smart, the Nigerian civil war cause that.
In a new country on our own, it would be completely different.

If you doubt me, check out how many Nigerian teams have ever won the African Champions Cup. ONLY ONE: Enyimba.

It is in our spirit. We have a fighting spirit. That is the key to greatness.  cool
Re: If Nigeria Is Been Divide Which Part Will Enjoy It The More by aljharem3: 3:49am On Sep 26, 2011
ekt_bear:

I don't think Nigeria is a well-run country and I think we could do achieve more apart than together.

Nah, do not let Onlylies (ndo) grin and his brothers fool u,

Nigeria is moving at a great rate only that we have some individuals mostly the elites that are playing with out heads while they steal the money.

Right now I hope Allah gives Jonathan the strength to do the right thing. We all should support him, that is the best we can do right now.
Re: If Nigeria Is Been Divide Which Part Will Enjoy It The More by aljharem3: 3:51am On Sep 26, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Better song to pass the time jare tongue tongue

Ekiti kete!!

been time kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: If Nigeria Is Been Divide Which Part Will Enjoy It The More by Nobody: 3:52am On Sep 26, 2011
Onlytruth:

Biafra would be the most peaceful of the new nations, BY FAR. For one we are 98% Christian.

SW has been almost half Christian  and half Muslims for decades. Still peaceful. Religion is just ANOTHER factor.

and IMO, Christians with their holy holy past are the most dangerous in Naija.
Re: If Nigeria Is Been Divide Which Part Will Enjoy It The More by Nobody: 3:53am On Sep 26, 2011
alj_harem:

been time kiss kiss kiss kiss

Are you talking to me or Onlytruth?

Who said I wasnt here, viewing your tribalistic posts all along? wink
Re: If Nigeria Is Been Divide Which Part Will Enjoy It The More by Obiagu1(m): 3:54am On Sep 26, 2011
Nigeria will officially and legally cease to exist by the end of 2014.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-767904.0.html
Re: If Nigeria Is Been Divide Which Part Will Enjoy It The More by Onlytruth(m): 3:54am On Sep 26, 2011
Posted by: Ileke-IdI

SW has been almost half Christian  and half Muslims for decades. Still peaceful. Religion is just ANOTHER factor.

and IMO, Christians with their holy holy past are the most dangerous in Naija.

I'm not against Islam , but Christian enclaves tend to be most peaceful if they also are culturally homogeneous.
In any case that is not all it takes to succeed of course.
Re: If Nigeria Is Been Divide Which Part Will Enjoy It The More by aljharem3: 3:55am On Sep 26, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Are you talking to me or Onlytruth?

you nah wink

Ileke-IdI:

Who said I wasnt here, viewing your tribalistic posts all along? wink

My tribalistic post ke !

I am pro Nigeria Na smiley
Re: If Nigeria Is Been Divide Which Part Will Enjoy It The More by Onlytruth(m): 3:56am On Sep 26, 2011
Posted by: Obiagu1

Nigeria will officially and legally cease to exist by the end of 2014.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-767904.0.html

Obiagu, is that REALLY confirmed of is it some prank?

What has Biafran Intelligence Agency (BIA) said about it? LOL. grin
Re: If Nigeria Is Been Divide Which Part Will Enjoy It The More by ektbear: 3:57am On Sep 26, 2011
The religious homogeneity of the SE is certainly an advantage. Won't have to spend time, money and effort putting down religious zealots.
Re: If Nigeria Is Been Divide Which Part Will Enjoy It The More by lagcity(m): 4:00am On Sep 26, 2011
Onlytruth:

About being group smart, the Nigerian civil war cause that.
In a new country on our own, it would be completely different.

If you doubt me, check out how many Nigerian teams have ever won the African Champions Cup. ONLY ONE: Enyimba.

It is in our spirit. We have a fighting spirit. That is the key to greatness.  cool
I think Biafra would not have interclan clashes and things like that but development and a fighting spirit doesn't guarantee development, it is just not good enough and it is not a given. my people say that you can know if a child will be great by watching him/her grow. what is the SE doing presently that guarantees this glorious new country that you talk of? is it not the same ppl who will occupy the new country?

Enyimba is a great example of how leadership makes all the difference. If you don't have leadership, God help you. the most resource-poor country in the world can be very developed with great leadership.
Re: If Nigeria Is Been Divide Which Part Will Enjoy It The More by Nobody: 4:00am On Sep 26, 2011
Onlytruth:

I'm not against Islam , but Christian enclaves tend to be most peaceful if they also are culturally homogeneous.
In any case that is not all it takes to succeed of course.  

Blame it on the religious fanatics. Not the religion itself.
Some of my friends, Egyptian muslims, Yoruba muslims, from Iraq, Paki, India etc (Very diverse campus)  are more reliable and competent than most Christians I know. At most times, it's not the religion, but the measure ppl go with it.

Most of Nigeria's kidnappers, robbers, murderers, drug dealers, corrupt politicians etc are Christians.

Give people religion, take away Education and you have a lethal weapon. That's what you have in the North.

Give people religion, give too much education and free will, you get a lethal weapon. That's what we have in the South.
Re: If Nigeria Is Been Divide Which Part Will Enjoy It The More by Onlytruth(m): 4:02am On Sep 26, 2011
^^
BTW how is baby?
Re: If Nigeria Is Been Divide Which Part Will Enjoy It The More by Obiagu1(m): 4:02am On Sep 26, 2011
Onlytruth:

Posted by: Obiagu1
Obiagu, is that REALLY confirmed of is it some prank?

What has Biafran Intelligence Agency (BIA) said about it? LOL. grin

lol, I think we should ask the President to produce the document.
Re: If Nigeria Is Been Divide Which Part Will Enjoy It The More by Nobody: 4:03am On Sep 26, 2011
alj_harem:

you nah wink

My tribalistic post ke !

I am pro Nigeria Na smiley

Dont make me send someone to come and deal with you.  wink
Re: If Nigeria Is Been Divide Which Part Will Enjoy It The More by Nobody: 4:03am On Sep 26, 2011
Onlytruth:

^^
BTW how is baby?

Growing healthy. We thank God we thank God. kiss
Re: If Nigeria Is Been Divide Which Part Will Enjoy It The More by Onlytruth(m): 4:06am On Sep 26, 2011

I think Biafra would not have interclan clashes and things like that but development and a fighting spirit doesn't guarantee development, it is just not good enough and it is not a given. my people say that you can know if a child will be great by watching him/her grow. what is the SE doing presently that guarantees this glorious new country that you talk of? is it not the same ppl who will occupy the new country?

Enyimba is a great example of how leadership makes all the difference. If you don't have leadership, God help you. the most resource-poor country in the world can be very developed with great leadership.

SE is doing well, believe me. Infact the only state that is batting below capacity now is Abia state.
In a few years time, Enugu, Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi, Rivers and Akwa Ibom state would boom to inexplicable standards.
Just watch.  cool
Years of military rule dealt with us seriously.  cry
Re: If Nigeria Is Been Divide Which Part Will Enjoy It The More by arsenefc: 4:08am On Sep 26, 2011
^^^
Ileke-IdI:

Growing healthy. We thank God we thank God. kiss

Are your egyptian friends hot?

Since the rest of us dont have Egyptian friends, can you please  arrange some of your friends for a brother. A Yoruba brother, that is cheesy
Re: If Nigeria Is Been Divide Which Part Will Enjoy It The More by Onlytruth(m): 4:10am On Sep 26, 2011

Growing healthy. We thank God we thank God.

Nice! I thank God too. Pls keep healthy. kiss
Re: If Nigeria Is Been Divide Which Part Will Enjoy It The More by Nobody: 4:13am On Sep 26, 2011
Onlytruth:

Nice! I thank God too. Pls keep healthy. kiss

My friend, I'm from Ekiti. You cannot charm me. grin
Oya address my post wink
Re: If Nigeria Is Been Divide Which Part Will Enjoy It The More by Onlytruth(m): 4:16am On Sep 26, 2011

My friend, I'm from Ekiti. You cannot charm me. 
Oya address my post

What do you want me to address?
If I suspect it would give you heart attack, I will lie. hehe! grin  cool
Remember what I told you.  wink
Re: If Nigeria Is Been Divide Which Part Will Enjoy It The More by Nobody: 4:24am On Sep 26, 2011
Mtchewww grin Dude, I still hike on my bike. Aint thaaaaaat serious.
Nothing go happen. cheesy
Re: If Nigeria Is Been Divide Which Part Will Enjoy It The More by arsenefc: 4:26am On Sep 26, 2011
^^^

Thats impressive Ileke, with your weight?

Arent you tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo big for a bike?

Efe pa ketekete ni?
Re: If Nigeria Is Been Divide Which Part Will Enjoy It The More by lagcity(m): 4:32am On Sep 26, 2011
arsenefc:

^^^

Thats impressive Ileke, with your weight?

Arent you tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo big for a bike?

Efe pa ketekete ni?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked dude it's not the size/volume that matters, it is the densitiy.
Re: If Nigeria Is Been Divide Which Part Will Enjoy It The More by arsenefc: 5:01am On Sep 26, 2011
lagcity:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked dude it's not the size/volume that matters, it is the densitiy.

I though density was mass/ volume? Meaning, the mass is very very important.

Ileke wants to kill  ketekete.

Ileke, e ma fo gba le ooooooo grin
Re: If Nigeria Is Been Divide Which Part Will Enjoy It The More by lagcity(m): 5:11am On Sep 26, 2011
Hey Ileke, thanx for the video. I'm Ekiti too and the video spoke to me: remember home, remember Ekiti.
Re: If Nigeria Is Been Divide Which Part Will Enjoy It The More by Nobody: 5:12am On Sep 26, 2011
lagcity:

Hey Ileke, thanx for the video. I'm Ekiti too and the video spoke to me: remember home, remember Ekiti.

Of course na, So when did you become Ekiti, 5 mins ago? wink
Re: If Nigeria Is Been Divide Which Part Will Enjoy It The More by lagcity(m): 5:13am On Sep 26, 2011
arsenefc:

Ileke wants to kill  ketekete.

not funny embarassed embarassed
Re: If Nigeria Is Been Divide Which Part Will Enjoy It The More by lagcity(m): 5:14am On Sep 26, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Of course na, So when did you become Ekiti, 5 mins ago? wink

5 mins ke? i be proper Ekiti man. don't doubt me. where r u from? i mean what town?
Re: If Nigeria Is Been Divide Which Part Will Enjoy It The More by dayokanu(m): 5:15am On Sep 26, 2011
arsenefc:

Ileke wants to kill  ketekete.

Fstranger bawo ni?
Re: If Nigeria Is Been Divide Which Part Will Enjoy It The More by Nobody: 5:17am On Sep 26, 2011
lagcity:

5 mins ke? i be proper Ekiti man. don't doubt me. where r u from? i mean what town?

Can you speak Ekiti? I'm trying to learn, like seriously learn. If you can teach me, i'll be indefinitely indebted to you embarassed

Where are YOU from? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arrest Akpabio, Ekere Now For Electoral Offences - PDP / 426 FG Workers Risk Sanctions For Ignoring New Postings / The Genesis Of The Crisis Of Terrorism In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.