Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) (51328 Views)

Have You Eaten Any Of These Strange Nigerian Food? / Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) / Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by WorldRichest: 9:44am On May 06, 2023
I eat the forbidden fruit everyday
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by holuwatimzy(m): 9:44am On May 06, 2023
I have eaten almost everything.

Mehn. This life
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:44am On May 06, 2023
easzypeaszy:
I hate Pawpaw, Watermelon and Cucumba
Can't stand the smell or whatever

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by CalabarPikin: 9:44am On May 06, 2023
Men don chop things sha...

All of it bro
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by belcom10(m): 9:45am On May 06, 2023
All of them.
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Honestfrend: 9:45am On May 06, 2023
I have downloaded all of them n more
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by petertamtam6(m): 9:45am On May 06, 2023
Nyash fruit
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:45am On May 06, 2023
WorldRichest:
I eat the forbidden fruit everyday
600 yrs out of d garden of Eden 4 u!

grin

Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Obiedun(m): 9:45am On May 06, 2023
I have eaten all of them. We had them on our farm in those days. It was only the tiger nuts we did not have on the farm. But I used to eat it then.
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Fazeman25(m): 9:46am On May 06, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
Are they vegetables?
They are not vegetables & neither are they fruits
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by mariahAngel(f): 9:47am On May 06, 2023
I've eaten all except these ones and some others.
Among the ones I've eaten, there are some I cannot stand.

Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Biafraaa: 9:49am On May 06, 2023
Omo I have eaten everything here.
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Modexchi(f): 9:50am On May 06, 2023
I have eaten all the fruits, My favourite is Avacado.
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by blowjohn(m): 9:51am On May 06, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

diaris a sweet bush mango on dis planet earth?

I hate that bush mango fruit.
Ste them when I was in Ibadan.

Has a funny weird sweet taste

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by PinUp: 9:51am On May 06, 2023
Obviously not all but only few I have not eaten.
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by NORSYK(m): 9:51am On May 06, 2023
I have tasted all of them, in fact there are many you left out that I have tasted.

Modified - there's one I couldn't see online, in my community its called mkpuru umudim
I remember another one called UDI in my community, actually it's the sweetest fruit I've ever eaten along side GOGORI (SIRIGU ELA)

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Achebedegreat(m): 9:52am On May 06, 2023
I have tasted all of them!
Growing up in the villa was fun, I could remember during my primary school days, during class we will sneak outside the classroom straight to the bush where we go in search of these fruits. Another fun time was during the break period.

It was just fun. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by blowjohn(m): 9:53am On May 06, 2023
holuwatimzy:
I have eaten almost everything.

Mehn. This life

If u know how many fruits I have not eaten before u will think them just born u 2 years ago.

In real fact, u have actually not eaten up to 5 percent of fruits in the world.

Do u know that there is white watermelon?

I mean the inside is white and sweet?

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by CAPITALBEE: 9:54am On May 06, 2023
cheesy Thanks to the good old days in Badagry, I have eaten all except the listed 5;

1. Siriguela fruit (Ogege)
2. Cola lepidota fruit
3. Grape fruit
4. Ogbono fruit
5. Bush Cherry (Oruru)
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by freeman67: 9:55am On May 06, 2023
I have never eaten cocoa as a fruit. I have only taken the processed one. Also, I have never eaten rose apples. Apart from that, all the rest I have eaten. However, sugarcane is said not to be either fruit or vegetable but a perennial grass instead.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:57am On May 06, 2023
ExAngel007:
How many of these fruits have you eaten?

You haven't eaten all.

I dare you!😀

Is sugarcane a fruit?
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by BrotherFolake: 9:57am On May 06, 2023
😎

I eat all the Fruits except this one below.

I don't trust those ladies that are selling it.

After using it to do bad thing they will come and sell it to me

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Chimeluv(f): 9:57am On May 06, 2023
I have eaten almost all except about four of them
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by airsaylongcome: 9:58am On May 06, 2023
For calling it ebelebor, u are confirmed Bendel

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Lorddominic(m): 9:58am On May 06, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

post pics if u have pls

Google bush mango or it's botanical name, Irvingia gabonensis. You will see so many pics of it and it's uses...you will even see the ogbono seed being gotten from the nut
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by papamodico: 9:59am On May 06, 2023
mii4u:
I love rose apple but don't know where to get it.
Go to Kaduna or Kano you will get it there
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 10:00am On May 06, 2023
Biglittlelois:
I love that Black Ramarind ehn.....

I am seeing the English name for the first time

We dey call am eshegun that year when we small

The ripe ones, makes nicely

Na the unripe one worry!
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by ransomed: 10:00am On May 06, 2023
I have eaten twenty out of the listed items.
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Af0nja: 10:00am On May 06, 2023
Stop putting the English names
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:00am On May 06, 2023
Lorddominic:

Google bush mango or it's botanical name, Irvingia gabonensis. You will see so many pics of it and it's uses...you will even see the ogbono seed being gotten from the nut
ogbono seed dey use 4 cooking ogbono soup?

Wa oo!
didn't know.
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by LIVINGICONREBOR: 10:01am On May 06, 2023
All of them. That Bush mango seed is used to make ogbono soup.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Mohisah: 10:01am On May 06, 2023
Never have I ever taste Bush Berry, Cocoa, Rose apple. Fruit dey dis world o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Meat Pie A Content Creator Bought In Ibadan - Photo / See The Bread I Bought For N1400 / Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.