Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) (51420 Views)

Have You Eaten Any Of These Strange Nigerian Food? / Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) / Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by MrAgbako: 11:04am On May 06, 2023
I have eaten most except 3 of them perhaps not available in my location
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Father4all: 11:05am On May 06, 2023
Nothing like black Termarind. It's TERMARINE
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by pweeryambre: 11:06am On May 06, 2023
Local almonds
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by do4luv14(m): 11:07am On May 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I dislike that local pear , I've eaten the rest

You don't mean it
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by riches4me(m): 11:07am On May 06, 2023
laborious:
You dnt add the apple that eve eat and gave Adam that year
Which year?
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by goody234: 11:08am On May 06, 2023
where can i get soursop
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Father4all: 11:08am On May 06, 2023
I withdraw my comment about TERMARINE. the OP was right. It's Tamarind

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by LeeSmart: 11:10am On May 06, 2023
ExAngel007:
How many of these fruits have you eaten?
You haven't eaten all.
I dare you!
You see that sugar cane nd soursop no carry am come near me
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Iykenuwa(m): 11:10am On May 06, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

diaris a sweet bush mango on dis planet earth?

Actually, there are, though not as sweet as normal mangoes.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by daniwise(m): 11:11am On May 06, 2023
Childhood days was so sweet we eat shege commot for that ogege,guava and fruit for Iwopin
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Tonytonex(m): 11:12am On May 06, 2023
ExAngel007:

You haven't eaten all.

I dare you!πŸ˜€

I love this thread.
Thanks a bunch. πŸ’“πŸ€©πŸ˜
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:13am On May 06, 2023
Domistar5:

Avacado na international pear cheesy

; cheesy grin grin
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Waffarianman(m): 11:14am On May 06, 2023
Have eaten/ licking all have them in my farm
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Tonytonex(m): 11:15am On May 06, 2023
ExAngel007:
kiss
I think it's this One wey dey sweet pesin for mouth after eating it.
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Tonytonex(m): 11:16am On May 06, 2023
ExAngel007:
Cool
I miss pepper fruit
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by egoldman(m): 11:17am On May 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I dislike that local pear , I've eaten the rest

Roast it in hot ash and try it with roasted corn, thank me later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by IMASTEX: 11:17am On May 06, 2023
ExAngel007:

You haven't eaten all.

I dare you!πŸ˜€

I have eaten all and even more. When you have a farm in a rural area. Most of those fruits are common.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by JuanDeDios: 11:19am On May 06, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

diaris a sweet bush mango on dis planet earth?
Not as sweet as mango but sweet all the same. It has a bitter-sweet taste.
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Tonytonex(m): 11:20am On May 06, 2023
ExAngel007:

You haven't eaten all.

I dare you!πŸ˜€

Op, @ExAngel007 , it's very possible that I've eaten all above fruits.

It's only one of them that I'm not very sure. Thank you for bringing back memories.

It like some of those fruit have gone extinct.
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Draslo(m): 11:20am On May 06, 2023
ExAngel007:

You haven't eaten all.

I dare you!πŸ˜€

Fackkkk!...thanks for reminding me I'm a city boy

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by roqrules04(m): 11:21am On May 06, 2023
Haven’t tried orange πŸ˜‚
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Christian07(m): 11:22am On May 06, 2023
Modexchi:
I have eaten all the fruits, My favourite is Avacado.

That’s wierd

Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On May 06, 2023
All except white rubber and cola lapidota whatever the fvck that is

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Tonytonex(m): 11:23am On May 06, 2023
IMASTEX:

I have eaten all and even more. When you have a farm in a rural areas. Most of those fruits are common.
honestly. I'm very happy seeing these fruit again. Time really flies.
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On May 06, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Not as sweet as mango but sweet all the same. It has a bitter-sweet taste.
I hate that fruit passionately
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:24am On May 06, 2023
Cocoa flesh... red monkey kola which one be busy berries... no eaten these

Why is Victor of Napoli not making front page of Narialand..

Na wa for this forum oooo
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by grandstar(m): 11:25am On May 06, 2023
Only 5 I haven't eaten. I doubt I've seen soursop before.

I haven't eaten Ogbonno either!
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On May 06, 2023
egoldman:

U sabi am G... I prefer soaking it in hot water tho. I eat with corn(boiled) I don't like roast corn na work to chew. Sometimes I eat that pear boiled and sprinkle a little salt just like that. Mehhhn... I miss Benin embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On May 06, 2023
egoldman:

I can't stand the scent
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Moneyboyz: 11:31am On May 06, 2023
We no get fruits for Nigeria, I get jealous when I see those Asians brandishing different kinds of fruits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by phemmyfour: 11:32am On May 06, 2023
ExAngel007:

You haven't eaten all.

I dare you!πŸ˜€

All
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by descarado: 11:35am On May 06, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

ogbono seed dey use 4 cooking ogbono soup?

Wa oo!
didn't know.
There is the main ogbono seed from ogbono tree. That tree is popular in edo state.
Then ugili seed used as alternative cos its among the family of ogbono.
The diff is that while the main ogbono draws pretty well with small quantity and costlier. Ugili seed is opposite.
The interesting thing is that people who don't know the diff buy ugili seed as ogbono seed thanks to sellers who deceives them. Sometimes they are mixed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of 'Delicious' Insects Consumed By Nigerians / Man Saves N357,000 By Not Drinking For 124 Days (Photos) / Plantain And Yam I Bought For 3500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.