Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) (51318 Views)

Have You Eaten Any Of These Strange Nigerian Food? / Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) / Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Whoknow: 10:01am On May 06, 2023
Treassured:
I have Eaten All and More.

I consume Fruits a lot.

The last fruit Soursop Is what caught my attention.

Me and my Cliques, When we were young, We usually Call It Sharp Sharp Fruit due to Its Sharpy Surface😂
Me too call it sharp sharp now I have learnt the real name.
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Awillologo: 10:02am On May 06, 2023
BrotherFolake:
😎

I eat all the Fruits except this one below.

I don't trust those ladies that are selling it.

After using it to do bad thing they will come and sell it to me
if you know you know 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:04am On May 06, 2023
Ate ALL.

Thanks to my Paradise Village in Edo.....
Come to Ososo.....and Verily Verily ye shalt be fed with all the above fruits naturally...

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by bionixs: 10:04am On May 06, 2023
As an extreme fruitarian , I have eaten all and more
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Zane2point4(m): 10:04am On May 06, 2023
jasent:

Like seriously? Hearing this for the first time though

If you lick the bitter one u go hate am
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by passyciao(m): 10:05am On May 06, 2023
Fortunately for me, I've had all. The "Oldies fruits" though. Better cruise that year. This post reignited good memories!

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by viyon02: 10:05am On May 06, 2023
I have eaten all of these fruits

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by chatinent: 10:06am On May 06, 2023
As a local man, I've eaten all.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Lorddominic(m): 10:06am On May 06, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

ogbono seed dey use 4 cooking ogbono soup?

Wa oo!
didn't know.

Yeah...that is the only source of ogbono seed. If you have the tree in your family compound, then, it means you have source of wealth standing in your compound

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Slurity(m): 10:07am On May 06, 2023
ExAngel007:
How many of these fruits have you eaten?

You haven't eaten all.

I dare you!😀

Sugarcane is never a fruit bro
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Lorddominic(m): 10:07am On May 06, 2023
yomi531:
I don cancel almost all. Interesting to finally know the name for licky licky(Black Tamarind)

In my dialect, we call it chelekwu

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Sholmakem(f): 10:08am On May 06, 2023
All
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by coolhumble(m): 10:10am On May 06, 2023
I have eaten it all. Advantage of living in the village for some years ☺
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by pode(m): 10:11am On May 06, 2023
All of them except
Cola lepidota fruit
White rubber vine and
Pepper fruit
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:13am On May 06, 2023
Have you guys eaten kiwi fruit, pitaya, rambutan and kumquat?
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Thomasankara(m): 10:13am On May 06, 2023
[/color]just three i haven eaten,bush berry,kola leoidota and red monkey kola[color=#770077]
ExAngel007:

You haven't eaten all.

I dare you!😀

Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by fm001(m): 10:13am On May 06, 2023
ExAngel007:

I have eaten all, except the last one

You haven't eaten all.

I dare you!😀

Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Hezmatosky: 10:14am On May 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I dislike that local pear , I've eaten the rest
I don dey notice you more recently, your talk no dey everly straight angry You be yoruba abi?kiss

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by youngfocus(m): 10:15am On May 06, 2023
ExAngel007:

You haven't eaten all.

I dare you!😀

Nearly all except 1
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by ImpregnaTor(m): 10:16am On May 06, 2023
If you have lived in the Rural areas in the south South then u will have more chances of consuming all those fruits cheesy
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by onomhoale(m): 10:16am On May 06, 2023
I've eaten all the fruits listed... I be original bush man.
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Dpharisee: 10:17am On May 06, 2023
theophorus:
All, except...
Bush Berry
Cola Lepidota
White Rubber
Cola lepidota is also called Apricot, its plenty in the South South and Southeast zones, its very sweet and yellow coloured with a large seed and covered by a shell you peel off
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by chipet67(m): 10:18am On May 06, 2023
All, including the forbidden fruit

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by colossus91(m): 10:21am On May 06, 2023
Are all and I still want that monkey fruit so tasty ehn and cocoa tooo
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by FashionCookie(f): 10:22am On May 06, 2023
All except RED MONKEY KOLA.... wink
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by lorhema(f): 10:23am On May 06, 2023
Black Tamarind is also 'Black Velvet Tamarind'

I have eaten all but six of the fruits listed.
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by fcbelle72(f): 10:26am On May 06, 2023
I can't find cucumber here, ladies favorite grin
I never knew sugarcane is a fruit tongue
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by bonnyhope: 10:27am On May 06, 2023
All
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Teeklef(m): 10:27am On May 06, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
how una take dey manage eat dat bush mango?

very worthless fruit!

Cashew minus it's roasted seeds remains a mystery to me.
d aroma dey always lure me to eat am but once I bite am, I dey almost immediately spit am out!
undecided
Worthless ke!!! Na money you dey see so
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by HOSTCOM(m): 10:30am On May 06, 2023
All except cola lepidota and bush cherry. I tey for village small o
Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Oluwaseunbandur: 10:30am On May 06, 2023
Cocoa is a crop not fruit

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:30am On May 06, 2023
All when I was in jos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Meat Pie A Content Creator Bought In Ibadan - Photo / See The Bread I Bought For N1400 / Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.