Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

The Secret Married Women Aren't Telling You Singles - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Secret Married Women Aren't Telling You Singles (1773 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / Sex Is A Consensual Agreement; Women Aren't Doing Men Any Favor / Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Married Women Aren't Telling You Singles by Orikinla(m): 10:39am On Sep 25, 2011
I am not in church this Sunday, because I am at work in my office, and reading too.

Iris Krasnow, the author of The Secret Lives of Wives: Women Share What It Really Takes To Stay Married has an engaging article on the Huff Post on the agonies and ironies of relationship in marriage as she noted in the following quote:

I have heard every brand of twisted love story -- swinging, adultery, spouses coming out as gay after 30 years together, threesomes, fist fights in restaurants, even the tale of a husband discovered to be having sex with a sheep, documented in a photograph discovered by his wife in his nightstand drawer.

It is worth digesting for both singles and married. So you read more on http://www.huffingtonpost.com/iris-krasnow/the-fine-line-between-mar_b_959372.html.

1 Share

Re: The Secret Married Women Aren't Telling You Singles by MMM2(m): 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2011
angryangry
Re: The Secret Married Women Aren't Telling You Singles by r231(m): 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2011
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women / How Much A Sacrifice Can You Make For Love? / "A Typical Nigerian Man"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.