Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

What Can We Use? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can We Use? (892 Views)

We Use To Have Make Up Sex After Every Fight, How Do I Stop It? / Full Meaning Of BOO, BAE And Other Acronyms We Use In Our Everyday Life. / "Condom Is No More Reliable, We Use Drugs"- Female Teenager Reveals (2) (3) (4)

What Can We Use? by Intoboy(m): 8:23pm On May 06, 2023
My girlfriend has this on her skin an i think its ringworm but I'm apparently not sure of what to use,got her drugs... she's been using it but it seem to be spreading more, please suggest what can work

Re: What Can We Use? by Jennymine(f): 8:25pm On May 06, 2023
Insect bites do cause that sometimes
Re: What Can We Use? by Nonywendy(m): 8:41pm On May 06, 2023
Intoboy:
My girlfriend has this on her skin an i think its ringworm but I'm apparently not sure of what to use,got her drugs... she's been using it but it seem to be spreading more, please suggest what can work
Scabies. Buy tetmosol soap and buy calamine lotion and rub after bathing with tetmosol soap. Make sure u change ur beddings

Re: What Can We Use? by Jagermeister(m): 8:42pm On May 06, 2023
You're dirty my man... See where you chop leave plate.

Make she wash that green lace wey she wear with better hot water, the demon fungi wey dey cause the rash dey green too so e dey camouflage inside the green cloth 😌

That thing fit even be bed bug.. start by debugging your bed and improving your hygiene.

Re: What Can We Use? by illicit(m): 9:03pm On May 06, 2023
Maybe allergy
Re: What Can We Use? by ItisWell22(f): 11:39pm On May 06, 2023
1. Improved hygiene is key.

2. Quit use of cheap, steroid loaded lightening products.

3. Anti fungal medications (systemic and topical)

4. If the above don’t help, see a dermatologist.
Re: What Can We Use? by Intoboy(m): 10:42am On May 07, 2023
Jagermeister:
You're dirty my man... See where you chop leave plate.

Make she wash that green lace wey she wear with better hot water, the demon fungi wey dey cause the rash dey green too so e dey camouflage inside the green cloth 😌

That thing fit even be bed bug.. start by debugging your bed and improving your hygiene.

Lolz,wetin you sef look reach where plate dey

Re: What Can We Use? by marlow1962(m): 1:31pm On May 07, 2023
Intoboy:

Bro na wertin my eye first see too, that's dirtiness.
Re: What Can We Use? by Jagermeister(m): 4:01pm On May 07, 2023
Intoboy:

Omo my eyes dey see everything joor πŸ˜‚
Re: What Can We Use? by MechanicMike: 10:18pm On May 07, 2023
Intoboy:

Re: What Can We Use? by MechanicMike: 10:21pm On May 07, 2023
Intoboy:

1. U use somtin call COMMMMMON SENCE

2. Common SENCE shod tell u nairaland is not a clinick

3. COMMMMMON SENCE shod then tell u you best thing to do is visit chemist or hospitul.

THANK ME LATER (no offenscce) angry

Re: What Can We Use? by Intoboy(m): 4:49pm On May 09, 2023
MechanicMike:

1. U use somtin call COMMMMMON SENCE

2. Common SENCE shod tell u nairaland is not a clinick

3. COMMMMMON SENCE shod then tell u you best thing to do is visit chemist or hospitul.

THANK ME LATER (no offenscce) angry

If you had the same common senses you'll realize that it's not your father that owns nairaland,your common sense will also remind you that it's not your mother that contribute money to buy my phone, common sense should Also draw your attention that when i wanted to buy data i didn't beg your father, common sense should also remind you that when i wanted to sign up on nairaland no be your mama register me,if i can sit in the comfort of my home with just a little data on nairaland i can get answers to my problem or even have more ideas on what's bothering me why will i rather waste money and go the one clinic or chemist,i only made enquiries and your common sense didn't make you look away, instead you decided to talk rubbish..

Only A Strong Man Can Do This.... / Please Advice A Brother / Advise Needed For This My New Babe