Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,086 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With (57199 Views)

Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) / Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend Heโ€™s Been Giving N20k Weekly / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by Jeamillz2020(m): 8:40pm On May 07, 2023
I dey follow hakimi steps now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by Illegal1(m): 8:44pm On May 07, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
Let me assume
Chicken laps na 20k.... They chop 4=80k
Champagne na 50k.... They drank 2=100k

Water na 10k.....they drank 8=80k

Toothpick na 5k per stick......They used 5=25k

Serviette na 5k per piece...... They use 5=25k

Food na 20k per plate....... They ate 3=60k

E be like say that Miriam friend still ate an extra plate of food and took an extra bottle water........ That's 30k

Total is 400k

It's not that much for 3 people sha.... On a norm, only me fit sit down chop 400k for Mega chicken...... That's when they open a branch in my dream grin

omoh......the boss man,u dn use laff bust my ribs...

2 Likes

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by Sixfeetbelle: 8:45pm On May 07, 2023
Mummyimbecile:
This is a normal thing na. If I take you on a date, we will go Dutch(split the bills), except I decide to pay for all.

Going Dutch is a normal thing here. Everybody pay your bill.

Normal thing where?

Please, if you invite someone out on a date, you pay for it. If you won't, state it ahead of time abeg.

1 Like

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by Illegal1(m): 8:49pm On May 07, 2023
omoh.....wetin dem eat wen go amount dat price?400k,for food at a stand...
all the food/drinks/highness wen i dn take dis yr never reach 200k ooh.....
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by nedekid: 9:07pm On May 07, 2023
anthonyuncle:
did they eat lion's meat?

what and what amounted to 400k?

them still dey argue 25k for one wrap of moi moi for another thread.
Maybe they added some expensive alcoholic beverage.
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by kelspinall(m): 9:13pm On May 07, 2023
small dating and meeting una don turn am to food saraka,oshe,pay ya debts.... nonsense
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by Contagious100d(m): 9:22pm On May 07, 2023
helinues:
How much food and drink did the guy order personally? I doubt if it will be up to 50k.

The guy even tried to say they should share the money into 3, some guys go just ask about their own bills and pay, make the girls sort theirs
i

Baba no dull yourself na lamba. 400k for where?
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:31pm On May 07, 2023
THAT LADY IS MIRIAM OYAKHILOME. SHES A COMEDIAN.

THAT IS A COMEDY SKIT.

1 Like

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by EKOSuperior(m): 10:36pm On May 07, 2023
Who made the video? Skit makers everywhere.
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by webizone(m): 10:44pm On May 07, 2023
anthonyuncle:
did they eat lion's meat?

what and what amounted to 400k?

them still dey argue 25k for one wrap of moi moi for another thread.

Which thread? Abeg share
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by webizone(m): 10:47pm On May 07, 2023
helinues:

Bro , there are some restaurants and bar that can send person back to village with their ridiculous amount..

Some years back, I went out with my friends, then we were later joined by some girls, after the clubbing which was in the morning, na so the girls said they are hungry, well they weren't for me so that was none of my business. They kept on mentioning a particular Chinese restaurant as if na their their cords was buried.

Checking the menu, ordinary indomie with eggs na N7500. 3 indomie plus 2 eggs. Even though I wasn't the one to pay, I just ordered for water only, the water self na around N1k, as for those girls, my friends just dey lament bitterly after they left, I just dey laugh dem.

I for say. If I hear say na u carry girls for one posh place. For where u see money? BMC dey pay?
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by Obiebanks007(m): 10:47pm On May 07, 2023
How e take amount to round figure na wetin I never still understand shocked shocked shocked...looks more like a script.... grin grin
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by Jefferic(m): 10:48pm On May 07, 2023
CRAZY THIINGS ARE HAPPENING.............

ObongBassey:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8orIpI3csQ

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by webizone(m): 10:50pm On May 07, 2023
anthonyuncle:

hmm.

e dey good make person know wetin him wan enter before him put leg.

most guys are too proud to ask for the prices on the menu before ordering.

Me I dey ask o. Shame must no dey there. Na girl wey I wan dey with long term I dey take out. If she no be for me, she no be for me.
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by Crafteck1: 11:04pm On May 07, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
Let me assume

E be like say that Miriam friend still ate an extra plate of food and took an extra bottle water........ That's 30k

Total is 400k

It's not that much for 3 people sha.... On a norm, only me fit sit down chop 400k for Mega chicken...... That's when they open a branch in my dream grin

I don laugh tire
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by anthonyuncle(m): 11:26pm On May 07, 2023
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by pansophist(m): 11:42pm On May 07, 2023
If she was the one that choose the restaurant, while also expecting him to pay, then that is where the whole problem started. He should not have accepted that.

He should have picked a location he knows very well, so the price won't come as a surprise. If you have the responsibility to pay, you must also have the authority to choose the place you can afford.

Maybe this was not the case, but some girls will plan with the restaurant, to Jack up the price. Foolish man thinking he went for a date, not knowing that he went to a financial slaughterhouse.

Most importantly, he could have asked for the price before eating. Lots of men feel ashamed to do that, forming macho for no reason. That's wrong. Just ask. If she thinks you're broke for asking, then she is not the right woman for you.

But I highly suspect the lady plan this thing with the restaurant. For her to just pay 400k, then trend it online is just to flaunt that she is a rich babe. Smart girl leveraged on the situation to emerge as a rich chick online, and feel fly.

Last last, the guy try. In a country where most people don't earn 100k per month, you want a man to spend 400k on a date. Date that might not lead to anywhere, but 400k gone already.

Even if I can afford it, I won't spend it. I'll check the price, and tell her let's go somewhere else. If she refuse, there and then I knew she is not for me, or my level. I will leave her for other rich men to carry. Life no hard.

3 Likes

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by poseidon12: 11:53pm On May 07, 2023
That's a real man man there.
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by pansophist(m): 11:53pm On May 07, 2023
Drbarmes:
That's how i invited a lady for a date( first date). She came with her friend, upon sighting them from far i switched off my phone and left.

My guy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by pansophist(m): 12:00am On May 08, 2023
vislabraye:
The guy fcked up. Why would he take the to an expensive restaurant ? If he was the one who initiated the date, courtesy demands that he pays. The girl sef no try. Why she carry her friend go on a date ? He was not happy but he couldn't say it.

Na there the guy fork up. It was the girl that choosed the location, and the mumu went there. If I ever ask a girl on a date and she decided to choose a location, I'll cancel it.

Or in some exceptions, I'll playfully ask her is she is taking me out. If she said no, then it's an automatic cancel. If I have responsibility to pay, then I must have the authority to choose a place I can afford.

A woman can't just open her mouth and expect me to pay in Dangote level, especially that she won't even take herself there and pay with her own money on a good day.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by armadeo(m): 1:36am On May 08, 2023
Una look that girl like who get 400k talk of pay am for food.
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by Smartguyboy(m): 2:40am On May 08, 2023
You donโ€™t need to go on a date in a expensive restaurant with someone you just meet wrong idea and she coming with her friend is the location of the place inside forest ?

Wft are they eating that will amount 400k
Some girls are just wicked .
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by gare(f): 4:56am On May 08, 2023
ObongBassey:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8orIpI3csQ

That serves her right, can't they eat with the fear of God in them, they eat with wickedness in their heart, next time I guys ask you out you have to order with moderation, because you are not the one paying then you want to kill him, if you don't trust him then stay on your own.
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by gare(f): 5:02am On May 08, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
Let me assume

Total is 400k

How much is your monthly salary, how many salary earners can afford this just one date, even if my salary is 1.5m in month that is way too much for a date, I am not saying people can't do more than that, for the multi millionaires and billionaires well that is small things for them, not me with just a little over 10m in my savings if I do ten of this kind of dates in a year I go pack go village, there are places cheaper and nice they could hang out and pay half or less than half of the Bill.
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by tonididdy(m): 6:03am On May 08, 2023
ObongBassey:
You too like wahala. He was there they were ordering for things upon things.

A wise man would have cautioned them instead of acting like goat when it's time to pay

Caution ke

So dey will tag him stingy
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by AsaBlackheart(m): 6:24am On May 08, 2023
Chai this life no balance at all. 400k wey me dey find so i can clear my school fees and graduate
Oppression pro max lipsrsealed
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by Godsonkemz(m): 6:28am On May 08, 2023
That serves you right. You were invited for a date, you brought your friend along so that both of you pigs would eat him up and drain his pocket. Thunder fire you and your les girlfriend.

The same way a lady I asked out brought her girlfriend who was controlling her like a puppeteer and that action automatically ended the friendship.
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by gladdensir(m): 6:34am On May 08, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
Let me assume

Total is 400k

"That's when they open a branch in my dream" ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿค 
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by biroo: 6:41am On May 08, 2023
But sharing the bill 3 ways is fair IMO.
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by Tingotoe: 6:58am On May 08, 2023
Octopusssy:
Are all those commenting rubbish blind and deaf? The girl told the hog that she is coming with someone and he agreed. At restaurant, the friend sat aside and he insisted she join them. The hog now went on an ordering spree, eating junk and the lion's share of the food. When it is time to split the bills, he was insisting the friend should be a partaker of the bills. I mean, does that make sense? Your date doesn't mind splitting bills with you, but you are insisting her friend joins. Added to that you didn't even have the decency to pay your own share of the bill. What a shameless pig.

Anyone supporting this act of criminality is a shameless, classless, poverty afflicted fool and you can never rise above your present circumstances.

As for those quoting me to write rubbish, you are obviously in the same criminal category with the pig so continue rolling in your mud
Shut up lady
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by Freethinker87: 8:20am On May 08, 2023
Mariam, your security should have waited outside while you eat. I havent seen a security that eats with the VIP before.

Anyways, thank God you have some money on you. The guy was an asshole though.
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by Oniecan: 8:36am On May 08, 2023
Fake . It's a skit

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.