Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With (57244 Views)

Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) / Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:50pm On May 07, 2023
anthonyuncle:
did they eat lion's meat?

what and what amounted to 400k?

them still dey argue 25k for one wrap of moi moi for another thread.
ROTFL grin grin
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by Mummyimbecile(m): 6:53pm On May 07, 2023
This is a normal thing na. If I take you on a date, we will go Dutch(split the bills), except I decide to pay for all.

Going Dutch is a normal thing here. Everybody pay your bill.
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by middlebelter(m): 6:54pm On May 07, 2023
ObongBassey:
You too like wahala. He was there they were ordering for things upon things.

A wise man would have cautioned them instead of acting like goat when it's time to pay

Why should he caution them? Don't they have brain to know it is not easy to make money?

Taking undue advantage of the man just because they know he won't like to embarrase them or himself. Let the girls pay.

1 Like

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:55pm On May 07, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
Let me assume
Chicken laps na 20k.... They chop 4=80k
Champagne na 50k.... They drank 2=100k

Water na 10k.....they drank 8=80k

Toothpick na 5k per stick......They used 5=25k

Serviette na 5k per piece...... They use 5=25k

Food na 20k per plate....... They ate 3=60k

E be like say that Miriam friend still ate an extra plate of food and took an extra bottle water........ That's 30k

Total is 400k

It's not that much for 3 people sha.... On a norm, only me fit sit down chop 400k for Mega chicken...... That's when they open a branch in my dream grin
May thunther finish you their, tooth pick 5k, seviette 5k, na one pilickup of toothpick?
400k done open better Restaurant self.

This Ashawo dey pay oh
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by passionberry(f): 6:56pm On May 07, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
Let me assume
Chicken laps na 20k.... They chop 4=80k
Champagne na 50k.... They drank 2=100k

Water na 10k.....they drank 8=80k

Toothpick na 5k per stick......They used 5=25k

Serviette na 5k per piece...... They use 5=25k

Food na 20k per plate....... They ate 3=60k

E be like say that Miriam friend still ate an extra plate of food and took an extra bottle water........ That's 30k

Total is 400k

It's not that much for 3 people sha.... On a norm, only me fit sit down chop 400k for Mega chicken...... That's when they open a branch in my dream grin

grin grin this crack me up I swear .
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by Ajalalomo: 6:57pm On May 07, 2023
400k?
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by ShaqFu: 6:59pm On May 07, 2023
Well it's good the girl is capable of paying the bill, if not, it would have been one heck of an exchange of words. Though if I were the girl, I'd pay my own part and that of my friend and leave the guy to pay his, I'm nobody's fool.
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by richie240: 7:05pm On May 07, 2023
shortgun:
This is a skit make Una rest angry
I was wondering too.
They were supposed to be 3, but sm1 was recording all through.
As in ehn, sth doesn't add up......

But skit or no skit, sh#t like ds do happen tho.
Some girls nor get sense to reason say ds na first date.
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by Drbarmes(m): 7:08pm On May 07, 2023
That's how i invited a lady for a date( first date). She came with her friend, upon sighting them from far i switched off my phone and left.
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by Gucciswaz: 7:10pm On May 07, 2023
Gucciswaz:
those guys out there are opre
Oprrssors
ObongBassey:
Omo I stopped going to club since they started all this dorime thing before I get high blood pressure
those guys out there are
Opressors
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by ibinaboonline: 7:13pm On May 07, 2023
If you're so scared because you don't know him, then don't go. It's only in this country that a romantic first date has to involve family and friends because "you don't know him."
The woman wouldn't be ranting if "a man she doesn't know" spent 400k on her stomach and that of her girlfriend, so they could go home and laugh up a storm on how some jew guy dey mumu.
Your excuse of "I don't know him" is bollocks.
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by Gucciswaz: 7:14pm On May 07, 2023
[quote author=ObongBassey post=122976291]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8orIpI3csQ

Omo the guy sef big like 400k πŸ˜…πŸ˜†
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by adedayoa2(f): 7:14pm On May 07, 2023
ikennaoma:
na wetin fit una. u go date come carry your hungry friend along
but the guy agreed the friend should come along na.
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by kunle75(m): 7:25pm On May 07, 2023
ObongBassey:

Smart guy,he carry them for handicap.

Awon omo werey
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by jaxxy(m): 7:29pm On May 07, 2023
Rubbish and nonsense
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by benqo01(m): 7:31pm On May 07, 2023
400k? Na land money person chop.put for stomach
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by Mekanus(m): 7:35pm On May 07, 2023
This shit ain't real sha, na clout chasing.
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by JustforMen: 7:41pm On May 07, 2023
As you paid the bill, did you die?

Mek women too dey feel how e dey do men.

A man asked you out on date which by definition is to get to know you because he does not know you, obviously. But you went to carry the spirit of glutiny and theft to eat what you can never use your own money to eat. Now dem say mek you contribute for wetin you use your own mouth chop.. you don dey shout worst date.

If your own brother carry two glutinous hippopotamus go date and he spent 400k in a night, will you be happy?

Oloshi buruku...awon worst date! No be all man be simp

1 Like

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by donbenie(m): 7:48pm On May 07, 2023
ObongBassey:
You too like wahala. He was there they were ordering for things upon things.

A wise man would have cautioned them instead of acting like goat when it's time to pay
What was a wise woman supposed to do?
As you dey jump about, blaming the guy..
Just know know say awoof dey run belle..πŸ‘ˆπŸ½
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by HussenAdul: 7:51pm On May 07, 2023
This is almost equivalent to a wedding budget
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by Chibuezem(m): 7:51pm On May 07, 2023
ObongBassey:

smh there's high probability that it's just a skit.... However why will someone invite you for a date and you carry your girlfriend, if the guy brought his malefriend will you still continue with the date. If I was the guy I will pay my part and leave the restaurant if they can't pay let them wash plate.
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by Emmahunk(m): 8:00pm On May 07, 2023
But Mariam, the guy invited you out on a date not traditional wedding. By the way, did you guys eat human flesh and drink human blood? No blame the guy too much abeg, Country hard.
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by Desusi: 8:06pm On May 07, 2023
anthonyuncle:

They must have ate 404 and tiger meat.
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by RaptorX: 8:13pm On May 07, 2023
Fake skit, which Nigerian girl go pay bill of 400k and refuse a refund from the guy.
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by ledaman: 8:15pm On May 07, 2023
Another Achraf Hakimi in making. Almighty God will always bless the dude with more wisdom and guidance to keep knocking those useless girls.
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by RaptorX: 8:19pm On May 07, 2023
Majesty7:
It is a skit
The refusing the refund gave it away, which Nigerian girl will pay a 400k bill and refuse refund.
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by Tzar(m): 8:21pm On May 07, 2023
This is apparently staged rubbish!
If it happened, kudos to the guy. Your non-simping ancestors are proud of you!
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by olakan22: 8:22pm On May 07, 2023
This is so staged
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by BackFromBalablu: 8:28pm On May 07, 2023
Make person just do mistake carry me go that kind place, we've eaten finish and i decided to use the rest room and overheard someone telling his friend in the rest room that a plate of jollof was 50k with moi moi 20k a wrap and me i don chop like 2 plate with 2 wraps of moi moi AHHH! Wahalurr Balablu! Wetin you go tell your people shocked na only 5k na em dey my account

Toilet window na my next exit walahi. Make Tunde no vex, their was an urgent prompt emergency l needed to attend to. I dey house dey wait.
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by Fr33born(m): 8:32pm On May 07, 2023
You don't really know the guy and you get mind open mouth chop wetin reach 400k.
For someone you don't know. After, you go claim say you get good home training.

I thought the date should have been an avenue for you guys to get to know each other, you turned it to a "eat as you like outing"

Are you posting this now for people to start clapping for you or what?
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by vislabraye(m): 8:32pm On May 07, 2023
The guy fcked up. Why would he take the to an expensive restaurant ? If he was the one who initiated the date, courtesy demands that he pays. The girl sef no try. Why she carry her friend go on a date ? He was not happy but he couldn't say it.

1 Like

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by sacajawea: 8:33pm On May 07, 2023
anthonyuncle:

25k for Moi Moi? Where?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.