Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,777 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Are People Only Coming To Church For Welfare Mostly? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are People Only Coming To Church For Welfare Mostly? (5901 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Has This For Nigerian Artistes Who Left Church For Secular Music / Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly / Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Are People Only Coming To Church For Welfare Mostly? by WorldRichest: 8:19pm On May 07, 2023
Komu1048:

This reason is y I can’t depend on your statement. But even at that, measures should be taken to reduce corruption not total abolishing of help. Even the small transportation aid they give to members have been abolish let alone help poor members. If company can be rendering help to the society after paying taxes, I don't know y religious institutions should look away

Your head no correct, You think I care about poor fellows like you who go to the Church to beg for food?

Is it not people like you who abused the transportation aid that the Church was doing? I heard everything nah. I heard how poor fellows like you have been inflating costs every Sunday. Now, it has been stopped, and you can decide to stop going to church and join me at our usual Olosho joint, let's continue in sins.
Re: Are People Only Coming To Church For Welfare Mostly? by Komu1048(m): 8:45pm On May 07, 2023
WorldRichest:

Your head no correct, You think I care about poor fellows like you who go to the Church to beg for food?

Is it not people like you who abused the transportation aid that the Church was doing? I heard everything nah. I heard how poor fellows like you have been inflating costs every Sunday. Now, it has been stopped, and you can decide to stop going to church and join me at our usual Olosho joint, let's continue in sins.

Y r u so angry, anyway I don't av time for folks like u
Re: Are People Only Coming To Church For Welfare Mostly? by StonedSaint: 8:46pm On May 07, 2023
Mogbo moya

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? / Prometheus Has Probably Converted Me!!! / So Confused:what Is The Difference Between "VISION" And "PROPHECY" ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.