Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Living In Your Boyfriend's House, Wrong Or Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Living In Your Boyfriend's House, Wrong Or Right? (3277 Views)

A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her / Ladies: Can You Stay In Your Boyfriend's House Like This? - PHOTO / Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living In Your Boyfriend's House, Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 11, 2015
girls that stay with their boyfriends how do you guys see it? is it wrong or right?

we are in this new era where girls just leave their parents house and stay with their boyfriends just like that. I dont think its wrong but its not right either.

reasons are, what about if the boy takes the girl for granted? some girls will get pregnant for the guy and will live with him till forever producing all the babies in their womb for him, yet the guy won't marry them.

there's this young girl that lived next to my compound, she started living with this guy last year. she has put to birth and the guy beats her at any slightest provocation. he even goes behind her back to date other women and sometimes will leave her for days with no money to feed. till now, he hasn't gone to meet her parents for marriage introduction.

some guys does it also, this one is even worst. why would a man stays in a girl's house like it is his father's compound? angry
they will still beat and abused the girl in her own house, they won't provide money for cooking. angry

visits during the weekend or staying for some weeks is more reasonable.

people in the house, what do you think about it? is it right or wrong?
Re: Living In Your Boyfriend's House, Wrong Or Right? by ggrin(f): 5:49pm On May 11, 2015
both angry
Re: Living In Your Boyfriend's House, Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 11, 2015
ggrin:
both angry
what makes it right?
Re: Living In Your Boyfriend's House, Wrong Or Right? by SuperSuave(m): 5:50pm On May 11, 2015
[size=13pt]*reading*

Wow! WTF stays with a boyfriend you're not even sure of marrying? Its a bad idea to even stay with a fiancé not to talk of ordinary boyfriend o, except in some certain situations where both parties meet in a foreign land, hustling to survive.
You have parents, go stay with them for fvck' sake and stop being a pest.
[/size]
Re: Living In Your Boyfriend's House, Wrong Or Right? by Welrez(m): 5:52pm On May 11, 2015
Adequately wrong.
Re: Living In Your Boyfriend's House, Wrong Or Right? by ViralBOY: 5:55pm On May 11, 2015
I can only permit my gal to stay for the weekend and that's it. cool angry
Except I'm . . . .
No I can't

1 Like

Re: Living In Your Boyfriend's House, Wrong Or Right? by xpac01(m): 6:01pm On May 11, 2015
END TIME QUESTION.
Re: Living In Your Boyfriend's House, Wrong Or Right? by Enegod(m): 6:02pm On May 11, 2015
undecided
Re: Living In Your Boyfriend's House, Wrong Or Right? by ggrin(f): 6:02pm On May 11, 2015
PervyByNature:
what makes it right?
Re: Living In Your Boyfriend's House, Wrong Or Right? by justmag(m): 6:06pm On May 11, 2015
I don't think it's wrong. It all depends on if u know the one your with. What you experience before marriage usually carries on after marriage. Don't think because you are now HUSBAND AND WIFE that he won't still be tempted to slap the livin day light out of you.
Re: Living In Your Boyfriend's House, Wrong Or Right? by NinaJoy(f): 6:12pm On May 11, 2015
On weekends dats understandable,,,,but permanently dats just so worng
Re: Living In Your Boyfriend's House, Wrong Or Right? by demmy0325(m): 6:14pm On May 11, 2015
Re: Living In Your Boyfriend's House, Wrong Or Right? by fergieboy: 6:21pm On May 11, 2015
I dont even allow my girl to pass the night.. cox I will be so weak in the morning.. my girl Is an addict
Re: Living In Your Boyfriend's House, Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 11, 2015
Good question that needs a Good answer.. Permit me to answer this question by asking OP a simple but logical question "Is going to a bank wrong or Good?"
Re: Living In Your Boyfriend's House, Wrong Or Right? by komzyb(f): 6:33pm On May 11, 2015
Passing by
Re: Living In Your Boyfriend's House, Wrong Or Right? by richidinho(m): 6:41pm On May 11, 2015
Wrongood
Re: Living In Your Boyfriend's House, Wrong Or Right? by ifyan(m): 6:45pm On May 11, 2015
justmag:
I don't think it's wrong. It all depends on if u know the one your with. What you experience before marriage usually carries on after marriage. Don't think because you are now HUSBAND AND WIFE that he won't still be tempted to slap the livin day light out of you.

Should I say supported or love this.

You know
Re: Living In Your Boyfriend's House, Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 11, 2015
It's wrong.

If you are living with your boyfriend and performing wifely duties for him, and he hasn't paid your bride price, #BringBackOurGirls
Re: Living In Your Boyfriend's House, Wrong Or Right? by funlord(m): 8:32pm On May 11, 2015
celine234:
girls that stay with their boyfriends how do you guys see it? is it wrong or right?

we are in this new era where girls just leave their parents house and stay with their boyfriends just like that. I dont think its wrong but its not right either.

reasons are, what about if the boy takes the girl for granted? some girls will get pregnant for the guy and will live with him till forever producing all the babies in their womb for him, yet the guy won't marry them.

there's this young girl that lived next to my compound, she started living with this guy last year. she has put to birth and the guy beats her at any slightest provocation. he even goes behind her back to date other women and sometimes will leave her for days with no money to feed. till now, he hasn't gone to meet her parents for marriage introduction.

some guys does it also, this one is even worst. why would a man stays in a girl's house like it is his father's compound? angry
they will still beat and abused the girl in her own house, they won't provide money for cooking. angry

cool
celine234:

madam in the unique game of love, everything is allowed! Just be ready 2 deal with whatever U jam on the way!
Re: Living In Your Boyfriend's House, Wrong Or Right? by emperorchedda(m): 8:47pm On May 11, 2015
fergieboy:
I dont even allow my girl to pass the night.. cox I will be so weak in the morning.. my girl Is an addict
I thought I'm the only one that gets weak in the morning. My entire morning will be wasted cheesy
Re: Living In Your Boyfriend's House, Wrong Or Right? by boynigeria(m): 9:00pm On May 11, 2015
we are in an age where everyone is doing "it", and we all kn its bad but should we give ourselves reasons to make it worse, why not just leave it at "bad"

1 Like

Re: Living In Your Boyfriend's House, Wrong Or Right? by Jayjay0(m): 9:01pm On May 11, 2015
scoping
Re: Living In Your Boyfriend's House, Wrong Or Right? by cuteniva: 10:00pm On May 11, 2015
Visiting your boyfriend during the weekend or any other day is not wrong buh wen u start living with him illegally is wrong. my opinion
Re: Living In Your Boyfriend's House, Wrong Or Right? by Rapmoney(m): 10:03pm On May 11, 2015
#SayNoToCohabiting#!!! cool
Re: Living In Your Boyfriend's House, Wrong Or Right? by johnlegend01: 10:07pm On May 11, 2015
It is wrong when you live with your boyfriend.
You can visit your fiance and spend the night with him, no wahala! Living there permanently is not right, talk less of a boyfriend.
Re: Living In Your Boyfriend's House, Wrong Or Right? by hayorbahmi(f): 3:00pm On May 12, 2015
Cohabiting is bad.....w@ is bad doesn't av 2 names.....totally wrong
Re: Living In Your Boyfriend's House, Wrong Or Right? by Sard(m): 4:24pm On May 12, 2015
It's not really bad. is it? undecided It's what I call "in-house partnership ". It's like the woman gets an apartment for free while she performs all other duties a wife should perform. If the man is satisfied with her acts, she stays further or gets a ring, if she doesn't satisfy him, he kicks her sorry azz. isn't that reasonable? grin
Re: Living In Your Boyfriend's House, Wrong Or Right? by fnep2smooth(m): 4:25pm On May 12, 2015
so wrong

(1) (Reply)

Men Are Dead Without Money. / Ban And The Feelings / Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.