Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth (13398 Views)

Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / Meet The Hottest Black Nurse On Instagram: Her Large Breasts Can Cure Diseases. / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 7:39am On Jun 10, 2023
SkengRay:
Who go desimpfy this bros like this ehn grin? TheGidrepiller, ubunja, Thecharismaguy
Different folks with different strokes

Smallie call your friends again Nah , let them come and start insulting me. Na me wey click like to your comment. Call all the " Wannabe Big Boys of Nairaland " to insult me. They can Only " Flex " on Nairaland since no one can see their broken screen infinix phones they bought second hand from a fellow street hustler. They cannot even afford London Used or brand new. They are Nobody's in real life and cannot even show face on Instagram. Who wan look ugly broke ass guy ?
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 9:13am On Jun 10, 2023
SkengRay:
Who go desimpfy this bros like this ehn grin? TheGidrepiller, ubunja, Thecharismaguy

Smallie Small Boy SkengRay you called your guys for back up on Thursday , Today is Saturday and they have not backed you up. You see my little son, those guys are not your friends. They are bigger than you and you are inconsequential to them. Stop trying to hang with people who are bigger than you. Relegate yourself to where you truly belong.
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 9:19am On Jun 10, 2023
SkengRay:

So who is the real SIMP ? You called your friends on Nairaland and they have no time for you. Are you not a simpleton ? You do not understand the Dynamics of Relationships with Guys that are of the Same sex as you, how then can you understand Women who are of a different sex ? Simp of The Year. You are very Simple.
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 10, 2023
Jakumo:

You sound rather angry, so please forgive my curiosity about how exactly the canine posture can be practicable with the frighteningly obese monstrosities whose pictures you've posted here.

Maybe some of your fellow lard fans would be kind enough to respond to my innocent question, purely in the interest of advancing scientific knowledge and understanding. God bless Nigeria!
Lol... LEARNER 😅
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Jakumo(m): 9:47am On Jun 10, 2023
Runnerzz:

Lol... LEARNER 😅
]

Thank you but NO thank you. For me, some things are much better left to the experts and obesity fans like you. I'd rather stay with the compact, fit, and toned women aged 20 to 23 that interest me to the total exclusion of all other life forms.

Goid breast Nigeria
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 10:38am On Jun 10, 2023
Runnerzz:

Lol... LEARNER 😅

Omo Yansh is Life
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Jakumo(m): 10:46am On Jun 10, 2023
Baddest0007:

Omo Yansh is Life

Honorable Director General of Yanshological Affairs. We hail o.
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by SkengRay: 11:05am On Jun 10, 2023
Baddest0007:

Smallie Small Boy SkengRay you called your guys for back up on Thursday , Today is Saturday and they have not backed you up. You see my little son, those guys are not your friends. They are bigger than you and you are inconsequential to them. Stop trying to hang with people who are bigger than you. Relegate yourself to where you truly belong.
Baddest0007 what a sensitive bitch grin. If you had enough brain cells you be able to understand the Sarcasm in my post. Besides I'm not a cuckhold like you. There's a big difference in appreciate a woman’s beauty and worshipping a ladies- which you're doing. I'm sure you'd drink that fat cow's piss if you had the opportunity to do such.

3 Likes

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 11:33am On Jun 10, 2023
SkengRay:
Baddest0007 what a sensitive bitch grin. If you had enough brain cells you be able to understand the Sarcasm in my post. Besides I'm not a cuckhold like you. There's a big difference in appreciate a woman’s beauty and worshipping a ladies- which you're doing. I'm sure you'd drink that fat cow's piss if you had the opportunity to do such.

Omo I go drink am die !!!!!!!!
Omo you know me wella

Are youu not the one who created a thread on Black Girls. You think you are some Pan African or something. Omo na the best chicks I look. I don't really value Local league chicks like how you don't watch the local league football.
Like how we shall watch Manchester City and Inter Milan. Only girls who have Manchester and Barca are all I care about. Those chicks on your thread look malnurished. Like your thinking is deficient in nutrition.
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 11:43am On Jun 10, 2023
SkengRay:

I clicked like to the post. fake guy who loves black skinny girls and is afraid to say so. See the shy way you created your thread on Black girls. Afraid of your NON EXISTENT FRIENDS on Nairaland. Egbe and Coward. Instead of licking Pussxy and enjoying it you will rather pretend and suck your Non existent male friends Dik. You're a Weak man. We we Love Women and we are not scared to say so. Do you think Calli ng me a Simp can affect me. You little boys are a stones throw from a mental home why would you affect me ?
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 11:51am On Jun 10, 2023
Jakumo:

Honorable Director General of Yanshological Affairs. We hail o.

My Broda Na So......I'm not into sports so I don't watch Balls bounce. I only watch Yansh Bounce. Yansh is my favorite sport. I deserve Bum Bum D'Or.
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Jakumo(m): 11:54am On Jun 10, 2023
Baddest0007:

My Broda Na So......I'm not into sports so I don't watch Balls bounce. I only watch Yansh Bounce. Yansh is my favorite sport. I deserve Bum Bum D'Or.

Your vigorous and hasty denial of accusations never made is duly noted for the record, Chairman. It is well. Don't ask, don't tell.
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
Jakumo:

Your vigorous and hasty denial of accusations never made is duly noted for the record, Chairman. It is well. Don't ask, don't tell.

Which accusations are you talking about ? Which denials. My guy you take life to serious. Be like me there are 2 things that are Important in this life.... Money and Yansh.
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by SkengRay: 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
Baddest0007:

Omo I go drink am die !!!!!!!!
Omo you know me wella

Are youu not the one who created a thread on Black Girls. You think you are some Pan African or something. Omo na the best chicks I look. I don't really value Local league chicks like how you don't watch the local league football.
Like how we shall watch Manchester City and Inter Milan. Only girls who have Manchester and Barca are all I care about. Those chicks on your thread look malnurished. Like your thinking is deficient in nutrition.

yes of course you'd drink it it's not hard to identify lower calibre of men like you. You're a disgrace to me male community. And yes I created a thread which I was appreciating dark skin ladies. And as I mentioned earlier different strokes for different folks it's a matter of choice
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
SkengRay:
yes of course it's not hard to identify lower calibre of men like you. Smh.
Are youu not the one who created a thread on Black Girls.

You think you are some Pan African or something. Son, Yes I created the thread in appreciation(what I was explaining to you) Omo na the best chicks I look. I don't really value Local league chicks like how you don't watch the local league football.
Like how we shall watch Manchester City and Inter Milan. Only girls who have Manchester and Barca are all I care about. Those chicks on your thread look malnurished. Like your thinking is deficient in nutrition. like I said different strokes from different folks

Where are your Fake Friends that you called on Thursday ? Egbe who cannot stand on his own. I know your type, you are the type of guy who carries his friends to the hot girl selling market for her mother so all of you can toast her together,since you lack the courage to talk to her one on one you will bring two friends to make it 3 to One.
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
SkengRay:

yes of course you'd drink it it's not hard to identify lower calibre of men like you. You're a disgrace to me male community. And yes I created a thread which I was appreciating dark skin ladies. And as I mentioned earlier different strokes for different folks it's a matter of choice

Spineless Guy. Who Think say him get friends for Nairaland.
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by SkengRay: 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
Baddest0007:

I clicked like to the post. fake guy who loves black skinny girls and is afraid to say so. See the shy way you created your thread on Black girls. Afraid of your NON EXISTENT FRIENDS on Nairaland. Egbe and Coward. Instead of licking Pussxy and enjoying it you will rather pretend and suck your Non existent male friends Dik. You're a Weak man. We we Love Women and we are not scared to say so. Do you think Calli ng me a Simp can affect me. You little boys are a stones throw from a mental home why would you affect me ?
. Son I all love all women fat, skinny tall or short not only skinny black women. If your not blind you'd see most of them are chubby. By the way I don't lick pussy it's degrading for men like men but it's meant for cuckholds like you while I do the stroking. By the way I never called you a simp. You labelled your self as one.
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by SkengRay: 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
Baddest0007:

Spineless Guy. Who Think say him get friends for Nairaland.
Lol cheesy kiddo I don't have friends I don't Need either
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
SkengRay:

Smallie SmallBoy SkengRay. Boy we paste black girl picture who no know their names. What type of man admires women who he doesn't know by name ? Are you trying to hide your real sexual orientation by pretending to like women ? All this one where you are calling men to view my post may be truer to how you really are.
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by SkengRay: 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
Baddest0007:

Smallie call your friends again Nah , let them come and start insulting me. Na me wey click like to your comment. Call all the " Wannabe Big Boys of Nairaland " to insult me. They can Only " Flex " on Nairaland since no one can see their broken screen infinix phones they bought second hand from a fellow street hustler. They cannot even afford London Used or brand new. They are Nobody's in real life and cannot even show face on Instagram. Who wan look ugly broke ass guy ?
Oh no boy grin. You have little or no achievement for you too to come and brag. I'm sure your from the east or dem edo side.i won't drag myself in the mud with you boy. You're lucky this is a faceless forum
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
Baddest0007:

Smallie SmallBoy SkengRay. Boy we paste black girl picture who no know their names. What type of man admires women who he doesn't know by name ? Are you trying to hide your real sexual orientation by pretending to like women ? All this one where you are calling men to view my post may be truer to how you really are.

All these Mofos who watched some garbage Hollywood film about red and blue pills then call themselves Redpillers after some useless film need to get a life. All So called Redpillers are WANNABES.
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by SkengRay: 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
Baddest0007:

lol cheesy which one of them do you want to know
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
SkengRay:
Oh no boy grin. You have little or no achievement for you too to come and brag. I'm sure your from the east or dem edo side.i won't drag myself in the mud with you boy. You're lucky this is a faceless forum

No son I'm just showing you how pathetic you and half of all the men on Nairaland are. Call your friends again nah. Where are all the woman haters ? I will eat you all up like I have eaten my little beach SkengRay up.
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by SkengRay: 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
Baddest0007:

All these Mofos who watched some garbage Hollywood film about red and blue pills then call themselves Redpillers after some useless film need to get a life. All So called Redpillers are WANNABES.
lol I'm not a redpiller 🤣🤣. But there are lessons you can learn from them that will benefit your life nonce
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
SkengRay:
lol I'm not a redpiller 🤣🤣. But there are lessons you can learn from them that will benefit your life nonce

I don't even know what a Redpiller is. I don't watch junk Western films and call myself after a concept. That is for weak men without their own identity. I'm not brainwashed by the west.

1 Like

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by SkengRay: 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
Baddest0007:

No son I'm just showing you how pathetic you and half of all the men on Nairaland are. Call your friends again nah. Where are all the woman haters ? I will eat you all up like I have eaten my little beach SkengRay up.
What a submissive dummy go shed tear like a bitch you are
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2023
SkengRay:

Me shed a tear ? Hey hey hey ( Yoruba Scornful Shout ) ( clapping my hands . Don't you Get it !!!!!! You and your type are half men. You are all the same. Crap. Call more of your friends Nah. Bring them to me.
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by SkengRay: 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2023
Infolenka:
This fat faced, disproportionate woman with excess fat every where is who you are calling sexiest woman on earth.

Even when I create my threads about busty and big Booty women I never claim they are the sexiest women on earth.

Sexiness is more than just having big yansh. It's also about how beautiful a woman is facially, her hair, the way they she walks, the way she carries herself and how she speaks.

Not only do you have very poor taste in women, you are also very ignorant of actual sexy women on the internet. Educate yourself my guy.
like he said Baddest0007 you do have poor taste in women.
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
SkengRay:

I would call all the haters on Nairaland to descend upon me with abuse but I have never in my life mentioned a low life's name. I call your name Alot since I like you. You are my Beach.
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
Guys SkengRay is my Beach. No one can abuse him anymore. he is mine.
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
SkengRay:
like he said Baddest0007 you do have poor taste in women.

SkengRay call all your guys nah.... You will drown without them.
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
See as SkengRay just dey look Look

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? / 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning / "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.