Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth (13418 Views)

Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / Meet The Hottest Black Nurse On Instagram: Her Large Breasts Can Cure Diseases. / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 8:15pm On May 18, 2023
Recardo:

Go check yourself in a mental hospital. Be like your head dey lose some critical nuts.

Little Scumbag how thinks he is intelligent. I'd never even go to your page because you have Zero relevance to me. But thanks for your comment. I need comments to be on the front page. I'm using you and youre too dumb to see it.. This Comment puts this post on the front page.

1 Like

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 8:21pm On May 18, 2023
Feedyoureyes:
She is not hotter than the lady below....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lerDO3gs2Rc

Thanks for your comment and sharing a woman who is hot to you. " ASS" long as you like Women then it's good you made a comment. I'll check her out and download the video.if she shakes her ass well I'll add her to my night time relaxation. Some people love Kylian mbappe, others Cristiano Ronaldo and Some Messi. I like Women and their booty. Booty is the Shit . Lolz.

1 Like

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 8:39pm On May 18, 2023
[quote author=Feedyoureyes

Feedyoureyes I saw a bit of the thumbnail and the girl get Asssss. I'm heading to YouTube to watch. I'm grateful for your kind introduction to view the babe. If you have anymore babes please feel very free to share with us. Sadly men who are Womanizers have been brainwashed by player hating Male Nairalanders through constant abuse. Did God not Create Women ? Are men and Women not mention to be together ? The Brainless Jiwomanist are trying to wage war against Women. To cause hatred. My advice to the Woman Aramists is If you are a broke ass man just die under a rock with your financial frustrations and leave the Womanizers and woman wrappers alone.

Feedyoureyes you are a very great man you are true to yourself and human nature. I'm going to FeedMyEyes on the Ass of the Girl you sent. I hope no imbeccile will say I'm objectifying women. If I say I love the way women smile no one will think I'm just objectifying women. Is her lips not a physical part of her ? Me I like it when an Ass jiggles.

1 Like

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 8:44pm On May 18, 2023
Women are a Necessity for Human Survival. Only an imbeccile dislikes Women.

1 Like

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Allisgud: 8:59pm On May 18, 2023
She just have a larger septic tank than others
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 9:13pm On May 18, 2023
Allisgud:

Brainwashed Nairalander. You can't even see you are saying what has been said thousands of times on Nairaland. You have been Programmed.

1 Like

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 9:15pm On May 18, 2023
Allisgud:

Is faeces in the Derriere ?

1 Like

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 9:17pm On May 18, 2023
Allisgud:

Which school did you go to ? Some school under a tree. Is faeces in the Bottom ?

2 Likes

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Recardo(m): 11:28pm On May 18, 2023
Baddest0007:

Little Scumbag how thinks he is intelligent. I'd never even go to your page because you have Zero relevance to me. But thanks for your comment. I need comments to be on the front page. I'm using you and youre too dumb to see it.. This Comment puts this post on the front page.

Ode doesn't even know what the front page means

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Allisgud: 12:45pm On May 19, 2023
Baddest0007:

Which school did you go to ? Some school under a tree. Is faeces in the Bottom ?
the thing pain u well,pele
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 5:44pm On May 19, 2023
Recardo:

Ode doesn't even know what the front page means

Thanks for your comments. I've reached 4200 views. The more comments makes people want to read. And stay away from alcohol. That stuff is killing you. Join me in following Ameliasocurvy / Amiraforeign or Sade Johnson. Stop being an alcoholic after your vulcaniser job by the road side. Stop being cheap and only being on Facebook because of free data. Revive that dead Instagram page you created to scam Italian men on the internet and follow Beautiful Women
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 6:02pm On May 19, 2023
Allisgud:
the thing pain u well,pele

Why would two lower class citizens of Nigeria bother me ? Why will two Riff Raff who have never gone to university bother me ? Why will two roadside hustlers who use broken screen Infinix smartphones bother me ? When I'm using a Tecno Camon 20 and using a Camon 19 to watch videos and using a London Used Samsung Galaxy S8 to look at Ameliasocurvy. Why do you think you and all the Riff Raff on Nairaland can bother me. ? Most of you are brainwashed , brainless and mindless. I wish I could send you to university but your background of some Local Government Grammar School will mean education is not for you.
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 6:10pm On May 19, 2023
Are these Women not Extremely Beautiful ? Only the Best of The Best is Good enough for Kunle Baddest aka Baddest0007. I'm badder than Davido or Olamide Baddo Sneh. Nobody Badder Than.

1 Like

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 6:13pm On May 19, 2023
Omo See Hot Women. I can almost smell Ameliasocurvy's delicious Scents through my phone. This Chick is the Best Thing to ever happen to the internet.
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Allisgud: 6:49pm On May 19, 2023
Baddest0007:

Why would two lower class citizens of Nigeria bother me ? Why will two Riff Raff who have never gone to university bother me ? Why will two roadside hustlers who use broken screen Infinix smartphones bother me ? When I'm using a Tecno Camon 20 and using a Camon 19 to watch videos and using a London Used Samsung Galaxy S8 to look at Ameliasocurvy. Why do you think you and all the Riff Raff on Nairaland can bother me. ? Most of you are brainwashed , brainless and mindless. I wish I could send you to university but your background of some Local Government Grammar School will mean education is not for you.
and u think using a cannon 20 makes u a better person,I have ur likes in my farm working,that is if u are a graduate u claim to be
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 8:28pm On May 19, 2023
Allisgud:
and u think using a cannon 20 makes u a better person,I have ur likes in my farm working,that is if u are a graduate u claim to be

It is Camon 20 not Cannon 20. Money does not make me better than you. Money is just paper. " IF " I am better than you it is because i have RESPECT for Women and I don't go up and down insulting Women like a Child. It's only men who are mindless hypocrites who try to put women down. I only put down people who put down people on my page. If you like insult Women morning to night on Nairaland I wouldn't see it. I only have time for Men who Love Women. Did I not chill inside a woman's womb without paying accommodation and land use charge ? Did I not suck my mother's breasts ? Did my mother not take me to hospital when I was sick ? All the women you insult are Heros to their children and your abuse only helps people like me reach 4,250 views. Those women don't know you exist but you help me get views. You're the only one not gaining anything. I'm a Super Fan of Ameliasocurvy and I want people like me to Know her, also I'm looking for pictures of a babe called Sade Johnson I need more views till someone who has pictures shows up. And I hope you don't ask me why I need a woman's picture. That would indeed be very foolish and brainless.
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 8:29pm On May 19, 2023
Allisgud:

All the same dude, feel free to comment again.
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Allisgud: 9:45pm On May 19, 2023
Baddest0007:

It is Camon 20 not Cannon 20. Money does not make me better than you. Money is just paper. " IF " I am better than you it is because i have RESPECT for Women and I don't go up and down insulting Women like a Child. It's only men who are mindless hypocrites who try to put women down. I only put down people who put down people on my page. If you like insult Women morning to night on Nairaland I wouldn't see it. I only have time for Men who Love Women. Did I not chill inside a woman's womb without paying accommodation and land use charge ? Did I not suck my mother's breasts ? Did my mother not take me to hospital when I was sick ? All the women you insult are Heros to their children and your abuse only helps people like me reach 4,250 views. Those women don't know you exist but you help me get views. You're the only one not gaining anything. I'm a Super Fan of Ameliasocurvy and I want people like me to Know her, also I'm looking for pictures of a babe called Sade Johnson I need more views till someone who has pictures shows up. And I hope you don't ask me why I need a woman's picture. That would indeed be very foolish and brainless.
see epistle,go and use ur 4250 likes to drink gari,respecter of women from their big yansh

1 Like

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 10:30pm On May 19, 2023
Allisgud:
see epistle,go and use ur 4250 likes to drink gari,respecter of women from their big yansh

I liked your comment to encourage you. Kindly comment again. Have you ever seen anyone on Nairaland encourage his " enemy " ( more like pawn ) to comment again ?
You are serving your purpose. Please comment again. That's the problem of lack of school it brings very shallow thinking.

Forget my Words . I need you to keep on commenting
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by MechanicMike: 9:06am On May 20, 2023
Baddest0007:
Guy... and.Girls if you like, Thanks to being on Nairaland I found out who Ameliasocurvy is. She is a girl from the middle east who has massive huge mesmerizing Yansh. Mehn this girls ass na die. I bought a London used phone just to download and keep all her pictures and videos since TikTok and Instagram have banned her accounts. I don't get it, who does not like Yansh ? Why do people pretend so much. are we children ?
Anyway I just wanted to express my joy at discovery of her. I am in lust. If you like say she has had BBL that is your own business.

kaiiiiiii...SHES LIGHTSKIN cheesy

...ok ..I need her nomba a.s.a.p...... $$$ dollars involved!!!!(no oofencssece)
angry
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 2:06pm On May 20, 2023
MechanicMike:

kaiiiiiii...SHES LIGHTSKIN cheesy

...ok ..I need her nomba a.s.a.p...... $$$ dollars involved!!!!(no oofencssece)
angry

MechanicMike thanks for your comment. I like Ameliasocurvy because of her attitude to life, she does not have bad attitude like so many women. I've seen larger Yanshes than hers before but it's her attitude I totally love. I'm a sucker for a woman with good attitude. Check out Christy Marks of Scoreland from Score Group that babes pictures and videos kept me sane in 2008 or Tiffany Towers from Scoreland. I have to dissappoint you i do not have Ameliasocurvy's phone number, I am simply her biggest fan in Africa and Nigeria. Join me and follow her on Tiktok, Instagram and Twitter. Being her fan is enough for me but if cash dey my hand I swear I will find her one on one. No internet Chick has ever stimulated me like this. Ameliasocurvy is the Pele, Maradona ,Okocha of Sensuality. I am at her Messi.
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 2:17pm On May 20, 2023
My Dark Skinned Nigerian Sister's, I love you o. If you upload your pictures then I can see you to Praise Your Beauty.
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 2:24pm On May 20, 2023
Whether my Dark Skinned Sisters up load or not, I have massive love for you all. I am on your side, I dey your back.... Jesus !!!! SEE YANSH!!!!!
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Jakumo(m): 2:57pm On May 20, 2023
To this dispassionate observer, ALL the obese women pictured in this thread are absolutely disgusting fat slobs that could never arouse me even if I just got out of jail after ten years with hard labor and no woman at all.

That said, I really must ask a question from you blubber lovers in da house. Now, given that the average erect male member is 7 to 8 inches long on a good day, and given that the gluttonous lardass whales in the foregoing photographs are all carrying about at least one FOOT of nasty cottage cheese blubber on those commode-breaking buttocks, how on earth do you fellas even get anywhere near that stanky poon when in the canine posture?

Now if all blubber lovers wield foot-long dongs, I can see how at least a partial rear entry could be achieved after getting past that mountain of greasy cottage cheese fat, but come on fellas, you KNOW y'all don't have that long of a reach, so how then do you hump your blubber butt women if you are just an average man with average endowments?

Please understand, you lard lovers, that I intend no offense with this innocent question, because I really want to know, from a purely mechanical standpoint, whether dog-modality sex is even feasible with these hideous monsters y'all find so attractive. Thanks and God bless
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 3:23pm On May 20, 2023
Jakumo:
To this dispassionate observer, ALL the obese women pictured in this thread are absolutely disgusting fat slobs that could never arouse me even if I just got out of jail after ten years with hard labor and no woman at all.

That said, I really must ask a question from you blubber lovers in da house. Now, given that the average erect male member is 7 to 8 inches long on a good day, and given that the gluttonous lardass whales in the foregoing photographs are all carrying about at least one FOOT of nasty cottage cheese blubber on those commode-breaking buttocks, how on earth do you fellas even get anywhere near that stanky poon when in the canine posture?

Now if all blubber lovers wield foot-long dongs, I can see how at least a partial rear entry could be achieved after getting past that mountain of greasy cottage cheese fat, but come on fellas, you KNOW y'all don't have that long of a reach, so how then do you hump your blubber butt women if you are just an average man with average endowments?

Please understand, you lard lovers, that I intend no offense with this innocent question, because I really want to know, from a purely mechanical standpoint, whether dog-modality sex is even feasible with these hideous monsters y'all find so attractive. Thanks and God bless

Sexism, Bad Belle , Jealousy and ignorance plus a lot of Stupidity will kill you. If they are not attractive to you ,Do you Think I care ? Who are you that I should consider what you like ? If you like slim small ass girls that is your business. We all have different tastes but sadly you think your taste should be the only taste that exists. It's a mixture of not being a ladies man so you cannot understand why people are even attracted to women. I hope you were sexually aroused during the last male football match. Which male footballer do you fantasies about ? Don't be Shy.
Anyway thanks for your comment. I hope you fully understand if you look down on any woman near me I will take it personally.
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Jakumo(m): 3:27pm On May 20, 2023
Baddest0007:

Sexism, Bad Belle , Jealousy and ignorance plus a lot of Stupidity will kill you. If they are not attractive to you ,Do you Think I care ? Who are you that I should consider what you like ? If you like slim small ass girls that is your business. We all have different tastes but sadly you think your taste should be the only taste that exists. It's a mixture of not being a ladies man so you cannot understand why people are even attracted to women. I hope you were sexually aroused during the last male football much
Anyway thanks for your comment. I hope you fully understand if you look down on any woman near me I will take it personally.

You sound rather angry, so please forgive my curiosity about how exactly the canine posture can be practicable with the frighteningly obese monstrosities whose pictures you've posted here.

Maybe some of your fellow lard fans would be kind enough to respond to my innocent question, purely in the interest of advancing scientific knowledge and understanding. God bless Nigeria!
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 3:35pm On May 20, 2023
Jakumo:

You sound rather angry, so please forgive my curiosity about how exactly the canine posture can be practicable with the hideous monstrosities whose pictures you've posted here.

Maybe some of your fellow lard fans would be kind enough to respond to my innocent question, purely in the interest of advancing scientific knowledge and understanding. God bless Nigeria!

You sound alot of stupid, concieted and ignorant . Behind your childish Vocabulary lies a Fool who does not know he is a Fool,which is indeed the worse combination there is.
Too much belief in your lack of higher reasoning is a real problem in your analysis of why people like large Women. They have a Right to and for alot of other reasons which exist. I'd take the Illiterate RiffRaff over you any day any time. You are completely mindless and empty. Stop being in love with the Dictionary and Start Truly Loving Women.
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Jakumo(m): 3:43pm On May 20, 2023
Baddest0007:

You sound alot of stupid, concieted and ignorant . Behind your childish Vocabulary lies a Fool who does not know he is a Fool,which is indeed the worse combination there is.
Too much belief in your lack of higher reasoning is a real problem in your analysis of why people like large Women. They have a Right to and for alot of other reasons which exist. I'd take the Illiterate RiffRaff over you any day any time. You are completely mindless and empty. Stop being in love with the Dictionary and Start Truly Loving Women.

So, can I take this ambiguous reply to mean that it is, in fact, possible to somehow squeeze your way past all that squishy malodourous blubber and actually penetrate the poon while in the normal canine posture when a woman's clinical obesity is that extreme, or do you, in fact, have to hire a forklift truck to assist you with the challenging logistics of such an onerous task?

Please, let us cut to the chase here. Thank you in advance, Honorable Chairman, for educating me on this topic that has troubled my worried mind for a long time, truth be told.
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 4:04pm On May 20, 2023
Jakumo:

So, can I take this ambiguous reply to mean that it is in fact possible to somehow squeeze your way past all that squishy blubber and actually penetrate the poon while in the normal canine posture when a woman's clinical obesity is that extreme, or do you, in fact, have to hire a forklift truck to assist you with that onerous task?

Please, let us cut to the chase here. Thank you in advance, Honorable Chairman, for educating me on this topic that has troubled my worried mind for a long time, truth be told.

You're Worried because you're most likely a Virgin ,which is not a bad thing, but it's worse since you are a Mental Virgin. You cannot think outside yourself. So you are a Mental Virgin. My advice is learn to understand you are not the only person in the World and everyone has a right to their own taste.

What I find extremely troubling is your lack of understanding about life. I'm praising Large Women and you want to question my taste, that is dumb. What you need is find someone who dislikes large Women and contribute to his post. I fear you lack the Mental acumen to fully comprehend what I am saying you may be tempted to say " I came comment any where I like ". Then your pretentious manners will be a facsade...... Which I know it is.
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 4:09pm On May 20, 2023
Thank you to Everyone who Viewed this Post. 5,000 views is not easy to come by.

Thank You to all the Big YANSH Lovers who Commented. Thank You All.

" ASS" you know the Economy is having its moments. I have to go . Thank You And Good Bye. This is my first and Last Topic on Nairaland.
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Jakumo(m): 4:14pm On May 20, 2023
Baddest0007:

You're Worried because you're most likely a Virgin ,which is not a bad thing, but it's worse since you are a Mental Virgin. You cannot think outside yourself. So you are a Mental Virgin. My advice is learn to understand you are not the only person in the World and everyone has a right to their own taste.

What I find extremely troubling is your lack of understanding about life. I'm praising Large Women and you want to question my taste, that is dumb. What you need is find someone who dislikes large Women and contribute to his post. I fear you lack the Mental acumen to fully comprehend what I am saying you may be tempted to say " I came comment any where I like ". Then your pretentious manners will be a facsade...... Which I know it is.

Ok, let me pare down my question further, Chairman so that I can note the reply and take my leave with my curiosity satisfied.

Can you or can you not reach the poon of a clinically obese woman employing the doggy modality, given that up to one foot of rippling wobbly cottage cheese fat must be traveled to get there?

I am not happy that my respectful inquiry is being ignored like this when all I seek is understanding as a student of morbid anatomy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? / This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) / Guys Can You Hit This Girl (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.