Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. (5234 Views)

Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? / Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women / My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Princek12(m): 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2011
I know you are wondering that what the heck am I talking about. Well, you are reading correctly. Imagine allowing your husband to see other women. He will appreciate and love you more, and he would not have to cheat on you. He would cherish you and place you higher than the other women, for those other women would just be there to satisfy his intimate needs. A man is not programmed to be intimate with one woman for the rest of his life, so I think it is imperative for ladies to know that sex differs from love. Your husband would still love you and give your priority, and the other women would be there solely for intimacy. Ladies should recognize that a man needs to satisfy the biological urge of being intimate with other women. It is not our fault; blame it on testosterone. All too many marriages fail because the husband strays outside of the marriage, often finding himself in the arms of other ladies without his wife's consent. A husband who feels that he will only be intimate with his wife for his entire life feels that he has been sentenced to life to one vee jay jay. This thought scares many husbands. Trust me, ladies, if you allow your husband to see other women, he would love, adore, and cherish you, and you would live happily ever after. I am just a messenger.
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Amya(f): 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2011
Who says? This is very false people. Don't buy this crap.
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Princek12(m): 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2011
Amya:

This is not crap, me dear. Jada and Will practice it, and it has worked thus far.
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by cynthiafred67(f): 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2011
Amya:

^^ don't worry I don't buy it.
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by 2kurupt(m): 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2011
@Poster, wat hv you been smoking?
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by iice(f): 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2011
I drank and fell down the road. Not my fault. It's the alcohol that did it!.
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by 195(f): 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2011
2kurupt:

I can proudly say hes been smoking MORO

and na me give am smoke undecided
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Princek12(m): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2011
2kurupt:

I have been smoking the cigars of life.
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Flashaldrin(m): 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2011
[img]http://file:///C:/Users/flashaldrin/Desktop/gif/Photobucket%20_%20bullshit%20gif%20Pictures,%20bullshit%20gif%20Images,%20bullshit%20gif%20Photos_files/th_2hi3xgj.gif[/img]
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by MrsChima1(f): 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2011
iice:

I drank and fell down the road.  Not my fault.  It's the alcohol that did it!.

LMAO  grin grin grin grin   It flew over their heads!   lipsrsealed grin

Men have been seeing other women for years WITHOUT the wife knowing and STILL leave their wives.

Will and Jada divorcing, no?
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by slimyem: 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2011
*rubs eyes*
am i reading right?
Princek12 is now equal to GANJA MAN right??
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Princek12(m): 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2011
slimyem:

*rubs eyes*
am i reading right?
Princek12 is now equal to GANJA MAN right??

Ganja is good for you; it makes you think outside of the box.
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Goldieluks: 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2011
Hell no Sir!

Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by slimyem: 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2011
Princek12:

Ganja is good for you; it makes you think outside of the box.
and it also makes your eyes blurry,foggy and misty so you dont see right!
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Vansnickers: 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2011
@ op
SMOKERS OF IGBO(MARIJUANA) ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG OR TURN TO TERRY G.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by IbroSaunks(m): 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2011
Princek12:

I know you are wondering that what the heck am I talking about. Well, you are reading correctly. Imagine allowing your husband to see other women. He will appreciate and love you more, and he would not have to cheat on you. He would cherish you and place you higher than the other women, for those other women would just be there to satisfy his intimate needs. A man is not programmed to be intimate with one woman for the rest of his life, so I think it is imperative for ladies to know that sex differs from love. Your husband would still love you and give your priority, and the other women would be there solely for intimacy. Ladies should recognize that a man needs to satisfy the biological urge of being intimate with other women. It is not our fault; blame it on testosterone. All too many marriages fail because the husband strays outside of the marriage, often finding himself in the arms of other ladies without his wife's consent. A husband who feels that he will only be intimate with his wife for his entire life feels that he has been sentenced to life to one vee jay jay. This thought scares many husbands. Trust me, ladies, if you allow your husband to see other women, he would love, adore, and cherish you, and you would live happily ever after. I am just a messenger.
this fella just watched HALL PASS!!! grin grin grin

What you don't know is, intimacy. transcends physical.
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by claremont(m): 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2011
Princek12:

[size=14pt]A man is not programmed to be intimate with one woman for the rest of his life, [/size]
Actually, the above-highlighted is very true!

IbroSaunks:

[size=14pt]What you don't know is, intimacy. transcends physical.[/size]
Really?! Care to explain?
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by IbroSaunks(m): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2011
claremont:

Actually, the above-highlighted is very true!
Really?! Care to explain?
that would be difficult considering you are an atheist (no offence man)
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by claremont(m): 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2011
IbroSaunks:

that would be difficult considering you are an atheist (no offence man)
I thought as much! grin
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Princek12(m): 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2011
Van snickers:

@ op
SMOKERS OF IGBO(MARIJUANA) ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG OR TURN TO TERRY G.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

Only God gives long life. Marijuana is not that bad for you. Don't believe the hype.
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 30, 2011
@poster
the men you described should NEVER get married, they should simply play the field for the rest of their natural lives.
but if they want to have their cakes and eat it too, then at least their spouse should ALSO be allowed to do the same thing (if they wish to do so)
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by thehunted(m): 12:54am On Dec 30, 2011
@Op, u are so right. D truth hurts. How can a man eat just one soup 4 d rest of his life? I'm scared of marriage.
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 30, 2011
^^^ And women need to eat just one soup the rest of their lives ?
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Princek12(m): 1:05am On Dec 30, 2011
talina:

^^^ And women need to eat just one soup the rest of their lives ?

Women are engineered differently from men. What part of that don't you understand? The laws don't apply evenly. Biological differences between both sexes allow one sex to behave in a certain way and the other sex to behave another way. Consequently, the fact that one sex can do something with impunity does not mean that the other sex can necessarily do the same thing and get away with it. See Players Book, Chap. 5, V. 4 (2010).
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Princek12(m): 1:06am On Dec 30, 2011
thehunted:

@Op, u are so right. D truth hurts. How can a man eat just one soup 4 d rest of his life? I'm scared of marriage.

I am the messenger of truth here in Nairaland. I shall say the truth, and it shall set me free.
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Nobody: 3:13am On Dec 30, 2011
Princek12:

Women are engineered differently from men. What part of that don't you understand? The laws don't apply evenly. Biological differences between both sexes allow one sex to behave in a certain way and the other sex to behave another way. Consequently, the fact that one sex can do something with impunity does not mean that the other sex can necessarily do the same thing and get away with it. See Players Book, Chap. 5, V. 4 (2010).

Yes men and women are" engineered" differently.I did not disagree with that.But it still doesnt mean that women need to "eat one soup" their whole lives. We can get bored and restless just like any man. What part of that dont you understand?
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Princek12(m): 3:17am On Dec 30, 2011
talina:

Yes men and women are" engineered" differently.I did not disagree with that.But it still doesnt mean that women need to "eat one soup" their whole lives.  We can get bored and restless just like any man. What part of that dont you understand? 

Unlike most men, who are commended for sleeping with multiple chicks, most women who sleep with multiple men are not commended. In fact, such women are referred to as , for example, whores and sluts. Your argument is inimical and inconsistent with reality, my dear.
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Nobody: 3:25am On Dec 30, 2011
Princek12:

Unlike most men, who are commended for sleeping with multiple chicks, most women who sleep with multiple men are not commended. In fact, such women are referred to as , for example, whores and sluts. Your argument is inimical and inconsistent with reality, my dear.

Im not talking about people whoring around. Youre funny telling me how women think grin .
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Nobody: 3:34am On Dec 30, 2011
So imagine this:
A man and woman are married and the man starts getting bored and his testosterone is pumping and he feels the need to go out and start having sex.ual affairs with other women. The woman waits happily at home (she loves to knit) while he does this because he apparantly will be soooo happy that he will worship her and she knows she is his no.1 priority.( Not sure how ). When he gets home from seeing slut no.1, the woman falls into his arms in a passionate embrace and they gaze into each others eyes. Its true love!
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by IbroSaunks(m): 5:23am On Dec 30, 2011
@op
so the people that managed to stay married without "benefiting" from the side are abnormal? Whatever happened to discipline
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Shanay(f): 6:03am On Dec 30, 2011
Why not live single and have as many ladies or men as you want! Then there is no harm and no foul. The thing is most men can dish it out, but they cannot take it. Their egos are huge enough to cheat, but to small to accept the fact that their wife can enjoy being pleasured by another man. It is time to level the playing field. If a women who sleeps around is a LovePeddler and a slut, then guess what so are the men. tongue

1 Like

Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Amya(f): 8:00am On Dec 30, 2011
^^^true talk sister!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Very Curvy Maids(house Help) / Will You Feel That You Have Celebrated Valentine Without Sex? / Yahoo Boy Shared Video Of Girl He Lashed Twice In A Night (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.