Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Married And Clubbing - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married And Clubbing (69556 Views)

Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex / Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? / Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married And Clubbing by udemzyudex(m): 8:42pm On May 10, 2023
westlius:

Oga commot that risking ur life at Night
Every where u are is a risk
Even ur own house too na risk
Just pray u are not there when bad thing wants to happen

The probably dey high abeg.
Re: Married And Clubbing by Jungpablo: 8:43pm On May 10, 2023
ahnie:

He must create topic on that.
pessimist
Re: Married And Clubbing by Wawelexy(m): 8:44pm On May 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I don't understand your logic at all. If I don't have a problem with clubbing, clearly my kids are more than likely not to develop hangups about the same as intended. What am I missing here? are you somehow under the assumption that I go clubbing but would rather my kids not accept clubbing as part of living in their adult years? undecided

By the way, what does a yes mean as far as the question - Do couples somehow owe their kids a reason why they go out and do what they do or something? undecided

I'm beginning to sense some rhetorics in your question, I already answered you in my previous comment... Well, if you can't even see the immorality in regular clubbing as a parent, then how do I explain or answer your question the way you can understand it....

1 Like

Re: Married And Clubbing by mayowascholar(m): 8:48pm On May 10, 2023
@op you don give some of us expo to spice up our marriage....Nice update
Re: Married And Clubbing by davidtemi(m): 8:48pm On May 10, 2023
jedaii:
Hmm..
So work no de for una tomorrow abi na honeymoon
Dem tell u say dem get work??
Re: Married And Clubbing by Kobojunkie: 8:50pm On May 10, 2023
Wawelexy:
■ I'm beginning to sense some rhetorics in your question, I already answered you in my previous comment... Well, if you can't even see the immorality in regular clubbing as a parent, then how do I explain or answer your question the way you can understand it....
The only immorality here is that stacked up in your mind. There is nothing "holy" about being a parent that they would need to consider clubbing immorality. Parents who socialize by clubbing are able to teach their kids that when they too become adults, it is ok for them to go dancing, drinking in clubs, in bars, or even at parties. Nothing wrong with that at all. undecided
Re: Married And Clubbing by Wawelexy(m): 8:50pm On May 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
■ result of clubbing? Since when did cheating become some sort of result of clubbing for Pete's sake? If a man or woman cheats with a colleague, is the company to blame for their cheating? undecided

Maybe I need to let you know that actions, places, words, music, gesture and even look can trigger your feelings, thereby making you do somethings you don't even intend doing or won't do on a normal circumstances...
Re: Married And Clubbing by Wawelexy(m): 8:55pm On May 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The only immorality here is that stacked up in your mind. There is nothing "holy" about being a parent that they would need to consider clubbing immorality. Parents who socialize by clubbing are able to teach their kids that when they too become adults, it is ok for them to go dancing, drinking in clubs, in bars, or even at parties. Nothing wrong with that at all. undecided

Different strokes for different folks.... To me, it's not proper, i will be an hypocrites if I should rebuke my 16 y/o son for clubbing, knowing fully well that they probably learnt it from me.... There are other places I and my wife can go have a nice time, but certainly not a club house
Re: Married And Clubbing by Kobojunkie: 9:01pm On May 10, 2023
Wawelexy:
■ Different strokes for different folks.... To me, it's not proper,
■ i will be an hypocrites if I should rebuke my 16 y/o son for clubbing, knowing fully well that they probably learnt it from me....
■ There are other places I and my wife can go have a nice time, but certainly not a club house
When it comes to what is proper, each man, woman, and married couple gets to decide for themselves.

2. There is nothing hypocritical about a married couple rebuking their 16-year-old for clubbing if they made it clear that only adults are allowed to club and a 16-year-old is not an adult. Also, because the parents club doesn't mean the kids would automatically wish to club at 16 years of age.

3. Interesting! Are you OK then with your 16-year-old going to those same places for instance to also have a nice time? Is that why you choose such places? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Married And Clubbing by dangermouse(m): 9:09pm On May 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What hidden traps and snares abeg? No be the same people dem dey see for club dem dey see outside of the club in their daily lives? undecided

If you know , you know. Everything that glitters is not gold. Many things are going on underground in clubs. Moreover you pick up vices you never dream of in your life time. The way the op iis painting clubs makes me laugh. Frequently going there will make her start seeing prostitution as a norm, drinking and smoking all sought of legal and illegal smokes etc. You become used to all these vices and must one day be tempted to give in.
Talking from experience.
No sane man takes his truely loved and wedded wife to a club. There are other recreational centers he can take her to.

4 Likes

Re: Married And Clubbing by bigiyaro(m): 9:11pm On May 10, 2023
ZIMDRILL:

its the character and behaviour of the person that matters

So are you saying all the men who go clubbing are cheating?
you are right, it's the character and behavior of the person that matters, and that is why you will never find oyedepo clubbing. So am telling you that fonicators and drunks often go to the club cos that is the character and behavior of a fonicator/drunk.
Re: Married And Clubbing by Streetmovement(m): 9:12pm On May 10, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Make una kill una self with drinks o, I support this post with 5 cartons of beer afterall man shall not live by bread alone grin
Re: Married And Clubbing by Figger(m): 9:12pm On May 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What forms of social vices are in a club that married couples cannot find anywhere else, including your churches? undecided
Have u forgotten that it was inside that same club that burna boy ordered his bodyguards to beat up a married man who came to club with his wife after he objected and reacted over the advances he made to his wife? They even shot a gun in the process.
Re: Married And Clubbing by Divoc19(f): 9:15pm On May 10, 2023
Qui sera, sera
Kobojunkie:
Here's the thing. Whether you go clubbing together or not, if a breakup will happen, it will happen, so why ball and chain yourself when no matter what you do, whatever will be will be? undecided
Re: Married And Clubbing by Kobojunkie: 9:17pm On May 10, 2023
dangermouse:
■ If you know , you know. Everything that glitters is not gold. Many things are going on underground in clubs. Moreover you pick up vices you never dream of in your life time. The way the op iis painting clubs makes me laugh.
Frequently going there will make her start seeing prostitution as a norm, drinking and smoking all sought of legal and illegal smokes etc. You become used to all these vices and must one day be tempted to give in.
■ Talking from experience. No sane man takes his truely loved and wedded wife to a club. There are other recreational centers he can take her to.
1. Sometimes the way you folks talk of your partners, it leads me to wonder if you even consider them as equally capable adults such as yourselves. Can an adult be cajoled into doing what he/she does not already want to or desire to do — without a gun to the head of course?

2 From the way you talk, I can tell you have never in fact been clubbing at all in your life. I used to do it a lot in my young years and I never picked up any thing I didn't want to pick up, why? because of the person I am. Everyone is like that. We only pick up what we already have and loose disciple. And these things you can pick up pretty much anywhere really. So, if you want to shackle a person because you are afraid the person does not have the same disciplines you have then it is better you don't even engage that person at all because whether the person clubs or does not, he/she is bound to pick up that which he or she already have loose ideas of. undecided

3. So are you saying it is OK for a man can go clubbing with his side chicks but not his own wife? It is ok for a man to pick up on the vices you listed but not his wife? Or what exactly am I reading here? undecided

1 Like

Re: Married And Clubbing by Kobojunkie: 9:19pm On May 10, 2023
Figger:
■ Have u forgotten that it was inside that same club that burna boy ordered his bodyguards to beat up a married man who came to club with his wife after he objected and reacted over the advances he made to his wife? They even shot a gun in the process.
I don't follow! So burna boy literally committed what amounts to a felony and so the man who went clubbing with his wife is to blame for this? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Married And Clubbing by Wawelexy(m): 9:20pm On May 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
When it comes to what is proper, each man, woman, and married couple gets to decide for themselves.

2. There is nothypocritical about a married couple rebuking their 16-year-old for clubbing if they made it clear that only adults are allowed to club and a 16-year-old is not an adult. Also, because the parents club doesn't mean the kids would automatically wish to club at 16 years of age.

3. Interesting! Are you OK then with your 16-year-old going to those same places for instance to also have a nice time? Is that why you choose such places? undecided

@ Q3, it's not actually about the place, it's about how noble and responsible you will still be even if you decide to go along with your kids....

1 Like

Re: Married And Clubbing by Auto58(m): 9:22pm On May 10, 2023
Married couple clubbing is very nice.

1 Like

Re: Married And Clubbing by McLizbae: 9:22pm On May 10, 2023
OP is the she, babe is a man.
Wawelexy:
She will go without you whenever you not around to go with her, maybe due to work or any other more important things.... They will bang the hell out of her kitten before you come back... Club life ain't for married couples....

2 Likes

Re: Married And Clubbing by Wawelexy(m): 9:24pm On May 10, 2023
McLizbae:
OP is the she, babe is a man.

They are both on Nairaland, both of them are following up with the thread.... Ask OP, she will confirm that to you

4 Likes

Re: Married And Clubbing by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On May 10, 2023
Wawelexy:
■ @ Q3, it's not actually about the place, it's about how noble and responsible you will still be even if you decide to go along with your kids....
Ok, so what noble and responsible place do you and your wife go that you would not mind your 16-year-old running off to as well and what do you do there? undecided
Re: Married And Clubbing by dreamxhaser: 9:29pm On May 10, 2023
Akalia:
You sound like someone who lacks exposure. Kini big deal about clubbing?

U no see how she dress go the club?

The woman no dey exposed at all

1 Like

Re: Married And Clubbing by Wawelexy(m): 9:34pm On May 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Ok, so what noble and responsible place do you and your wife go that you would not mind your 16-year-old running off to as well and what do you do there? undecided

At that same budget and with the same mode of enjoyment they had, I, my wife and kid(s) can opt for an Amusement park, while the kids stay in their section, I and wifey can decide to see a movie... There are numerous options we could choose from...

You know all these things, maybe your wokeness is what is inspiring your argument

2 Likes

Re: Married And Clubbing by Clinghton: 9:35pm On May 10, 2023
Abeg make una leave them, every story doesn't have a tragic ending.
Re: Married And Clubbing by Figger(m): 9:35pm On May 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I don't follow! So burna boy literally committed what amounts to a felony and so the man who went clubbing with his wife is to blame for this? undecided
There other places to go as married couples to have fun, shopping malls(bars dey inside malls where alcohols are served with better dj playing) amusement parks, cinemas etc, clubbing is way too Xtreme.
Re: Married And Clubbing by OdefaGirl(f): 9:35pm On May 10, 2023
Wawelexy:
She will go without you whenever you not around to go with her, maybe due to work or any other more important things.... They will bang the hell out of her kitten before you come back... Club life ain't for married couples....

You guys know how to mess people up.... Very sickening
Re: Married And Clubbing by dreamxhaser: 9:35pm On May 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:

People like you are very annoying and you know why?

It's simply because una too dey form woke. Even for the Yankee you dey try emulate, how many couples dey go club? Almost zero
Re: Married And Clubbing by Kobojunkie: 9:36pm On May 10, 2023
Wawelexy:
■ At that same budget and with the same mode of enjoyment they had, I, my wife and kid(s) can opt for an Amusement park, while the kids stay in their section, I and wifey can decide to see a movie... There are numerous options we could choose from... You know all these things, maybe your wokeness is what is inspiring your argument
1. Wait a minute, so you are telling me that when you and your wife want to socialize, you go to an amusement park? And you are OK with your 16-year-old kid frequenting the adult section of the same amusement park in your absence? undecided
Re: Married And Clubbing by Kobojunkie: 9:37pm On May 10, 2023
dreamxhaser:
■ People like you are very annoying and you know why? It's simply because una too dey form woke. Even for the Yankee you dey try emulate, how many couples dey go club? Almost zero
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Married And Clubbing by DCONE1(m): 9:39pm On May 10, 2023
RevenuesBoost:

You're so real
I love you
And the rest of us are fake for advising you ?

1 Like

Re: Married And Clubbing by Kobojunkie: 9:39pm On May 10, 2023
Figger:
■ There other places to go as married couples to have fun, shopping malls(bars dey inside malls where alcohols are served with better dj playing) amusement parks, cinemas etc, clubbing is way too Xtreme.
1. Clubbing is worse than a bar where alcohol and music are equally played? Is it me or am I talking to people who assume all clubs are the same as that they experienced at age 18 or what? undecided
Re: Married And Clubbing by dreamxhaser: 9:39pm On May 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I don't follow! So Burna boy committed what amounts to a felony and so the man who went clubbing with his wife is to blame for this? undecided

Have you been to a clubhouse before

Do you know the amount of bad stuffs going on there.

We dey tell una from experience, una no wan hear

Continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why / Wedding Rings Only / Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.