Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Married And Clubbing - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married And Clubbing (69569 Views)

Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex / Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? / Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married And Clubbing by udemzyudex(m): 8:32am On May 11, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
There is an opportunity to watch free "blue film", press yansh and breast.

Pressing of nyash na free? Same free thing wey dey put man for trouble?
Re: Married And Clubbing by Samcent: 8:32am On May 11, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Have you been to a clubhouse before

Do you know the amount of bad stuffs going on there.

We dey tell una from experience, una no wan hear

Continue

Some people will only learn by their own experiences.

Let's hope her's will have a happy ending.

Half a word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Married And Clubbing by Glowqueen3(f): 8:48am On May 11, 2023
Beautiful couple, they enjoy jare.

1 Like

Re: Married And Clubbing by tammie24: 9:46am On May 11, 2023
gfelo:
let me gist you this short story

there was a couple in my village, the husband used to carry his wife to wine bar every evening until it becomes habitual they cant stay every weekend without going to wine bar, consequently work to the husband very far away and he is no longer available to take his wife there since it has become a habit the wife have used to she cant stop it, eventually she started going there alone, one fateful day she was so drunk that everybody left the wine bar and she cud not go back to house, since the wine bar don't have accomodation they closed and leave her outside, street boys took advantage of her rape her and rob her.

in essence what am i saying as u continue clubbing may u never be tempted to go alone when ur husband is not around. thank u.

that lady lacks self control

How do you get drunk when you are alone

This can happen to the couple even if they went together and they both lack self control

This doesn't make any sense to me tho
Re: Married And Clubbing by tammie24: 9:49am On May 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I don't understand the meaning of this story of yours. Don't single women frequent wine bars anymore that you would assume the reason this woman was eventually raped had to do with her frequenting wine bars without her husband? undecided

By the way, she was raped and somehow it is her fault or her husband's fault and not the fault of the aholes society does not spend half the same amount of energy it does castigated women on? undecided

I could go on but please stop telling these sort of lame brained story to just anyone because some of us live in 2023 and expect higher reasoning from all. undecided
thank you jare... Rubbish story
Re: Married And Clubbing by oluwatosin88: 10:18am On May 11, 2023
RevenuesBoost:

I posted this on purpose.
Many couples lack spice in their relationship
They wake up in the morning go to work, come back eat and sleep and put it on replay daily, so marriage becomes boring for them.
No special outings, no weekend relaxation routines, just regular boring daily activities and will complain that their partners are boring or cheats. It's simply because you are not ready to make your marriage your heaven.

I was one of those that believed that clubbing is one bad thing and is meant for prostitutes but I was totally wrong.
The first day my husband took me to a club, I saw people drinking and dancing. I was shocked to also see soft drinks, I was like, so one can get soft drinks in a club, that people have already labeled as a bad place.
I also saw an aged married couple, I was wowed, I loved the fact that they still make themselves feel young as grown parents.

Alcohol is a choice, being an alcoholic is bad but you don't have to judge people by their lifestyles.
I know most food we digest contains alcohol but what one must avoid is excessive intake of it.
I'm not an alcoholic and I don't know what alcohol drink taste like and I don't wish to know but I can't condemn those that love it.

The people who own clubs - did that with the intention of making people happy, believe me, a club is a happy place.
So much smiles, laughter and dancing.

It's a Shame that I don't know how to dance, I surely need dance classes ๐Ÿ˜„

Mr D... what's up with you,been a whole while 09115365788 chat me up

1 Like

Re: Married And Clubbing by Cherivert: 10:28am On May 11, 2023
grin ;
IyaTola:
Ah!!
Re: Married And Clubbing by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:36am On May 11, 2023
I wonder why some of una no dey ever get sense
Re: Married And Clubbing by obotematics: 10:40am On May 11, 2023
See these ones!
Well no comments ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ
Re: Married And Clubbing by Olatara(f): 11:46am On May 11, 2023
Samantha124:
You go girl, I love you.

My fiance and I once did a bet... Whoever lasted all night clubbing would buy the other lunch for the entire week and it was one hella fun, even though I cheated by drinking an energy drink behind his back to make sure I get energy all night.. grin grin grin

Those people who are criticising you are boring and their only idea of having fun in a marriage is having sex and going to church to be hypocrites.
[s][/s]
Re: Married And Clubbing by Olatara(f): 11:46am On May 11, 2023
Samantha124:
You go girl, I love you.

My fiance and I once did a bet... Whoever lasted all night clubbing would buy the other lunch for the entire week and it was one hella fun, even though I cheated by drinking an energy drink behind his back to make sure I get energy all night.. grin grin grin

Those people who are criticising you are boring and their only idea of having fun in a marriage is having sex and going to church to be hypocrites.
cheesy
Re: Married And Clubbing by OBA2503: 12:07pm On May 11, 2023
Enjoy it while it lasts.
Make pikin enter.
Its either you go on your own or you babysit.
Las Lass, cheating go enter the parole.
Your eye go come clear.
Then, don't start the blame game o.
Peace!

1 Like

Re: Married And Clubbing by jedaii(m): 1:57pm On May 11, 2023
Ijaya123:

That could have been a Friday.
The post was on a Sunday
Re: Married And Clubbing by Abyounghammed(m): 5:02pm On May 11, 2023
RevenuesBoost:

I posted this on purpose.
Many couples lack spice in their relationship
They wake up in the morning go to work, come back eat and sleep and put it on replay daily, so marriage becomes boring for them.
No special outings, no weekend relaxation routines, just regular boring daily activities and will complain that their partners are boring or cheats. It's simply because you are not ready to make your marriage your heaven.

I was one of those that believed that clubbing is one bad thing and is meant for prostitutes but I was totally wrong.
The first day my husband took me to a club, I saw people drinking and dancing. I was shocked to also see soft drinks, I was like, so one can get soft drinks in a club, that people have already labeled as a bad place.
I also saw an aged married couple, I was wowed, I loved the fact that they still make themselves feel young as grown parents.

Alcohol is a choice, being an alcoholic is bad but you don't have to judge people by their lifestyles.
I know most food we digest contains alcohol but what one must avoid is excessive intake of it.
I'm not an alcoholic and I don't know what alcohol drink taste like and I don't wish to know but I can't condemn those that love it.

The people who own clubs - did that with the intention of making people happy, believe me, a club is a happy place.
So much smiles, laughter and dancing.

It's a Shame that I don't know how to dance, I surely need dance classes ๐Ÿ˜„

Comrade u no wise, person wey u supposed dey use weed dey give vibe for house and chop better food with, u carry her go where homeboy go chop her with weed and vibe when u comot, unless u jobless
Re: Married And Clubbing by Ijaya123: 5:19pm On May 11, 2023
jedaii:

The post was on a Sunday

Doesnโ€™t meant it happened in a Sunday
Re: Married And Clubbing by Ilekokonit: 7:17pm On May 11, 2023
ZIMDRILL:

and in churches you still thieves, cheaters and those who abort

the problem with most africans, we find clubing as bad black becoz we have never been to a good club and we think every club is the same,

True talk.

Women wey get gonorrhea and chlamydia still dey go church o as dem no dey write std for face and these women will still pretend to their church members that they are holier than thou in the hope of deceiving, luring and trapping one religious brother into marriage.

Everything is monetized in Africa because of the corruption induced weaponized poverty that has turned most of our women both young and not so young to oloshos (some claim its for survival but I've seen some women do laborer work on building sites though, so prostitution is by choice / greed just like being a thief is by choice).

In civilized countries where the government is responsible and steps in and provides a safety net of weekly financial payments to unemployed people to feed and pay their rent, its not very common that you go to a nite club and see the kind of numbers of Ashewos we see regularly in Naija nite clubs.
Re: Married And Clubbing by justli: 11:00pm On May 11, 2023
ZIMDRILL:

i guess each time your father went clubbing was cheating on your mum

or each time you go clubbing you are cheating on wife

Casting pearls on pigs is likeable to impacting wisdom on fools.

1 Like

Re: Married And Clubbing by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:29pm On May 11, 2023
justli:

Casting pearls on pigs is likeable to impacting wisdom on fools.

i striked the nerve
Re: Married And Clubbing by WAPINATION: 12:03pm On May 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
There are people here who have been married 20 years or more who still frequent Jazz clubs and the rest. It is a matter of your culture of choice and not your generation. undecided

You valid broโ€ฆ

1 Like

Re: Married And Clubbing by jedaii(m): 6:46pm On May 12, 2023
Ijaya123:

Doesnโ€™t meant it happened in a Sunday
Why are we arguing now??
Re: Married And Clubbing by RevenuesBoost(f): 11:33pm On May 12, 2023
ZIMDRILL:
Most men who are anti clubbing with wives are

1 afraid that the wife will do like what they do

2 it reflects on types of places they go

3 No knowledge of better and nice clubs to take a woman

in simple terms you can not take a woman to KFC or Mcdonalds for a romantic dinner , its the same going clubbing with wife, get to no nice clubs thats civilised for couples

Well said๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Re: Married And Clubbing by RevenuesBoost(f): 11:36pm On May 12, 2023
1Sharon:
My kind of couple. I love edgy and open minded Nigerians.

There's nothing wrong with clubbing as long as you are both into it.

Thanks so much for this comment ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

1 Like

Re: Married And Clubbing by RevenuesBoost(f): 9:33pm On May 13, 2023
Glowqueen3:
Beautiful couple, they enjoy jare.

Thank you ๐Ÿ™
Re: Married And Clubbing by RevenuesBoost(f): 9:43pm On May 13, 2023
oluwatosin88:

Mr D... what's up with you,been a whole while 09115365788 chat me up

It's not Mr D, It's his wife.
I've told him you reached out, he just introduced you to me.
He sends his regards.
Re: Married And Clubbing by RevenuesBoost(f): 12:45am On May 15, 2023
RevenuesBoost:
My babe has taught me Night Clubbing as an Essential Lifestyle.

Married and Clubbing๐Ÿ˜Œ

#Puzzles #Ugep... โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

This week on Married and Clubbing:

https://www.nairaland.com/7689354/married-clubbing-reality-series-married#123140160

Re: Married And Clubbing by RevenuesBoost(f): 12:48am On May 18, 2023
Ladies night at Puzzles Ugepโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

My husband wan spoil me finish o๐Ÿ˜‚

The best way to spoil๐Ÿ˜Œ

See me dey flex with Sun King Solar Box๐Ÿ˜‘... Some people come to the club to steal o!๐Ÿ˜’ My husband dropped his phone beside him to take some shots (pictures) with me o, only for him to turn to his side and caught the fine girl in the act of stealing, she was trying so hard and fast to put the phone in her bag.

https://www.nairaland.com/7693183/married-clubbing-series-ladies-night#123203920

1 Share

Re: Married And Clubbing by RevenuesBoost(f): 11:11am On May 19, 2023
Meanwhile;

CASSAVANOVA FORTIFIER ORGANIC FERTILIZER (CFOF) Productions Has Powerfully Been Initiated in UGEP, Yakurr Local Government Area (LGA).

5 litres of The Regular Liquid Organic Fertilizers Presently Cost Over 25,000 Naira to 35,000 Naira depending on Your Location in Nigeria.

CASSAVANOVA FORTIFIER ORGANIC FERTILIZER (CFOF) will be Sold At 3,000 Naira from Our 21st Century Cassava Hub So That Our Distributors Can Enjoy A Decent 2,000 Naira Profits Selling To Their Final Consumers.

You can become A Distributor By Writing To Us.

Let's Negotiate.

#FoodSolutions
#FoodSolutionsNigeria

Re: Married And Clubbing by RevenuesBoost(f): 11:58pm On May 19, 2023
Tomorrow is Saturday...

Learn how to get MTN, Airtel, GLO and Etisalat data very cheap.

Get your VTU Portal created and set up for you for just 10,000 naira.

EXTRA BENEFIT:
You'll get trained on how to attract and sell to rich clients online and offline.

https://www.nairaland.com/7695766/married-clubbing-series-thank-god#123246337

Re: Married And Clubbing by RevenuesBoost(f): 5:33pm On May 20, 2023
Interested in making up to 800 dollars in a week by just chatting? Click on the link and join my teaching.

https://www.nairaland.com/7696536/make-up-800-dollars-week

Re: Married And Clubbing by RevenuesBoost(f): 12:08am On May 22, 2023
It's another Sunday, you know the drill๐Ÿ˜Œ

How did your Sunday go and what's your goal for the week?

Let's achieve them together ๐Ÿ™‚

https://www.nairaland.com/7697887/married-clubbing-series-tgis#123284967

Re: Married And Clubbing by RevenuesBoost(f): 2:21pm On May 26, 2023
Today I'll be gifting out 250mb to two people that have patronized me trice this week.

Some feel it's just MTN data I sell, I sell to other networks at same price, so feel free buy.

Boost your WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok pages by increasing your number of likes and followers.

We can grow your followers from zero follower to 3k followers in a month.

You want to know how, chat me on WhatsApp.

Tomorrow is Saturday...
Our VTU training continues.
Learn how to get MTN, Airtel, GLO and Etisalat data at very cheap rates.

Get your VTU Portal created and set up for you for just 10,000 naira.

EXTRA BENEFIT:
You'll get trained on how to attract and sell to rich clients online and offline.

Re: Married And Clubbing by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:44am On May 28, 2023
Good Morning and Happy Sunday ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–โฃ๏ธ

Let the picture speak for itself ๐Ÿ‘‡

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why / What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today / Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.